Graduation 0.20 (Updated September 1st)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Graduation 0.13 (Furry interactive with pictures)

Postby pussylover3 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:37 pm

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:
pussylover3 wrote:my god you can not leave mike alone can you?

Mike needed redone for the gender options, and I'm just finishing Sarah's UB pic too. Is there something wrong with his new pictures? I felt they looked much better after my touch up, especially his condom one, and I do intend to add backgrounds to them.

no there is nothing wrong it was meant as a little poke because I saw you updated him atleast three times
pussylover3
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mermidion » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:11 pm

MarkusFreeman320 wrote: Right now I'm torn between expanding June's vore scene with a pic of Betty and Sarah shitting your friends out or to add a new UB scene for a currently nameless lioness in the shop.

eh-hehe.well i guess others here will probatly be more help than me when it Comes to that stuff since i try to avoid Female-vore-stuff as much as i can :lol: .
but that just me. Anyway Keep up the good work. :)
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:47 pm

pussylover3 wrote:
MarkusFreeman320 wrote:
pussylover3 wrote:my god you can not leave mike alone can you?

Mike needed redone for the gender options, and I'm just finishing Sarah's UB pic too. Is there something wrong with his new pictures? I felt they looked much better after my touch up, especially his condom one, and I do intend to add backgrounds to them.

no there is nothing wrong it was meant as a little poke because I saw you updated him atleast three times

What can I say, he is one of my favourites :) On the bright side I am quite happy with his scene. I intend to bring all the less flushed out scenes to the same standard as Mikes or Tylers. Specifically I intend to split Tylers CV scene into 2 pics, expand June's AV scene to allow for a fatal or non fatal ending (she is a loviing mother afterall) and add a new scene next patch.

And with the update of Sarah's pic nearly done all the art is done in my new format (gotta love GIMPs layering functionality :D ) and will allow for various player characters to be added later and easy background editations. Not to mention making it easier to shade or edit them.
Last edited by MarkusFreeman320 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:49 pm

Mermidion wrote:
MarkusFreeman320 wrote: Right now I'm torn between expanding June's vore scene with a pic of Betty and Sarah shitting your friends out or to add a new UB scene for a currently nameless lioness in the shop.

eh-hehe.well i guess others here will probatly be more help than me when it Comes to that stuff since i try to avoid Female-vore-stuff as much as i can :lol: .
but that just me. Anyway Keep up the good work. :)

Don't worry, plenty of male content is in the works, Rick's AV scene should be pretty epic once I add it, Tyler lends a hand if you catch my drift ;)
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:50 am

Recent online interaction have made it clear my nationality (Scottish) is a matter of confusion due to me writing 'Graduation' for an international audience.

To this end I have decided to make national versions, such as a Scottish version with more profanity, Irish where the main character will be either Paddy or Mary, English where you will be landed gentry just back from stealing someones country, American with everything being bigger and a health insurance advert every 2 pages, and of course Australian, where everyone is called Bruce regardless of gender.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Quedrao » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:41 pm

I just found this game yesterday, and I love it. I think I have gone through all of the scenes. I especially like Mike's scene. I have read that one a few times already.

I was then reading about the previous versions, and saw that there was a deleted club scene. Is there a possibility that you could post the old version of the game for download, so that I could see this deleted scene? Also, I think it would be neat if I could go through all the previous versions in order to see the changes over time, but if that is too much to post, I would really just like to see a version with the club scene.

Thanks for making this game!
Quedrao
New to the forum

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 am

Quedrao wrote:I just found this game yesterday, and I love it. I think I have gone through all of the scenes. I especially like Mike's scene. I have read that one a few times already.

I was then reading about the previous versions, and saw that there was a deleted club scene. Is there a possibility that you could post the old version of the game for download, so that I could see this deleted scene? Also, I think it would be neat if I could go through all the previous versions in order to see the changes over time, but if that is too much to post, I would really just like to see a version with the club scene.

Thanks for making this game!

Mike's scene is a favourite of mine too, in fact it's the reason his sister Kira hasn't got a CV scene yet because I'm torn between a group or solo CV scene for her and I sorta set the bar high for Mike.

As for the old club scene, there was only one picture (and not a very good one at that, gladly I've improved a lot over the course of making this game so far) and not much was actually finished, but I'm happy to put up some links for each version of the game on mediafire if you are curious as to how it has changed.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Re: Graduation 0.14 (Furry interactive with pictures)

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:45 pm

Version 0.14 is out now. I'm in the middle of changing the games layout drastically, but I wanted to release what I have so far. I will be working on the writing later and June's AV scene will have an option to wake her up allowing for an accidental AV post-digestion fart scene and a way to fast track to the bakery.

Devin's arc will be split into two different scenes, one where you stay home and babysit him after he has just eaten one of your friends (June ate the other), leading to you being his next meal. And a scene where you go with him to a play date, leading to you being eaten by a friend of his.

Tyler's old post-vore fart pic will be redone for Jasmine, since I feel AV suits post-vore gas much more than post-vore scat, and Jasmine's scene is a little short and a post-digestion fart addition would really flush it out.

And I have finally begun work on the html version of the game, since Quest doesn't like games more than 20mb, my plan is to have the main story, much like it is now (think aweworld layout), plus a phone based story, allowing you to see websites, news reports, and social media style messages on your phone as a sidebar feature, adding depth to the story and making exposition easier, for example it will allow you to see messages between you and your friend while you are all inside June, Sarah and Betty for your graduations.

This might mean there may be no more Quest updates as I focus on getting the html version up and running.

