What things would you like to see explored in vore games?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: What things would you like to see explored in vore games

Postby Miridium » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:49 pm

To this day, I have never seen a classical RPG vore game where your character had the option of eating people.
User avatar
Miridium
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:15 pm

Re: What things would you like to see explored in vore games

Postby RedBoggle » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:23 pm

chibi-wolfy wrote:This is probably going to sound pretty vague at first, but I find that whenever you're eaten in a vore game, it kinda just... stops. And I don't mean that just in the sense that it's typically treated as a game over - more that nothing much tends to happen after the fact. It would actually be pretty nice to see a predator resume their routine once you're captured, or adopt a new one, or even so much as move at all, but the most that ever seems to happen is some dialogue, a fade to black and possibly some digestion somewhere in the middle of all that.

Imagine having, oh say, a town population akin to Majora's Mask, each of which with their own routines and tasks, and you're a captive audience to one of them for as long as it takes for you to escape or digest. That'd be quite a sight.

I think a great reference for this is Rainworld. When you die in Rainworld, the game doesn't reset until you tell it to do so. If you're killed by a predator in Rainworld, the game will just follow your killer as it carries your body and thrashes it around and even performs other tasks with the other monsters until you push the reset button.
User avatar
RedBoggle
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:37 pm

Re: What things would you like to see explored in vore games

Postby Thagrahn » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:16 pm

Let's face it, we are dealing with hobbiest level games, not professional. Large scale games take a long time, and complexe programming is not a likely option.

That said, "What's in it for ME" when talking about fetish games is a problem. There is nothing being gained from these games, so as the creator it's about challenging your skill and learning the game engine's abilities.

What I would like to see in games; Options!
Give me choices beyond vore, as well as options on types of vore. Heck "to digest, or not to digest" is a good basic option That can be a mechanic. :-D

Actually build a world! The game can be more than a backdrop for vore scenes. Give some history and reason to vore being in the world. :gulp:

If I get a gender choice, then have it result in affecting the options on interactions. :wink:

I've made several crappy games just to learn how to create an effect in RPG Maker. Troops with random enemy types, a way for a common event to handel a complex single-target battle skill, altering the "Lose random battle" result, and a multi-stage battle. Each one gives me something to build better games event if I can't create my own art assets yet. (I haven't found a style I am comfortable and good at yet.)
Avatar done by Kharstonish.
User avatar
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:12 pm
Location: St.Louis Missouri
Blog: View Blog (13)

Re: What things would you like to see explored in vore games

Postby Maenethal » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:55 pm

There's a zombie survival roguelike called Rogue Survivor (link here: http://roguesurvivor.blogspot.com/) that allows you to play as either a random NPC, a party member or your killer once you die. I think that would be an interesting mechanic in a vore game.
Maenethal
Participator
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: What things would you like to see explored in vore games

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:19 pm

Social and legal ramifications/complications of vore.
Is it a crime? If so, how serious of a crime? What if the prey is willing? What if the prey was going to die anyway (suppose they had cancer or something)? Is non-lethal vore still a crime? Will my life insurance pay out if I die via digestion? Does it pay out if the beneficiary is the person who ate me? Would soul vore be considered a more heinous crime? Is it a lesser crime, or even completely okay, to eat animals and such who are non-sapient? What if they're somebody's pet? Would vore be used as a form of executing vicious criminals?
What happens if vore is legal and stuff, but you eat somebody really important, like a world leader or a top-class surgeon? Will you be prosecuted for disrupting society? Will you be hated? Will you be the subject of respect and envy for eating such an impressive prey?
Is vore popular? Is it feared? Is it considered distasteful? Does that change if you do it in different circumstances? Is there a ton of misinformation about vore floating around, like how there is about sex in areas with poor sex ed? Is it maybe okay to eat somebody in public, but considered indecent exposure to ub/av/cv somebody? How do religions treat it? How do they treat soul vore (it has to have some impact on how you look at the afterlife if a soul can be destroyed)? For that matter, how do people view religion in settings where soul vore exists, since it means souls are definitely real?
What effect does a cannibalistic diet have on the body in terms of nutrition? How is fashion affected by people's bellies regularly becoming gigantic at a moment's notice? Could vore be a sport? Would it be in the olympics?

