Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Carreau » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:59 pm

Do you enjoy Fallout Vore? Do you wish that you had a follower that was vore-centric? Do you like overly complicated mods that do one semi-simple thing? Than look no more! I present a custom companion mod made for Fallout Vore, Bria. I'm releasing Bria ahead of getting started on an increased immersion mod for Fallout Vore.

So what are some cool things about Bria?
-She levels up on her own! Taking advantage of Fallout Vore's vore level system, Bria gains her own experience from devouring creatures of the Commonwealth. and even gains perks on her own! In addition to the vore perks, she also learn the ranks of Iron Fist to make her more formidabe in melee. If she can't gain a perk even though she's ready to learn it, she'll ask for a Nuka Cola Acid to giver her that little extra kick.
-A fleshed out affinity system! You'll gain influence over her just like any vanilla companion from how you respond while questing.
-Romance-able! Get her to like you enough, and you can romance her.
-Murders don't matter to her! Unlike those pansy vanilla companions who for some reason care about killing innocents, Bria isn't as worried about them. It might have something to do with her nonchalant attitude towards anything moving.
-A custom companion perk! Once you reach the highest affinity level, Bria will give you an option for her companion perk. It's designed to be pred AND prey friendly. It just works!

So, where do you find a voracious predator like Bria? For now, she's chilling in Gat's Vore Basement outside of Concord. Eventually, she'll be part of a greater quest line, but she liked the Vore Basement, and I dared not tell her no.

You don't need to worry about if she can swallow creatures/people/whatever if female vore hasn't been unblocked. She's been designed to devour no matter what!

ScreenShot13.png

ScreenShot14.png

ScreenShot16.png

ScreenShot17.png

Requirements to run this mod:
Fallout Vore v2.0.2
Nuka Cola DLC (her outfit is partly taken from the DLC. I'd prefer to go another route to remove the need for the requirement, but for now it's in)

Bria is far from done. Some dialogue will be redone as her story is fleshed out, and she is not voiced. There is also a placeholder conversation regarding her companion quest that will eventually be implemented and will shed more light on her backstory. Lots of idle topics still need to be fleshed out, as well. Bria's body is based on Atomic Beauty, but I should probably include a normal CBBE version.

Please let me know either here or in PM if there are any bugs/errors/typos, and I'll get them corrected.

Happy hunting!

Download link:

https://mega.nz/#!2AFwyS6Z!G21ImfLw0Oxk ... sp8z7BMhHI

Installation:
-Unpack the 7z
-Drop the .esp and .BA2 files in your data folder
-????
-Profit!
-.nif is included so the outfit can be converted to your bodyslide of choice. Currently, Bria is based on Atomic Beauty.

Disclaimers:
I am a noob modder, I just happen to know how to reverse engineer coded systems and code bash working stuff together. If something doesn't work, please let me know and I'll fix it. This is my first mod ever for any Bethesda game. I can’t stress that enough. LOL
Please do not reupload this mod without my permission. I would prefer to keep this mod on Eka's only.

Changelog:
Spoiler: show
v0.2 Let the hate flow through you!
-Updated quest structure to properly set Bria to hatred levels. She will now hit hatred AND tell you to piss off after she leaves.
-Updated likes/dislike events
-Now you can dismiss Bria when she admires you!
-More bug squashing

v0.1 Speedier Dialogue update
-Added empty voice and lip files to most dialogue. This will significantly speed up dialogue with Bria and give the player the ability to skip dialogue instead of being forced to wait.
-Added the Iron Fist series of perks. Bria now gains them throughout her journey from the starting vore level to max vore level. This will consume a vore perk point
-Bug squashing
-Reworded some dialogue and general typo correction
-Added notifications for when Bria gains a perk. She must still initiate an attack to begin the level up process
-Quest affinity should be working on new games now
-Combat AI has been tweaked. Bria should now favor melee combat more than ranged

v0.0 Holy shit she's here!
-Initial release
Last edited by Carreau on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Carreau
Somewhat familiar

Re: Fallout Vore: Companion Mod

Postby voreftw » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:30 pm

Throw in a perk that lets dogmeat do vore too :gulp:

Looks like this will be an awesome mod addition, are there any hints you'll give on about the quest storyline?
voreftw
Participator

Postby Mastercin » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:48 pm

Commenting to come back later, looks awesome! Can't wait to try it out!
Mastercin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:56 pm

voreftw wrote:Throw in a perk that lets dogmeat do vore too :gulp:

Looks like this will be an awesome mod addition, are there any hints you'll give on about the quest storyline?

Gat had some awesome ideas regarding Vicky that I plan to run with. Some of his ideas are way beyond my skillset to do, but I’ll do my best.

