New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 3.1)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 3.1)

Postby nobody321 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:43 pm

ladre wrote:i wonder how many characters will be in mep4

hope ya having fun dude

should be about 21 in total compared to the 19 in MEP3 though could be 23-ish ones

as there 2 characters I had made very minor no sprite edits on earlier just added a few states and anim wasn't really do fond of them earlier so I didn't include them in MEP2 or 3 but didn't really get other peoples opinions on them. Maybe the people of this forum would like them idk maybe i'll include under a removed section in MEP4 but not include them in the video. Changes for these characters are largely unchanged excpet for "bellylock" which are "enter" or "s" for (dragon) and a+b for (bee)
link to other chars --> http://www.mediafire.com/file/exfy8i95q ... 6queen.zip
Anyway tell me what you think.

Anyway Pheromosa so the character is in pre-alpha stage now got a few animations done but went about it in 2 styles a low-res style and a high-res style problem idk which one to choose so i'll let the people on this forum choose below is the low-res style. The high res style is going to take longer. This character should be released with MEP 5 sometime near Q2 2018 if all goes as planned.

mugen014.png
low-res style pre alpha

mugen015.png
high-res pre alpha (forgot to include this earlier)

As for MEP4 itself the planned release date is between January 16th- January 31st I'll keep everyone updated.

idk how to make a poll on here so here's the link to one of whether there should be high-res or low res sprites (see spoilers for details)
poll link ---> http://www.strawpoll.me/14610204

Spoiler: show
go with high res

pros

better quality
expressions in character will be more visible

cons
will take longer
buzz from MEP4 (forum chat) will probably die down before May-June of which it is the planned release for MEP5

go with low-res (low quality as seen above)

pros
easier to produce
will take shorter would come out around March 31st - Mid April

cons
character's can't be fully expressed
low-res
Last edited by nobody321 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nobody321
Participator

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:54 pm

I do think the hi-res style would look nicer, but I've got no issues if you want to go with the low-res style. Either is fine by me ^^
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobody321 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:50 pm

EndercreeperMugen wrote:I do think the hi-res style would look nicer, but I've got no issues if you want to go with the low-res style. Either is fine by me ^^

if you'd prefer high-res then please vote high-res in poll link above
nobody321
Participator

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:59 pm

nobody321 wrote:
EndercreeperMugen wrote:I do think the hi-res style would look nicer, but I've got no issues if you want to go with the low-res style. Either is fine by me ^^

if you'd prefer high-res then please vote high-res in poll link above

I've left my vote :3
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby ladre » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:40 am

nobody321 wrote:
ladre wrote:i wonder how many characters will be in mep4

hope ya having fun dude

should be about 21 in total compared to the 19 in MEP3 though could be 23-ish ones

as there 2 characters I had made very minor no sprite edits on earlier just added a few states and anim wasn't really do fond of them earlier so I didn't include them in MEP2 or 3 but didn't really get other peoples opinions on them. Maybe the people of this forum would like them idk maybe i'll include under a removed section in MEP4 but not include them in the video. Changes for these characters are largely unchanged excpet for "bellylock" which are "enter" or "s" for (dragon) and a+b for (bee)
link to other chars --> http://www.mediafire.com/file/exfy8i95q ... 6queen.zip
Anyway tell me what you think.

Anyway Pheromosa so the character is in pre-alpha stage now got a few animations done but went about it in 2 styles a low-res style and a high-res style problem idk which one to choose so i'll let the people on this forum choose below is the low-res style. The high res style is going to take longer. This character should be released with MEP 5 sometime near Q2 2018 if all goes as planned.

mugen014.png

mugen015.png

As for MEP4 itself the planned release date is between January 16th- January 31st I'll keep everyone updated.

idk how to make a poll on here so here's the link to one of whether there should be high-res or low res sprites (see spoilers for details)
poll link ---> http://www.strawpoll.me/14610204

go with high res

pros

better quality
expressions in character will be more visible

cons
will take longer
buzz from MEP4 (forum chat) will probably die down before May-June of which it is the planned release for MEP5

go with low-res (low quality as seen above)

pros
easier to produce
will take shorter would come out around March 31st - Mid April

cons
character's can't be fully expressed
low-res

alright i will test them out
ladre
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:15 pm

Aaa, front facing sprites!
I don't know why, but...it bugs me.
Pun not intended.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:51 pm

So for anyone reading this or is still on this forum MEP4 is going to be released the 16th of January. Why? cause I like to release these thing on the 16th of a certain month for MEP2 it was April 16th and MEP3 so I don't plan to brake tradition.