Other ramifications too. For example: if you start with two pigs, and feed one normal pig food for it's whole life, and feed the other nothing but live humans - which one makes better bacon? What if I fed that second pig to the first pig? Could you still taste the human?
I love questions like that.

I'd also like to see a prey character (would-be or otherwise) turn out to be poisonous. And some prey successfully fighting their way out of a pred (especially in a destructive manner, like, cutting open their stomach from the inside or something, which would seriously injure the pred, and possibly even lead to their death), just cause most vore scenarios focus on prey helplessness, and sometimes it really strains my disbelief.

In a general sense, more 'prey species' (rodents, cows, birds, etc.) acting as preds, and role-reversal vore (cats eating dogs, princesses eating dragons, etc.). Variety is the spice of life; defying trends is fun.

You also almost never see elderly preds (or prey, now that I think of it), so some of those would be cool.

chibi-wolfy wrote:This is probably going to sound pretty vague at first, but I find that whenever you're eaten in a vore game, it kinda just... stops. And I don't mean that just in the sense that it's typically treated as a game over - more that nothing much tends to happen after the fact. It would actually be pretty nice to see a predator resume their routine once you're captured, or adopt a new one, or even so much as move at all, but the most that ever seems to happen is some dialogue, a fade to black and possibly some digestion somewhere in the middle of all that.

Imagine having, oh say, a town population akin to Majora's Mask, each of which with their own routines and tasks, and you're a captive audience to one of them for as long as it takes for you to escape or digest. That'd be quite a sight.


I'd love to see this too, or any variation of it. One idea I had for a vore game (not that I ever made it) that was like this was the main character being special in some vague magic sense, so whoever ate him basically got superpowers, and every pred had a "how their life improved after eating you" sequence before the gameover screen.
My game (or more accurately, IceNinjas game, which I have taken over):
http://tinyurl.com/kqn4vm2

Everybody go here.
http://megamanx9.com/
User avatar
empatheticapathy
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 911
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:00 am

Re: What things would you like to see explored in vore games

Postby armageddondevil » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:32 am

Thagrahn wrote:What I would like to see in games; Options!
Give me choices beyond vore, as well as options on types of vore. Heck "to digest, or not to digest" is a good basic option That can be a mechanic. :-D

Actually build a world! The game can be more than a backdrop for vore scenes. Give some history and reason to vore being in the world. :gulp:

If I get a gender choice, then have it result in affecting the options on interactions. :wink:


empatheticapathy wrote:Social and legal ramifications/complications of vore.
Is it a crime? If so, how serious of a crime? What if the prey is willing? What if the prey was going to die anyway (suppose they had cancer or something)? Is non-lethal vore still a crime? Will my life insurance pay out if I die via digestion? Does it pay out if the beneficiary is the person who ate me? Would soul vore be considered a more heinous crime? Is it a lesser crime, or even completely okay, to eat animals and such who are non-sapient? What if they're somebody's pet? Would vore be used as a form of executing vicious criminals?
What happens if vore is legal and stuff, but you eat somebody really important, like a world leader or a top-class surgeon? Will you be prosecuted for disrupting society? Will you be hated? Will you be the subject of respect and envy for eating such an impressive prey?
Is vore popular? Is it feared? Is it considered distasteful? Does that change if you do it in different circumstances? Is there a ton of misinformation about vore floating around, like how there is about sex in areas with poor sex ed? Is it maybe okay to eat somebody in public, but considered indecent exposure to ub/av/cv somebody? How do religions treat it? How do they treat soul vore (it has to have some impact on how you look at the afterlife if a soul can be destroyed)? For that matter, how do people view religion in settings where soul vore exists, since it means souls are definitely real?
What effect does a cannibalistic diet have on the body in terms of nutrition? How is fashion affected by people's bellies regularly becoming gigantic at a moment's notice? Could vore be a sport? Would it be in the olympics?

