Vore mods for Zelda Breath of the Wild yet?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore mods for Zelda Breath of the Wild yet?

Postby Four_Spears » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:52 pm

Let me spell this out for anybody that attempts to necro this thread again:

If you somehow find yourself asking if there is a vore mod for BOTW. Please acknowledge these facts..
1. BOTW is not the first Zelda game. If anybody would have attempted a vore mod, they would have at least attempted as such on Ocarina of time, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword. (Furthermore, Hyrule Warriors, Spirit tracks, Four swords, Phantom hourglass, A link to the past and A link between worlds.)

If none of those games which are far older were never edited when they could have been far easier to work with to modify vore content into it, WHY ON EARTH DO YOU THINK IT HAS NOT YET BEEN DONE?

Well, Logic dictates that if it has been attempted and made successful on older titles, then it might be feasible on more recent titles.

IT HASN'T BEEN ACCOMPLISHED YET, SO IT IS EXTRAORDINARILY UNLIKELY THAT YOU WILL EVER SEE IT OCCUR IN THE FUTURE.

2. "Well, there's mods for big games like skyrim, so I figured that-"
No, you didn't figure that Skyrim's "PC-game-first" style of coding/editing/scripting/modding is not an apt comparison for something that was developed source-locked with consoles in mind. Bethesda games are modder-friendly by design. Nintendo games and most Japanese-developed titles/franchises are notoriously difficult to modify in any way compared to what you can do with Bethesda games (mostly for security and copyright reasons)

Anybody can edit a skin and/or change colors in a game or alter textures with relative ease in almost any game.
altering "Animations, hit detection, and changing states" in order to achieve the visual effect of "vore" on the other hand? I can assure you that learning to perform all of the actions that are displayed in the video below in a single day is an easier feat than trying to figure that out.

This goes nearly fifty-fold for most games that are designed for consoles.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cielie » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:30 pm

Four_Spears wrote:Let me spell this out for anybody that attempts to necro this thread again:

If you somehow find yourself asking if there is a vore mod for BOTW. Please acknowledge these facts..
1. BOTW is not the first Zelda game. If anybody would have attempted a vore mod, they would have at least attempted as such on Ocarina of time, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword. (Furthermore, Hyrule Warriors, Spirit tracks, Four swords, Phantom hourglass, A link to the past and A link between worlds.)

If none of those games which are far older were never edited when they could have been far easier to work with to modify vore content into it, WHY ON EARTH DO YOU THINK IT HAS NOT YET BEEN DONE?

Well, Logic dictates that if it has been attempted and made successful on older titles, then it might be feasible on more recent titles.

IT HASN'T BEEN ACCOMPLISHED YET, SO IT IS EXTRAORDINARILY UNLIKELY THAT YOU WILL EVER SEE IT OCCUR IN THE FUTURE.

No, you didn't figure that Skyrim's "PC-game-first" style of coding/editing/scripting/modding is not an apt comparison for something that was developed source-locked with consoles in mind. Bethesda games are modder-friendly by design. Nintendo games and most Japanese-developed titles/franchises are notoriously difficult to modify in any way compared to what you can do with Bethesda games (mostly for security and copyright reasons)

Anybody can edit a skin and/or change colors in a game or alter textures with relative ease in almost any game.
altering "Animations, hit detection, and changing states" in order to achieve the visual effect of "vore" on the other hand? I can assure you that learning to perform all of the actions that are displayed in the video below in a single day is an easier feat than trying to figure that out.

To counter the first one pretty easily...
BOTW is the Zelda game with the most varied mods out there. There are way more chance for this Zelda to have a vore mod than any other zelda game's.(Though they aren't big mods and you shouldn't expect any big mod for a while. Especially not a vore mod.)
Cielie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Heath2 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:48 pm

Celte wrote:
Four_Spears wrote:Let me spell this out for anybody that attempts to necro this thread again:

To counter the first one pretty easily...
BOTW is the Zelda game with the most varied mods out there. There are way more chance for this Zelda to have a vore mod than any other zelda game's.(Though they aren't big mods and you shouldn't expect any big mod for a while. Especially not a vore mod.)

But it is possible.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dur » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:02 am

Heath2 wrote:I think someone is working on it at this moment.

And I think you're full of shit. I highly doubt anyone is trying to scrape together a vore mod for this and if someone was it probably wouldn't be worth it to actually get it working on a console.

