Cool Little Vore RPG coming soon

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Cool Little Vore RPG coming soon

Postby Deleted8gh198b51 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:56 pm

On this page, feel free to ask as many questions as needed, I will be posting all my updates/screenshots to here. The game will hopefully be out shortly, no exact pin-point release yet. It will not stay a W.I.P forever, that I can promise.

By The Vore Lovers....
VORE The Vore Lovers!
(Bad pun, I know.)
Bye!

The Entire Game Will be in HD hand-pixelated graphics:
The Levels Are: (SOME NAMES WILL CHANGE)
The Vixen's Cave: An active volcano overlooking this strange place. As the name presents itself, this level is based off of all of those who like anthro/and bunnies ;)

Spaghet's Continental- Based off the two artists (SpaghettiZ, and MobiusTheIce) this restaurant has an odd twist. Like soviet Russia, the restaurant eats YOU!

Truth's Dice Joint- Themed to ever so addicting gambling, truth's joint allows you to gamble your heart out! I wouldn't trust those waitresses though.

Hibby's Library- Located in the midst of the Forum, a giant city, lies a little library, where the legendary HibbyJibby's scriptures are stored. The place implodes and turns into a Sakura forest, which you traverse through to get to the sacred mountains of....

Brohan's Bend- A historical stretch of mountains that holds a waterfall full of mysteries. Behind that waterfall is a Quartz mine where Malachite lurks, looking for prey.

The Silversun- A fetish nightclub that contains the gateway to the Wild, Wild West of:

Sunrise Saloon- A pistolero place for the worst country-girls on this side of the coast. Better watch your back, I wouldn't trust that bartender.

Terminal Turmoil- This is it. The final level. This level is intimidating, and downright scary. Located on a tower overlooking your past adventures, this superstructure isn't any office building. Everything is technologically advanced, almost to robotized for humans to function in here. The ambience is clanks, sounds of the wind coming from elevator shafts, and over the broken radios is the recorded "gurgles" and "blorps" from past victims who failed their journey at the last second. Will you succeed, or will you end up like them?

BOSSES:
I'll keep em' a surprise for now.

You can choose the gender of your character, and name them too!
This game is in the bare bones of alpha, a bunch of stuff in the finalized version will be different. It'll be an interesting experience, to say the least.

After a long line of confusion, I hope the dust settles, the working title is Eka's Portal: The Game, but it will not be the final title. I will post all of my progress in this thread during the next couple of weeks.
Last edited by Deleted8gh198b51 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Deleted8gh198b51
Been posting for a bit

Re: THE OFFICIAL Ekas Portal: The Game Page!

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:10 pm

.... What is it about? C'mon you need information to catch anyone's interest.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Deleted8gh198b51 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:14 pm

Oh right! Forgot to upload the little list from the description.....hold on.
Deleted8gh198b51
Been posting for a bit

Postby ItsSongxing » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:23 pm

I'm unsure that a vore game based on the entire website is going to go over well. Assuming you have a criteria for determining whose creations get put into the game, and that you've gotten permission from these creators, there is a wealth of content that is sure to be left out, and some of Eka's sub-communities won't feel like it's a game that properly represents the site. But if you do try to represent everyone, you'd have to make a level select, and balance out the levels' difficulty so people don't have to trudge through what they don't like to get what they would like.

Call me a skeptic, but I think y'should focus on your own thing. Trying to make a thing for everyone in a broad fetish community isn't going to succeed. It's a well-meaning idea, but one that isn't really practical. Specializing and sticking to what you enjoy is going to do much better for you, both in terms of production and in terms of reception.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby Deleted8gh198b51 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:33 pm

Believe me dude, I understand how you are skeptical about this game. It's a floaty foundation with not much story behind it, I know. Everyone that is included was notified in advance and they seem to be ok with it. Not so much is it solely based on them, therefore making it an original idea. More like a giant Easter-egg/Reference almost, after all, this game is only is bare bones anyway. With stages like these though, they are mostly original and designed by me. There is a level select, of course. As this game plays like any pixelated game in the late 90's, it's going to be way better than I am describing it, I can assure you of that.
Deleted8gh198b51
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cygni » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:47 pm

What kinds of vore are going to be featured?
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ItsSongxing » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:30 pm

I'm not particularly worried about the story or the gameplay, I'm more worried about the fact that calling it the official game of Eka's Portal, about Eka's Portal, is setting things too lofty for anybody to achieve. Namely...

[quote=Maenethal]What kinds of vore are going to be featured?[/quote]

This. For a game meant to represent all of Eka's Portal, you'd have to include pretty much any tag you see in the cloud on the gallery.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby RumiBelly » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:41 pm

ItsSomething wrote:
Maenethal wrote:What kinds of vore are going to be featured?

This. For a game meant to represent all of Eka's Portal, you'd have to include pretty much any tag you see in the cloud on the gallery.

Even then there are tons of lesser used tags not included in the cloud
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deleted8gh198b51 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:54 pm

ItsSomething wrote:I'm not particularly worried about the story or the gameplay, I'm more worried about the fact that calling it the official game of Eka's Portal, about Eka's Portal, is setting things too lofty for anybody to achieve. Namely...

[quote=Maenethal]What kinds of vore are going to be featured?

This. For a game meant to represent all of Eka's Portal, you'd have to include pretty much any tag you see in the cloud on the gallery.[/quote]

NOpe. I never called this the official game and I'm sorry if you took it wrong, nowhere near the official game anyway.
Deleted8gh198b51
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dagaz » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:00 am

radiogenicvore wrote:
ItsSomething wrote:
Maenethal wrote:What kinds of vore are going to be featured?

