"Never Give Up" - vore bulge interactive

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: "Never Give Up" - vore bulge interactive

Postby sizehunter » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:05 pm

Oh, for the full tour, if applicable, the goal for survival is staying ahead of the digestive juices, with a sort of meter showing where the prey and acids are in terms of progress.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby RC8015 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:56 pm

She doesn't seem to care, she is happy with both outcomes^^ Buuut second one seems to be more healthy, at least for the moment :D
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Monokarp » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:42 am

sizehunter wrote:Oh, for the full tour, if applicable, the goal for survival is staying ahead of the digestive juices, with a sort of meter showing where the prey and acids are in terms of progress.

Well, this interactive is not going to become a full tour. But I'll keep in mind your proposal when I start work on the full tour!
ImageImageImage
Monokarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Monokarp » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:44 am

RC8015 wrote:She doesn't seem to care, she is happy with both outcomes^^

Oh yes, she loves both ways! :D
ImageImageImage
Monokarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby sizehunter » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:03 am

Monokarp wrote:
sizehunter wrote:Oh, for the full tour, if applicable, the goal for survival is staying ahead of the digestive juices, with a sort of meter showing where the prey and acids are in terms of progress.

Well, this interactive is not going to become a full tour. But I'll keep in mind your proposal when I start work on the full tour!

That's what I meant. I should've been more clear on that huh. ^^;
sizehunter
Participator

Postby Monokarp » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:47 am

sizehunter wrote:That's what I meant. I should've been more clear on that huh. ^^;

No, probably it's just my bad English. I understand you, but I do not write what I want to write, but what I know how (or i think that i know :roll: ). :D :D :D
It's good that I have Emi, she helps me with the big texts. Otherwise, I do not know what I would do! :lol:
ImageImageImage
Monokarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Monokarp » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:32 am

Hi community!
I wasn’t going to make it once I started “Never Give Up Interactive”, but I did it. I mean non-interactive version of Never Give Up video.
Next part (Chomp and Chew) is coming soon!
Watch it here - https://youtu.be/BigppFaAlV0
ImageImageImage
Monokarp
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game