"Almost useless, A prey life" Alpha 0.1(Closed)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: "Almost useless, A prey life" vore game (by lovevore)

Postby lovevore » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:42 am

redholm2 wrote:Sure. I don't know french but I could polish google translated ones? It was more me saying you should find people to help not saying I know french at all, so don't know how well I would be able to help translate.

Ah sorry, I misunderstood (because of the translation google precisely :lol:)
----------
Ah pardon, j'avais mal compris (a cause de la traduction google justement :lol:)
lovevore
Been posting for a bit

Postby redholm2 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:02 am

lovevore wrote:
redholm2 wrote:Sure. I don't know french but I could polish google translated ones? It was more me saying you should find people to help not saying I know french at all, so don't know how well I would be able to help translate.

Ah sorry, I misunderstood (because of the translation google precisely :lol:)
----------
Ah pardon, j'avais mal compris (a cause de la traduction google justement :lol:)

I was guessing as much :) English is not your mother tongue so it's understandable. Only reason why I know English as well as I do is having been gaming and watching English media ever since I was small.
redholm2
Been posting for a bit

Postby lovevore » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:39 am

redholm2 wrote:having been gaming and watching English media

I do it too, but it's slower for me ^^; .
----------
Je le fais aussi, mais c'est plus lent pour moi ^^; .
lovevore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lemons » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:48 pm

Au besoin je peux te traduire du texte je suis bilingue ^^
Lemons
Been posting for a bit

Postby lovevore » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:43 pm

zapi wrote:Au besoin je peux te traduire du texte je suis bilingue ^^

C'est noter, merci ^^.
lovevore
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:27 pm

lovevore wrote:It works for me. You did not do a bad manipulation ?
https://mega.nz/#!7d9hlJoJ!eqRGJNzQGgdS85NxysdLTr0Tdhp0lv9rU3185PWf3UQ
Sorry for the poor quality.
----------
Ca fonctionne pour moi. Tu n'a pas fait une mauvaise manipulation ?
Désolé pour la mauvaise qualité.

That doesn't really help.
Is anybody else able to save?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby JustaLurkingPony » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:17 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:
lovevore wrote:It works for me. You did not do a bad manipulation ?
Sorry for the poor quality.
----------
Ca fonctionne pour moi. Tu n'a pas fait une mauvaise manipulation ?
Désolé pour la mauvaise qualité.

That doesn't really help.
Is anybody else able to save?

I could save and load fine. That's a bit odd.
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and that a vore game will be abandoned" -Benjamin Franklin, 1789
JustaLurkingPony
Somewhat familiar

Postby dude93931 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:51 am

J'ai bien hâte de tester ta demo, je te donne des nouvelles bientôt ^^
dude93931
Been posting for a bit

Postby lovevore » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:34 am

@empatheticapathy
Try to re-download it, you probably have to download before I have time to edit the download link, otherwise I do not understand why it does not work for you ^^ '.
----------
Tente de le retélécharger, tu a sans doute telecharger avant que j'ai le temps d'éditer le lien de telechargement, sinon je ne comprend pas pourquoi sa ne fonctionne pas pour toi ^^'.

@dude93931
Bon test ;)
lovevore
Been posting for a bit

Postby lovevore » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:09 am

Up
I am currently working on "physics" of the game (collision, parallax or tilleset, light, ect ...). I am only occasionally on it to avoid getting tired too quickly.
----------
Up
Je travaille actuellement sur "la physique" du jeux (collision, parallaxe ou tilleset, lumiere, ect...). Je suis que de temps en temps dessus pour éviter de me lasser trop vite.
lovevore
Been posting for a bit

Postby lovevore » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:24 am

Up
the project is moving slowly but surely.
I would use layers of parallaxes, the game will probably feel heavier, but will gain in speed.
----------
Up
le projet avance lentement mais sûrement.
J'utiliserais des couches de parallaxes, le jeu sera probablement plus lourd, mais gagnera en vitesse.
lovevore
Been posting for a bit

Postby dude93931 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:55 pm

Le jeu roule bien, j'ai été à plusieurs endroit, la musique est good également. J'imagine qu'il n'y pas de combat pour l'instant?
dude93931
Been posting for a bit

Postby lovevore » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:19 am

dude93931 wrote:Le jeu roule bien, j'ai été à plusieurs endroit, la musique est good également. J'imagine qu'il n'y pas de combat pour l'instant?

Dans la Demo non.
Je ne sais pas si j'ajouterai des phase de combat dans la nouvelle version, mais ça pourrai être intéressent qu'il y en est.
Et les musiques, sons déjà fourni pour la plupart avec RPG Maker MV ;).
----------
In the Demo no.
I do not know if I will add combat phases in the new version, but it may be interesting that there are some.
And the music, sounds already provided for the most with RPG Maker MV ;).
lovevore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lawrence Craft » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:03 am

The game in general looks good, but it's until now only a brief insight.
Unfortunately many of the npcs are placeholder or have only one sentence/word, and some of them even have one and the same text (mainly the maids).
Like it was already stated, would it be a good idea to have someone to proveread the text.
But overall a pretty decent start for the game.
Now it needs more areas to explore, more npcs to talk to, and more events / scenes.
And that will take time, especially if you create the game completely alone by yourself.
Well, there is nothing left for us, but to wait patiently.

