New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 3.1)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 3.1)

Postby ladre » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:40 pm

whats wrong with Cyberlizard version?
ladre
Participator

Postby Halowinner » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:38 pm

Uh how do you enable the av for milotic? Iknow you need to remove the ; but like I look though the cns files and did that but still it not unlock idk if did it right or not o.o and just felt like asking here since it doesn't say which cns its in
Halowinner
Participator

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:50 pm

ladre wrote:whats wrong with Cyberlizard version?

To say the least, it's far from being the best character. That said though it's not complete trash and has the potential to be good with some editing and tweaks, which has been attempted before to arguable success.
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:51 pm

ladre wrote:whats wrong with Cyberlizard version?

Well, uh...there's minimal frames of animation to work with, lots of infinites and infinite priority moves (Of course, most people in this thread probably don't care for character balancing) plus the fact that I assume it seems to be a Giga Bowser spriteswap, since their sprites are included in there.

Halowinner wrote:Uh how do you enable the av for milotic? Iknow you need to remove the ; but like I look though the cns files and did that but still it not unlock idk if did it right or not o.o and just felt like asking here since it doesn't say which cns its in

For some reason, Milotic doesn't have an AV/Unbirth coded...? I swear there was a version that did, but...maybe the one in the M.E.P doesn't have it?
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:38 am

how can i buy and Play this game ??? i have see on YouTube mugen Videos but no way for become this game
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby ladre » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:56 am

you don't buy mugen you download

just google mugen download
ladre
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:12 am

Onepiecelover wrote:how can i buy and Play this game ??? i have see on YouTube mugen Videos but no way for become this game

You can't buy a compilation release made for a fighting game engine.
Besides, even if they WERE able to sell this, they'd be in big trouble with the big guys for doing so.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TylorGoldenYoshi » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:20 pm

Onepiecelover wrote:how can i buy and Play this game ??? i have see on YouTube mugen Videos but no way for become this game

http://mugenguild.com/forum/msg.1615912

Here ya go.
What is a man? A meaningless bucket of lies!
TylorGoldenYoshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobody321 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:23 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Cyberlizard's Giratina...leaves a lot to be desired. Actually, anything under Cyberlizard's name is guaranteed to be shoddily made.

Perhaps if there were a better version of Giratina I could attempt that.

Ah, so you're basing some of the frames off of art you pull from DeviantART? ...Though, if you want to use that method, I won't judge you for it.

Well no it's not just DA anyway cyberlizard's version is the best one I can find unless you can a better one. As ricepigeons version is broken it has 999999 defense and can be bigger than the damn screen.
nobody321
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:29 pm

Halowinner wrote:Uh how do you enable the av for milotic? Iknow you need to remove the ; but like I look though the cns files and did that but still it not unlock idk if did it right or not o.o and just felt like asking here since it doesn't say which cns its in

yes while the rest have the ; in front for the .cmd file milotic's AV is actually in the common.cns file remove the ; from

;[State 0, ChangeState]
;type = ChangeState
;trigger1 = command = "s"
;value = 1830

and you be able to use AV while moving the reason this move is in the .cns instead of the .cmd file is becuase milotic has more than "128 unique" moves according to the error screen thus it is listed in that specfic file. just do that and AV will work.
nobody321
Participator

Postby Halowinner » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:06 pm

nobody321 wrote:

yes while the rest have the ; in front for the .cmd file milotic's AV is actually in the common.cns file remove the ; from

;[State 0, ChangeState]
;type = ChangeState
;trigger1 = command = "s"
;value = 1830

and you be able to use AV while moving the reason this move is in the .cns instead of the .cmd file is becuase milotic has more than "128 unique" moves according to the error screen thus it is listed in that specfic file. just do that and AV will work.

ah ty sorry for takeing up your time with this good luck with working on this
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:54 pm

Maybe you could replace the "Level 5 vore move" command with an AV command, since the state it triggers already uses a pre-existing one.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:59 pm

...waait a second. So the AV is in, but...the attempt is the same as the oral-vore. It just instantaneously cuts to the actual AV upon contact.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:51 am

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:...waait a second. So the AV is in, but...the attempt is the same as the oral-vore. It just instantaneously cuts to the actual AV upon contact.

yeah it's been that way with this character. maybe It is just better to replace the level5vore with the AV command rather than binding it to state 40 (moving forward). Though at least one of the other 2 vore moves has to be binded to the .cns file or else the error will occur saying this character more than "128 commands" so at least 1 move has to binded to the .cns file. I was thinking about binding the open mouth state (state 99997) to states 0 through 40 in the next update.

any other suggestions?
nobody321
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:06 am

...oh, for some reason...I'm thinking about Oshawott.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ladre » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:09 am

found a list of most pkmns for mugen

http://mugenfreeforall.com/topic/11289-pok%C3%A9mon/
ladre
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:35 pm

ladre wrote:found a list of most pkmns for mugen

http://mugenfreeforall.com/topic/11289-pok%C3%A9mon/

yeah that's the reference list well that in the mugenarchive only about 20 or so on that list are what you could consider highres.
nobody321
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:05 pm

...bluh.
Why does it have to be the Mugen Archive, again?
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:36 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:...bluh.
Why does it have to be the Mugen Archive, again?

do you by chance have a better one? cause other than those 2 options options are somewhat limited.
nobody321
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:41 am

Well...I can't exactly suggest anything different...
...unless you want to give the MUGEN Database a try? That's a bonus, since it also documents released characters.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game