I'd also like to see a prey character (would-be or otherwise) turn out to be poisonous. And some prey successfully fighting their way out of a pred (especially in a destructive manner, like, cutting open their stomach from the inside or something, which would seriously injure the pred, and possibly even lead to their death), just cause most vore scenarios focus on prey helplessness, and sometimes it really strains my disbelief.


^^^
This
armageddondevil
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 5:55 pm

Re: What things would you like to see explored in vore games

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:01 pm

Been watching the recent Shadow of War release. It would be interesting to have an 'army' of preds like that, can go around eating them or get eaten by one to raise their status. Then, as the main character, it's just canon that you respawn. The mechanic I'm focused on though is the generated characters acting as preds. It would be interesting.
User avatar
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:21 pm
Blog: View Blog (6)

Re: What things would you like to see explored in vore games

Postby ian66613 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:20 pm

I have my vore game preferences in my signature. I'm not big on furry or animal vore.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4.5 inch fairy boy.)
User avatar
ian66613
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: What things would you like to see explored in vore games

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:28 pm

BellyOfTheWubblies wrote:Been watching the recent Shadow of War release. It would be interesting to have an 'army' of preds like that, can go around eating them or get eaten by one to raise their status. Then, as the main character, it's just canon that you respawn. The mechanic I'm focused on though is the generated characters acting as preds. It would be interesting.


I've been wanting to feed myself to preds for their canon/mechanical benefit since Shadow of Mordor. It'd defintely be a fun gameplay element.
My game (or more accurately, IceNinjas game, which I have taken over):
http://tinyurl.com/kqn4vm2

Everybody go here.
http://megamanx9.com/
User avatar
empatheticapathy
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 911
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:00 am

Re: What things would you like to see explored in vore games

Postby dekabreak » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:59 pm

Characters noticing people dissapearing and acting accordingly by having more guards or neighbour watches around, the more and more people in a city or village the player digests, the more panicked and paranoid the remaining become and may run away or start suspecting their neighbours from being a mass kidnapper/serial killer or that someone is eating them, and if the player character gets fatter and fatter with each prey people will notice, meaning that if the player character wants to eat everyone, the player character will see each possible meal becoming harder and harder as they prepare traps or weapons to fight you.

Speaking of that, Hitman like game where you have some missions/levels where you have to eat and digest specific targets(which may or may not have a specific kind of vore to perform depending on the client's request) while hiding from their guards/other people around them, get proof that you got the right victim(either an item or an upgrade that lets you belch part of their clothing or personal item at your client's face or taking pictures from a smartphone or the like as you vore someone.) and then getting out of there with a bigger belly to go meet your client, either that or digest your target without anyone noticing and disposing of the prey's remains in a place where they will hopefully not be found while making sure you continue to have proof of your deed.

This may sound odd, but earning vore powers.

By that, i mean, a setting where vore is pratically unknown by humans or every race and something that at best can only be done by snakes or giants, anything normal sized or just relatively large can't swallow whole people, until the main character, either through an experiment/magical accident/curse/being a mutant/whatever gets the power to swallow whole living beings alive after getting really hungry and in the hunger and by instinct swallowing something like a whole dog!