There’s already a dogmeat vore mod linked in Gat’s main thread. I've had it enabled, but I never use dogmeat, so I can’t really comment on it. One suggestion I’ve received was belly storage, and I’ve considered doing a rad away effect when digesting. The main perks for the vore mod are pretty good, so I’m not really aure how to slot Bria’s perk and not feel like it’s meaningless.
Carreau
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrimsonFangX666 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:07 am

Regeneration. Rad Away is nice and all, but, as I've seen in a lot of vore fics, digesting the prey burns callories and gives some sort of healing effect. Wounds heal quicker and the like. Bria's perk could be regeneration. Nothing dramatic like... instantly get full health, but perhaps restore up to 10% of health per vore victim. At higher levels of her perk, the restoration could be slightly greater.
Cats, snakes, dragons, foxes, anything yummy, come come come, get in my TUMMY!

Show me your hell, and I'll make it worse.
CrimsonFangX666
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (16)

Postby Carreau » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:28 am

There's already a health reen mod that restores health during the digestion phase. I would also prefer for a healty regen effect to be part of the base progression. That isn’t to say I haven’t considered it, but with a mod out there already doing regen, I don’t think it would have any impact if it were added here.
Carreau
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ehe044 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:25 am

Remember somone metioning a voice actor and i think i that would be nice but unfortunaly it would probobly cost a little.
Ofcource if anyone is interested i did remember there being a voice actor her on ekas.

Just a little sample
blog/Journeyman/ultimate_blackjack_89%25_b-36006.html
Ehe044
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:52 am

"As you gain vore perks, so does she!"

Which is unfortunate, as I'd rather be prey in these games, hence one of the reasons why I liked SKyrim's devourment mod more. (Also why I'm staying away from the lewdm ods of Fallout 4 currently, as the only well-known slavery mod thusfar has no ability to enslave the player yet it seems.) She looks good so far, otherwise.
ian66613
Advanced Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Carreau » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:23 pm

ian66613 wrote:"As you gain vore perks, so does she!"

Which is unfortunate, as I'd rather be prey in these games, hence one of the reasons why I liked SKyrim's devourment mod more. (Also why I'm staying away from the lewdm ods of Fallout 4 currently, as the only well-known slavery mod thusfar has no ability to enslave the player yet it seems.) She looks good so far, otherwise.

I've tried to write her with the player being prey/pred neutral. So, all of the talking interactions are about Bria's status as a pred, but she or the player never specifies which way the player leans. I did that on purpose to be a bit more inclusive.

EDIT: I did some play testing today and dug through the base code, and all preds get their own unique levels. I may just go back to the drawing board on how Bria gains her perks (I'll probably automate them for addition and have them be a level behind when the player would normally get access to them). I did make it so Bria will always be able to swallow regardless if female vore is disabled. So one more item checked off my list.
Carreau
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:55 pm

I took some time to revisit Bria’s leveling. Instead of having her mirror the player in perks gained, she’ll gain them at her own rate. She earns vore xp through her own actions (this is a native feature of FOVore), so I wrote a plug in that will have her add perks as she reaches the appropriate levels. All of her levels are set to be one behind the player. Since she starts with the same swallow chance as the player, she’ll be slow to gain. But like a neopet, keep her fed and she’ll happily become a better pred.

I’m also adding a vore stat potion for Bria that will let the player be able to see an update on her progression as a pred just like vore stat distendix does for the player.
Carreau
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:44 pm

I think I have an idea for her companion perk that follows the theme of the other companion perks: Bria has taught the Sole Survivor how to best utilize their size when swallowed prey. The Sole Survivor does an additional 20% damage while she/he has more than one prey swallowed. Options here could be make it a timed event instead (Would eliminate gaming the system by increasing the digestion time). I would also set it as an option for the +damage to trigger by bria’s swallowing for the players who prefer to be prey.

What do ya’ll think?
Carreau
Somewhat familiar

Postby blackgoblin668 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:55 am

I'm excited to try it, and I'm really excited to see more of whatever quest you are making with as well.
blackgoblin668
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:44 pm

blackgoblin668 wrote:I'm excited to try it, and I'm really excited to see more of whatever quest you are making with as well.

The quest is a long ways off. I haven't really gotten much further than some concepts in my head, let alone the scene creations, the interior designs, the unique NPCs, and all the scripting in between. It's super ambitious, and I literally just installed the CK to do these mods. LOL

But as far as Bria goes, I'm closing in on finishing her up. I have both variants of her companion perk working now (one where the player is a pred, one where the player isn't) They both give the same bonus, but have different triggers to make it a bit more inclusive to those who don't want to digest the Commonwealth. All of her affinity thresholds are scripted. She gains vore perks on her own (so make sure she's fed).

I need to flesh out the dialogue for idles (there are a lot of idles in the game). I also need to finish doing a scrub of her quest likes/dislikes. I'm modifying Gage's affinity reactions, and made it about half way before my ADD kicked in and I needed to change gears to something else with her. When I told myself I was gonna make a companion, I didn't realize how in depth they can get. A bare bones companion takes like 15 minutes to set up, but the rabbit hole is deep.

