Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5k 8/8/20) Voreday 2021 Teaser

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5c 02-01-18)

Postby abeabe1350 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:28 am

Overmind42 wrote:So I just started the game and I can't find all the townspeople, I'm stuck at 17/18.

Currently playing Predator's Coliseum V0.17.5c and I'm unsure if Ciq is the missing persons or not? I can find her room in the cave but its empty, just spider webs and stuff... Either Ciq is a reclusive spider girl (pun intended) or it's just a abandoned old room?

Am I missing something?
She is in the clothing store.
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby Petz22 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:39 pm

just asking, but regarding money donations for the use of artist commissions: where can I pay? :)
Petz22
Been posting for a bit

Postby abeabe1350 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:45 pm

Petz22 wrote:just asking, but regarding money donations for the use of artist commissions: where can I pay? :)
We are planing a digital tip jar, but we would like to give people a bit more time to answer.
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:51 pm

Quick announcement: We have now officially released the tipjar, the image used is a temporary one but you can already donate if you please. Information about it is found on the second post of the thread.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5c 02-01-18) Now with a Tipja

Postby KlinKitty » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:11 am

So, quick question (apologies if it's already been answered), but is 'getting eaten for approaching a cow' the only way to meet Felicity?
KlinKitty
not always naked

Postby abeabe1350 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:27 am

KlinKitty, Well you can go talk to her while she is milking the cows, she should be around the town on Sundays and she is working in different parts of the ranch during the day (check the chicken coop).
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby Petz22 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:35 am

SPOILER:

I just wanted to quickly comment on this, but I love the fact that the cakes down in the old castle (aka Athys' cake stock) can be consumed in order to gain health :lol:

I thus promptly ate them all to see if Athys would make good of her warning on the sign near the entrance, but she never showed up (Claire might need to watch herself when she goes to sleep though).
Petz22
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:17 am

So, small bug report for 17.5.c. If you approach the cows while introducing yourself to people, Felicity will eat you, advancing the time and making meeting everyone a little difficult.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby DarkPinkie » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:44 am

Dracon_Kitsune wrote:So, small bug report for 17.5.c. If you approach the cows while introducing yourself to people, Felicity will eat you, advancing the time and making meeting everyone a little difficult.

Urgh! Good to know, even if it is quite frustrating. Thought the felicity nommings actually had proper switches. Turns out it don't.

Thanks for the report, it is really helpful. Even if it does make me want to groan and just hide under my blanket. Oh wait, that's probably because I am tired, and because today have just been a dump...
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
DarkPinkie
---

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5a 02-02-18)

Postby vorelover2 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:51 pm

nanakra wrote:
Petz22 wrote:bug when getting it on with Wistla (Thuesday "potion test" event), when you reach the bed and go through the dialogue, you get an error-message stating:

Script 'Game_Character' line 180: SyntaxError occured.
invalied octal digit
find_path(8,11)

Reported bug was gently caressed, lulled in to a false sense of security, and when it rolled over to show its chintonous belly, I snatched it up and shoved it down Iris's throat.
You can see it wiggling in her belly, along with Petz22.

Newest bug fiexed version here: Predator's Coliseum V0.17.5a

vorelover2 wrote:well I just got the new 17.5 download and the bug of felicity's scat scene is still present in it dunno if that was intended to solve that problem but I'm having it too

If this is on a save older than 0.17.0 then start a new game. That bug has been a small bit of pudge on Iris's tiny tummy for a while now.
Edit: Thinking on it a little, you could pop in to the chicken hutch instead of the ranch house. It will kick of the digestion scene which should then proceed to the scat scene and then properly turn the switch off keeping it from happening again. No promises though.

no i had an old save but when i found out about 17.0 i just started over since i wasnt very far along, gonna try your suggestion to see if that fixes it if not then i dunno

edit: welp i started up my game and tried to go to the coop, as soon as i walked into the area it played felicity's devourment and digestion scene and then after i woke up the next day on monday i was able to get into the ranch house no problem so i guess it sort of worked?
vorelover2
New to the forum

Postby TheBlueOne » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:13 pm

Really enjoying the newer version of this. Played an older one 1+ years ago (I think) and the new, efficient space usage is great-- as are the girls and all the scenes I've seen. Except Mara. I don't like her.
TheBlueOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby sizehunter » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:08 am

I voted for these three for a few reasons.
Cassandra because kitsunes are tricksters and seducers, though powerful ones tend to the latter. I'd wager she'd trick the audience into thinking she ate him in order for her and her underlings to play with the protagonist uninterrupted.
Festavia because horny bunny, and the idea of your char filling her womb after a wild night is amusing to me in all the right ways.
And finally Vanessa because she can magic up some size shenanigans when not in the arena itself... Either making you smaller, other girls smaller, or the women bigger. So many options and mixes.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby anema_sesuna » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:17 pm

are ther plans for any new characters in the future
anema_sesuna
Somewhat familiar

Postby Niggle » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:25 pm

Any chance for more transformation stuff with Wista/other characters in the future or an addition to the Dildo TF scene where Wistla keeps you/one of the other girls uses you?
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:32 am

I'm missing the option to vote for Brooke to be honest.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:29 pm

anema_sesuna wrote:are ther plans for any new characters in the future

Yes there is always plans for future characters. Whether such plans is followed through or not is the real question.

Niggle wrote:Any chance for more transformation stuff with Wista/other characters in the future or an addition to the Dildo TF scene where Wistla keeps you/one of the other girls uses you?

Well that is the whole thing with Wistla, plans for more shenanigans is in the works.

forumlurker wrote:I'm missing the option to vote for Brooke to be honest.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!1

I knew I forgot something!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Phorcyz19 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:23 am

I got up to the first vore scene, but then it crashed! :(
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby abeabe1350 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:24 am

Phorcyz19 wrote:I got up to the first vore scene, but then it crashed! :(
Working on it.
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby nanakra » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:14 pm

Phorcyz19 wrote:I got up to the first vore scene, but then it crashed! :(

Details please!
We can't fix issues if you don't provide enough information for us to actually find it!

For example:
How did it crash?
Did you get an error message?
Did it just freeze up?
What dialog if any was on screen prior to freezing?
Was this using a save carried over from a version older than .17(Which we've said far too many times won't work)?
When you say 1st vore scene, is that the one with Samantha?
Do you have a screenshot?
What version of the game are you on (.17.5c is the most recent)?

I may be good at bug hunting, but I'm not finding this one. In play testing I don't encounter it.
Please provide details.

Thanks!
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:13 pm

And so the poll for best side character waifu is concluded. The rankings went as follows:

1st place goes go Bessie with 38 votes!

2nd place is Cassandra and her underlings with 32.

3rd place is Selene with 23 people hurting themselves just to see her.

4th place is Arhys, I think at least 20 people thought maybe they could make her give them a raise.

And last but not least, we have Felicity. Quite the hot topic for 18 peeps and just barely managed to land 5th place.

A new poll will be started this one a lot more involved in the development other than just being opinion pieces. We were making a new sprite for Samantha but we could not agree on which one to use, so we are putting it up to public vote.

Version 1:
Image Image

Version 1 alternative (gloveless):
Image Image

Version 2:
Image Image

These may not be the final sprite and we are willing to take suggestions for changes and/or improvements.

Poll will remain until the end of February.
DarkPinkie
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game