But things larger than a dog are still hard if not impossible and it's something to be trained...so basically, vore being kind of stat or level where you have to grind until you can swallow and digest an adult human by mouth/ass/unbirth or whatever other method, it's not something you can do from the start, you have to work your way to it by eating small animals or faeries and the like going through larger and larger prey until you can eat even the tallest being on the planet with whatever kind of vore you want.
dekabreak
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:59 pm

Re: What things would you like to see explored in vore games

Postby Kartomic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:19 pm

More non-lethal vore. Sometimes, ya just want a warm place to stay for awhile without fear of dying!
THETA over on FurAffinity is a perfect example of mixing in non-lethal vore to a vore-centric game, and I adore it!
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/23574390/

*EDIT* Oh, and game-overs that aren't telegraphed very well that come out of nowhere are the worst. :(
Last edited by Kartomic on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Kartomic
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Re: What things would you like to see explored in vore games

Postby StuporStar » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:31 pm

Well, I would like to see more consensual / safe vore in games, but the only way I really see that working would be in an Animal Crossing style game. I think it would pretty dope if you could let some one vore you and just have them carry on with their daily routine like chibi mentioned. It could be fatal or non-fatal and still work. Plus being able to form relationships with villagers/townies/whoever would allow you to get really invested in to the characters themselves, which would be great.

Oh and it would have to collectible shit like animal crossing does, 'cause I'm a sucker for that kinda thing.

Or maybe a vore-pokemon game (but with humans) where you can "collect" Team-mates by voreing them and converting them in your belly?

I'd love to make something like that but my programming skills are amateur at best :/
User avatar
StuporStar
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:25 pm
Blog: View Blog (10)

Re: What things would you like to see explored in vore games

Postby Emi » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:53 am

VR vore simulations. Preferable: Human, M/f, macro/micro. Realistic. Lethal.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Emi
???
 
Posts: 2381
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: USA
Blog: View Blog (12)

Re: What things would you like to see explored in vore games

Postby TeamFortress2 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:37 pm

There are 3 types of games I would really like to see done (right)

1. Vore stealth game
I would like to see this game made and I'm experimenting with this idea in Quest (I haven't made any video games before in my life so don't expect anything to come from this)
Anyways, the idea is that you have some sort of town setting and your goal is one of the following:

-Eat everyone:
If you have this as goal you have the hard task of eating the whole town, ideally you'll need to:
-Follow NPC's to reveal their daily/weekly routines (I suggest doing a combination of random events and preset routines)
-Don't let attention be drawn to you. When you eat someone or walk around with a full belly and someone else sees you and is not taken care off, they'll go to the police/guards/army/(whoever keeps the peace) and say what they saw.
-Town morale/fear causes people to change their routines to safer ones, they might even lock themselves up inside their home. With a lot of people missing the police/guards/army/(whoever keeps the peace) will start patrolling the streets or increase their patrols. People might join their forces in the hope to catch the person who makes everyone disappear. And if people distrust you they might even try to attack and kill you.

Smaller features I would like to see with this:
-player stats and progression: It would be a fun game mechanic in my opinion to have stats and/or skills that improve by doing specific things:
-Strength: When fighting/pinning/voring someone your strength could determine weather you succeed or not. you could even add some sort of minigame that gets easier the higher your strength is. It would be amazing if every kind of vore
has his own (extra) strength adding. For example: when trying to AV someone your strength check would be your overall strength + your anal strength. Your strength could be improved passively (when you fight or successfully pin someone
your strength increases and when swallowing someone, your swallow strength gets stronger)
-Appearance: When you start digesting someone, the game might let you choose how you're body uses the digested body for example: you could increase your boob size, turn them into ass fat, use the energy in improving your overall
appearance or (if protagonist is a girl) start growing a dick. This feature could be done with picking 1 option or using sliders to change multiple things at a time. A better overall appearance could charm people and make it easier for you to
ask favors (more on that later)
-Perceptive: Could be improved by successfully stalking and learning something about people. When more perceptive you have a higher chance to learn one of the stats/skills/character traits of a NPC you just met (More on NPC's later).
Another factor that might add up to the perception check could be that when you befriend NPC's you would hear rumors (For every x friends your perception check increases by [amount]). You are also more likely to know when someone is
bluffing or to sense someone stalking you
-Sexuality: pretty much your skills in bed. if your Sexuality check is very good you might even be able to totally rob someone of their strength and have a free meal. (Gets increased by having sexual activities and like the strength stat could
also have substats like Anal sex, Vaginal Sex, Anal licking, Blowjob, Boobjob, Vaginal licking, Anal/Vaginal fingering, ...)
-Bluff: When you feel like everyone is turned against you, when all the evidence is turned against you, when it looks like there is no escaping the anger of the town, a simple bluff could be all you need to make everyone convinced it wasn't
you who caused the disappearing.
-Sneak: Could be improved by not being noticed while stalking. With a higher sneak stat you make less noise and are better at blending in with the enviornment

