What things would you like to see explored in vore games?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: What things would you like to see explored in vore games

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:47 am

klonoa723 wrote:Ya know what thing I don't see most? Unwilling predators.
And I don't really mean, like, "sorry, I'm so hungry, I gotta eat ya" but more, like, you forcing yourself inside them.
I only remember one scene from Mysta's voredate with this.

That would be cool.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Emi » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:34 am

Being a happy owner of a new VR set, I wish there were realistic vore POV simulations of being swallowed alive and chewed. Such realistic that you truly believe that this happens to you. Breathtaking.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Orosaki » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:06 pm

Honestly something like building a relationship with said individuals in order to keep from getting eaten or getting them to eat you and pass you through but not digest you (if you have a very high affinity with them). Fleshed out characters are always a plus regardless of where the fiction is coming from be it vore games anime or even a good story.

However one thing that i would really prefer are 3d games which do this and also allow you to climb around and explore said girl. Whether said girl would be willing to let you do that depends primarily on your relationship with them. Sizebox at least satisfies the climbing around on girls but not everything else i'd like to see in a game like it. I'd also like to see a giantess harem in such a game where all of this is possible.

Unwilling preds are always a nice flip but the only unwilling pred i've ever seen was in a mysta game.

Spencer's vore world was a nice concept but it takes forever to level up certain aspects. It reminded me of grinding my combat levels back when i was playing runescape, which wasn't very fun mind you. I do not mind a grind but if progress starts to slow to a crawl then you gotta have other ways to speed these things up.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EmeraldFire » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:15 am

killermeow wrote:Something more like Bowser's Inside Story- massive pred that you can explore the entire body of, helping them out along whatever journey you're on, helping with sicknesses they may have, and/or just trying to escape. Kinda sad there hasn't been a game that's revolved around this yet, BIS and Extract 237 are the closest to it I've seen, former is great and the latter died off pretty quickly sadly.

I'm trying to make that now. Its a M/M Vore Game.
EmeraldFire
New to the forum

Postby jademask114 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:29 am

I would like a game (I know this might be hard to do) where vore death isn't permavore and when you get vored and respawn the person or animal remembers you and can join you to vore you more or you can vore them and they respawn and when you see them they can join so you vore them more.
jademask114
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aces » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:03 pm

I want to develop a vore game with a sort of Oregon Trail feel. You start out picking a group, each member having different traits and consequences, and the goal is to reach the end of the trip without everyone dying or getting eaten--sometimes by each other.

The problem is I am sort of stuck on where to start. I know nothing about how the Oregon Trail was made to begin with, so I can't use it as a template to expand off of.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:11 pm

Aces wrote:I want to develop a vore game with a sort of Oregon Trail feel. You start out picking a group, each member having different traits and consequences, and the goal is to reach the end of the trip without everyone dying or getting eaten--sometimes by each other.

The problem is I am sort of stuck on where to start. I know nothing about how the Oregon Trail was made to begin with, so I can't use it as a template to expand off of.

Play it. And play Organ Trail too, to see an alternate take on the same basic mechanics.
From there I'd recommend using something like Game Maker to try and replicate one part of the game (ie: the menus, the driving, etc.) and go from there.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby generalr » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:44 pm

Aces wrote:I want to develop a vore game with a sort of Oregon Trail feel. You start out picking a group, each member having different traits and consequences, and the goal is to reach the end of the trip without everyone dying or getting eaten--sometimes by each other.

The Oregon Trail has a great postmortem up on Youtube here. I absolutely recommend watching it to get a little history of game development.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby estel » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:19 am

M/F and playing as pred
thats all
estel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Birichino » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:42 am

Well, in micro vore, I always thought it would be cool to have an interconnectedness with the pred, rather than them just being an environment. They could be typically antagonistic and just teasing and responding to the player's actions (I guess a little like Belly Sim or that unfinished JP game that has the girl you're inside of on a splitscreen), a friendly the player entered to help in some way encouraging or helping them (a little like Bowser's Inside Story), or even an unwilling pred the player's invading responding aversely to actions and trying to expel them.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Kasev » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:52 pm

Willing,
F/F,
Digestion,
Pleasurable Digestion,
Detailed Digestion,
Fatal,
Oral Vore,
Anal Vore,
Tail Vore,
Incest,
Undearge vore,
Scat,
Multiple Races,
Futanari.
Kasev
Been posting for a bit

Postby jademask114 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:43 pm

I'm lean prey and only pred close friends and family, I do like oral, like CV, anal vore, oral but I love unbirthing the most. I'm ok with digestion with reforming I'm starting to work with permavore but it something I'm not fully used to
jademask114
Been posting for a bit

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:59 am

Most of all, I'd like to see vore games where the player can be constantly eaten without that having to represent a bad thing or a game over. Although it's the most obvious outcome, too many vore games make it so the player has to avoid getting eaten in order to not lose and start over! This is a little pestering for us willing preys, as we have to play a game where doing the thing we like most means losing and not being able to progress.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby jademask114 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:05 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:Most of all, I'd like to see vore games where the player can be constantly eaten without that having to represent a bad thing or a game over. Although it's the most obvious outcome, too many vore games make it so the player has to avoid getting eaten in order to not lose and start over! This is a little pestering for us willing preys, as we have to play a game where doing the thing we like most means losing and not being able to progress.

