Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Carreau » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:56 pm

If you want to level her up, use the modav command in the console. Select her by clicking on her, then use modav 000VoreLevel and then however many levels you want to add to her. When she takes a swing at someone, she'll run a parity check on her vore level and go through the motions of advancing her perks. Core FOVore advances really slow in the early stages, and I don't have a way to advance her level like the player can with Nuka Acid.

There's not much I can do about a melee character getting in the way of your melee attacks. It's all path finding within Fallout. I routinely swallow Bria and have to spit her out. I keep regurgitate hot keyed, so it's never been that big of a deal for me I guess. I kept it hot keyed before I made my mod. And I'm beholden to the AI when it comes to how aggressive she is. The AI bases how it moves characters around in melee based on ground geometry and pathing. I think we can all agree that Bethesda's pathing has never been the best.

I don't know what you're talking about with regards to her dialogue. Is there something wrong? I mean, she doesn't have a fleshed out quest line and just has place holder text since she has to forcegreet the player for that affinity level.

Post pics of the belly. I always love seeing ColdSteel's stuff in use.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby david9957 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:19 am

IN first attempt, it tries well, but after I change my clothes and do devour again, it changes to Gat's normal belly. I want to know how to fix it.
david9957
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:22 am

How do you make an armor compatible with these new bodyslide sliders?
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby iasiney » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:39 am

Carreau wrote:If you want to level her up, use the modav command in the console. Select her by clicking on her, then use modav 000VoreLevel and then however many levels you want to add to her. When she takes a swing at someone, she'll run a parity check on her vore level and go through the motions of advancing her perks. Core FOVore advances really slow in the early stages, and I don't have a way to advance her level like the player can with Nuka Acid.

There's not much I can do about a melee character getting in the way of your melee attacks. It's all path finding within Fallout. I routinely swallow Bria and have to spit her out. I keep regurgitate hot keyed, so it's never been that big of a deal for me I guess. I kept it hot keyed before I made my mod. And I'm beholden to the AI when it comes to how aggressive she is. The AI bases how it moves characters around in melee based on ground geometry and pathing. I think we can all agree that Bethesda's pathing has never been the best.

I don't know what you're talking about with regards to her dialogue. Is there something wrong? I mean, she doesn't have a fleshed out quest line and just has place holder text since she has to forcegreet the player for that affinity level.

Post pics of the belly. I always love seeing ColdSteel's stuff in use.

Stupid me. I should've known to turn on subtitles and extra dialouge so that it shows up on text. I was figuring a conversation was happening in some level, just not in normal audio. This is much better. I reiterate, never play this game without Bria XD

Aha I forgot about that clicking to modify an npc. Cool, I'll do that if need be but I am restarting my save because of the fact that I have a good first quarter of the commonwealth hopelessly stuck in the stomach cell before I added bria.

I went back to the default bodystyle for now but I can put it back on. I figure I'll go with how you originally intended for her to look. But, in the meanttime, how do they both look? Let me see here, I'll post some nsfw images I've gotten, soon as I locate where steam puts the screenshots. I got a good dozen of pictures of them two together and my character alone.

Spoiler: show
20180315224638_1.jpg
My character digesting after a humungous meal while Bria looks at her.

20180315224524_1.jpg
Having some indigestion. Bria sits next to me on the bench.

20180315224457_1.jpg
Belly is really distended, and Bria as an SSBBW sitting next to my character.

20180315224430_1.jpg
Bria looking over at me as my character absent mindely contemplates her meal.

20180315185653_1.jpg
Bria... umm... lets me take lead?

Edit: She behaves like a regular companion and doesn't seem to get in the way as much like dogmeat does. Or maybe I'm just thinking dogmeat doesn't do these things but he does :lol:

Note w/ spoilers:
Alright folks, tidbits and spoilers, but this build in use with f04v mod and even voremersion tends to overpower but make efficient use of the amount of vore opportunities: http://whatculture.com/gaming/fallout-4 ... try?page=2 Yay! Vore Ninja! :lol:
Last edited by iasiney on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby iasiney » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:26 pm

:lol:
david9957 wrote:IN first attempt, it tries well, but after I change my clothes and do devour again, it changes to Gat's normal belly. I want to know how to fix it.

