Graduation 0.20 (Updated September 1st)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Graduation 0.15 (Furry interactive with pictures)

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:27 pm

I've done some thinking, and since neither Kira's college CV or her Bakery CV scene are really ready yet and it would open a can of worms to try and get them in, and I've already started on a redesign of the gym scene, and I'm already half-way through both an extra picture for Tyler's vore scene and Jasmine's AV scene. I might just go with Jasmine's UB scene, since there are only 2 UB picture's in the whole game, compared to 3 CV ones, 6 V pics and a whopping 9 OV pics. Plus there isn't enough muscle tigress in this game at the moment.

Then my next focus will be trying to get the Bakery scene with Sarah's BV and Kira's CV in the one go.

Of course it really just depends on what picture's I finish first, so anything could happen.
Last edited by MarkusFreeman320 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:36 pm

Mermidion wrote:Belch Pictures a ok,yeah.
and yes, i prefer truth telling bluntness over flowery lies. i take a "i will turn you into poo" a hundreds time over "i will protect you so you don't have to worry about anything anymore."
Well, the scat Scene is good in showing how vore is not frowned upon, i liked the first time description of it simply more cause it pointed out that humanities whole purpose is to be anthro Food for whenever one of them gets hungry.
Well if Tyler is supposed to be a protective character for you. then maybe i just have to wait until you bring another male character who has no hesitation about seeing Food as Food. :wink:

No new character needed, I simply replaced Tyler's role with Jasmine's, making her like Ripley out of Aliens. I just have to ramp her disdain for gore up another notch but set her pro-eating-humans stance to eleven. That way she has no problem with you being food, but won't let you be HURT, a distinction critical in this world.

This way Tyler can become a more "Food is Food" character. That is also why I needed June to eat you out of love, wanting to make sure you get the best graduation you can have.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby TentacleTuesday » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:01 pm

Are you changing the breast vore from Sarah to June? I am just curious since your opening post and recent post don't match. Personally I like the idea of June doing it more than Sarah, but I am a little biased since June is my favorite character. She is so hot, and predatory moms are not a thing as much as I would like, lol.
TentacleTuesday
New to the forum

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:24 pm

TentacleTuesday wrote:Are you changing the breast vore from Sarah to June? I am just curious since your opening post and recent post don't match. Personally I like the idea of June doing it more than Sarah, but I am a little biased since June is my favorite character. She is so hot, and predatory moms are not a thing as much as I would like, lol.

My mistake, changed it in the comment. I think that June has had enough attention, what with her OV scene and TWO AV scenes, though she is a favourite of mine too. Since Sarah and Kira both work at the bakery and the two main ingredients of the baked goods are 'Nut butter' and 'Breast milk' I think you can imagine what part of their job descriptions are ;)
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby TentacleTuesday » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:38 pm

Good to know, I have been eagerly awaiting more interacts with both Sarah and Kira ever since you said they were getting more scenes, that and you don't always see breast vore so it is nice you are adding it into an already lovely experience. Keep up the awesome work! Seeing you continue to add to this game inspires me to actually finish the project I started, lol
TentacleTuesday
New to the forum

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:33 am

TentacleTuesday wrote:Good to know, I have been eagerly awaiting more interacts with both Sarah and Kira ever since you said they were getting more scenes, that and you don't always see breast vore so it is nice you are adding it into an already lovely experience. Keep up the awesome work! Seeing you continue to add to this game inspires me to actually finish the project I started, lol

I appreciate your kind words, and I'm glad I can inspire others with their own projects. The thing I've learned from this is to just jump straight in, knowing that if it isn't perfect I can redo it later if need be. With that attitude this game has changed drastically from the club based 'cocksnack' clone it began as, amd I've improved both linguistically and especially artistically through the experience and the game has improved with my skills.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Sith » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:32 am

I am so glad I bumped into this, it's a fantastic little vorish text adventure with great art and a nice casual tone to it, the only way it can possible get better is with more scenes and options which you are clearly planning. ^^ I thought I would throw some appreciation your way after finding this instead of sitting in the dark enjoying it and saying nothing, you're a great starting artist putting your vore art together in a very creative way and that's very impressive, you are justified in being proud of this. =3

The scene with Devin got me the most by surprise, most of the other scenes are okay and the scenes with farts and scat aren't my thing but seeing the pup standing there all cutely in nothing but a little diaper, holding a big belly as he farts into his padding was adorable, only made twice as adorable and fun by the scene that follows that where you get to see him happily sitting back in his pink tapped diaper watching his big belly bulge around with hand and feet prints. <33 I don't get to see cub vore or diapered pred vore every often so that was a treat. ^^ I am very impressed and happy you were comfortable to share it with us to begin with, cub vore is sadly overly frowned on, anything cub related is generally taken off here or comes and goes. =( I hope yours can stay on here and be enjoyed by many~

Do you plan to do anymore cub vore? Just wondering. If that's all you planned then that's fine. ^^
Sith
Somewhat familiar

Postby FreelancerSmurf » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:31 am

I really love this interactive! It's fun and the vore scenes are pretty good! What would make this really good is if it includes a giraffe pred, reading about the prey bulging inside as they're swallowed down the giraffe's long neck.

