New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 3.1)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 3.1)

Postby ladre » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:18 pm

garchomp
ladre
Participator

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:26 pm

ladre wrote:garchomp

Garchomp isn't weak to Ground-type moves tho
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:28 pm

Honestly, the only pokemon I can think of that fit the criteria of both
"Has a vore edit" and "Has a large jaw"
are Tyrantrum, Krookodile, and Gengar, and I'm fairly certain Krookodile IS a ground type and that Gengar is not weak to ground.

Which means that we may, in fact, be getting a vore Mawile as the second new character(he said two new characters). I have to admit I always enjoy seeing more Mawile vore.

As for the first one, that is quite the large selection of pokemon. I'm going to have to go through and search for Mugen pokemon characters now to see which ones fit the criteria of "green" and "no vore edit yet" besides Venusaur and Xatu
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:37 pm

failbird105 wrote:Honestly, the only pokemon I can think of that fit the criteria of both
"Has a vore edit" and "Has a large jaw"
are Tyrantrum, Krookodile, and Gengar, and I'm fairly certain Krookodile IS a ground type and that Gengar is not weak to ground.

Which means that we may, in fact, be getting a vore Mawile as the second new character(he said two new characters). I have to admit I always enjoy seeing more Mawile vore.

Mawile is one of my favourite Pokemon (not just for vore reasons though) so I'd be down for seeing a vore edit of it. Also, Gengar is indeed weak to Ground-type moves: In the past it had the ability Levitate, which prevented ground-type damage from affecting it, but as of Sun and Moon it doesn't have that ability anymore.
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby ladre » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:45 pm

tyranitar
ladre
Participator

Postby DollyFailFail » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:50 pm

EndercreeperMugen wrote:Mawile is one of my favourite Pokemon (not just for vore reasons though) so I'd be down for seeing a vore edit of it. Also, Gengar is indeed weak to Ground-type moves: In the past it had the ability Levitate, which prevented ground-type damage from affecting it, but as of Sun and Moon it doesn't have that ability anymore.

God I hope it's not Gengar. No offense to ZackTheRiolu(he made the Gengar vore edit) but Gengar is just incredibly unappealing to me from a design perspective.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:53 pm

failbird105 wrote:
EndercreeperMugen wrote:Mawile is one of my favourite Pokemon (not just for vore reasons though) so I'd be down for seeing a vore edit of it. Also, Gengar is indeed weak to Ground-type moves: In the past it had the ability Levitate, which prevented ground-type damage from affecting it, but as of Sun and Moon it doesn't have that ability anymore.

God I hope it's not Gengar. No offense to ZackTheRiolu(he made the Gengar vore edit) but Gengar is just incredibly unappealing to me from a design perspective.

what if i told you it was gengar
nobody321
Participator

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:58 pm

nobody321 wrote:
failbird105 wrote:

what if i told you it was gengar

I agree. Whilst Zack did a great job with the Gengar edit (despite locking it behind a paywall for a little while), I don't like it that much. I wouldn't be against seeing the edit added to the MEP list, it's just not to my liking.
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobody321 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:58 pm

ladre wrote:tyranitar

nope.

Anyway I was digging through from mugenites websites there are several vore WIPs and betas from people who are no longer online the characters need to a bit of fixing but I think we have ourselves a possible treausure trove of unknown vore characters. Cause I type the characters name in and get very few results. whoever these people were they seem to be rather fond of characters with large jaws and inhalation.

I'll get back to you on this tomorrow. I'll post them tomorrow.
Last edited by nobody321 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nobody321
Participator

Postby ladre » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:01 pm

cliffhanger
ladre
Participator

Postby DollyFailFail » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:07 pm

nobody321 wrote:What if I told you it was Gengar?

Well... I guess there's still the other characters to look forward to if I can still access this site after this month.

Also, as for Pokemon with green in their default color palette and no vore edit that aren't Xatu or Venusaur, I count 26(excluding the obvious Nos like Ferroseed) that have characters on Mugenarchive, there's probably more on other sites. Since you've already confessed confusion at how to make Tyranitar work for vore I assume that it is also a no, so that leaves 25 with a 26 as a maybe

Examples include:
Rayquaza(there's at least five of them on there)
Sceptile(second verse same as first)
Lilligant(yes please)
Leafeon(not ANOTHER non Vaporeon vore eveelution edit...)
Arceus(He has tiny bits of green on his face and golden ring thing, if it turns out to be him then that's cheating.)
and others I don't feel like listing.
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:11 pm

failbird105 wrote:
nobody321 wrote:What if I told you it was Gengar?

Well... I guess there's still the other characters to look forward to if I can still access this site after this month.

