Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5k 8/8/20) Voreday 2021 Teaser

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v0.16 12-21-17)

Postby HyperlinkError » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:42 pm

i might have skipped something in my button mashing but how tf do you know what day youre on

sick page get btw
HyperlinkError
Somewhat familiar

Postby NovaDragn » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:05 pm

Press S =] and A to skip time
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby martinush1985 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:07 pm

I may be asking a silly question here, but where does adrian reside as of v0.16? I can not seem to find him in samantha's room anymore.
martinush1985
New to the forum

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:20 pm

martinush1985 wrote:I may be asking a silly question here, but where does adrian reside as of v0.16? I can not seem to find him in samantha's room anymore.

Behind the church in the town.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby martinush1985 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:28 pm

thanks
martinush1985
New to the forum

Postby Foxymew » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:45 pm

Somehow ended up getting stuck in my room after the first fight. Kept telling me it would be too embaresing to leave with these clothes, or somesuch. Kept doing re-dress to see if that helped, but nhaw.
Think unequiping then reequiping the item worked though. Still weird to happen at all.

Edit: And hey, suddenly I can noclip. I was gonna make a comment on how I could just walk through the changing room by the mountain lake, but now it seems I can walk through EVERYTHING. on every screen. Not really sure how I triggered that, to be honest... Happened on a Sunday. First walked to the training grounds, went into that tent, then went to the Harpy, into the changing room then talked to her, then I walked through the changing room and I guess somewhere between A and B, I gained noclip... Losing a combat match took away my powers though. So yeah.
Foxymew
Been posting for a bit

Postby HyperlinkError » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:01 pm

NovaDragn wrote:Press S =] and A to skip time

my boy

also after the drunk scene with the harpy if you go upstairs in the inn it will replay the scat scene and the screen will fade and stay to black
HyperlinkError
Somewhat familiar

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v0.16.2 12-23-17)

Postby Petz22 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:44 am

Hey all! I love the update so far! it really fleshes out characters more, and I cannot wait to go further on an epic adventure :)

being the bastard I am, I have compiled a list of bugs I have encountered so far (8 hours in), and I hope you can use it for something. Apologize if these have been mentioned before:

version: 0.16.2

SPOILERS for all readers!! do not read if you want to experience encounters etc by yourself, or you have not at least played through the current version.

bewitching indeed:
when talking with any of the two witch sisters (Wistla and Vanessa respectively) at night, all input will be disabled, and the game needs to be restarted.
(I watch my witches sleep at night, it's not (duh duh) creepy....right?)

Ethereal phasing:
equip your bathing suit at the tent at the cliff side. then try to walk down to town, get the message that you need to change...and then go wild. you can now move across any object on any of the map areas.
- fortunately, you cannot walk "outside of bounds".
- you also cannot interact with any character at this point.
- I believe that the character respawn at a seperate upper layer once the dialogue has been trigged, but I am not sure.

One hell of a hound:
the first encounter with hellhound (after having been introduced to her and Honey), she will act as if you touched cow, even though you just entered the
area, and is nowhere NEAR the cow pen.
***this is based on my first encounter of the bug. I have not started a new game, so I am not sure if it can be replicated.

speaking every other line:
Almost consistently, a space will appear between sentence structures when speaking with a person.
(a space between one line and the next).

~not a bug, but an appearance inconsistency:
when getting drunk saturday, Myca's picture changes to another slimes.
although far more versatile in terms of showing facial emotions, it makes character appearence inconsistent,
and might break immersion. I even first thought: "did a new slime appear?".
my suggestion: make all appearances one or the other. The "new" picture for Myca is awesome in
terms of conveying emotions, and could make her seem more energetic.

Quite the experience:
when you have travelled to the goblin village and go back to the basement below Aethys' room (previously an evil deity's lair), you will find 4 imps whom can be engaged in battle (and whom gives a sh*t ton of exp)
- they can be engaged seemingly unendingly though. Is it on purpose, or should it be possible to keep engaging them? it kinda crumbles the exp experience.
(I mean it would make sense for you to do it this update,so as to more quickly show abilities gainbed at level 10, which would take a lot of grinding with the current mobs available otherwise. I am just asking for the hell of it.

Getting out from the "right" side of bed:
when trying to romance Jasmine, if you at any point get taken to bed (puking on her, or having "second thoughts" after having flirted with Jasmine again), you will spawn in the bed and jump to the right side.
however, as you spawn on the left side of the bed, you will get caught in the bed, being unable to move, and have to reset.