A short question:
Did you make the sprites for Akemi (the lamia behind the sales stall in the east), the blue and pink lamia with wings in one of the houses in the south-east (they only say "Hi", for which reason I can't mention any names =/), and Calea (the harpy in the south-west, the area with the witches hut and training ground) yourself or did you find them somewhere?
I'm searching for some good monster girl sprites for PRG Maker MV, but there are really rarely anything to find. ~_~"
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lovevore » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:21 pm

Lawrence Craft wrote:The game in general looks good, but it's until now only a brief insight.
Unfortunately many of the npcs are placeholder or have only one sentence/word, and some of them even have one and the same text (mainly the maids).
Like it was already stated, would it be a good idea to have someone to proveread the text.
But overall a pretty decent start for the game.
Now it needs more areas to explore, more npcs to talk to, and more events / scenes.
And that will take time, especially if you create the game completely alone by yourself.
Well, there is nothing left for us, but to wait patiently.

A short question:
Did you make the sprites for Akemi (the lamia behind the sales stall in the east), the blue and pink lamia with wings in one of the houses in the south-east (they only say "Hi", for which reason I can't mention any names =/), and Calea (the harpy in the south-west, the area with the witches hut and training ground) yourself or did you find them somewhere?
I'm searching for some good monster girl sprites for PRG Maker MV, but there are really rarely anything to find. ~_~"

Yes, I have "created" the sprites, I took existing sprites of vx/mv, and amalgamated/assembled and edited them to make them. I did this with the lamia, and other like centaurs for example, the centaurs that found it on various forums are smaller.

Yes, these are characters created for later, it is normal that they have no text for the most part. Do not forget that if you enter "DEBUGMOD" in the name of a character, you will have access to more things, search, because there are more places than you think "often hide well", think to use the potion of shrinking, it will help.
----------
Oui, ce sont des personnage créé pour plus tard, c'est normal qu'il n'ont aucun text pour la pluspart. N'oubli pas que si tu entre "DEBUGMOD" en nom de personnage, tu aura accé a plus de chose, cherche, car il y a plus d'endrois que tu ne le crois "souvent bien cacher", pensse a utiliser les potion de rétréssisement, sa aidera.

Oui, j'ai "créé" les sprites, j'ai pris des sprites existant de vx/mv, et les est amalgamer/assembler et éditer pour les faire. J'ai fais ça avec les lamia, et d'autre comme les centaures par example, les centaure que l'ont trouve sur divers forum sont plus petit.
lovevore
Been posting for a bit

Postby RealZikik » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:34 am

I gave this a shot not too long ago. Sadly, there's a lot of lag.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby jacobgr05 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:40 am

I can't find this fairy vore scene that's been mentioned. I've talked to everyone in town, i've shrunk and talked to the fairy in the south east and i've tried going into the fairys den in the farm but its blocked by a rock.
jacobgr05
Somewhat familiar

Postby lovevore » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:39 am

RealZikik wrote:I gave this a shot not too long ago. Sadly, there's a lot of lag.

Yes I know, if your computer does not have a good configuration, the game will lag, sorry for that: s.
----------
Oui je sais, si ton ordinateur n'a pas une bonne configuration, le jeux vas laguer, désolé pour ça :s.

jacobgr05 wrote:I can't find this fairy vore scene that's been mentioned. I've talked to everyone in town, i've shrunk and talked to the fairy in the south east and i've tried going into the fairys den in the farm but its blocked by a rock.

Spoiler: show
The scene with the fairy is located in the south-east of the village, and not in the small passage with the rock. If you're good at 20 NPC, your character says he'll have to go to Nina. but the easiest way is to name your character "DEBUGMOD" and to press on the button which is located on the house in the top left, the fairy will paraphrase under the big tree more on the left, look good because it is really small if you are not narrowed.
https://mega.nz/#!GAsC3KIa!9LC194mzIczq ... teh1NYirlU
----------
La scéne avec la fée se situ bien au sud-est du village, et pas dans le petit passage avec le rocher. si tu a bien parller a au moin 20 NPC, ton personnage dit qu'il devrai aller parller a Nina. mais le plus simple est de nommer ton personnage "DEBUGMOD" et d'appuiller sur le bouton qui se situe sur la maison en haut a gauche, la fée aparetra sous le gros arbre le plus a gauche, regarde bien car elle est vraiment petite si tu n'es pas rétrécie.
https://mega.nz/#!GAsC3KIa!9LC194mzIczq ... teh1NYirlU

Edit: I'm sorry, the game is not moving right now, I'm lacking motivation.
----------
Edit: Je suis desolé, le jeux n'avance pas en ce moment, je manque de motivation.
lovevore
Been posting for a bit

Postby POPOMOHA » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:28 pm

when is the next update ? love this game :D :D :D
POPOMOHA
New to the forum

Postby lovevore » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:46 am

POPOMOHA wrote:when is the next update ? love this game :D :D :D

No update but a new version, otherwise I do not know, I'm not motivated at the moment, the game is not progressing.
----------
Pas de mise à jour mais une nouvelle version, sinon je ne sais pas, je ne suis pas motiver en se moment, le jeux ne progrésse donc pas.
lovevore
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game