Need help with Card Quest 2 Yokai Buster Akane

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Need help with Card Quest 2 Yokai Buster Akane

Postby MisterBear » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:00 am

I recently got Card Quest 2 Yokai Buster Akane,

However I have a few problems with it. I can manage the bad translations using AGTH somewhat, I can somewhat understand what's being said now, but I cannot get past the third boss. I know i'm supposed to defend against her ultimate attack as I have seen that in another video of the game, but that option is not there for me.

I have also tried to get that translation which was by "danielwain" according to the text but the download doesn't seem to work right, and the patch I managed to get out of that didn't work either. Is there an updated version or is something wrong with my version of the game, why don't I have that defend option. Is there another translation?
MisterBear
New to the forum

Re: Need help with Card Quest 2 Yokai Buster Akane

Postby Nouvi » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:08 am

There are two translations basically, so you need to be sure which one you install. One is for v1 and the original content, and one is for the two extra stages that is v1.11 or somesuch - and they did not work together last time I tried.

Unfortunately it's been such a long time since I played I can't help much there, but there is a guide on ulmf somewhere I think.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby MisterBear » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:28 pm

Yeah that's another problem, when I tried to follow the one link I found to that forum it was no longer valid. I don't see it anywhere on that forum either, unless i'm missing it somehow.

Does anyone have the updated patch? or a link to where I can get it?
MisterBear
New to the forum

Postby Sinistral » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:20 pm

I remember having to buy a special move at the shop between dungeons for one of the bosses. That might be what you are missing to get it to show up. Hopefully you have a save before entering.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nouvi » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:38 pm

Ok checked ULMF, and....damn....entire darn thing has gone just about downright haywire *again*. According to announcements they got really really badly screwed over by vBulletin updates just two days ago and will need a while to patch things up, so yeah, just about every link leading to anything there is borked atm.

Unfortunately, while I have a patched version, I'm quite unsure on how to actually separate it from the game itself or if I have the patch files anymore. Been too long ago since I fiddled with that game.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby MisterBear » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:14 pm

Dang. I'm sorry to hear that :| That patch is rather elusive, so if you wanna try and fiddle with that it would be apreciated but i'd understand if you won't bother
MisterBear
New to the forum

Return to Vore game