New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 3.1)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 3.1)

Postby Twister231 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:17 pm

Hey there, I downloaded your MEP a few days ago and been enjoying the edits you've done to these characters, it's quite nice! I'm curious to know though if you have plans to do further edits to some of the other characters you have done. I know you're doing more edits with Lucario and some other characters but I am curious about the rest.
Twister231
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobody321 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:58 pm

Twister231 wrote:Hey there, I downloaded your MEP a few days ago and been enjoying the edits you've done to these characters, it's quite nice! I'm curious to know though if you have plans to do further edits to some of the other characters you have done. I know you're doing more edits with Lucario and some other characters but I am curious about the rest.

Yeah fish and snivy were put under the candids sections meaning they'll likely get more added to them in the future. As for the rest that are not candids or favorites they'll likely remain the same unless people have suggestions.
nobody321
Participator

Postby ladre » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:47 pm

hummmm

i wonder if is possible an edit of Minoo's tyranitar

try talking to toaster boy or drpolice if they are up too
ladre
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:24 pm

ladre wrote:hummmm

i wonder if is possible an edit of Minoo's tyranitar

try talking to toaster boy or drpolice if they are up too

yes minoo's tyranitar, I can see how a vore edit for a rock type with minoo sprites would work for something like rampardos but how would a vore edit work for tyranitar it's got a rock crest on it's a abdomen how would that even work?
nobody321
Participator

Postby ladre » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:39 am

sometimes it doesn't need to work

tough..a quick search shows that its works...tough i think yoshilover1000 may make that happen

https://yoshilover1000.deviantart.com/

try asking her
ladre
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:55 pm

ladre wrote:sometimes it doesn't need to work

tough..a quick search shows that its works...tough i think yoshilover1000 may make that happen

https://yoshilover1000.deviantart.com/

try asking her

I asked her not to long ago about commissions I don't think she's available
nobody321
Participator

Postby SkwovetOps » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:10 pm

Hey there, I love the work you're doing on these characters, I'm having difficulty doing the "Flash" Vore attack on Gardevoir, you mentioned it needs to be done on specific characters and you had a list for them but I can't find the list, help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance =)
SkwovetOps
New to the forum

Postby nobody321 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:10 pm

thanks glad to hear your enjoying it as for the flash vore attack yeah it only functions on singles (meaning 1 vs 1) . You also have to have 3000 power cause it's meant to be an end round finisher. the move is executed by pressing a+b.

Yes, as for the list I did not list specfics but mentioned it works on large pokemon and certain other characters. As for the characters it works on the complete list is as follows gyarados (minoo's version), snorlax (as seen in the video), tyrantrum, rampardos, scolipede (female), Wailord (axking's version) Arbok, Bertha, Jumbo, Katrina, Juggernaut and Gardevoir itself. If you ever want to add any characters to the roster this move works on just insert the said characters name under "flash" state in the .cmd file followed by "enemy,name = "(name)"|"

hope this helped
nobody321
Participator

Postby lpt » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:15 am

nobody321 wrote:thanks glad to hear your enjoying it as for the flash vore attack yeah it only functions on singles (meaning 1 vs 1) .

About that... it dosen't work. I tested this, and this move can be used freely on simul. The problem was in "trigger2 = teammode = single & target, teammode = single", so i changed it to "triggerall = enemy,teammode != simul" and "triggerall = teammode != simul", after which it worked, but i suppose that it only needs to change "trigger2" to "triggerall", so player can't use this in simul too, and "target" to "enemy", as the trigger just won't work with "target".
lpt
New to the forum

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:18 pm

lpt wrote:
nobody321 wrote:thanks glad to hear your enjoying it as for the flash vore attack yeah it only functions on singles (meaning 1 vs 1) .

About that... it dosen't work. I tested this, and this move can be used freely on simul. The problem was in "trigger2 = teammode = single & target, teammode = single", so i changed it to "triggerall = enemy,teammode != simul" and "triggerall = teammode != simul", after which it worked, but i suppose that it only needs to change "trigger2" to "triggerall", so player can't use this in simul too, and "target" to "enemy", as the trigger just won't work with "target".

Oh hey! Yeah that makes sense! Target only works when an enemy is affected by a move so changing to 'enemy' or 'enemynear' for closest enemy fixes this, as well as the triggerall because trigger2 doesn't affect any of the other triggers
...you probably already knew that but i thought others might want to know what was going on
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobody321 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:20 pm

lpt wrote:

your right it does work in simul I thought it didn't I'll make sure to fix that.
nobody321
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:54 am

Hmm...seeing as I don't seem to be working on them much lately, I have a few...unfinished edits that I've been keeping a secret about until now. Both of them involve Pokémon, so...anyone curious to know what they are?
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hayabusa113 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:14 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Hmm...seeing as I don't seem to be working on them much lately, I have a few...unfinished edits that I've been keeping a secret about until now. Both of them involve Pokémon, so...anyone curious to know what they are?

What are they?
hayabusa113
New to the forum

Postby Orbstuffed » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:58 pm

Well, these two Pokémon were Rotom and Porygon-Z.
The former would have a minimum of six vore grabs, one for each forme, and upon entering the belly hold they were free to roam around and attack the prey's partner.
The latter had a inhale-like grab where the opponent is sucked into Porygon-Z's...erm...snout? We'll call it a snout. Once they're sucked in, Porygon-Z would swallow them down as a command prompt popped up detailing their progress. Both characters would have had a mashable segment during the swallow where both the pred and the prey rapidly tap buttons in order to pull them down or escape respectively.
Do these sound interesting?
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Unfortunate » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:22 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Well, these two Pokémon were Rotom and Porygon-Z.
The former would have a minimum of six vore grabs, one for each forme, and upon entering the belly hold they were free to roam around and attack the prey's partner.
The latter had a inhale-like grab where the opponent is sucked into Porygon-Z's...erm...snout? We'll call it a snout. Once they're sucked in, Porygon-Z would swallow them down as a command prompt popped up detailing their progress. Both characters would have had a mashable segment during the swallow where both the pred and the prey rapidly tap buttons in order to pull them down or escape respectively.

Okay, I'll admit it; I think mashing buttons to prevent yourself from being ate is a novel concept... especially if the end result is an instant death: If you could give it a dynamic element that takes into account both the victim's life and power remaining, that would be especially cool when you get weak and really have to fight to survive.
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby DollyFailFail » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:43 pm

Considering I'm a sucker for REALLY unusual preds, especially objects, those both sound VERY interesting. Especially the moving while full thing.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:19 pm

yeah those do sound interesting could you show some of the sprites?
nobody321
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:27 pm

I can offer to get a few presentations ready by tomorrow. How's that sound?
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:40 pm

That sounds like a wonderful idea to me, frankly, if the Rotom comes out the way you envisioned it, then it may just be my favorite Mugen vore character so far(with no small amount of competition, a few of the others are really damn good, even from just a "vore appeal" perspective)
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:32 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:I can offer to get a few presentations ready by tomorrow. How's that sound?

sounds good to me
nobody321
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game