Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.5k 8/8/20) Voreday 2021 Teaser

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v0.16.2 12-23-17)

Postby Petz22 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:54 am

Just a quick suggestion:

state on the main page (where the download link is), that issues with save compatibility might come up, as the game is constantly changing. This will allow players to make informed decisions in terms of how much time they spend, as well as prevent frustration from losing progress.

as always: love your work, and am looking forward to see future updates.

best regards ~ Petz22
Petz22
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:38 am

Petz22 wrote:Just a quick suggestion:

state on the main page (where the download link is), that issues with save compatibility might come up, as the game is constantly changing. This will allow players to make informed decisions in terms of how much time they spend, as well as prevent frustration from losing progress.

as always: love your work, and am looking forward to see future updates.

best regards ~ Petz22

That is true. It should have probably been mentioned on the opening page.

What is done is done now though. Hopefully after the save reset we will be able to keep save compatibility from there on forward.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby anyany » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:48 am

Is there a walk-though to get all the events for this game?

Never mind, found it. Derp ^^;
anyany
New to the forum

Postby Revx_Z » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:46 pm

Anesthetic wrote:Yeah, see that wouldn't be a problem, if I didn't GRIND THE HELL out of the game.
Do you see why I don't want to start over?

I strongly advise you use CheatEngine to alter your stats and skip the grinding next time. CheatEngine really is a wonderful tool, despite the name. I think of it more as a modding engine to play games the way I want to.
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:57 pm

Revx_Z wrote:
Anesthetic wrote:Yeah, see that wouldn't be a problem, if I didn't GRIND THE HELL out of the game.

I strongly advise you use CheatEngine to alter your stats and skip the grinding next time. CheatEngine really is a wonderful tool, despite the name. I think of it more as a modding engine to play games the way I want to.

it also tends to break the game a lot.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Revx_Z » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:58 am

warbrand4 wrote:
Revx_Z wrote:

it also tends to break the game a lot.

It has never broken the game for me. My main uses are double/half speed, adjust XP and gold, adjust stats. What were you doing with it?
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:49 am

Revx_Z wrote:lIt has never broken the game for me. My main uses are double/half speed, adjust XP and gold, adjust stats. What were you doing with it?

They probably don't understand how Cheat Engine work (unless they are talking about how it breaks game balance). Granted you cheating does not sit well with some on the dev team for some reason. Personally I don't mind people cheating in single player games (even my game I suppose) Play the game how you like to play it and all that. Makes me feel silly for trying to actually rebalance the game if everyone is just going to cheat anyway, but hey, I used console commands in Skyrim/Fallout 4, Cheat Engine in Milia Wars DX, or some borderline cheaty mods in Xcom 2 (fuck those turn timers). Maybe I do such a good job at rebalancing the game for version 17 that cheat engine won't even be at the forefront of your mind. One can hope right?

However, If you cheated in a multiplayer game that is when I would consider you the scum of the earth.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Tygerion » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:14 pm

DarkPinkie wrote:
Revx_Z wrote:lIt has never broken the game for me. My main uses are double/half speed, adjust XP and gold, adjust stats. What were you doing with it?

They probably don't understand how Cheat Engine work (unless they are talking about how it breaks game balance). Granted you cheating does not sit well with some on the dev team for some reason. Personally I don't mind people cheating in single player games (even my game I suppose) Play the game how you like to play it and all that. Makes me feel silly for trying to actually rebalance the game if everyone is just going to cheat anyway, but hey, I used console commands in Skyrim/Fallout 4, Cheat Engine in Milia Wars DX, or some borderline cheaty mods in Xcom 2 (fuck those turn timers). Maybe I do such a good job at rebalancing the game for version 17 that cheat engine won't even be at the forefront of your mind. One can hope right?

However, If you cheated in a multiplayer game that is when I would consider you the scum of the earth.

That's pretty much how I view the matter; as long as nobody (except NPCs, I guess...) gets hurt, who cares if cheats are used? I mean, the point of games (or one, anyway) is enjoyment, and if you enjoy using cheats to get to a point where you are overwhelmingly overpowered, rich beyond belief, etc. then go for it. Multiplayer cheating, however, does affect other people, and that is NOT OK.

On a somewhat lighter note; the game was rather enjoyable, and I found the characters to be rather likable and charming. :-D, I found the plot to be interesting, and the cliffhanger left me wanting more (that plot twist in the variant Samantha scene, though 8O )
Tygerion
New to the forum

Postby abeabe1350 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:58 am

Tygerion, We are glad that you enjoy it. We hope to present you with more charming and likeable characters or at least some you can really hate (we already have a couple of those on the docket). Also please look forward to future were we try to break Claire as much as possible ;)(she is going to have a rough time).
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby CandySquirrel » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:09 am

Is there a way to replay griffin vore ?
Also, is it possible to get eaten by hellhound girl or sphynx ?
CandySquirrel
Somewhat familiar

Postby lich1993 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:28 am

CandySquirrel wrote:Is there a way to replay griffin vore ?
Also, is it possible to get eaten by hellhound girl or sphynx ?

there is for the hellhound and the griffin
for the hellhound you need to inspect the cows(press enter on them) in the morning i think
and for the griffin you need to be in your swimsuit and talk to Tina
lich1993
Participator

