Shrink EXP v0.7 Update - Mar. 11. 2019

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrink EXP v0.2 Update - Nov. 14. 2017

Postby XenoneX » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:04 am

I think every girl got listed how to interacct with in here by now but I know that it's a bit hard to find some events but in future updates it's going to be easier because I'm adding some kind of a questlog where you can see what you can do around you and it will give you little hints to find everything.
Anyway here's every scene but only look if you want to get spoilert.
Spoiler: show
Mia: (small size)
Go to the house that is the nearest to your base, walk to the girl in the bath and talk to her.
- Bath scene
- Sleep scene
- School scene

Karina: (small size)
Go to the house right to Mia's house, go upstairs and walk near the blue haired girl.
- Bed scene (Awake)
- Sportlesson scene
- Bed scene (Sleeping)
- Death scene

Haruka: (small size)
Once you're in the school you can go to the very far right room, go up and you see her in the bed.
- School scene
- Bed scene (Awake)

Tiffany: (small size)
Wait for the bus to stop and get in, then you only see one girl, talk to her multiple times and you get the scene
- Start scene
- School scene
- Bus scene (morning)
- Bus scene (noon)

Ririna: (tiny size)
Go to the school and follow the floor, she's the purple haired girl.
- School scene (able to cum)
- Bed scene (sleeping while she's not hard)
- Bed scene (sleeping while she's hard)
- Bed scene (Awake)
- School scene for escaping (You have to make her hard to escape and she's also able to cum here)

Sabrina: (tiny size)
Go to the house with the door open at night, go upstairs and walk to the right door (warning gameover scene)
- Oral vore scene (gameover scene, but I think I will take the gameover out of the game)

Lena: (tiny size)
Go to karina's house, interact with the teddybear, now you can walk into the next building, from here on walk downstairs, interact with the slightly darker field near the door, now you can go to your base, change your size to tiny and then get in the house via the now opened window, go upstairs and climb the desk, wait there a little and she is going to apear.
- Boob crush scene
- Nipple vore scene in her room
- Nipple vore scene swimsuit (able to burst out milk)

Also here's a couple of questions answered:

Scorpi wrote:How do you change the time. Just stand around or do you interact with something

You can change time by escaping a girl, for example: in the morning you get in the bus, let Sabrina vore you and get out when she's on her way home, now it's noon time.
(Also if it's night time you can change it to morning by sleeping on the leefs in your base)

Hansony wrote:Could you put in an option to skip the intro?

I wanted to do that but I forgot it^^

forumlurker wrote:How are you supposed to enter the the second floor for Sabrina in your tiny form? I can't walk the stairs as I'm too small. It seems to be a requirement.

Small = the greatest size
Tiny = the middle sized one
Micro = the smallest
(I made an picture explaining that, you can find it if you interact with the note in your base and ask about your character)

You need to be tiny or small to enter the second floor.
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:16 am

Guess it wasn't night then. Good to know.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby larxx » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:58 am

How do we do the tiny size event from Ririna. Also any chance for save files.
larxx
New to the forum

Postby gurjeet » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:23 pm

i really like the update ther was a grammar when you go to the church door it say the dor is closte but for the rest really like the game and the girls keep doing the great job
gurjeet
New to the forum

Postby nbe21 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:38 pm

I don't get how you are supposed to get to the school while tiny to do the cv girl.
nbe21
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shadowlyger » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:43 pm

forumlurker wrote:
olgith wrote:It took a bit of searching. but here is all the girls I've found (aside from the obvious Mia and Karina).

Haruka:
gain access to the school via Mia (bath girl). Lose to her and escape during school and then move to the far right room (the nursery) and she's in the bed. You need to be small sized. UB

Sabrina:
WARNING, YOU WILL ALWAYS LOSE AT THIS FIGHT AND GAME OVER At night, you must be TIN sized and enter the house with the "door is left open". Go upstairs and head for the furthest right room to trigger her event. OV

Rinrin:
In school during the day, she appears to be like the random roaming girls, but is at the far left and upper hallway, she moves distinctly faster than the others. you must be TINY to interract. CV

Tiffani:
Just go to the far right of the map in the morning and wait on the bench for the bus to stop, enter it and try to interact with her, SMALL SIZED. UB

Lena: I have not figured out where this elusive she beast is hiding at, any tips?

How are you supposed to enter the the second floor for Sabrina in your tiny form? I can't walk the stairs as I'm too small. It seems to be a requirement.

