Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5k 8/8/20) Voreday 2021 Teaser

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v0.16 12-21-17)

Postby suprano » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:43 pm

As much as I like to move on when I talk to the stable master and watch the scene at the end something goes wrong: There is the Transit Station from outside with Tina flying in from the right side and the carriage standing in a black square and....nothing happens. It says Gobsol in the corner of the screen but no button works and so I'm bound to close the game.

Probably it triggers wrong.
suprano
New to the forum

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:38 pm

suprano wrote:As much as I like to move on when I talk to the stable master and watch the scene at the end something goes wrong: There is the Transit Station from outside with Tina flying in from the right side and the carriage standing in a black square and....nothing happens. It says Gobsol in the corner of the screen but no button works and so I'm bound to close the game.

Probably it triggers wrong.

Oooooohhhhhkaaay. That is a weird one. None of us on the team seems to have run into that issue. I'll look into it after I wake up.

P.s: Make sure you were not holding shift during that scene. It have been proven that certain story cutscenes can break if shift is held during them. Also I am not responsible for that scene at all and thus have not touched it innappropriately, and it worked when I tested it last time.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Niggle » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:55 am

DarkPinkie wrote:
Niggle wrote:Just a small update but while using save from previous ver i still haven't been able to get the new Mara scene to trigger at 50+ affection and after seeing all her previous scenes, admittedly i may have missed a few things (i know that the scenes file doesn't have all the steps needed for a scene after all, Samantha's scene at the bar ALSO requires you to talk to her at the library, see the scene where she and Athys are talking about the wards and the succubus and getting soul vored by the librarian before it will trigger) but short of going to the new golbos village (which i'm also unable to trigger, as no scenes telling me it's unlocked have happened) i have no idea what to do.

Should be in the resturant on Monday (don't remember if it was morning or afternoon) Interract with that lone and very inconspicous plate of Salad. No affection required, and it should be compatible with old save games as it uses no special triggers and is even available from the getgo of the game.

I think it was this Mara scene you were talking about.

Also have you spoken to Adrian? Maybe he is able to give you some tips on how to progress.
But yes, so far that chain of events is exactly as expected. Once you danced with Samantha perhaps do a perfarmance with the snek? She is kind of lonely in the arena.

Beware:
Spoiler: show
Stealing Mara's lunch will make you take a tiny hit on Mara's affection.

Nope, unable to get the Mara scene at all.

Looking through the restaurant at any time of monday and its completely empty, no salad.

Guess ill just start a new game.
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:46 am

0.16.1 is out. Bugfixes galore.

Also Niggle, I was wrong about the scene being available from the beginning of the game. You need to advance the story enough for the travel guy to be okay take you to Gobsol.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby lich1993 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:10 am

i checked the ranch house you can enter and talk to honey but the drunk scene with iris is still bugged she does to the toiler and doesn't finish her dialogue maybe it's fix or this is happening because i'm using the save files from 0.16 i'll check later when i have more free time on my hands or if someone can confirm or correct me from this report
lich1993
Participator

Postby suprano » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:00 am

That is how it looks like when I try to move on.

Done it at least 5 times. In window mode and fullscreen tried shifting the days a week forward. Always with the same result.
Attachments
stuck.jpg
suprano
New to the forum

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:44 am

Okay I found a bunch more glitches and inaccurate switched. The Mara Interrupted Dinner should now be able to be triggered after visiting Gobsol. ^^;

suprano wrote:That is how it looks like when I try to move on.

Done it at least 5 times. In window mode and fullscreen tried shifting the days a week forward. Always with the same result.

That glitch have already been fixed.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Tavore » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:14 am

Looks like the potion shop scenes are still broken, though the one with the curtain progresses a little further
Tavore
Been posting for a bit

Postby forumlurker » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:38 pm

Love the update. But I remember performance battles giving 5 affection. At the moment it seems 2. Combat fights give 3 affection so at the moment there doesn't seem to be a good reason gameplay wise to go for performance.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby voidrunner » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:02 pm

AVG keeps screwing me over and won't let me open this update. Though I know there aren't any viruses in the file, it keeps popping up saying that they need to scan the file, and they will contact me back whether it's "safe" :?
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorelectric » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:23 pm

forumlurker wrote:Love the update. But I remember performance battles giving 5 affection. At the moment it seems 2. Combat fights give 3 affection so at the moment there doesn't seem to be a good reason gameplay wise to go for performance.

Performances are a little like a branching path sort of thing. Some options will get you more affection than others while a few will land you no affection at all. I believe if you do the "Best option"s on each girl the pay out is 3-5 affection, never a solid 5 every time. Alternatively, you can also try fighting/beating the preds in combat, losing getting 2-3 Affection while winning usually lands you a 5.

Please don't quote me on any of that as I haven't looked at the odds of affection in a while. That's what they were in the last update though, so they shouldn't have changed too much if at all.
vorelectric
Participator

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:06 am

How does one beat the harpy 5 times? I can't seem to beat her once, and the training for M defense doesn't seem to do much good. Does anyone have a save or something after beating the gryphon?
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby lich1993 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:22 am

UnknownSource wrote:How does one beat the harpy 5 times? I can't seem to beat her once, and the training for M defense doesn't seem to do much good. Does anyone have a save or something after beating the gryphon?

do you have a lot of healing potions ,the toothpick and the mind of the warrior ?
if you don't the fight is very hard
lich1993
Participator

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:35 am

lich1993 wrote:
UnknownSource wrote:How does one beat the harpy 5 times? I can't seem to beat her once, and the training for M defense doesn't seem to do much good. Does anyone have a save or something after beating the gryphon?

do you have a lot of healing potions ,the toothpick and the mind of the warrior ?
if you don't the fight is very hard

That and leveling up also helps. That will be unlocked later in the story.

Also this was only mentioned very vaguely in the game, but using Mind of the Warrior several times will level it up so it becomes stronger.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby iPan » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:01 pm

My game keeps crashing after the end of the first vore battle with the lamia
iPan
New to the forum

Postby lich1993 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:28 pm

i like how it says where the update stops at the moment i like it and i hope this ritual help Claire to be more strong or something like that
lich1993
Participator

Postby lich1993 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:29 pm

so if anyone is having a hard time with fighting Tina i've been able to beat her 5 times in a row with only 5 potions ,the sword and mind of the warrior and lv 3 i just made sure to have my hp above 250hp because if she uses dive or talon attack there's a chance to crit you for a lot of dmg
lich1993
Participator

Postby lich1993 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:51 pm

ok i think i've seen every scene in the update (maybe i've missed some of the performance scenes) and i haven't seen any bugs love the update
lich1993
Participator

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:49 pm

lich1993 wrote:ok i think i've seen every scene in the update (maybe i've missed some of the performance scenes) and i haven't seen any bugs love the update

8O I can't believe it. It must be a Holiday Miracle. I can't believe that everything is working.

Though it needs a lot more polish IMO. But I procras- Err, I mean I didn't have time to polish it all up to the shine I wanted before well... Today. I guess I'll get back to it on monday.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby forumlurker » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:57 pm

I have trouble triggering Iris' scene in the woods. I'm supposed to go there tuesday afternoon right? I'm on 25 affection with her now. I believe I needed 20.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game