Also I'm going to start a new discussion forum for MEP4 with changelist (ill leave a link) and what can be expected for MEP5 with possibilities for it as well I've added another edit to a character as well in MEP4 that wasn't mentioned "possible things to do in next update (MEP4)" but left a brief hint yet obvious hint in said post you'll either have to figure out who it is or wait until Jan 16.
nobody321
Participator

Postby ladre » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:38 pm

any news before 2018 hits ?
ladre
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:05 pm

ladre wrote:any news before 2018 hits ?

News you mean like MEP4 news well I can give you the changelist for it if you want if thats what you consider news

ChangeList for MEP4

Reestablished the ranking system for Favorites and Candidates meaning certain characters will no longer have a asterisk in their name. Character’s that were previously favorite will either by candidates or notable.
Added Boss Character class
Added Removed Character class (see removed chars text for detail cause its not explained here)
Removed Orca (Ocra)
Characters “bellylock” moves now work in simul/survival
Removed vore move power requirement for all characters (this means tyrantrum, rampardos, mewtwo and snivy can now use more move regardless of power)
Added more quotes for snivy, gardevoir and Moku Lucario
Fixed various codes regarding moku lucario and gardevoir
Pal no 5 (shiny) snivy now has archaic victory quotes
Added Nuzzle mode for snivy
Added Gengar (added new pals and states to char)
Added Rayquaza
Resprited Fish
Added more frames to lucario’s small bulge animation
Small bulge animations features Sounds for Snivy, Victini, Umbreon and Meloetta with Quotes
Combined Anthro-Latias with Old Latias more sprites (character featured in separate video)
Made Gardevoir’s Naval larger and added a throat to lucario, moku lucario and milotic
Added extra frames to moku lucario’s win animation for both endo and normal
New mouth sprites for lucario, moku lucario, mewtwo and fish
Enabled other 11 pals for lucario and mewtwo (note “mouth” move still only works with 4 pals)
Added extra characters to both lucario’s and Gardevoirs special vore moves list
“Intimidate burp” no longer cost 6000 power
Added “false win” move for moku lucario
nobody321
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:31 pm

nobody321 wrote:Removed vore move power requirement for all characters

Look, I know that most of the vore lovers in M.U.G.E.N primarily play the game casually, but...gaining access to a move that shaves off from either 1/4th to 2/3rds of an enemy lifebar without costing any power to do so...for some reason, it just feels off to me. No offense.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:58 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:
nobody321 wrote:Removed vore move power requirement for all characters

Look, I know that most of the vore lovers in M.U.G.E.N primarily play the game casually, but...gaining access to a move that shaves off from either 1/4th to 2/3rds of an enemy lifebar without costing any power to do so...for some reason, it just feels off to me. No offense.

I actually answered this question a while back the character an the FAQs forum but the character isnt actually suppose to loose hp during a vore move as the moves that are either meant to be used as 2nd round finishers, be used in desperation or used at anyones leisure. The AI does not trigger these moves (usually) thus they are 99% of the time to be input by the player so it is the players choice if they want to use the specified moves or not. So the characters hp wont get shaved down in edits unless otherwise stated its either a kill or no kill with the edits.
nobody321
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:20 pm

Ohhh. Didn't notice that. M'bad.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ladre » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:33 pm

wow, thats a lot man, thanks
ladre
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:55 pm

MEP4 IS OUT

link:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52203

please discuss any further conversations in this sub-board instead and thank you for your support
nobody321
Participator

Postby ladre » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:11 pm

suggestions for new char

sceptile that appears on thevideo
ladre
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:08 pm

ladre wrote:suggestions for new char

sceptile that appears on thevideo

Sceptile was meant to be a prey character is the video but okay its a possiblity just an idea if you will. Though may I please ask that you post in the new thread instead as with each new update I like to post a new thread.

thanks
nobody321
Participator

Postby Just4comments » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:44 pm

nobody321 wrote:
Halowinner wrote:Uh how do you enable the av for milotic? Iknow you need to remove the ; but like I look though the cns files and did that but still it not unlock idk if did it right or not o.o and just felt like asking here since it doesn't say which cns its in

yes while the rest have the ; in front for the .cmd file milotic's AV is actually in the common.cns file remove the ; from

;[State 0, ChangeState]
;type = ChangeState
;trigger1 = command = "s"
;value = 1830

and you be able to use AV while moving the reason this move is in the .cns instead of the .cmd file is becuase milotic has more than "128 unique" moves according to the error screen thus it is listed in that specfic file. just do that and AV will work.

I tried doing that and it didn't work when I pressed a+x. does the command change?
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game