Tiny, not Micro. Small is the default size, Tiny is mid-size and Micro is when your character looks like a speck on the screen.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zer0s » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:10 pm

nbe21 wrote:I don't get how you are supposed to get to the school while tiny to do the cv girl.

the only way I saw to get into the school is escape the girl on the bus during school. it is hard though.

once you are in the school you can move the bucket to go in and out of the hole
zer0s
New to the forum

Postby l371c4 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:13 am

Got all the way to Ririna and then got stuck in a semi-infinite loop after being sucked all the way in. It just restarts the capture sequence. You can still escape though.
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hunj » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:53 am

Wow, this is really good! You clearly spent a lot of time and effort into this, and there's a lot more content in just one update which was very fast. The only real nitpick I have is a couple of grammar/spelling issues, but overall a very nice game so far. Keep up the great work! :D
Hunj
New to the forum

Postby nbe21 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:23 pm

zer0s wrote:
nbe21 wrote:I don't get how you are supposed to get to the school while tiny to do the cv girl.

the only way I saw to get into the school is escape the girl on the bus during school. it is hard though.

That's the only thing i can find too but it's stupidly hard and too frustrating for me to care for doing to to get to the school for that cv scene.
nbe21
Been posting for a bit

Postby olgith » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:05 pm

nbe21 wrote:
zer0s wrote:

That's the only thing i can find too but it's stupidly hard and too frustrating for me to care for doing to to get to the school for that cv scene.

Have you tried getting into the school with Mia? she's technically the first girl you should be running into (in the bathroom of her house) and just lose to her, once shes in school it's easy as pie once you figure out the combo to beating her.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby nbe21 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:11 pm

That's the only thing i can find too but it's stupidly hard and too frustrating for me to care for doing to to get to the school for that cv scene.[/quote]

Have you tried getting into the school with Mia? she's technically the first girl you should be running into (in the bathroom of her house) and just lose to her, once shes in school it's easy as pie once you figure out the combo to beating her.[/quote]

You can't get into her house at the proper size.
nbe21
Been posting for a bit

Postby olgith » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:39 pm

nbe21 wrote: You can't get into her house at the proper size.

It's obvious there is a misunderstanding here and It's likely because you have missed a key feature in the game, so not to sound unreasonable or mean, let me rephrase what to do step by step.

1. Turn on game.

2. load your save or start a new game, either works.

3. While in your hideout; make sure you are SMALL sized (the largest size you can be, as the sizes have been listed multiple times here as being small > tiny > micro).

4. Exit cave and open the house directly north of you, this is Mia's house, she should be in her tub or in her bed depending on the time of day. Regardless of her position, interact with her.

5. LOSE THE FOLLOWING BATTLE, just spam relax or lick and you will lose no problem.

6. Depending on the time of day she will either go to sleep (prompting another escape scene, lose it) or go to school (the scene we want).

7. Now that she is in school, just escape. I don't understand how you'd find the Easiest Girl hard to beat because her trick is to just alternate between escape and lick. If the game prompts you for being tired, rest once and resume the combo. Don't lose hope if she double pulls and wins, just go through the cycle once more and try again while Mia's at school.

8. Huzzah, you've made it into the school! But that futa want's nothing to do with you at this size! So how do we fix that? Remember how the school had a big crack next to the door on the outside? But the game said something was blocking it?

9. go to the buckets next to the door while inside the school and move them to the side, now you can freely enter and leave the school!

10. Return to base, become TINY sized and go back through the crack in the school you opened up in the last step.

11. Dodge all the girls inside until you reach one with purple hair that moves a bit faster than her peers (the one at the far hallway leading up).

12. And there you have it! you've got your slightly buggy CV scene (she sporadically tells you that you are out of time or just sucks you all the way in in one pull)
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby XenoneX » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:59 pm

okay guys I was a little bit busy with rl stuff the past few days but now I can get back to work a bit on the game.
First of all thanks for all of your intresst in the game you guys are amazing! :gulp:
And I love that some of you made comments as detailed as I would have made them on how to get a certain scene :lol:

So the thing that I read the most in here is that the game is too difficult and I know it takes a bit of searching to get all the girls, but I already have a solution for that wich is going to be in the next update for sure.
But my question is, is it too difficult to escape when you want to?
Because for me I thought they were to easy so I made them a bit more difficult but obviously this is from my perspective as the dev, and I know what every action you do in the game does in technical detail.
So I need a little bit of help from you guys if I should make them weaker or what (If I will I will not make it too easy)
Also Mia, Karina and a little part of Ririn aren't affected by that because they haven't the better battle system, so if you like to tell me your opinion on the difficulty matter it would be nice if you only include Haruka, Lena and Tiffany. (You loose every time to Sabrina so she doesn't count)

(Also for the people that have struggle escaping Ririn: if you're on the first scene you have two ways to escape, first is the usual way, just mix it up between the options to not get sucked, and the second method would be to make her cum, if you want that you should struggle and everytime there is a oportunity to lick you should do that but carefull not that you get sucked in too deep or forget to rest.
If you're in her while she's sleeping you have to make her hard, just try do some actions and you should get it after a couple tries if not the first.
After she's hard it's easy af to escape her because she's not doing anything but if you take too long she wake's up and it's going too be difficult.
If you're struggling on the scene with her in the school after 1 day you have to make her hard again like before and then it's like the first encounter but with another hitch because if you're not pleasuring her enough while trying to escape she's going to swallow you in one gulp down.)
And no you can not get into her house before having the scene in school, you need to escape while she's sleeping, then you can push the chair to the side and get in and out of the window when ever you want.

Also I know my english isn't as good as it should be for making a game in english but I will do my best to not make too many grammar mistakes :)

And at last for the question: when will I release the next update?
Well, it all depents on how much time I have and also the next things I need to do is more of maping, scripting and stuff like that, but I don't want to release the next update without new scences, so I think I'm going to need a bit more time than this update took to do all the stuff that I want to add to the game and add a couple more scences.

Wow I didn't had planned to write such a big text :roll:
XenoneX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daren-Crimsonfang » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:30 pm

I have noticed that Ririn is a tad bugged due to that if you escape her after the second school scene or end up back inside during the second school scene, it will revert back to her encounter scene. Not sure if this happens to anyone else, but it does happen to me on a couple of occasions. Though, I would love to see more scenes with her during her daily life and interacting with the player character while they are inside her balls.

But this could be said for all the other characters, except for the ones that are incomplete.
My list of roleplay characters viewtopic.php?f=31&t=24015
Daren-Crimsonfang
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evilpancake » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:06 pm

So far Xeno i would say that yes, its a little too difficult to get out when you want. I wanted to get into the school, but i had to sit through 3 cycles inside one of the girls before i figure out the pattern (not realizing there WAS a pattern) to get out...which only made me roll my eyes and spam the enter key to hurry up and get back to the school. There doesn't seem to be any form of leveling up, so difficultly shouldn't be too high because well, there is no "rpg grinding" you can do to make battles a little easier.

Also would be nice to see a few variants of Ririn's scenes, was a little disappointing to finally find her only to realize its school/sleep over and over.

otherwise its a well done game and i'm having fun, keep it up ;)
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby l371c4 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:22 am

Evilpancake wrote:So far Xeno i would say that yes, its a little too difficult to get out when you want. I wanted to get into the school, but i had to sit through 3 cycles inside one of the girls before i figure out the pattern (not realizing there WAS a pattern) to get out...which only made me roll my eyes and spam the enter key to hurry up and get back to the school. There doesn't seem to be any form of leveling up, so difficultly shouldn't be too high because well, there is no "rpg grinding" you can do to make battles a little easier.

Also would be nice to see a few variants of Ririn's scenes, was a little disappointing to finally find her only to realize its school/sleep over and over.

otherwise its a well done game and i'm having fun, keep it up ;)

I don't think figuring out a simple two-step pattern is that difficult...Once you figure out that there's a simple pattern for each fight the game becomes far too easy. But that's okay, since it's in the early stages of development and the dev is focusing on fleshing out the story before they flesh out combat.
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby nightwise140 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:01 am

Yeah I was kinda surprised that people thought it was too hard. Literally if you do 'struggle, escape, struggle, escape" that will get you out of almost every situation.

As for the lack of content with some girls. C'mon guys, this is still in development, at least we're getting to play test it, instead of waiting until he has a completed project.
nightwise140
New to the forum

Postby frosthunter » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:08 am

Link of the update ? :o
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anomaly89 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:21 am

Will there be different types of vore quick events with the random girls on the street and the school? Like UB, OV, and AV? Or will it be only BV ?
Anomaly89
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game