Fairies, how do they work?
Iris table bug is at it again! if you get defeated by her during combat at thursday evening (or any point during thursday, when her and Tina is running around on the roof of the Inn and Bar), you will respawn at the table next to the arena healer,
thus getting stuck, and having to restart the game.

sorry for the mega message ^^;
Petz22
Been posting for a bit

Postby Niggle » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:53 am

Petz22 wrote:Hey all! I love the update so far! it really fleshes out characters more, and I cannot wait to go further on an epic adventure :)

being the bastard I am, I have compiled a list of bugs I have encountered so far (8 hours in), and I hope you can use it for something. Apologize if these have been mentioned before:

version: 0.16.2

SPOILERS for all readers!! do not read if you want to experience encounters etc by yourself, or you have not at least played through the current version.

bewitching indeed:
when talking with any of the two witch sisters (Wistla and Vanessa respectively) at night, all input will be disabled, and the game needs to be restarted.
(I watch my witches sleep at night, it's not (duh duh) creepy....right?)

Ethereal phasing:
equip your bathing suit at the tent at the cliff side. then try to walk down to town, get the message that you need to change...and then go wild. you can now move across any object on any of the map areas.
- fortunately, you cannot walk "outside of bounds".
- you also cannot interact with any character at this point.
- I believe that the character respawn at a seperate upper layer once the dialogue has been trigged, but I am not sure.

One hell of a hound:
the first encounter with hellhound (after having been introduced to her and Honey), she will act as if you touched cow, even though you just entered the
area, and is nowhere NEAR the cow pen.
***this is based on my first encounter of the bug. I have not started a new game, so I am not sure if it can be replicated.

speaking every other line:
Almost consistently, a space will appear between sentence structures when speaking with a person.
(a space between one line and the next).

~not a bug, but an appearance inconsistency:
when getting drunk saturday, Myca's picture changes to another slimes.
although far more versatile in terms of showing facial emotions, it makes character appearence inconsistent,
and might break immersion. I even first thought: "did a new slime appear?".
my suggestion: make all appearances one or the other. The "new" picture for Myca is awesome in
terms of conveying emotions, and could make her seem more energetic.

Quite the experience:
when you have travelled to the goblin village and go back to the basement below Aethys' room (previously an evil deity's lair), you will find 4 imps whom can be engaged in battle (and whom gives a sh*t ton of exp)
- they can be engaged seemingly unendingly though. Is it on purpose, or should it be possible to keep engaging them? it kinda crumbles the exp experience.
(I mean it would make sense for you to do it this update,so as to more quickly show abilities gainbed at level 10, which would take a lot of grinding with the current mobs available otherwise. I am just asking for the hell of it.

Getting out from the "right" side of bed:
when trying to romance Jasmine, if you at any point get taken to bed (puking on her, or having "second thoughts" after having flirted with Jasmine again), you will spawn in the bed and jump to the right side.
however, as you spawn on the left side of the bed, you will get caught in the bed, being unable to move, and have to reset.

Fairies, how do they work?
Iris table bug is at it again! if you get defeated by her during combat at thursday evening (or any point during thursday, when her and Tina is running around on the roof of the Inn and Bar), you will respawn at the table next to the arena healer,
thus getting stuck, and having to restart the game.

Matches my experience except for the hellhound thing.

Also im surprised you haven't had any trouble with the potion testing events (dildo tf, boneless potion) just stopping/freezing.
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Petz22 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:28 am

funny you mention it, because I JUST tried to find all the potion testing sessions, and got exacly the problems you mention, so they have been added to my list I have. though no need to mention them now that you have :)
Petz22
Been posting for a bit

Postby Petz22 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:17 pm

good lord I feel so bad, but I have two more bugs to report (once again I love your work, I just want you to know these, so that you may fix them at your convenience :) )

You know how your predator friends unlock additional abilities based on level? (Edited: this one is not a bug. More just a small detail).
Mara's unlocked ability at level 7 does not get properly shown through text. it merely says "Mara " and then no more. (I have not yet found more of such bugs)

In addition, if you get defeated by Samantha at Monday evening (previously wednesday evening, but that seems to be fixed now), you get transported to a completely black "potion shop" room. Normally the player can merely choose to test a potion by speaking with the shop owner, and then get respawned, but seeing as the one at monday and wednesday do not yet work fully, they will need to reset the game.