The mods that do exist for games all have active modding community to build off of, which BotW does not. Please kill this thread, it's not worth having and brings nothing new to the table beside people wishing for something that will most likely never come.
dur
New to the forum

Postby Jadex » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:06 am

dur wrote:

And I think you're full of shit. I highly doubt anyone is trying to scrape together a vore mod for this and if someone was it probably wouldn't be worth it to actually get it working on a console.

The mods that do exist for games all have active modding community to build off of, which BotW does not. Please kill this thread, it's not worth having and brings nothing new to the table beside people wishing for something that will most likely never come.

You guys always get so defensive on this kinda stuff, just a cool idea. I couldn't see it working for main gameplay stuff but glitching yourself inside a Hinox? sure why not. I don't really support the randoms who come in asking someone to make it though, that's just rude. Figure it out yourself if it's so "easy".
Sidenote: Heck ya, hundreth post.
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heath2 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:53 am

Jadex wrote:
dur wrote:

You guys always get so defensive on this kinda stuff, just a cool idea. I couldn't see it working for main gameplay stuff but glitching yourself inside a Hinox? sure why not. I don't really support the randoms who come in asking someone to make it though, that's just rude. Figure it out yourself if it's so "easy".
Sidenote: Heck ya, hundreth post.

Let people keep thos thread alive if they so choose.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby killermeow » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:57 am

Heath2 wrote:Let people keep thos thread alive if they so choose.

Here we bloody go again... Is there someone actively making a mod that has control over the OP of the thread? Is it generating that sort of interest that people have stepped up and claimed 'Yes, I'm making a mod?' Has it came forward asking to commission a mod?
No on all 3 counts. It's a beggar thread, like many before it, there's no point. Quit defending beggar threads, if someone wants to make a mod, or actually throw in some money for one to get one done that's one thing- but when nobody is making one, nobody is paying for one, and its just 'Oh has somebody made one/Will somebody make one' it's just a beggar thread, and no real point to it's existence. People just spout off what they want at that point, and it just spams the forums and annoys the hell out of anybody actually looking for one only to find that no, people are just begging, again.
Look at how long it took for the Terraria begging threads to actually result in something- how many years, how many threads. Even then all of them culminated in nothing until someone decided to make one themselves. There's no point to the existence of these threads, it just repeatedly pisses people off. Stop necroing them, stop defending them, they just keep leading into the same vicious cycle until either everyone loses interest or someone decides, independently of the threads, to do one themselves.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Heath2 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:29 pm

killermeow wrote:

Here we bloody go again... Is there someone actively making a mod that has control over the OP of the thread? Is it generating that sort of interest that people have stepped up and claimed 'Yes, I'm making a mod?' Has it came forward asking to commission a mod?
No on all 3 counts. It's a beggar thread, like many before it, there's no point. Quit defending beggar threads, if someone wants to make a mod, or actually throw in some money for one to get one done that's one thing- but when nobody is making one, nobody is paying for one, and its just 'Oh has somebody made one/Will somebody make one' it's just a beggar thread, and no real point to it's existence. People just spout off what they want at that point, and it just spams the forums and annoys the hell out of anybody actually looking for one only to find that no, people are just begging, again.
Look at how long it took for the Terraria begging threads to actually result in something- how many years, how many threads. Even then all of them culminated in nothing until someone decided to make one themselves. There's no point to the existence of these threads, it just repeatedly pisses people off. Stop necroing them, stop defending them, they just keep leading into the same vicious cycle until either everyone loses interest or someone decides, independently of the threads, to do one themselves.

Why are some people so sure that only PC games get vore mods?
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Crazyman536 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:00 am

Heath2 wrote:
killermeow wrote:

Why are some people so sure that only PC games get vore mods?

It's less of a "it can't be done" and more of a "this is a massive headache by comparison" situation. Back when I played borderlands 2 on the ps3, I had to copy the files onto a jump drive, load them onto my computer, decompress and run it through a separate application just to do minor edits like adding a weapon that has maybe a 2% drop rate. after all that, I had to recompress, put it back on the drive and upload it into my ps3 and hope I didn't mess with the stats to much to have the game automatically remove it. I tried the same thing with the pc version of the game, all I had to do was open the application and choose the file.

Keep in mind, that's just to get an item already in the game.. Adding a vore mod would require custom scripts that you'd have to get the game to recognize when it only runs if you have the games card/cd/software. unless you can directly tamper with the games install by generally having a hacked device. Keep in mind you could very well brick your device, even if you do this right. personally speaking, I'd rather spend $20 to $30 on a game that can be modded than to risk bricking my $200+ system because of wanting a mod.