Also, as for Pokemon with green in their default color palette and no vore edit that aren't Xatu or Venusaur, I count 26(excluding the obvious Nos like Ferroseed) that have characters on Mugenarchive, there's probably more on other sites. Since you've already confessed confusion at how to make Tyranitar work for vore I assume that it is also a no, so that leaves 25.

Examples include:
Rayquaza(there's at least five of them on there)
Sceptile(second verse same as first)
Lilligant(yes please)
Leafeon(not ANOTHER non Vaporeon vore eveelution edit...)
and others I don't feel like listing.

well you guessed it's rayquaza. Rayquaza is the one thats that's taking a lot of time to complete WHY? because its so damn big just look at it's jaw.
scroll down
Attachments
rayquaza_by_fredericoescorsin-dbu3faj-5_dragged_.png
rayquaza_by_fredericoescorsin-dbu3faj-5_dragged_.png (8.78 KiB) Viewed 1953 times
nobody321
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:20 pm

ladre wrote:cliffhanger

yes the two new characters are rayquaza and gengar as you had guessed but these characters i found it's going to take about an evenings work to fix them say about a few hours and I should be able to post gifs of them and maybe include them in MEP4 but in a seperate file you thought my character edits were OP no they balanced compared to these let me tell you how OP these things are because these mugenites really seem to like inhalation you like kirby one of these character of which only I can describe as a steampunk looking robotic fish has this move were it inhales everything infront of it will a whirlpool. Then theres this dragon that even touching it OHKO you and thats not all if it inhales you play some sort of minigame i think to get out of it's stomach haven't figured out the button combo yet. I'll need to work on the sprites a bit but these characters are amazing.

Not going to mention names until tomorrow cause cliffhanger :lol: evil laughter
nobody321
Participator

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:22 pm

nobody321 wrote:Anyway I was digging through from mugenites websites there are several vore WIPs and betas from people who are no longer online the characters need to a bit of fixing but I think we have ourselves a possible treausure trove of unknown vore characters.

Oooh, now I'm very curious. I'm all over finding unfinished/lost Mugen characters (and lost media sort of things in general) so this sounds right up my alley :3
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobody321 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:24 pm

[/quote]
I agree. Whilst Zack did a great job with the Gengar edit (despite locking it behind a paywall for a little while), I don't like it that much. I wouldn't be against seeing the edit added to the MEP list, it's just not to my liking.[/quote]

perfectly fine and I respect your opinion I'm just including cause tbh I like it.
nobody321
Participator

Postby DollyFailFail » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:24 pm

Okay, didn't quite expect that(mainly because the body is fairly complex), not gonna be able to tell how I feel on this guy until he's out, if I can even afford this website by then.
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:35 pm

failbird105 wrote:Okay, didn't quite expect that(mainly because the body is fairly complex), not gonna be able to tell how I feel on this guy until he's out, if I can even afford this website by then.

well gengar will be under the others category in the MEP4 release video he's probably only going to get less than a minute.

If I can fix these we possibly have 5 new characters for MEP4

Gengar
Rayquaza

(not the actual names)

giant steam punk fish - inhales opponent with whirlpool causes OHKO whirlpool covers half the screen

Dragon- Touching is a OHKO it shoots fire and babies at you which knock you back and if it inhales you you have to play a minigame to escape

Robot quadped - gulps character battle takes place inside inside its stomach were you fight a small version of it
nobody321
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:42 pm

anyway will post fixed result with sprites of said characters on Friday 8pm EST be there or be square
nobody321
Participator

Postby DollyFailFail » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:49 pm

nobody321 wrote:giant steam punk fish - inhales opponent with whirlpool causes OHKO whirlpool covers half the screen

Dragon- Touching is a OHKO it shoots fire and babies at you which knock you back and if it inhales you you have to play a minigame to escape

Robot quadped - gulps character battle takes place inside inside its stomach were you fight a small version of it

Fairly certain I know these characters, or at least two of them

I believe the first may be Gulpfer, and the third is almost definitely the Big Mouser(It's a TMNT thing and I have definitely seen the mugen version in action at least once in a video).

Edit: If I'm right I'm pretty sure these characters are all by N64Mario, who also made the fish you are editing, and a few other semi-vorish characters, in which case the second character is probably the Mecha Dragon
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:09 pm

failbird105 wrote:
nobody321 wrote:giant steam punk fish - inhales opponent with whirlpool causes OHKO whirlpool covers half the screen

Fairly certain I know these characters, or at least two of them

I believe the first may be Gulpfer, and the third is almost definitely the Big Mouser(It's a TMNT thing and I have definitely seen the mugen version in action at least once in a video).

Edit: If I'm right I'm pretty sure these characters are all by N64Mario, who also made the fish you are editing, and a few other semi-vorish characters, in which case the second character is probably the Mecha Dragon

yeah thats them well 2 of the 3 the dragon is actually by HBhibiki
nobody321
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game