Shrink EXP v0.6 Update - Oct. 29. 2018

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Shrink EXP v0.6 Update - Oct. 29. 2018

Postby AkromX » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:29 am

if you are tiny and fly in paperplane to her you will fall in her ass
God knows that one day I will be in her stomach...
User avatar
AkromX
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: Shrink EXP v0.6 Update - Oct. 29. 2018

Postby ian66613 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:34 am

AkromX wrote:if you are tiny and fly in paperplane to her you will fall in her ass


Where and how? The school one just takes you to the beach and immediately lands, you can't control it.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4.5 inch fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
User avatar
ian66613
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 986
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Shrink EXP v0.6 Update - Oct. 29. 2018

Postby AkromX » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:47 am

the girl you where talking about, idk how to quote. after you are in the beach, use the plane again and go to the left by in the afternoon
God knows that one day I will be in her stomach...
User avatar
AkromX
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: Shrink EXP v0.6 Update - Oct. 29. 2018

Postby Shadowlyger » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:48 pm

ian66613 wrote:
AkromX wrote:if you are tiny and fly in paperplane to her you will fall in her ass


Where and how? The school one just takes you to the beach and immediately lands, you can't control it.

There's a hole on the left side of the map you can go into as a sort of beach-base. Go in there, then head back to the mound the plane passed over and it should be there, hop on and head left.
User avatar
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 748
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:30 pm

Re: Shrink EXP v0.6 Update - Oct. 29. 2018

Postby ian66613 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:36 pm

Would be nice if the up/north fly route would lead to a mermaid that takes you inside one of her breasts, then goes back to her underwater cave during the night. Can only escape during day/night. Afternoon/morning not available.

She could also be a "boss battle," if you escape at night in the cave, and she catches you, she eats you instead. But due to her cave's properties, you end up respawning there.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4.5 inch fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
User avatar
ian66613
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 986
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Shrink EXP v0.6 Update - Oct. 29. 2018

Postby JayPlays » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:44 pm

Can I make a suggestion
Key words : Energy bar or meter
At least something to look at our energy
Please

The reason I'm asking is because there are points in the game where I'll rest but right after resting I wont have energy and it would be in crucial moments.
JayPlays
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:37 pm

Re: Shrink EXP v0.6 Update - Oct. 29. 2018

Postby Overmind42 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:54 pm

pretty sure that if your characters out of energy after just resting, thats a bug...

It varies for certain girls but the general rule of thumb is 3-5 actions (bigger emphasis on three) before you need to rest.
Overmind42
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:43 pm

Re: Shrink EXP v0.6 Update - Oct. 29. 2018

Postby Kurczak48 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:40 pm

I can't escape Rin's castle, she's not in the castle, nor can I go through the door.(some sort of mysterious power is blocking it)
I escaped her while she was sleeping.
User avatar
Kurczak48
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:23 am

Re: Shrink EXP v0.6 Update - Oct. 29. 2018

Postby iepie122 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:21 pm

Go to the roof, and there will be a vind that you can take to go out
iepie122
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:54 am

Re: Shrink EXP v0.6 Update - Oct. 29. 2018

Postby JayPlays » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:18 am

Overmind42 wrote:pretty sure that if your characters out of energy after just resting, that's a bug...

It varies for certain girls but the general rule of thumb is 3-5 actions (bigger emphasis on three) before you need to rest.


ya it was i reinstalled and haven't noticed it anymore and the 3-5 rule of thumb helped out a lot too thanks
JayPlays
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:37 pm

Re: Shrink EXP v0.6 Update - Oct. 29. 2018

Postby TheTastefulGentlman » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:37 am

How do you reach the paper airplane? I keep seeing int mentioned in comments but I can't find it anywhere.
User avatar
TheTastefulGentlman
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:52 am

Re: Shrink EXP v0.6 Update - Oct. 29. 2018

Postby shakey2 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:58 am

TheTastefulGentlman wrote:How do you reach the paper airplane? I keep seeing int mentioned in comments but I can't find it anywhere.