I don't know if you'll actually make a giraffe pred, but I just wanted to say my piece. Otherwise, keep up the good work!
FreelancerSmurf
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (23)

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:33 pm

out of curiosity is there any chance you plan on making the player a fox wolf or some type of furry just for those you would like to be a furry and not human OwO if not its fine still awesome game and i do enjoy it i personally lean more on f/f and f/h or h/h but still enjoys the game ^w^ and think male seen are good to i do look forward to seeing more progress on the game <3 and hope everything is going well for ya
YukiArikaMuze
Been posting for a bit

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:38 pm

Sith wrote:I am so glad I bumped into this, it's a fantastic little vorish text adventure with great art and a nice casual tone to it, the only way it can possible get better is with more scenes and options which you are clearly planning. ^^ I thought I would throw some appreciation your way after finding this instead of sitting in the dark enjoying it and saying nothing, you're a great starting artist putting your vore art together in a very creative way and that's very impressive, you are justified in being proud of this. =3

The scene with Devin got me the most by surprise, most of the other scenes are okay and the scenes with farts and scat aren't my thing but seeing the pup standing there all cutely in nothing but a little diaper, holding a big belly as he farts into his padding was adorable, only made twice as adorable and fun by the scene that follows that where you get to see him happily sitting back in his pink tapped diaper watching his big belly bulge around with hand and feet prints. <33 I don't get to see cub vore or diapered pred vore every often so that was a treat. ^^ I am very impressed and happy you were comfortable to share it with us to begin with, cub vore is sadly overly frowned on, anything cub related is generally taken off here or comes and goes. =( I hope yours can stay on here and be enjoyed by many~

Do you plan to do anymore cub vore? Just wondering. If that's all you planned then that's fine. ^^

Thank you for your generous compliments :) I do have another cub scene planned for Devin's lioness cub friend, a puppy and kitten combo seems fitting. I'm currently in the midst of rewriting half the scenes in the story due to a big change in the layout as well as expansion of the AV scenes that were frankly inadequate compared to the more complete ones. (this is why the new update is taking so long, since I find the writing far more difficult than the art.)

I may also put in more warnings for gas and the like, but a part of me would prefer to have that element of surprise remain, with the exception of gore and scat which I may even go as far as to make an option to disable for those who strongly dislike them, I certainly dislike gore, but will include it for the sake of inclusion. I do hope it doesn't get taken off as I've tried to make the cubs scenes as tasteful as possible since they are kids after all, and their innocence should be a key factor of the scenes.
Last edited by MarkusFreeman320 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:50 pm

FreelancerSmurf wrote:I really love this interactive! It's fun and the vore scenes are pretty good! What would make this really good is if it includes a giraffe pred, reading about the prey bulging inside as they're swallowed down the giraffe's long neck.

I don't know if you'll actually make a giraffe pred, but I just wanted to say my piece. Otherwise, keep up the good work!

I do intend to branch out with regards to species, with bovine, equine and rodent species slated as possibilities. Though I hadn't planned giraffes because although interesting they are somewhat one dimensional preds in my opinion, limiting both gender and method of pred to female and oral, at least for my tastes.

YukiArikaMuze wrote:out of curiosity is there any chance you plan on making the player a fox wolf or some type of furry just for those you would like to be a furry and not human OwO if not its fine still awesome game and i do enjoy it i personally lean more on f/f and f/h or h/h but still enjoys the game ^w^ and think male seen are good to i do look forward to seeing more progress on the game <3 and hope everything is going well for ya

The only way I could invision making the player a furry would be as an art trade or paid commission, or possibly adding my own Lemur OC in for shits and giggles when it's complete. The main reason for me making this game was to fill a niche in the furry fandom for furry preds eating willing human prey that I felt was completely empty. Though I hope this game encourages other (most likely more skillful) anthro artists to create similar games, as I think the combination of story and visual adds a lot of depth to both and quite easy to make.

I have however considered having furries as prey in certain circumstances, such as in the arena or a fight of some kind. But as a prey myself I like the idea of the players whole species being dedicated prey, it really helps feed into the worlds lore for me.

As for everything going well, indeed it is, I've just been strung out between work and college and I'm planning to step back from this game for a bit while I work on my other game project and practice a new art style. (I've finally managed to make GIMP look as nice as paint tool SAI, since paint tool SAI refuses to work properly with my drawing tablet.) So hopefully after a break I can make the future art look so much more professional, with shading planned to boot.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:47 pm

Can't wait for the next update
Datstrudel
Somewhat familiar

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:23 pm

It has been long overdue, I think I just needed a break to get back to my other projects.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby zmnm67891 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:53 pm

When will the next update to the online version be? Your fans await more content!

...seriously, though. There are so many images you've showed here and haven't added to the online version yet!
zmnm67891
New to the forum

Postby Hansony » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:27 am

zmnm67891 wrote:When will the next update to the online version be? Your fans await more content!

...seriously, though. There are so many images you've showed here and haven't added to the online version yet!

Yeah I can't help but feel the next update will make it almost a different game
Hansony
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:57 pm

I'm currently on holiday in America, however i get back on the 16th. Hopefully I can get betty's and kira's scenes written since the pictures are pretty much done.

And yes this update will be a big one with the expansion of the AV scenes. Thank you for your patience, I haven't abandoned this game, I've just been busy between work and college.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Re: Graduation 0.16 (Furry interactive with pictures)

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sat May 12, 2018 9:38 pm

Update 0.16 is finally here, Betty's scene is finished and Sarah will mostly likely get an OV scene next as it is already written.

The bad news is that the game is getting too big for quest due to the pics, I'll have this sorted before the next update, which I aim to have out before the end of june.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Re: Graduation 0.17 (Furry interactive with pictures)

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Thu May 17, 2018 3:09 pm

Update 0.17 is out now for those who have been waiting far too long to see a second daiper scene.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Re: Graduation 0.17 (Updated May 17th)

Postby PhyroFox1 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:10 pm

WOOOOH!!!!! KITTEN TIME!
PhyroFox1
New to the forum

Re: Graduation 0.17 (Updated May 17th)

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:51 pm

PhyroFox1 wrote:WOOOOH!!!!! KITTEN TIME!

Glad this update has been well received, we shall have more Devin and Sabrina later on, but there are a lot of scenes still to be added first.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game