So, hopefully sometime next week I'll have her primed and ready for download.
Carreau
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:11 pm

Happy new year! Bria is up and ready to play!
Carreau
Somewhat familiar

Re: Fallout Vore: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:25 am

Womp womp: I didn’t realize ba2 archives are hard coded with a naming structure. This would explain the eratic issues some people are having. I’ll try to reupload this during lunch, but it may have to wait until this evening when I get home.

Edit: hooray for hotspots. File names are fixed and uploaded. Lmk if there are still issues
Carreau
Somewhat familiar

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby kiriaflurry » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:55 pm

My question is.. can she eat you? I havent downloaded yet, but just curious!
kiriaflurry
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:30 pm

I have not added in that kind of functionality. I think I’ll add it so when she perma leaves, she’ll go hostile after some time. I don’t have a context vore option for her because I honestly don’t know where to plug it in to the dialogue system without sacrificing some vanilla functionality.
Carreau
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:08 pm

What is her default weapon, out of ucriousity, is it just the vore fist, or does she also have a gun? One of my biggest issues with most companions is they have terrible weapon choices. Why bother touting round say nick for his dialogue, when mechanist let me turn codworth into something with twin lasergatlings and 3 buzzsaws?
Happy go lucky Kittygirl and Rper on the Ekas chat.

Love minecraft and being creative.

http://profile.aryion.com/profile/Ardith_Prime
NekoYuki
???

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:00 am

Her default weapon is a version of the NPC vore fist. So far in early game, she favors her default, but I have seen her pick up ranged weapons and ammo when the targets are hard to get to. I haven't had the opportunity to play any incarnation of her in a late game scenario, so I don't know if she'll continue to favor her unarmed attacks when there are heavily modded ranged weapons available. I'm toying with the idea of adding the iron fist perk series to her incrementally. I have the vore perk system set up very similarly to the player in that she gets new vore perk points at the same rate (once every five vore levels). Her vore perks become available one level behind the player and if she has a perk point to spend, she does. If not, the player will get a notification that she needs a Nuka Acid. Now, there are 19 vore perks and the player/Bria will earn 17 perk points naturally. I'm thinking that to make the Nuka Acid's have more worth that if I do add the Iron Fist series to her, that they consume a vore perk point.

I'm not certain if iron fist will change an NPC's weapon choice. Iron Fist applies a multiplier to the actor's unarmed damage and it does affect the devour weapons appropriately in the Pip-Boy display. I added and removed the first three ranks of Iron Fist and watched the display for Devour change accordingly. But I don't know if this will affect an NPC weapon choice. I think it does as it wouldn't make sense for NPCs to compare base damage values. Then heavily modded weapons would be considered the same as the base weapon.

Other options would include upping Bria's devour damage. The base damage is 16 like the standard NPC devour. I'm not in favor of altering it. I could also introduce an increase to strength over time. Every X levels of vore would add +1 to her strength. But that could get messy in late game if Iron Fist multipliers get introduced.

As I get feedback, I'll make some balance tweaks and changes. I want her to be a fun companion that progresses with the player. It gives the player more of a reason to keep her along than just for her unvoiced quips about her environment and whether or not it's edible.

EDIT: Good news everyone! Bria will have skippable dialogue on the next update. Empty .wav files allow for the player to click through the dialogue instead of sitting there staring at their character for an hour after they've read one line of dialogue. Unfortunately, without a .lip file, the camera still focuses on the player.
Carreau
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kable12 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:01 am

Still early game as well but I've noticed she did prefer ranged weapons over the default vore fist but giving her the NPC Devour (Lethal) weapon seemed to fix the problem, where she'll pick up weapons and ammo still as if they were 'better' but she still uses the vore weapon I gave her. Also for some reason her....I don't know, 'follow' script? seems a bit sketchy. Sometimes for no reason she'll just stay in one spot and not follow unless you look back at her and 'command' her, then she'll move. It also seems the Distendix doesn't track ghoul or mutants devoured and looks like it tracks them as human or not at all, not necessarily a problem but I figured I'd mention it. She's vore level 21 and has asked for a Nuka Acid once but hasn't gained any vore perks that I see or that have been tracked by Distendix. The mod also seems to have broken my Perks Unleashed mod (Removes level/skill requirements) but I'm not a hundred percent sure, as for her Melee damage it seems decent enough but later levels might require the Iron Fist 'upgrade', but the fact she devours them might make it a moot point as she may beat more prey to death than devour them.

Not exactly an expert reviewer but those are the things I've noticed so far, I know the mod is still in it's early stages but the aforementioned items aside, the mod is good. Keep up the great work!
Kable12
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game