Fallout Vore Male Voices Mod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Fallout Vore Male Voices Mod

Postby Vicyntae » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:34 am

Very simple, a mod made to add voiced lines for male players. This is not a replacer mod, so you will still have the female voices in-game as well.
This was made using assets from Fallout 4 and sound files from the main mod. It should not conflict with anything except Fallout Vore mods that alter the sound description forms or change the play-sounds functions in the registry script (which, to my knowledge, are mods that do not exist).

Issues:
  • If you're using a mod that adds vore capabilities to Dogmeat, you will hear the sounds coming from him as well. This was an issue with the original FV, and changes to the registry script will be required to fix it.

Bon Appetite!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/te0cu87oenntay1/VV%20Sound.zip?dl=0
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Re: Fallout Vore Male Voices Mod

Postby Myconid32 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:46 pm

Nice! I was wondering when someone would try this.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lyingunderfire » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:00 am

I cannot thank you enough for this!
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby lyingunderfire » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:21 pm

I don't know if you are still monitoring this but after using your mod for a while I thought I would comment about a few things:

- After you unzip your mod you cannot just copy the "Data" folder into the Fallout game directory
- You have this mod as a whole zipped and the "Sounds" folder inside also zipped
- When you unzip the "Sounds" folder you then have to take its contents and move them into the "Data" folder
- Then you can copy the "Data" folder into the Fallout game directory and it will work
- Well... almost all of it. I decided to listen to the sounds with a media player as I enjoy them and I don't believe "swallowsuccessmale_VV.wav" is being used by your mod. I have never heard it in-game

[Still, great work!]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game