"Almost useless, A prey life" Alpha 0.1(Closed)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: "Almost useless, A prey life" Alpha 0.1(recruiting)(On h

Postby NovaBlair » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:10 am

im willing to contribute. im new to game design and digital art but im gettinbg the hang of it, pm me if i can help
NovaBlair
Been posting for a bit

Re: "Almost useless, A prey life" Alpha 0.1(recruiting)(On h

Postby lovevore » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:48 pm

Bonjour, étant donné le temps écoulé depuis que j'ai fait une demande pour l'écriture et la correction de text pour le jeux, quasiment personne ne c'est manifestai, et le peu de mondes qui l'on fais, ne son jamais venu sur le discord textuel.
J'ai donc perdu toute motivation et attente pour le projet...
Je ferme le recrutement, et je développerais dans mon coin, même si cela me prend plusieur année.
----------
Hello, given the time elapsed since I applied for writing and text correction for the game, almost no one is manifest, and the few worlds that we do, never sound came on the textual discord.
So I lost all motivation and expectation for the project ...
I am closing the recruitment, and I would develop in my corner, even if it takes me several years.

NovaBlair, Sorry.
lovevore
Been posting for a bit

Re: "Almost useless, A prey life" Alpha 0.1(Closed)

Postby Vanny » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:49 pm

The one scene in the demo is enjoyable, I hope you work on this game it can be really good
Vanny
Been posting for a bit

Re: "Almost useless, A prey life" Alpha 0.1(Closed)

Postby NonamE1 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:34 pm

Like all of us here, of course I am absolutely against the necroing of dead threads. But hey, it's almost new and has been inactive for some pathetic 5 years. So if someone else has a file of this game, please share it. All old links are dead
NonamE1
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game