I like that to but I would like that the pred remembers eating you and may join up with you to nom you more and if your a switch like me I would like the person I nom respawn and remember me nomming them and can join me if they want to to get nommed more.
jademask114
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:42 pm

I am a fan of unbirth, both in a fatal way with teasing and taunting but also in a protective/motherly way, so the predator protects you in her womb, heals you or reforms her into her child/after her image.

Also I like this board, as it helps with a few idea for my current project^^But like always, can't make everyone happy.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jademask114 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:13 pm

RC8015 wrote:I am a fan of unbirth, both in a fatal way with teasing and taunting but also in a protective/motherly way, so the predator protects you in her womb, heals you or reforms her into her child/after her image.

Also I like this board, as it helps with a few idea for my current project^^But like always, can't make everyone happy.

ah I'm also fan of unbirthing and I do like being reforming in the pred wombs to be the pred child
jademask114
Been posting for a bit

Postby dekabreak » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:39 am

Oh yeah, Mysta 2 has a character that gave me an idea, there is one maid who is a very willing prey and very unwilling pred which you can force yourself on twice with her enjoying eating and disposing a lot more the second time...even if she is still a prey who offers herself afterwads.

But it gave me the idea for a corrupting game, where the purpose is for the player, maybe a character with the ability to revive, a ghost that can possess people or a hypnotist that can make people want to be food for someone else, to corrupt some certain individuals, people who generally want to be eaten or don't even know about vore in general, and turn into full blown and maybe sadistic preds who love to eat people and do not want to be eaten ever.

Basically a game about turning unwilling preds into very willing preds, i dunno, maybe the MC just has a corruption fetish, anyways, this would lead into the player having to find the potential preds, find prey for them and then have to arrange things so that the unwilling pred gets a meal out of the prey somehow.

With the condition that some potential preds would be harder to make into full blown lifetime preds, with inherent sadism and goodness paying part of that, and the player finding out that you kinda need to feed them a few times or have some events happen before they accept throwing away their morals for pleasure, after all, a nun or nurse would probably be harder to turn into preds.

If wanted, there could also be some mechanics revolving around preferred vore styles, with some potential preds having some ways of eating people they like the most and make the corruption into full time pred faster, like a nymphomaniac loving unbirth and turning people into cum more than anything else, or a gym rat obsessed with health letting herself go just because she loves to anal vore too much.

Of course, there could also be favorite types of prey to the potential preds that makes their transformation into preds go faster but that maybe makes it too complicated.

I dunno, i just find the idea of a game that is all about making it so that unwilling preds become willing preds sounds fun, dunno if i am the only one though.
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Postby Birichino » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:00 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:Most of all, I'd like to see vore games where the player can be constantly eaten without that having to represent a bad thing or a game over. Although it's the most obvious outcome, too many vore games make it so the player has to avoid getting eaten in order to not lose and start over! This is a little pestering for us willing preys, as we have to play a game where doing the thing we like most means losing and not being able to progress.

The game "For Adventure!" on here has the plot necessitate willing vore, but it's certainly a rare twist, and it looks like that'll all be humanoids, so it'd be less ideal for furries...
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby dekabreak » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:42 am

Rival preds could be fun, and by that, i mean, a game or a sequence where the Pred player character finds a prey they want to eat...at the same time another pred, so the objective is to seduce/kidnap/get the prey in one place before the Rival in order to eat the prey, basically, a Pred competition or race where the winner gets the best meal and the loser nothing...or a less delicious meal.

It could even be used likewise for the Hitman or Assassin Pred ideas, with the Rival being another Assassin and whoever eats the Prey gets paid, the more missions you complete, the more money you get for gear or rent to help with future missions.

I dunno, just like the idea of a Pred competition that isn't about Preds eating each other or widely available willing prey or some that are already tied up or some crap like that, no, there is an unwilling prey that looks the tastiest of all and only the best Pred gets to eat it with a game over if the Rival wins.

Also, i am a fatal Unbirth/Cock Vore(mostly on futa and trap preds) fan, so i love scenes where a Pred gets a Prey not to get nourishment or anything like that, but just because it gets them off and gets them a big orgasm, more scenes like that would be awesome.
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game