Coldsteele himself said to me his ssbbw addon does not work with the vore mod even though a while back he was advertising that it did :roll: . About at the time he suggested to another person on another post on deviantart of the ssbbw bodyslide sets that he needed to manually override the gat belly and copy the files directly to the Fallout 4 folders.

So after some computer-fu and using bodyslide to output each individual stage of vore.

No guarantees. If you don't add the right armor onto the base skin you modified by batch building then you'll get the evil purple people showing up for your female settlers. But it appears I was able to override that in my previous session. Other than getting the unique character, every female will probably have the same body, so if you want all females other than your character's ssbbw body to have bigger vore belly, fatter, or skinnier, then you'll have to use the unique character mod alongside of this.

Anyways, I'll leave you this notepad text file of how many images I had to create and what .nif files need to be replaced in the fallout 4 meshes folder. Hope this helps but I may not be around or respond quickly to support this, so, use at your own risk and be patient (and relentless :lol: ) and you'll get it to the level of "look" that you want one way or another.

Note: If you mess up you can just reload and recreate the normal skins in bodyslide. This only overwrites the files but allows going back to regular functions with skins and textures on the female model in game.

nexus mod manager virtual install directory.png
This is where I organized stuff to take it over, not required, just I would organize stuff before copying over to the Fallout 4 folder.

Comparison.txt
This is a notepad text that I used to organize the images of increased size of the vore belly. You'll need 15. I started with twenty, hence next to each name what the filename.nif needs to be and what SSBBW Vore Belly 1-20 image I needed to rename in order to get them progressing right. It still was a little off when I was finished. They're apparently backwards so in the smaller belly images the one prey 6 belly was the smallest and the one prey 2 belly was the largest in that succession.
(394 Bytes) Downloaded 90 times

moving over renamed nif ssbbw files to fallout 4 folder.png
(Don't copy the right window to the left. Instead, you'll rename stuff and copy left window to right.) So, I made about 20 progressive vore belly ssbbw2 bodyslide images and exported them, but only could use 15 so I had to rename them appropriately to what the name the mod has for its .nif files and copy them over to the fallout 4> meshes> gat folder

Note: Definitely if someone has a better method, please let me know.
Last edited by iasiney on Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby iasiney » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:54 pm

Now.... to get permission to put Zoe and Jackal's skin on each of them :oops: : https://aryion.com/g4/view/364912 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSjU4LuczGk

hee hee hee dies :zombie:
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:06 pm

Cardia wrote::lol:
david9957 wrote:IN first attempt, it tries well, but after I change my clothes and do devour again, it changes to Gat's normal belly. I want to know how to fix it.

Coldsteele himself said to me his ssbbw addon does not work with the vore mod even though a while back he was advertising that it did :roll: . About at the time he suggested to another person on another post on deviantart of the ssbbw bodyslide sets that he needed to manually override the gat belly and copy the files directly to the Fallout 4 folders.

He was talking about my mod where I included using Cold’s bellies.

David, if you swap from a coldsteel enabled armor to another cold steel enabled armor and the belly reverts, simply unequip and re-equip the armor. I have a solution in store, so I’ll include it in Alpha 9.3
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:12 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:How do you make an armor compatible with these new bodyslide sliders?

If you’re talking about cold steel’s ssbbw body and belly, I can’t help you there. Cold makes the conversions, and if he makes it publicly available, i include them in my mod.
Carreau
---

Postby iasiney » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:13 pm

Carreau wrote:
Cardia wrote::lol:

He was talking about my mod where I included using Cold’s bellies.

David, if you swap from a coldsteel enabled armor to another cold steel enabled armor and the belly reverts, simply unequip and re-equip the armor. I have a solution in store, so I’ll include it in Alpha 9.3

Oh. I'm very sorry. :(
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby iasiney » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:21 pm

Is this normal? Thought with the voremersion it wouldn't do this at all (scripting was fixed)?

20180316142028_1.jpg
Stomach Cell
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:00 pm

Is that in a new game? Or did you install the fix mid-playthrough? I cannot move already killed mobs from the stomach cell prior to using the fix. It only affects mobs going forward.
Carreau
---

Postby Kejpi » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:29 am

i dont know what i am doing wrong but i cant see fullnes meters even tho i can see custom bars in setlements etc.
Kejpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:05 am

The thicc vore feature must be enabled in MCM and you or your companion have to swallow someone first. It won’t show up before then. The widget stuff is touchy (I don’t know if it’s just naturally that way or if my noob flash skills made it that way), but sometimes I’ve noticed it needs to be cycled by either disabling thicc vore in mcm then turning it back on, or turning off player/companion weight change then turning them back on.
Carreau
---

Postby iasiney » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:26 am

Carreau wrote:Is that in a new game? Or did you install the fix mid-playthrough? I cannot move already killed mobs from the stomach cell prior to using the fix. It only affects mobs going forward.