I honestly can't say when the next update will be ready, since so much needs done for the transition to the new layout and software, so you may see several art pieces go up without the update for them being out for potentially more than a month.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby TentacleTuesday » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:21 am

Love this game and all the effort you put into it~ Keep up the great work, I look forward to the next evolution of your game!
TentacleTuesday
New to the forum

Postby PhyroFox1 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:04 pm

Will the friend be padded as well? Devin ftw
PhyroFox1
New to the forum

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:55 pm

PhyroFox1 wrote:Will the friend be padded as well? Devin ftw

Indeed she will! :)
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby PhyroFox1 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:10 pm

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:
PhyroFox1 wrote:Will the friend be padded as well? Devin ftw

Indeed she will! :)

Yay! :D
PhyroFox1
New to the forum

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:03 pm

New update is up, next will likely be either Evelyn's college CV scene or possibly Kira's CV scene.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Re: Graduation 0.15 (Furry interactive with pictures)

Postby pussylover3 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:15 pm

fuck yes kira
pussylover3
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mermidion » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:44 am

i ponder if the changes in the End-text from Tyler was really necessary. it feels like it becomes softer every times it is updated.
i personally liked the dierect Approach, having tyler say that you become Lion poo and having in the narrator text mentioned that the natural human place is to be food for Anthro Furs.
but eh, that might be just me.
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:02 am

Mermidion wrote:i ponder if the changes in the End-text from Tyler was really necessary. it feels like it becomes softer every times it is updated.
i personally liked the dierect Approach, having tyler say that you become Lion poo and having in the narrator text mentioned that the natural human place is to be food for Anthro Furs.

My main worry is where to draw the line between bluntness and nuance, should I make it long and flowery like dedicated vore stories? Or short and blunt and let the pictures do most the talking?
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:03 am

pussylover3 wrote:fuck yes kira

Kira it is, I'll get started on her scene right away.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Mermidion » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:12 pm

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:
Mermidion wrote:i ponder if the changes in the End-text from Tyler was really necessary. it feels like it becomes softer every times it is updated.

My main worry is where to draw the line between bluntness and nuance, should I make it long and flowery like dedicated vore stories? Or short and blunt and let the pictures do most the talking?

Well now, that is difficult question. cause how you wright it sets the tone. and Blunt doesn't mean it has to be short as flowery does not mean it has to be Long.
For me its not about the lenght but about how it is written. and if flowery describitions mean everything goes lovey dovey and softer and such, then this is just not my cub of tea. (thougt many others probatly like that so i understand if you go down that route.)
on the other Paw characters can be blunt or even almost rude and it does not take away any lenght or atmosphere, its just a different way to describe Things.
Both ways can Profit greatly from the Pictures with them and vice versa.
In the end you have to choose yourself...or if you really don't wanna, make a poll :lol:
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:57 pm

Well now, that is difficult question. cause how you wright it sets the tone. and Blunt doesn't mean it has to be short as flowery does not mean it has to be Long.
For me its not about the lenght but about how it is written. and if flowery describitions mean everything goes lovey dovey and softer and such, then this is just not my cub of tea. (thougt many others probatly like that so i understand if you go down that route.)
on the other Paw characters can be blunt or even almost rude and it does not take away any lenght or atmosphere, its just a different way to describe Things.
Both ways can Profit greatly from the Pictures with them and vice versa.
In the end you have to choose yourself...or if you really don't wanna, make a poll :lol:

I actually intend to to accommodate both styles, as I want to be as inclusive as possible with this game, though I do prefer bluntness myself. To find a balance I tend to base it on a character by character basis, but Tyler left me somewhat lost, as he was originally a very protective character in my head, but it doesn't fit with him eating you. In the end I've decided to rewrite Tyler's scene somewhat, having it lead from you meeting him as you enter the gym, and the new scene is a lot more blunt about what your fate is as he basically offers to turn you into poo straight out the gate. The new scene layout also really reinforces that vore is not frowned upon in the least and is seen as normal, natural and perfectly acceptable. I'm also thinking of adding a belch picture to it since there isn't enough male gas picture's, I'm sure you won't mind this change ;)

The only exception being gore vore that is seen as similar to animal cruelty in this world. Speaking of which the 'gore door' scene will still exist but won't be available until the scene has been drawn and written, and it will be Jasmine who offers to save you from the panthers as I think the bad-ass role suits her, since I imagine her as a very rough and ready type of person who doesn't take any bullshit and who isn't afraid to crack some skulls.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Mermidion » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:17 pm

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:
I actually intend to to accommodate both styles, as I want to be as inclusive as possible with this game, though I do prefer bluntness myself. To find a balance I tend to base it on a character by character basis, but Tyler left me somewhat lost, as he was originally a very protective character in my head, but it doesn't fit with him eating you. In the end I've decided to rewrite Tyler's scene somewhat, having it lead from you meeting him as you enter the gym, and the new scene is a lot more blunt about what your fate is as he basically offers to turn you into poo straight out the gate. The new scene layout also really reinforces that vore is not frowned upon in the least and is seen as normal, natural and perfectly acceptable. I'm also thinking of adding a belch picture to it since there isn't enough male gas picture's, I'm sure you won't mind this change ;)

Belch Pictures a ok,yeah.
and yes, i prefer truth telling bluntness over flowery lies. i take a "i will turn you into poo" a hundreds time over "i will protect you so you don't have to worry about anything anymore."
Well, the scat Scene is good in showing how vore is not frowned upon, i liked the first time description of it simply more cause it pointed out that humanities whole purpose is to be anthro Food for whenever one of them gets hungry.
Well if Tyler is supposed to be a protective character for you. then maybe i just have to wait until you bring another male character who has no hesitation about seeing Food as Food. :wink:
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game