Closed

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Closed

Postby MeltyCG » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:05 pm

Closed
Last edited by MeltyCG on Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:02 am, edited 14 times in total.
MeltyCG
Been posting for a bit

Re: Terimoon Tabletop RPG

Postby Christess12 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:45 pm

This sounds really good, but I do have some questions. I may have the definition wrong but how would you have the kind of multiplayer scenarios you are talking about in a tabletop game? ("I am trying to figure out a way that players will encounter other players when running scenarios without people knowing it is another party they encountered") I love the sound of the game play and story, and the different roles sound very interesting. I hope that you succeed in creating this game. Good luck.
Christess12
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whereaminow27 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:51 pm

If I wanted to have a Tavern Girl who servers beer and food at a tavern. Kind girl who can vore but goes out of her way to never use it. Would that be acceptable? It sounds pretty good so far, but it seems it is going to be a LOT of work. If you want someone who is new to this kind of stuff, Ill gladly participate. How many people would you want to do this?

So a group of npcs you see walking around or interact with could be a group of people playing in a different thread, or chat or something.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MeltyCG » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:23 am

Christess12 wrote:This sounds really good, but I do have some questions. I may have the definition wrong but how would you have the kind of multiplayer scenarios you are talking about in a tabletop game? ("I am trying to figure out a way that players will encounter other players when running scenarios without people knowing it is another party they encountered") I love the sound of the game play and story, and the different roles sound very interesting. I hope that you succeed in creating this game. Good luck.

I am thinking since it is table top it could be played on a forum or some format like that. If two scenarios are going on at the same time lets say, a group of players who are scavenger Muto (monsters) and a human group looking to find lets say rare medical herbs for their town and they are in the same location at the same time they could meet up. Maybe one of them gets spotted first. They may engage and the other team would get attacked or maybe the group that spotted them hide and they are non the wiser. Something like that.
MeltyCG
Been posting for a bit

Postby MeltyCG » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:25 am

Whereaminow27 wrote:If I wanted to have a Tavern Girl who servers beer and food at a tavern. Kind girl who can vore but goes out of her way to never use it. Would that be acceptable? It sounds pretty good so far, but it seems it is going to be a LOT of work. If you want someone who is new to this kind of stuff, Ill gladly participate. How many people would you want to do this?

So a group of npcs you see walking around or interact with could be a group of people playing in a different thread, or chat or something.

Well, the concept of the game is in more of a realistic setting so that might not fit par say. However, if you were to have a thing for eating fairies or something that could work. As far as number of players I have not decided that yet and I am planning on making source books (pdfs) to be downloaded and make people dms so they can house their own campaigns.
MeltyCG
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whereaminow27 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:37 am

MeltyCG wrote:
Whereaminow27 wrote:If I wanted to have a Tavern Girl who servers beer and food at a tavern. Kind girl who can vore but goes out of her way to never use it. Would that be acceptable? It sounds pretty good so far, but it seems it is going to be a LOT of work. If you want someone who is new to this kind of stuff, Ill gladly participate. How many people would you want to do this?

Well, the concept of the game is in more of a realistic setting so that might not fit par say. However, if you were to have a thing for eating fairies or something that could work. As far as number of players I have not decided that yet and I am planning on making source books (pdfs) to be downloaded and make people dms so they can house their own campaigns.

I definitely would like to be one of the players :P
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby UnidentifiedTurian » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:51 am

I love playing tabletop RPGs. I can't wait to see some more.
UnidentifiedTurian
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Christess12 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:18 am

MeltyCG wrote:
Christess12 wrote:This sounds really good, but I do have some questions. I may have the definition wrong but how would you have the kind of multiplayer scenarios you are talking about in a tabletop game? ("I am trying to figure out a way that players will encounter other players when running scenarios without people knowing it is another party they encountered") I love the sound of the game play and story, and the different roles sound very interesting. I hope that you succeed in creating this game. Good luck.

I am thinking since it is table top it could be played on a forum or some format like that. If two scenarios are going on at the same time lets say, a group of players who are scavenger Muto (monsters) and a human group looking to find lets say rare medical herbs for their town and they are in the same location at the same time they could meet up. Maybe one of them gets spotted first. They may engage and the other team would get attacked or maybe the group that spotted them hide and they are non the wiser. Something like that.

That sounds really cool, because that way you can connect with other players online or decide to just play with friends instead. This just sounds better and better every time you explain it more, if you ever need help with anything on it I would love to try to help.
Want some fun? I RP and get off on pleasing others however I can, just PM me and I can fulfill your wildest fantasies.
Christess12
Been posting for a bit

Postby Indighost » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:29 pm

How do the Vore mechanics work?
Indighost
---

Postby MeltyCG » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:28 pm

Indighost wrote:How do the Vore mechanics work?

Well vore is not the focus of the game but there is vore in it. A majority of characters especially Muto and Fomorians are going to be in desperate need of food. Fomorians being very large in size have a hard time finding food in general. The best option for food is smaller living things. So you will have the danger of being eaten alive or be eating things alive for the convenience of restoring those food points. Same with normal sized characters. At times a fairy may look like a good way to stay alive when starving, especially if there is not any skilled hunters in your team.

I can imagine a number of scenarios that would happen with this element alone in the game. If you are wondering if there would be long drawn out scenes with full tours and such no that is not really planned in this game but I could also see scenes where someone gets saved after being eaten alive.
MeltyCG
Been posting for a bit

Postby Indighost » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:45 pm

You described the campaign setting. I mean, how do the mechanics work?

In D&D it's pretty simple. To be eaten, you must first be Grappled, then Swallowed, depending on monster. You take something like 6d6<->12d6 acid damage per turn , are considered to be Restrained and Blinded (Disadvantage to do anything) while inside the stomach, and have to do a certain amount of damage to cause vomit. Usually 30-60 damage which is a pretty low number. Basically it's very very easy to escape being eaten in D&D.

Do you use similar mechanics?
Indighost
---

Postby MeltyCG » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:02 am

The majority of this game is more narrative based vs simulation based. Depending on what happens you could take serious damage. The damage ratios are minor, moderate, serious, severe, and critical, beyond that is either a fatal or maiming blow depending on what is hit. There is a little box where you will write down the damage you have taken. So in the process of being eaten you might take some severe pierce damage from teeth in the immediate turn. Some impact damage from being constricted down the throat. Most likely the acid damage would grow a level from the last turn. So your character would be done fast from the digestion process. Hard vore clearly would be critical blows at least. It would be done in a more narrative way stating the issues your character suffers.
MeltyCG
Been posting for a bit

Re: Terimoon Tabletop RPG UPDATED: 12/31/2017

Postby MeltyCG » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:23 am

Posted a few parts of the origins lore. Please see first post for details.
MeltyCG
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game