New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 3.1)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 3.1)

Postby nobody321 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:08 am

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Well...I can't exactly suggest anything different...
...unless you want to give the MUGEN Database a try? That's a bonus, since it also documents released characters.

Yeah but some of the character pages aren't really up to date but each character is detailed so there's that. Is their a chance that you decided on breloom yet or are you still unsure?
nobody321
Participator

Postby Jaxed » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:42 pm

I'm still needing to look more into Mugen myself. There wouldn't happen to be any chance of any way of setting up multiplayer for it, would there? It could serve as a nice replacement for uropoke, heh.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:54 pm

Jaxed wrote:I'm still needing to look more into Mugen myself. There wouldn't happen to be any chance of any way of setting up multiplayer for it, would there? It could serve as a nice replacement for uropoke, heh.

mugen already has multiplayer in the Team Versus mode
nobody321
Participator

Postby Jaxed » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:34 pm

Cool! Maybe after this project is finished, there could be a discord group set up for it to hang out and have vore matches in!
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:20 am

nobody321 wrote:Yeah but some of the character pages aren't really up to date but each character is detailed so there's that. Is their a chance that you decided on breloom yet or are you still unsure?

I recovered the Breloom Sprites (or at least some of them) with help of a friend, but I'm unsure on if I want to continue on it at the very moment. I mean, sure, maybe in the future I'd like to take a crack at it again.

Also, for multiplayer online matches? IKEMEN is a thing, so you can use that.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:46 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:
nobody321 wrote:Yeah but some of the character pages aren't really up to date but each character is detailed so there's that. Is their a chance that you decided on breloom yet or are you still unsure?

I recovered the Breloom Sprites (or at least some of them) with help of a friend, but I'm unsure on if I want to continue on it at the very moment. I mean, sure, maybe in the future I'd like to take a crack at it again.

Also, for multiplayer online matches? IKEMEN is a thing, so you can use that.

well whether you continue it is up to you. allantw2002 wont let me use their sprites unless I got permission from you because it was your idea. you initially said you weren't sure thus I was asking if you had made up your mind on the matter.
nobody321
Participator

Postby ladre » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:12 pm

humm until dylan gives his final answer....its better skip the breloom suggestion

can i give an interesting suggestion :?:
ladre
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:02 pm

ladre wrote:humm until dylan gives his final answer....its better skip the breloom suggestion

go head i'm open to suggestions
nobody321
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:16 pm

ladre wrote:humm until dylan gives his final answer....its better skip the breloom suggestion

I mean, I might revisit it by myself in the future? I can't guarantee it, though.

...a suggestion? Go on...I'm interested in THAT, at least.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ladre » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:45 pm

how about a tiny edit on catalina

she has a bug when using the tail vore on coop that i think you can fix it
ladre
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:50 pm

ladre wrote:how about a tiny edit on catalina

she has a bug when using the tail vore on coop that i think you can fix it

I'm familiar with kei dragon's (ケイ竜) character Catalina I don't have any plans to edit or make sprites for that character anytime soon. The character is relatively high-res and has a decent movepool as well as some good vore animation. No discredit to the guy but tail vore isn't really my forte if you know what I mean. If I were to ever make an edit of the character I'd probably disable it. Do you have any other suggestions or this that something or going to do yourself by fixing the co-op glitch?
nobody321
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:07 am

I understand that you yourself aren't a fan of tail vore, but there are still other people out there who are. Besides, you don't HAVE to touch the tail vore at all if you don't want to.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:14 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:I understand that you yourself aren't a fan of tail vore, but there are still other people out there who are. Besides, you don't HAVE to touch the tail vore at all if you don't want to.

that what I was implying I'd like to not do it thus why i was asking for other suggestions?
nobody321
Participator

Postby ladre » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:22 pm

lets see...another suggestion....hummmm i think i have a last one

you know eggbomber's giro right?....how about that and maybe...extend the belly hold?
ladre
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:59 pm

ladre wrote:lets see...another suggestion....hummmm i think i have a last one

you know eggbomber's giro right?....how about that and maybe...extend the belly hold?

you mean just make it so the bellyhold isn't binded to a timer but rather a command. Yeah I can do something like that. It won't be an edit but a patch if you will though I won't include it in MEP4 in January.
nobody321
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:28 pm

ladre wrote:lets see...another suggestion....hummmm i think i have a last one

alright so I made it into an endo character and made so the prey can't escape the belly like you requested. To finish off prey press down to release prey press up do what you want with this character ladre. download link below

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gd9bq8i1o644413/giro.zip
nobody321
Participator

Postby ladre » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:32 am

worked wonders

awesome dude
ladre
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:32 pm

ladre wrote:worked wonders

awesome dude

yeah so this is what I am thinking about doing I'll forward with the breloom edit but not release it as a part of MEP4
nobody321
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:51 pm

...eh. Does that mean you're forcing me to start work on Breloom again?
Or am I misinterpreting what you're saying?
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:45 am

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:...eh. Does that mean you're forcing me to start work on Breloom again?
Or am I misinterpreting what you're saying?

No what I meant was I was going to start work on the breloom but wasn't going to post it without your permission so if you had said yes for permission to post it I would have it done and be ready to post it if you said no I wouldn't post it and instead have to myself. I'm not going to force you to start breloom that would be inane.
nobody321
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game