Even then there are tons of lesser used tags not included in the cloud

Especially tags like Pleasurable digestion and pleasurable vore which is really rare but the only kind of sensations in vore I'm interesting in. And I would like to know "Will they be in game?" for sure and in the first place. Because no matter what will be in game - this is the most important thing to me.
Dagaz
New to the forum

Postby Eka » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:25 am

TruthTortellini wrote:
NOpe. I never called this the official game and I'm sorry if you took it wrong, nowhere near the official game anyway.

Why is the title "THE OFFICIAL Ekas Portal: The Game Page!" if you never called this the official game?
Eka
Administrator

Postby VirtuosoViking » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:48 am

Eka wrote:
TruthTortellini wrote:

Why is the title "THE OFFICIAL Ekas Portal: The Game Page!" if you never called this the official game?

Perhaps this was just some confusion with the title? Maybe the OFFICIAL part was referring to the topic itself. Like this is the OFFICIAL topic to discuss the game?
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rendezvore » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:05 am

VirtuosoViking wrote:
Eka wrote:Why is the title "THE OFFICIAL Ekas Portal: The Game Page!" if you never called this the official game?

Perhaps this was just some confusion with the title? Maybe the OFFICIAL part was referring to the topic itself. Like this is the OFFICIAL topic to discuss the game?

Usually that's only needed when there's another thread or website that is trying to be like the original and a distinction needs to be made. I would say it's kind of shady to word the topic like that in the first place and Eka has every right to be concerned since this is using her name. Asked the creators if their characters could be used, but didn't think to ask the site owner for the title of the game??

I hope the OP has lives to spare..
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:17 am

Well this is off on a bad foot.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby cheese130 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:44 am

what kind of vore is this going to feature and do you play as a pred or prey or both maybe
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deleted8gh198b51 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:27 am

Eka wrote:
TruthTortellini wrote:

Everyone's a little confused, I see. This means the official page where everyone asks me questions, not that this is the official game, as I do have a respect to not declare that on my own foot. Sorry for the confusion, everyone.
Deleted8gh198b51
Been posting for a bit

Criticism

Postby Tomo » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:47 pm

I don't see any other threads posted under this sub-forum related to this post.
I'll assume this is to serve as a introduction to your Work-In-Progress(?) game, right?
Well it's poorly formatted which confuses and disinterest me from the get-go, there's very little concrete information about your game and nothing but this post to go off on.

From what I can gather, you've pointed out the following things;
TruthTortellini wrote:Game is in early beta stage. (Which means you're pretty much finished with all the technical aspects of the game? Only finishing touches left?)
Promise of game being finished. (How about showing us some screenshots? Backstory? Mechanics? Engine? Would increase credibility)
Pixel art graphics in 'high-resolution'. (Again, early beta stage? You probably have something to show as example of high definition pixel art! Right?)
Names of certain if not all levels included. (Only tell here of what the game entails.)
Ability to chose characters gender and name. (Which means 2x the amount of work)

This sounds good, but as mentioned you've done a poor job of informing us here.
For a game that's supposedly in early stages of beta, you've provided alarmingly low amount of information, this just makes it look like you've had an idea and rushed to post about it online.
I'm all for new games, but I think you should take some time to properly inform and 'advertise' about your game. It sounds like you are quite ambitious but without anything to backup that attitude, you're not likely to get anyone intrigued especially not enough to warrant a AMA about your game.

I don't mean to bash you but as you've currently presented this, it's not anything other then the usual "I'ma make a game for ya'll" kind of thing, which ultimately just disappoints if time is invested into it.
Tomo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rendezvore » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:22 pm

TruthTortellini wrote:
Eka wrote:
TruthTortellini wrote:NOpe. I never called this the official game and I'm sorry if you took it wrong, nowhere near the official game anyway.

Everyone's a little confused, I see. This means the official page where everyone asks me questions, not that this is the official game, as I do have a respect to not declare that on my own foot. Sorry for the confusion, everyone.

With good reason. Why put the term "official" in the title at all? It's misleading and not needed because there's no other threads about it. You're continuing to confuse people and you've now cut your title in half after editing by trying to make it too long just to explain why the term official is in it. Just remove the stupid word?

And are you even aware that you just quoted Eka, even claiming respect.. and have still not asked her permission to use the site name for your game title?? 8O

And as has been said, where is this beta?? If it's beta, that means it's almost done and you should have some sort of screenshots, preview, or demo. But this looks more like a preliminary outline of a game before an alpha even starts. I got a ton of those myself.. I wouldn't dare post them here without evidence of a game that is actually in the works.
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Cool Little Vore RPG coming soon

Postby Rendezvore » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:53 pm

TruthTortellini wrote:This game is in the bare bones of alpha, a bunch of stuff in the finalized version will be different. It'll be an interesting experience, to say the least.

After a long line of confusion, I hope the dust settles, the working title is Eka's Portal: The Game, but it will not be the final title. I will post all of my progress in this thread during the next couple of weeks.

Good good, this sounds a lot better. Thanks for understanding, so now we might be able to get somewhere.

Do you know what program or language you will be using? What style of RPG?

And do you have an idea of what vore types will be included? That's what most people will want to know. I am mostly only interested in macro/micro, so probably won't interest me much, but I wish you luck because this place can always use more games. :)
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Cool Little Vore RPG coming soon

Postby dude93931 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:02 pm

Thats interesting, gonna keep a look on this topic for sure =D
dude93931
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game