-random NPC's and character traits: Like I explained skills and stats above, NPC's could have the same (Not vore related) skills and stats combined with a character trait, a few examples:
-Trusting: these NPC's trust people around them too easily often making them the perfect early game snacks. (Their perception is decreased)
-Gossiper: these NPC's are a double edged swort. If you are friends with them they will increase your Perception check even more than the normal friend. The bad part is that if you act a little bit suspicious around them, soon the whole town
will know. As an extra, they get a bonus on perception
-Normal: I felt like it is important to have an "average person" to compare the other character traits to
-Whore: these NPC's are easily to do the naughty stuff, but be warned, these people are experienced and have increased Sexuality.
-Rager: these NPC's can be a real pain in the ass. They are likely to attack you when they are suspicious of you, you break into their house or take something they claim is theirs, they might even attack you for just saying something they don't
like or accidentally (or not accidentally) bumping into them on the street and every once in a while (although not likely) they start attacking you for no reason at all. Be aware as these people have fighting experience and thus have increased
strength. However, these people could come in handy as you are more likely to succeed when blaming them for something you did.
-Honest: these NPC's will not be likely to tell a lie, as a result, their bluff stat gets decreased. But if they catch you lying to them, they won't forgive you.
-Clumsy: these NPC's are just bad at sneaking and when walking have a chance to stumble. When running away from for example a hungry predator, they have an even higher chance of stumbling.
-Evil: this trait could/should be combined with any of the other traits (The chance to get the evil trait should be very low). An Evil person will help you in your quest to devour the town, but they might ask for insurance that you don't eat them (If you consumed the whole town and only have evil
people left to who you insured you wouldn't eat them I think the player should have the choice to win the game or continue till EVERYONE is gone)
-Prey: I myself am not a big fan of willing vore, but I think there should be a very low chance that someone gets the prey trait. With the prey trait, the NPC will be a willing prey if they find out you're a pred. If this is combined with the evil
trait, they will usually help you eat everyone else and afterwards ask you to eat them (Choice should be made to keep them alive or eat them. would also be fun if they asked a specific vore type to you)
-Detective: these NPC's are curious about other people, in the story I'm thinking of, you just moved into town and the Detective would start stalking you from the first moment you 2 meet. They have an increase in perception, sneak and bluff
as these starts are very important in his line of work. He also has a slight increase in strength because sometimes he needs to use violence as a last resort

-quick explanation on the way NPC stats would/could work
-Strength: this will be opposed to your own strength check and will make it more difficult to vore them (Also quick note on vore: the further you are in the vore process the harder it gets for the NPC to escape)
-Appearance: If an NPC with a high appearance stat asks another NPC to have sex, they are more likely to succeed (could lead to fun scenarios where player vores both NPC's while they were having sex)
-Perceptive: a perceptive NPC will be more likely to detect your bluffs, sense you sneaking up to them and sense your true motives (The more you eat the more your motives become clear) also, when fear increases NPC's will automatically
become more perceptive
-Sexuality: The player can take away the strength from their prey with sex, but they have to watch out as it is possible for NPC's to take the player his strength instead (You usually don't need to worry about being vored, but you can't really do
anything until your strength is returned to you
-Bluff: NPC's with high bluff stat that suspect you will be more likely to succeed in hiding their suspicion
-Sneak: when NPC's are suspicious of you, they might start stalking you, the better the stealth, the more likely they are to remain hidden