you need to get into the school (easiest way is hopping on the bus and jumping in the girl's bag in the back) then just keep going upstairs until you reach the roof. note that you can't use the paper plane in the smallest size.
shakey2
New to the forum
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:33 pm

Re: Shrink EXP v0.6 Update - Oct. 29. 2018

Postby btspicy » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:18 am

Hello, I wonder that can I change my size while I am inside the school.
Or how could I go in the lab without changing the size from "small" to "tiny"?
btspicy
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:13 am

Re: Shrink EXP v0.6 Update - Oct. 29. 2018

Postby iepie122 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:30 am

btspicy wrote:Hello, I wonder that can I change my size while I am inside the school.
Or how could I go in the lab without changing the size from "small" to "tiny"?

No, you can't enter the lab while bigger than the smallest size, nor can you change size in the school. If you've already gone to the lab though, then you can go there via the sewers
iepie122
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:54 am

Re: Shrink EXP v0.6 Update - Oct. 29. 2018

Postby btspicy » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:36 am

Thank you soooo much!
By the way, I cannot figure out how to get to the roof of school, can u please help me?
btspicy
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:13 am

Re: Shrink EXP v0.6 Update - Oct. 29. 2018

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:37 am

btspicy wrote:Thank you soooo much!
By the way, I cannot figure out how to get to the roof of school, can u please help me?

In the second floor are stairs there can u go on the roof
User avatar
Archangel64
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:43 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Shrink EXP v0.6 Update - Oct. 29. 2018

Postby TheTastefulGentlman » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:40 pm

shakey2 wrote:
TheTastefulGentlman wrote:How do you reach the paper airplane? I keep seeing int mentioned in comments but I can't find it anywhere.

you need to get into the school (easiest way is hopping on the bus and jumping in the girl's bag in the back) then just keep going upstairs until you reach the roof. note that you can't use the paper plane in the smallest size.


What am I missing? The only upstairs I find at the school is the level with the locked science room and the bathroom, as far as I can tell there are no airplanes there.
User avatar
TheTastefulGentlman
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:52 am

Re: Shrink EXP v0.6 Update - Oct. 29. 2018

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:11 pm

TheTastefulGentlman wrote:
shakey2 wrote:
TheTastefulGentlman wrote:How do you reach the paper airplane? I keep seeing int mentioned in comments but I can't find it anywhere.

you need to get into the school (easiest way is hopping on the bus and jumping in the girl's bag in the back) then just keep going upstairs until you reach the roof. note that you can't use the paper plane in the smallest size.


What am I missing? The only upstairs I find at the school is the level with the locked science room and the bathroom, as far as I can tell there are no airplanes there.

Behind the bathroom u can go more and there are the stairs, there u can go up to the roof
User avatar
Archangel64
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:43 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Shrink EXP v0.6 Update - Oct. 29. 2018

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:38 am

Great game, though most of the girls are waaaaaaaay too hard, especially erika, who I think is broken, I haven't been able to escape her on any scene and eventually had to give up and start a new game. It shouldn't be possible to push and end up sucked in deeper, you end up more tired and too deep to risk resting making progress impossible.

Also I made the growth potion but it doesn't seem to do anything.

A nice feature for the future would be to have conversation scenes where you talk to some of the girls, would really add depth to them. And I especially love the futa girl, it'd be great to either see more of her or another futa girl.
User avatar
MarkusFreeman320
Participator
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:30 am
Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Re: Shrink EXP v0.6 Update - Oct. 29. 2018

Postby shakey2 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:55 am

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:-snip-

Yeah this is a game where you need need to save often and onto multiple save slots. A lot of the girls are just straight up rng, if you are unlucky you just get pulled back in without a chance.
Last edited by shakey2 on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shakey2
New to the forum
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:33 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 3063976370, ArdoMel, ATroubledMind, CCTELONEWOLF, eternalsky, GenericUserName2115, gongon94, Horatius Horatio, Kralle, Masxohn, PotatoFarmer, Spartan103, SputnikDX and 21 guests