Graduation 0.20 (Updated September 1st)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Graduation 0.20 (Updated September 1st)

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:53 am

How are ya, I'm Markus Freeman (not my real name), a Scottish pr0n artist (I really am Scottish though). I noticed a distinct lack of interactives with willing human prey and furry preds and a distinct abundance of unfinished interactives and I decided to do one myself, and to actually finish it. And since the biggest flaw I saw with most interactives is that none of them have any pictures, that is what I shall do differently. So with that in mind I give you Graduation, a game hugely inspired by 'the cocksnack' interactive story (https://www.writing.com/main/interact/i ... -Cocksnack) and azulookami's work, that will have at least 1 picture drawn by yours truly accompanying every vore scene. Set in a world ruled (kinda) by tall furries with big appetites, however very few humans mind becoming a snack for their furry cohorts and some even study it at college. Enter Jamie/Jessie, a twenty-something year old male/female PhD student of 'Anthro Biology' just about to graduate, on an adventure through the every day life of a human in this world, which usually ends in a toilet or dribbling down a wall.

Current Status: The game is still being worked on, however there is only one artist (me: a full time university student) and and a small writing team (who shall remain anonymous unless they state otherwise, but who has a very busy full time job), also due to the rework for Twine, ALL the scenes will be rewritten and ALL the art will be redrawn. And since I keep on practising art with other projects, some of the art I draw becomes out of date before it's even finished. HOWEVER, it isn't dead, it's just lot needing done before the redone version can be released.

Total vore scenes implemented: 21 (15 for player, 6 for other characters)
Total illustrations: 35
Scene stats: 6 OV, 4 AV, 2 CV, 2UB

Online version (Changes and patches will happen here first): http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... graduation

Downloads: (stable build)
Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/file/966d28col ... quest/file
Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2rm3y4mc9caa3 ... quest?dl=0

Update Notes:
Spoiler: show
Update 0.01: The club scenes layout will be redone as they are quite old and I think it shows in the bouncers picture and the writing. Though the bouncer will be relatively unchanged, although I do intend to redo the bouncers picture and finish others for all his endings. As for the other scenes they were done within a few weeks as I intend to focus on this with my free time.
Update 0.02: I've removed the club scene altogether and will be focusing on the mall and the college, I've kept Tyler and redone him to fit the new scene. I've also redone the Rick CV picture as well as miscellaneous small changes.
Update 0.03: I've added an unbirth scene and fleshed out the old scenes, including the improving the pictures.
Update 0.04: Added an AV scene, redone several old pictures and added shortcut options, also changed Tracy to Sarah for better story sense.
Update 0.04.1: Sarah and June scenes now in full colour.
Update 0.05: Mikes CV scene split into two colour pictures and the charity event was moved to the new college tree.
Update 0.06: Debbie's AV scene added, shop scene added, art style improved and redone some old works.
Update 0.07: Option for male or female player and prey with illustrations to match, added AV scene for Kira in car, as a drastic rewritting of all scenes and a deepening of the player relationship with the wolf family.
Update 0.08: Rewrote Rick's Scene and added full colour gender options.
Update 0.09: Finished gender options rewriting of the charity event, added UB scene for Kira in the car.
Update 0.10: Rewrote Jasmine's AV scene with improved colour illustration.
Update 0.11: Rewrote June's OV scene, the car layout, added Devin's OV scene in the new route to the college tree.
Update 0.12: Improved some pictures, added Junes fart intro.
Update 0.13: Rewrote Ricks and Sarah's scenes, completely redid Tylers scene, redrew both Mikes pictures for both genders, improved cum on all pictures.
Update 0.14: Re-organised layout to have morning and afternoon trees, changed June's AV scene to start when she is still asleep, expanded on June's graduation scene.
Update 0.15: Re-organised layout so that June stays at home and Sarah takes you to the mall, Replaced and expanded Devon's scene, completed second branch of June's AV scene.
Update 0.16: Expanded all anal vore scenes to include fart ending, expanded Sarah's UB scene to allow a future route to bakery, added Betty's OV scene.
Update 0.17: Added Sabrina's OV scene tree from Devin's story, fixed file size problems for online playing.
Update 0.18: Refined story structure, fixed Sarah's UB scenes, added Sarah's OV scene.
Update 0.18.1: Patch fix.
Update 0.19: Added Kira's CV scene.
Update 0.20: Improved Tyler, Sabrina and Betty's artwork and added extra pic for Rick's CV scene.

Old versions:

Finished vore scenes:
June's home OV (Willing, Scat, Gas)
June's home AV (Unaware, Willing, Gas)
Devin's home OV (Willing, Scat, Gas, Diaper)
Kira's car UB (Accidental, Cummification)
Kira's car AV (Accidental, Gas)
Kira's bakery CV (Group, Willing, Cummification)
Rick's car CV (Willing, Cummification)
Mike's charity CV (Willing, Cummification)
Sarah's charity UB (Willing, Cummification)
Sarah's charity OV (Willing, Gas, Scat)
Jasmine's gym AV (Willing)
Tyler's gym OV (Willing, Scat)
Betty's college OV (Willing, Scat)
Sabrina's home OV (Semi-willing, Scat, Diaper)