I will keep you updated if I find more.
Petz22
Been posting for a bit

Postby nanakra » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:34 pm

Oh dear.
All these bugs for me to feed to the preds when I get home from work.
Looks like I have my work cut out for me.
Keep the bug reports coming!
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PocketJabari » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:07 pm

I love this game but I'd love to see more unbirth in the future, not to tell you how to make your game, but if you are open to suggestions I do have one I think would be fun

I think you should be able to buy a shrinking potion from the witch that's permanent, unless you drink and antidote or ask the fairy to change you back, or have the fairy shrink you and un-shrink you at will allowing you to explore the town while tiny opening up new interactions with all the members o the town

an idea for an interaction I had would be you visit Cassandra [ the 9 tailed fox ] at night while shrunk and she decides the doesn't have time for you or something and gives you to her 2 assistants to play with, who use you as a toy during sex, even without the permanent shrinking mechanic this would still be a fun idea if Cassandra could just shrink you in some other way to give to them
PocketJabari
Somewhat familiar

Postby abeabe1350 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:34 pm

PocketJabari wrote:I love this game but I'd love to see more unbirth in the future, not to tell you how to make your game, but if you are open to suggestions I do have one I think would be fun

I think you should be able to buy a shrinking potion from the witch that's permanent, unless you drink and antidote or ask the fairy to change you back, or have the fairy shrink you and un-shrink you at will allowing you to explore the town while tiny opening up new interactions with all the members o the town

an idea for an interaction I had would be you visit Cassandra [ the 9 tailed fox ] at night while shrunk and she decides the doesn't have time for you or something and gives you to her 2 assistants to play with, who use you as a toy during sex, even without the permanent shrinking mechanic this would still be a fun idea if Cassandra could just shrink you in some other way to give to them

Not saying which part, but some of your stuff is already written and ready to be implemented.

Petz22 wrote:Hey all! I love the update so far! it really fleshes out characters more, and I cannot wait to go further on an epic adventure :)

This helps us a lot, though the message was to big to direct post into discord.
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:11 pm

PocketJabari wrote:I love this game but I'd love to see more unbirth in the future, not to tell you how to make your game, but if you are open to suggestions I do have one I think would be fun

Um...
Spoiler: show
You have no idea how close this is to something we already had planned. In fact it was suppose to be in v16 but was cut because of time constraints.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Tygerion » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:59 am

I did some testing on the dressing room noclip bug. From what I can tell, it triggers when you try to go down the ladder in your swimsuit (You move back, and Claire says she can't go into town in her swimsuit.) After that, I found that I had noclip; I clipped through any walls/doors. doors and other entities could still be interacted with by standing next to them (facing towards them), and hitting the spacebar/z key (same as to talk normally).
The noclip effect would persist through screen changes or arena wins, but would be deactivated after a "respawn" (Being killed/eaten).
That's about all I've found, but hopefully this helps (though I must admit that I enjoy using this to walk around in a swimsuit :P)
Sadly, you can't walk around nude, as the tile to leave your bedroom refuses access if you're not dressed (If only the blocked tile were one higher! *Shakes fist*)
Last edited by Tygerion on Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tygerion
New to the forum

Postby PocketJabari » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:08 am

DarkPinkie wrote:

Um...
Spoiler: show
You have no idea how close this is to something we already had planned. In fact it was suppose to be in v16 but was cut because of time constraints.

oh wow which part? the shrinking mechanic or the scene idea? or both!? I am super excited to hear more! if you don't wanna give too much away or make the idea too public maybe send me a PM telling me a little about it? man I'd love to hear how close I had gotten with this idea XD
PocketJabari
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:43 pm

is this the main thread? which thread am i supposed to be following now?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby nanakra » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:45 pm

nuggholio wrote:is this the main thread? which thread am i supposed to be following now?

This is now the main thread.
You can also follow us on our Discord: https://discord.gg/xrQCR2C
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:43 am

Hello everyone. I write this because there is something we needed to ask our fanbase. This is related to game development.

How many of you play without digestion. I got to know whether to make digestion mandatory and thus lower our workload a bit. That and that digestion is already essentially an important part of the story. Even if turned off it is essentially implied regardless.

Therefore I have decided to put up a strawpoll again to see what options you guys play with.

https://strawpoll.com/bhfsybsp

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for your patience.
DarkPinkie
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game