-Extra's:
-When you finish the game there could be some kind of loot box system where you can get mutations out of. List of possible mutations and perks gained:
(Note: I'm not a fan of furry, so the next mutations have a torso and face that look human. Just to be sure, I'll put some images of what I mean with these mutations at the end of this section)
-Catgirl: As a catgirl your appearance is automatically increased, you also get a strength boost when pinning someone and as an extra, everything related to your vagina (Being taken in the pussy and UB for example) gets increased as well
-Doggirl: As a doggirl your appearance is automatically increased, you automatically start out as a dickgirl (unless you chose not to), everything related to your cock (Putting your dick inside someone else their hole or CV for example) gets
increased at well
-Centaur: The horse side of a centaur is pretty strong, actions related to strength of the lower body get increased (This includes AV and UB (Maybe cock vore, but idk about that))
-Harpy: They will be able to escape any situation by flying away, (if this is added I recomend also adding archers and an NPC archer skill) When in air, you are able to fly above none suspecting NPC's and dive down, having the advantage of gravity, speed and surprise at your side you will often already have them stuffed inside you before they realize what's going on. (The better their perception, the sooner they will be able to start struggling)
-There is a very low chance NPC's have these same mutations (If they have a mutation I think it's fair to increase the chance of them getting the "vore mutation" I would recommend to a chance of 1/10)
-NPC's have a very very low chance to get a mutation where they can vore (If mutation happens, 1/2 OV chance, 1/2 AV chance, 1/2 CV chance, 1/2 UB chance (personaly not a big fan of it , but optionally: 1/2 BV chance)
So if they have the Vore mutation, they can have a combination of any of the vore types (If by some chance none of the vore types get enabeled, roll every chance again untill at least 1 vore type gets unlocked). You should also make a 1/2
check to see if they hunt the town people. If they are evil however, this check is not needed and just make them an active pred. If someone with the vore mutation realizes there is another pred on the scene, they will try to find out your
identity and unless they have the "prey" trait, they will try to vore you (The chance of getting the evil trait should be increased to a low chance and the chance to get the prey trait should be decreased to a very very low chance)
-NPC's have a low chance to have the "dickgirl mutation" If you need an explanation: they will be like every girl but have the slight difference that they have a dick too.

As you can see, it's quite a long list, but I don't expect anyone to make a game with all these features, these are just ideas and I hope to see some of these ideas worked out

Legend:
I've used the terms: "low chance, very low chance and very very low chance" With low chance I mean a chance at around 1/20, Very low chance equals 1/50 and very very low chance 1/100


-Specific target/targets:/
I haven't really thought all that much about this but I guess it would kind of be like a worse version of hitman where you eliminate your targets (maybe with a specific kind of) vore

I have noticed that this post has been going on for a while, so I will post my other 2 idea's on a separate post
Last edited by TeamFortress2 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
TeamFortress2
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:54 pm

Re: What things would you like to see explored in vore games

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:26 pm

I wanna see some preds who aren't totally invulnerable and beyond question. I get sick of that really quick.
Also: less talking to digesting prey. Speeches about what's going to happen to them throughout the digestion process all say pretty much the same thing, and it's boring. Plus, you don't talk to food, even to do that "you're just food" stuff.
Last edited by empatheticapathy on Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My game (or more accurately, IceNinjas game, which I have taken over):
http://tinyurl.com/kqn4vm2

Everybody go here.
http://megamanx9.com/
User avatar
empatheticapathy
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 911
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:00 am

Re: What things would you like to see explored in vore games

Postby TeamFortress2 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:17 pm

dekabreak wrote:Characters noticing people dissapearing and acting accordingly by having more guards or neighbour watches around, the more and more people in a city or village the player digests, the more panicked and paranoid the remaining become and may run away or start suspecting their neighbours from being a mass kidnapper/serial killer or that someone is eating them, and if the player character gets fatter and fatter with each prey people will notice, meaning that if the player character wants to eat everyone, the player character will see each possible meal becoming harder and harder as they prepare traps or weapons to fight you.

