For Academic Purposes (Cross post from Giantesscity)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

For Academic Purposes (Cross post from Giantesscity)

Postby captainbobey » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:13 am

Download:
Spoiler: show
https://www.giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=134810

This game was recently added to Giantesscity, I'm in no way related to the game, but thought you people might appreciate the game. I personally thought it was surprisingly well made.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0NFkGWA8xbQVk1nYXExVmNOSDA?usp=sharing
captainbobey
Somewhat familiar

Re: For Academic Purposes (Cross post from Giantesscity)

Postby DarkRain » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:50 am

Thank you, amazing game
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby olgith » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:42 pm

It was a nice tidbit, especially with the undulations and textures. But unfortunately it is incomplete, and there is no "end" of her track. Also the room is absolutely gargantuan with no interactions.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby killermeow » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:09 pm

olgith wrote:It was a nice tidbit, especially with the undulations and textures. But unfortunately it is incomplete, and there is no "end" of her track. Also the room is absolutely gargantuan with no interactions.

There is an end, but you have to figure out where and when to jump to climb that room. Doesn't matter anyways, almost immediately you get a small downwards tube with an end and can't progress any further almost immediately- if you can make it up that room though the part in between is pretty nice though.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkRain » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:28 pm

killermeow wrote:
olgith wrote:It was a nice tidbit, especially with the undulations and textures. But unfortunately it is incomplete, and there is no "end" of her track. Also the room is absolutely gargantuan with no interactions.

There is an end, but you have to figure out where and when to jump to climb that room. Doesn't matter anyways, almost immediately you get a small downwards tube with an end and can't progress any further almost immediately- if you can make it up that room though the part in between is pretty nice though.
Attachments
ShoopAbsorbedHim.png
ShoopAbsorbedHim — копия.png
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zapor » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:03 am

Really impressive game! I also liove select a Liara us predator. I alwayse wanted asari vore! And i can feed her using jellybeams :oops:

Level of detail and animatios is just phantastic. It is really look like a finished game!
Funny fact:
I completely position myself as vore-artist, but practically ALL commisions which I did are devoted to foot-fetish!
WTF, dudes?! xD
Zapor
Somewhat familiar

Postby dude93931 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:51 pm

indeed, best rendering game I've ever seen, by far.
dude93931
Been posting for a bit

Postby xanderman » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm

fantastic game :) The creator seems to have gone AWOL so no updates :(
xanderman
New to the forum

Postby gartrux » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:06 pm

He mentioned that if people like it he will make a full game, not free of course. I would donate for this game to happen.
Also it will be great if we could have other girls to explore.
gartrux
Participator

Postby LilianiMirx » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:16 pm

Any way to get an alternative way to download it? I don't want to register somewhere for just one download.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby RandomName5 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:16 pm

LilianiMirx wrote:Any way to get an alternative way to download it? I don't want to register somewhere for just one download.

Here's the post (with link) from giantesscity.
They do have games there every now and again that doesn't show up here, so in this case it could be worth the time/account ^^

regardless here ya go :D
Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0NFk ... nlUbTVUdlE
supernovatyler wrote:Hello! I doubt anyone remembers a thread I started a couple months ago asking for models and textures. Nobody replied :bigcry: . But that's okay, I did it myself...

And here is the result! This is the description I put on my DeviantArt user page (I go by the same name there):

Today's the day you asked her. She said yes.

Here is my tech demo. It is a simple exploration game with minimal story elements and simple animations. So have fun! For background on the setting, check out my game preview here: https://supernovatyler.deviantart.com/art/Could-you-check-my-throat-707644625. If this is something people are interested in, I may continue with a more complete game (but it won't be free!).

Controls:
mouse: looking
wasd: movement
space: jump
Lshift: run
Lmouse: interact
Rmouse: glowsticks (you only have 3)
r: restart
alt+f4: close

Stipulations:
I'm an amateur, and a beginner game programmer and render(er). You may experience clipping or glitches or frame drops because I have not optimized it. Any issues, just hit r to reload the game, it isn't big, so any progress should be easy to redo. There is also no set way to 'beat' the game, just try stuff! But there is nothing else in the apt, so if you explore the entire place and find nothing, you've been warned! Also, if you have a slow machine, I wouldn't recommend adding too many beans (it'll make sense when you open the game). Lastly, I'm sorry if you can't run it for whatever reason. I'll try to help, but no guarantees. :(

Thank you, and enjoy!
As usual: comments, questions, criticism encouraged.

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0NFkGWA8xbQbmVEYnlUbTVUdlE

Credits on the DeviantArt post.

Screenshots:
Code: Select all
[url]https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0NFkGWA8xbQVk1nYXExVmNOSDA?usp=sharing[/url]

(assumed you meant for giantesscity, don't think you need a google account to download from drive :o)
Vore-related games
that I recommend: >> Link <<
RandomName5
Been posting for a bit

Postby Maexam2 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:16 pm

Nice game! Look forward to more!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rissery » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:43 pm

The Google doc doesn't let me through. Is that the only way to get this game?
Rissery
New to the forum

Postby GeisKhan » Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:25 pm

Rissery wrote:The Google doc doesn't let me through. Is that the only way to get this game?

Made an account so I could view the forum, someone mirrored it to Mega. https://mega.nz/file/ydNBzCBA#FFE-DWssGSpJY6r3rOp3LWrTC-9B1GVGclfovo2VAkg
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game