So the short answer, by and large it is probably about 1/4 the overall effort to put a mod on a pc game as opposed to a game on a console. I don't know the specifics for how emulators work to say if editing files for an emulated game would be "on par" with the difficulty of modding a pc game, but it would still be leaps and bounds easier than putting them on a console. Again, not saying impossible, it's just leagues easier to run with games that not only have modding built in, but to go with a system where it is easier to do the job.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby RandomInjury » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:52 am

Heath2 wrote:But it is possible.

It's possible you could become the heavyweight MMA champion of the world. It's not ever going to happen though is it?
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby Heath2 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:44 pm

I understand why some of the vore mods so far are only on pc games, but maybe if we can ask someone who is interested, maybe they can help.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RandomInjury » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:18 pm

Heath2 wrote:I understand why some of the vore mods so far are only on pc games, but maybe if we can ask someone who is interested, maybe they can help.

Do you plan to pay them.

What you people dont seem to get that Stuff like FoV represents work that would cost tens of thousands of dollars. And Fo4 is expressely designed to be modded.

So unless you wan't to break out the Check Book and slap down your entire year's sallery, the mod needs to be made out of personal passion, and even then a game like Breath of the Wild is not designed to have mods made for it, so it would be an even harder upstream endevor than normal.

In short the Moder would need to be making the mod to please them selves first an foremost, and even then this game will NEVER get a Vore mod.

Give it up... It's ... Not... Happening... Never... Will...
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby Zeldazackman » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:59 pm

I would just like to interject that in addendum to the fact that it'd be close to little reward besides a personal drive coming to fruition at the risk of being badgered by the sorts that'll hound a mod creator and attempt to dictate what they personally want the mod to be (Just look at what's happening to the sims mod that's being developed)

Nintendo is quite infamous for DMCAs and double so with any of their games being edited to feature explicit materials, something as simple as a rom hack with samus being full nude throughout a normal play through of fusion already prompted more than enough threats of litigation in the past for the mod's creator that they had to shutter down practically every existence of their online-self.

There's quite a number of stories of fan made editions of Nintendo games also being shut down, ergo pokemon uranium.

It's a well enough known thing that it's even gotten songs on the topic.
https://youtu.be/qvM6Mg0VtO0

*Edit*
And another video of it happening.
https://youtu.be/kJGcDU4esUY
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Oceansire » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:52 pm

Not to comment on the difficulty or unrealistic nature of the request/idea itself, but Zeldazackman is correct. Nintendo would shut down any instance of a profanity-based mod for one of their major titles in a heartbeat, no questions asked. They're notorious for being uncompromising and swift to punish when it comes to anyone encroaching on their copyrights. Even were someone to begin developing a mod like this today, it'd be DMCA'd before we ever got a playable demo.

Basically, it's a fun idea in theory, but ideas are a dime a dozen. No point lingering on things like this when there's no realistic chance of anything ever coming from it, you'll just disappoint yourself and get everyone else's hopes up without reason.
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby Heartlessdragoon » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:50 pm

Brawl has vore mods though....
Heartlessdragoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kavvanshrike » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:03 am

Graphical mods are not difficult to implement, all they require is for existing mesh or texture files to be replaced(even world of warcraft used to have nudity mods), gameplay mods require either access to the source code or modding tools.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Jaxed » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:15 am

I'm beginning to wonder if the people here who have no idea how modding even works and are demanding this be done are even old enough to use this site.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kavvanshrike » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:43 am

Here's a handy rule of thumb when it comes to possibilities of something ever getting a vore mod. Is there an advanced sex mod with custom sex animations yet? If not why the hell would there be a vore mod before that.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Oceansire » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:13 am

Jaxed wrote:I'm beginning to wonder if the people here who have no idea how modding even works and are demanding this be done are even old enough to use this site.

Either that or a lack of understanding about how the real world functions. I find it's usually the same people who'll beg an artist to create elaborate pictures for them pro bono without a shred of empathy or shame.

Regardless, there's no real point continuing on here, I think the responses given are more than satisfactory to explain why this almost certainly wont happen. Sorry to burst that bubble, but it's better to think realistically now than continue on with unrealistic fantasies.
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby Winny » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:26 am

While I do not care for the game personally, I think with how this is turning out that Eka or Leshana should lock the thread. There is no mod, and there has been ample amounts of reasons given for why a mod will never be made. The toxicity is simply building up. So this should simply be locked and everyone just move on.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game