Speaking of that, Hitman like game where you have some missions/levels where you have to eat and digest specific targets(which may or may not have a specific kind of vore to perform depending on the client's request) while hiding from their guards/other people around them, get proof that you got the right victim(either an item or an upgrade that lets you belch part of their clothing or personal item at your client's face or taking pictures from a smartphone or the like as you vore someone.) and then getting out of there with a bigger belly to go meet your client, either that or digest your target without anyone noticing and disposing of the prey's remains in a place where they will hopefully not be found while making sure you continue to have proof of your deed.

This may sound odd, but earning vore powers.

By that, i mean, a setting where vore is pratically unknown by humans or every race and something that at best can only be done by snakes or giants, anything normal sized or just relatively large can't swallow whole people, until the main character, either through an experiment/magical accident/curse/being a mutant/whatever gets the power to swallow whole living beings alive after getting really hungry and in the hunger and by instinct swallowing something like a whole dog!

But things larger than a dog are still hard if not impossible and it's something to be trained...so basically, vore being kind of stat or level where you have to grind until you can swallow and digest an adult human by mouth/ass/unbirth or whatever other method, it's not something you can do from the start, you have to work your way to it by eating small animals or faeries and the like going through larger and larger prey until you can eat even the tallest being on the planet with whatever kind of vore you want.

That is exactly how I think, I placed a post earlier today saying almost the exact same things
TeamFortress2
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:54 pm

Re: What things would you like to see explored in vore games

Postby TeamFortress2 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:22 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:I wanna preds who aren't totally invulnerable and beyond question. I get sick of that really quick.
Also: less talking to digesting prey. Speeches about what's going to happen to them throughout the digestion process all say pretty much the same thing, and it's boring. Plus, you don't talk to food, even to do that "you're just food" stuff.


While I do agree that it's usually repetitive, I do like some kind of verbal interaction between pred and prey. I am not a big fan of willing and non-fatal vore, so I like it when the prey tries to talk his way out of the situation. Without dialoge, it just feels like there wasn't any interaction between the 2 even tough one of them just sealed the fate of the other one
TeamFortress2
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:54 pm

Re: What things would you like to see explored in vore games

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:16 pm

TeamFortress2 wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:I wanna preds who aren't totally invulnerable and beyond question. I get sick of that really quick.
Also: less talking to digesting prey. Speeches about what's going to happen to them throughout the digestion process all say pretty much the same thing, and it's boring. Plus, you don't talk to food, even to do that "you're just food" stuff.


While I do agree that it's usually repetitive, I do like some kind of verbal interaction between pred and prey. I am not a big fan of willing and non-fatal vore, so I like it when the prey tries to talk his way out of the situation. Without dialoge, it just feels like there wasn't any interaction between the 2 even tough one of them just sealed the fate of the other one


Then find ways around it, like having them talk, but not hitting those specific notes I mentioned, or having the pred talk to a third party outside of their belly, or something else.
My game (or more accurately, IceNinjas game, which I have taken over):
http://tinyurl.com/kqn4vm2

Everybody go here.
http://megamanx9.com/
User avatar
empatheticapathy
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 911
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:00 am

Re: What things would you like to see explored in vore games

Postby slug01 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:20 pm

iPhone accessibility
User avatar
slug01
Participator
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:17 am

Re: What things would you like to see explored in vore games

Postby klonoa723 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:44 pm

Ya know what thing I don't see most? Unwilling predators.
And I don't really mean, like, "sorry, I'm so hungry, I gotta eat ya" but more, like, you forcing yourself inside them.
I only remember one scene from Mysta's voredate with this.
User avatar
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:29 am
Blog: View Blog (10)

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: nnnddt, NovaDragn, Psycho_wolvesbane, Rasati, theprinceh and 17 guests