Scenes in progress (as in I have already started drawing the art for them):
Sarah's alternate OV scene in which you make it to your graduation day, kinda
Becky the Fennec's OV scene at your lecture
Two unnamed mice twins arguing over who gets to nom you at the bakery (one male & one female)
Cooper the german shepherd nomming you and Keegan at the park for 'Deliciousness with intent to appetize' and 'Attempted tempting of a hungry police officer'
Rick's AV scene in the gym in which you get stuck inside Rick's ass and Tyler tries get you out using his cock, with predictable results

Scenes to be drastically:
Kira's unbirth scene will get a extra pic and be moved to the college for your teachers lecture
Kira's CV scene will either be moved to the charity event, a furry toy shop, or just completely reworked and split into two scenes
June's vore scene will be changed to have her shit you out right on stage at your graduation

Will and won't contain:
What it does contain:
Furry preds (Mammals almost exclusively, and even then mostly canines, vulpines, felines and ursines)
Willing and semi-willing human prey (usually the player or a fellow college student)
F/M, M/M, H/M, F/F, M/F, H/F
OV, CV, AV, Unbirth, Gas, Scat and Diaper.

What it may contain if I like the scenes for it:
Furry prey is once again dependent on the scene making sense, such as a fight over a snack, or drunk furs getting overeager in the club. In such cases the furry prey will still be much larger than a human though willing or unwilling is less important here.
Feral preds.
Unwilling human prey (I'm open to scene suggestions of unwilling or semi-willing if it is inkeeping with the theme)
Breast vore (Though once again if it is inkeeping with the theme and I like the suggestion, be warned I generally don't like Breast vore so you'd pretty much have to write a finished chapter that I actually like enough for me to draw the scene)
Gore vore (I may implement it for the sake of inclusiveness, though it will be well warned and since it is not one of my preferred kinks its quality may be questionable)

What it definitely will not contain:
Human preds
Absorbtion
Regeneration (or any non-fatal vore with the exception of 'interesting travel solutions')
Tail-vore, tentacles, or any vore other than those stated as ok
Overcomplicated multispecies characters, anime (neko or naga) or non-mammals in general with exceptions being if the character makes sense (your own characters are ok as long as they are fairly normal and wouldn't stand out too much in this universe)
Last edited by MarkusFreeman320 on Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:28 pm, edited 125 times in total.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Re: Graduation Alpha 0.01 (Furry vore Quest game)

Postby UnidentifiedTurian » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:25 am

I'm not seeing the bouncer's first picture, unfortunately.
UnidentifiedTurian
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:36 am

Agree to his offer and become cum. I just downloaded it to test it, it seems to work fine.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Ryuu27 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:04 am

how open game ? i have just a file, idk which program use for play
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:42 am

it runs in quest engine, I'll put a link in the description.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Noctivagus » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:04 am

Not bad for a first version. A few of the options didn't seem to go anywhere for me, but other than that a decently fun thing.
Noctivagus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Terrafox » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:36 pm

So as of right now there isn't any unbirth or anal vore just yet?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (10)

Re: Graduation Alpha 0.02 (Furry vore Quest game)

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:38 pm

It's in the works, the bakery and clothes store scenes will contain both.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Bright » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:42 pm

Interesting.
I like that there's illustrations for the endings.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Blog: View Blog (76)

Postby Firon » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:04 pm

can we get another download location...Mediafire is ISP blocked for me and I need somewhere like MEGA or Dropbox
Firon
---

Postby eleventh » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:32 am

For some reason I'm just getting a block of text with a broken link at the bottom when I try running it in quest.
Edit for clarity:
It does look normal enough format-wise, but the text link just does nothing when clicked on.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby TrixietheVoracious » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:20 am

I honestly have similar ideas. Various chars too, Might be able to help with writing this or at the very least give suggestions as I love human prey and furry preds. PM me if you wanna discuss this further!
TrixietheVoracious
New to the forum

Postby darkevilme » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:52 am

I dig this. It has CV, and willing preyslutty eager prey. What more could one want?
darkevilme
---

Blog: View Blog (35)

Postby Demonskunk » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:10 am

Can you make a web version? Quest doesn't run on a mac.
Demonskunk
New to the forum

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:16 am

I will try to have a second download link and a web version when I release 0.03 later today.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Demonskunk » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:32 pm

Thank you~!
I noticed you repeat the line "You decide to ignore the bulge in Ricks pants and sit patiently as his pre drips on your head. After a few minutes of this the car turns into the mall parking lot and you all disembark." after ignoring his boner.
Demonskunk
New to the forum

Re: Graduation Alpha 0.03 (Furry vore Quest game)

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:34 am

I'll add an alternate download later today as well as a way of playing online hopefully.

Enjoy!
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:35 am

Demonskunk wrote:Thank you~!
I noticed you repeat the line "You decide to ignore the bulge in Ricks pants and sit patiently as his pre drips on your head. After a few minutes of this the car turns into the mall parking lot and you all disembark." after ignoring his boner.

I'll look into that, it may be a problem with the if command somehow.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Re: Graduation Alpha 0.03 (Furry vore Quest game)

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:38 am

I have an AV scene in mind for update 0.04, then after that I will focus on colour to the pictures and improving the general look of the game for a little bit to give me time to flush out the empty paths.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Re: Graduation Alpha 0.04 [NEW]

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:23 pm

Update 0.04 out now.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game