Graduation: June 24th 2019 [announcement]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Graduation 0.20 (Updated September 1st)

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:50 am

Heads up ya'll, we are outsourcing Sarah's BV scene to any fan who feels they can get the job done, PM me if you're interested.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Re: Graduation: June 24th 2019 [announcement]

Postby Hansony » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:16 pm

ooh so that's what where it's heading.
Can't say I have a lot of experience with Twine, only played a few games with it but looking froward to see what you make of it.
Hansony
Participator

Postby phnx » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:30 am

Really excited about the reboot! Looking forward to see it when it's available. I really enjoyed the original and can't wait to see more!
phnx
New to the forum

Postby wolfSnack » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:34 am

phnx wrote:Really excited about the reboot! Looking forward to see it when it's available. I really enjoyed the original and can't wait to see more!

There's a bunch of initial writing from the reboot on my userpage, if you want to check it out! MarkusFreeman has also started posting the initial WIPs of some of the associated art...
wolfSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:27 am

I'm excited to hear about the reboot, as this is one of my favorite vore games ever!
One question I have, and I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, will the reboot have Devin and/or Sabrina? They were my favorites in the original~
CrystalKiller88
Somewhat familiar

Postby thdergonberg » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:36 pm

hay. i love this prooject and i have been very much enjoying the writings on the verious controbuters pages. i was just wondering how close we are getting to the next release date.
thdergonberg
New to the forum

Postby wolfSnack » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:58 pm

CrystalKiller88 wrote:I'm excited to hear about the reboot, as this is one of my favorite vore games ever!
One question I have, and I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, will the reboot have Devin and/or Sabrina? They were my favorites in the original~
Hey! Devin is definitely going to be in the game, don't worry, and his scene will be *massively* extended -- you can actually check out the initial draft of his scene here :D https://aryion.com/g4/view/552948

Regarding Sabrina, we're not sure if she'll be in it. Originally, we planned to make her a young teenager, to contrast with Devin, but those plans are slightly in limbo because of other scenes that need to be written first. There will be another young pred Devin's age, though -- a young fox kit named Tess :) Would you mind talking about what you enjoy about Devin and Sabrina's scenes, so I can make sure to focus on that content for the game?

thdergonberg wrote:hay. i love this prooject and i have been very much enjoying the writings on the verious controbuters pages. i was just wondering how close we are getting to the next release date.
I'd expect between the middle of April and the middle of June? Much of the writing is done, but needs revision, and the color-work on the art has begun. We're making progress, I promise, but MarkusFreeman320 and I are both really busy XD
wolfSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:19 pm

wolfSnack wrote:
CrystalKiller88 wrote:I'm excited to hear about the reboot, as this is one of my favorite vore games ever!
Hey! Devin is definitely going to be in the game, don't worry, and his scene will be *massively* extended -- you can actually check out the initial draft of his scene here :D https://aryion.com/g4/view/552948

Regarding Sabrina, we're not sure if she'll be in it. Originally, we planned to make her a young teenager, to contrast with Devin, but those plans are slightly in limbo because of other scenes that need to be written first. There will be another young pred Devin's age, though -- a young fox kit named Tess :) Would you mind talking about what you enjoy about Devin and Sabrina's scenes, so I can make sure to focus on that content for the game?

thdergonberg wrote:hay. i love this prooject and i have been very much enjoying the writings on the verious controbuters pages. i was just wondering how close we are getting to the next release date.
I'd expect between the middle of April and the middle of June? Much of the writing is done, but needs revision, and the color-work on the art has begun. We're making progress, I promise, but MarkusFreeman320 and I are both really busy XD

Well, frankly, I loved Sabrina's childlike logic with regard to the vore situation. I also really enjoyed her interactions with Devin. Finally, I liked that her scene was slightly unwilling. I know that that isn't the focus, but I still enjoy it a lot.
Tess sounds like fun though! That's the name of my second favorite character in New Super Lucky's Tale~
CrystalKiller88
Somewhat familiar

Postby wolfSnack » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:05 pm

CrystalKiller88 wrote:
wolfSnack wrote:

Well, frankly, I loved Sabrina's childlike logic with regard to the vore situation. I also really enjoyed her interactions with Devin. Finally, I liked that her scene was slightly unwilling. I know that that isn't the focus, but I still enjoy it a lot.
Tess sounds like fun though! That's the name of my second favorite character in New Super Lucky's Tale~

Sounds good, I'll do my best to fold those aspects into Tess's scene ;)
wolfSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Natrixstern » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:51 pm

Is the 0.20 the newest Version? If not where can I find the newest Version?
Natrixstern
New to the forum

Postby wolfSnack » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:49 am

Natrixstern wrote:Is the 0.20 the newest Version? If not where can I find the newest Version?

The newest full version is the one linked in the first post... But we're working on a complete revamp! You can check out my userpage to see the in-progress scenes I'm writing, and you can check MarkusFreeman's page for the in-progress art :3
wolfSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby wolfSnack » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:21 pm

See my update about the status of our demo here! We'd appreciate feedback on what you'd like to see once the demo is released...

https://aryion.com/g4/blog.php?id=52815
wolfSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby lypo » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:44 am

does anyone have a download of the older version of this that has the little brother and his friends vore scenes? i had it but i got rid of it for the new version and those scenes aren't in the newer version.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby DanielYuStar » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:13 am

hey, ummm, I really love the setting
I always wanted to treat humanity as food for furries
sure, being prey and human is not really my thing
but oh my god i love the setting so much i really have the urge to make a fanfiction out of it
am i allowed or does the fanfiction need real quality and stick to the setting, something i am not sure if i could pull off, haven't written anything since 2018
DanielYuStar
New to the forum

Postby wolfSnack » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:23 pm

lypo wrote:does anyone have a download of the older version of this that has the little brother and his friends vore scenes? i had it but i got rid of it for the new version and those scenes aren't in the newer version.

We deleted that scene, I'm afraid.
wolfSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby FreedomPug » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:06 pm

Has June's house, and the bakery gone along with the little brother stuff? because I can only find the paths for wolf-mum, the charity, lift from sarah stuff, and betty.
FreedomPug
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game