Looking for Sprite/Level Designers

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Looking for Sprite/Level Designers

Postby velocitygaming5 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:13 am

Hello my name is velocity, some of you may know me as the creator of Predators Gift others you may know me as that person.

well anyways im here today because i realized theres so much that i can do by my self on my game Predators Gift and i need help.

so that being said im currently looking for people on Eka's Portal who has the potential to be awesome and follow there passion for the love of vore. currently im looking for the following people:

- level Designers
- Character Designers
- Vore Sprite makers
- and last but not least Vore Animation makers

now your probably wondering what game engine are we using well if you played my game you would know but for the people who havent played my game we are using RPG Maker VX Ace.

any sort of requirements? yes there are a few requirements that i will have to keep the work flow smooth as possible and to prevent any sort of misconception here are the following:

1: you must own a legal copy of RPG Maker VX Ace
2: you must be 18 as there are some seriously explicit content
3: for privacy purposes you must agree to not disclose any sort of upcomming updates or "dlc" without the permission of a manager
4: since we are going to be making multiplayer servers for our game so by joining you agree to be publicly noted on our videos
5: BE FUCKIN MATURE (ive had problems like this in the past and its seriously not fun to deal with)
6: last but not least be willing to work for free (were not endorsed by anyone to work for a price but if there is to be a time where we could sell our game then everyone will receive equal pay)

theres a reason for these requirements as i like to run my group in the most professional manor i can and the most mature group for a game development group

if your willing to signup and be Apart of VoreTale Games please message me on ekas portal

if you want to check out my game with the link to the most public build you can find it here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=51036

i would like to take the time for you guys to read this and i hope to see you all in the next thread

-velocitygaming5
(level designer at VoreTale Games)
velocitygaming5
New to the forum

Re: Looking for Sprite/Level Designers

Postby Phietto » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:45 am

Ignoring actual content for a minute (a highly entertaining read tho):

Didn't you get yelled at last time for making a buncha threads instead of sticking to your already-existing dev thread?
I do stuff, but also I made a text adventure!
THETA Patreon
Phietto
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for Sprite/Level Designers

Postby velocitygaming5 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:07 am

this is different though, im looking for people who are willing to help me grow with my game, this is completely separate from the actual development of my game because there is so much that i can do as a person.

as said to one of my favorite quotes from my fav anime:

“There are limits to what a solo player can do.” -Kirito

anyways id rather not bring up the past because im trying to be a different person.
velocitygaming5
New to the forum

Return to Vore game