Postby CandySquirrel » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:51 am

Aw, thanks, I enjoyed both of them
CandySquirrel
Somewhat familiar

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:35 am

there is a glitch if u go to the southern map. the game play is reset but the progress remains. I can't go into my room even though I've already completed that phase. plz fix.
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby lich1993 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:08 am

GenoBreaker666 wrote:there is a glitch if u go to the southern map. the game play is reset but the progress remains. I can't go into my room even though I've already completed that phase. plz fix.

if you're playing on an old save file that might be causing the problem
lich1993
Participator

Postby CreeperBoy » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:14 pm

Since there seems to be a problem with old saves not functioning correctly, may I suggest giving us a debug version with the introductory scenes out of the way and pred affection levels at or above 5? Just to kind of kick things into gear for those of us who have played most of that already and just want to get to the new stuff to test it all out. Then, once the game is fully released, you can delete the debug version from the web and we can start from the beginning as intended.

I normally wouldn't mind playing everything over again to make sure it all works, but I had just gotten through a big portion of my second playthrough when my hard drive died, meaning I lost all of my saves, new and old. Running all over town to meet the different characters is a good story element, but it can get very tedious if you've done it a few times already.
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:31 pm

CreeperBoy wrote:Since there seems to be a problem with old saves not functioning correctly, may I suggest giving us a debug version with the introductory scenes out of the way and pred affection levels at or above 5? Just to kind of kick things into gear for those of us who have played most of that already and just want to get to the new stuff to test it all out. Then, once the game is fully released, you can delete the debug version from the web and we can start from the beginning as intended.

I normally wouldn't mind playing everything over again to make sure it all works, but I had just gotten through a big portion of my second playthrough when my hard drive died, meaning I lost all of my saves, new and old. Running all over town to meet the different characters is a good story element, but it can get very tedious if you've done it a few times already.

First off, what you are asking for is a save file with the intro skipped, which is a very reasonable request actually.

Old save files will most likely... Errr... Probably, work with the version that will be out very shortly. However like mentioned earlier. There will be huge structural changes to the game in future versions that is going to break all save files, our dev ones included. I have however taken your request into consideration and I might just pack the game with a save that skips the intro so those that have seen it plenty of times will be able to skip it.
- - - -

Also news for everyone a new/old intro have been added in the next version. So for those long time players it will be familiar, yet also new. Thanks to Nanakra that worked tirelessly to get this version to all of you guys. This is included with a lot of ease of life changes as well as a few small scenes and interactions.
DarkPinkie
---

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v0.17.0 02-01-18)

Postby nanakra » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:25 pm

Check the first post for the new version posted by DarkPinkie!

I'm looking for some feedback on the music volume levels during you guys play through.
Is it too loud? Too soft (RPG Maker soft lol)?
Have you adjusted the volume levels in the in game system menu option, and if so what have you set them to?
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vorelover2 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:25 am

just stumbled across this game today (well yesterday as its now 2 am for me and I started all this at like 7 pm yesterday) been reading through the posts from the early days of the game to its now current one which I am adding my own voice to. I've not played it hardly at all, hell I just figure out how to find Adrian at the start of the thing (grumbles about Samantha's room being misleading for so long because of old posts) but from reading all of this and seeing what all's been happening it's been amazing and I really want to play the game now even though I have work in a few hours. all I'm gonna say is this, thank you Lurker for the brainchild that was Predator's Coliseum, and thank you current dev team for keeping this game alive so people like me can have something to look forward too.

also random note for a suggestion in case no one ever thought of it for the future. but after you start being able to romance it up with a lot of the main cast and lead into a harm or relationships out the wazoo......might I suggest adding in some pregnancy options that affect how the pregnant preds react to things/hunger/cravings/etc. if that's wayyyyyyy too far out of everyone's comfort zone to be included this just disregard this latter half, but if it has some interest and can be done once things get to that level, you might want to think about it somewhat.

glad to be a part of this Sincerely
-Ninja
vorelover2
New to the forum

Postby abeabe1350 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:56 am

vorelover2 wrote:
also random note for a suggestion in case no one ever thought of it for the future. but after you start being able to romance it up with a lot of the main cast and lead into a harm or relationships out the wazoo......might I suggest adding in some pregnancy options that affect how the pregnant preds react to things/hunger/cravings/etc. if that's wayyyyyyy too far out of everyone's comfort zone to be included this just disregard this latter half, but if it has some interest and can be done once things get to that level, you might want to think about it somewhat.

glad to be a part of this Sincerely
-Ninja

Now while I love the idea (cause it is pretty awesome), I don't think we can do it with the plans we have right now. That doesn't mean that you won't see any of the girls with child at some point, it just means we won't be able to incorporate into game-play like that.
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby Petz22 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:56 pm

I have experienced a bug which results in crashing:

the crash happens when I speak to the fortune teller (ghost)? about Iris, and then this message occurs:
"Script 'message control' line 938: NoMethodError occured
undefined method upcase' for nil:NilClass"

I do not know if it is an error on my end, or perhaps the file I downloaded got corrupt? nonetheless, it might be worth looking into. (also, expect a rather large report from me as always once I have played through everything again :D )
Petz22
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game