This is at a new game.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:57 am

Cardia wrote:
Carreau wrote:Is that in a new game? Or did you install the fix mid-playthrough? I cannot move already killed mobs from the stomach cell prior to using the fix. It only affects mobs going forward.

This is at a new game.

Then I dunno. I'll look into it further. I haven't visited the stomach cell in my current play through, and my test was to add a raider spawn, devour him, and then resurrect him, both manually and through increasing the game speed for a cell reset. In all cases, the raider respawned. Were the mobs in your game leveled or unique?

Here's the exact code I added:

If(currentPrey != Game.GetPlayer())
currentPrey.SetCriticalStage(4)
currentPrey.MoveToMyEditorLocation()
debug.trace("Prey NPC has been moved back to original editor location")
EndIf

The point of it is to turn them invisible via critical stage (that's the killed by laser/plasma stage), and then move them to their original location. Cell cleanup seems to move dead NPCs within the cell back to their editor location, but if they die outside of their originating cell, they respawn at the central marker. The cell cleanup stage isn't very well documented, so this was my workaround to ensure the mobs respawned where they should.

EDIT: So I ported to the stomach cell to see for myself.

ScreenShot84.png

This is a 20+ hour playthrough, and the cell is empty. I'm vore level 60 in this playthrough and Bria is around a vore level 52. Combined, we've devoured 200+ creatures.

So, I'm not sure why you have the pile of the dead. In your script log, I added the trace line "Prey NPC has been moved back to original editor location" (as shown above). You can check your script log and if that line shows up, it SHOULD be working
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:18 pm

Alpha 9.3 is out. I've said it before, and hopefully I mean it this time, but I plan on this being the last Thicc Vore alpha. Any issues, I'll roll into the full Voremersion initial release. I appreciate everyone taking the time to give me feedback on how Thicc Vore has worked!

So, the cliff notes:
-I added per request a bunch of sliders. Atomic Beauty got a bunch to match PaperAirplaneClip's BBW preset on Nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17171 So, if you want to set your thicc settings to look like that, do eet!
-I also added big boob sliders to CBBE. Specifically Breasts and Breast Fantasy. Previously I only had Breasts Small and let the 7B Upper dictate their bigger size.
-If you're using big bellies like I am, your belly shouldn't reset to 0 after you're done digesting robots and synths
-I changed some backend stuff for ColdSteel pred and digestion bellies. Everyone will have to make new copies of their armors. I transitioned from having the armor apply a keyword to the actor and instead have the keyword directly on the armor. It'll clean up all of the issues with toggling between armors. The main limitation is being naked. Games already in progress with thicc vore won't show the pred bellies. New games will work fine. I couldn't come up with a solution at this time, but maybe that'll change. But, when I swap to a condensed single ESP mod, this should go away. Be sure to spawn new copies of your armor for the bellies to work

I made changes to the optional esp to support that last bullet. I kind of got lazy redoing all of 2pacs stuff, so there aren’t any supported raider pieces yet. I’ll get them added when I can.
Carreau
---

Postby iasiney » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:04 am

Carreau wrote:
Cardia wrote:

This is at a new game.

Then I dunno. I'll look into it further. I haven't visited the stomach cell in my current play through, and my test was to add a raider spawn, devour him, and then resurrect him, both manually and through increasing the game speed for a cell reset. In all cases, the raider respawned. Were the mobs in your game leveled or unique?

Here's the exact code I added:

If(currentPrey != Game.GetPlayer())
currentPrey.SetCriticalStage(4)
currentPrey.MoveToMyEditorLocation()
debug.trace("Prey NPC has been moved back to original editor location")
EndIf

The point of it is to turn them invisible via critical stage (that's the killed by laser/plasma stage), and then move them to their original location. Cell cleanup seems to move dead NPCs within the cell back to their editor location, but if they die outside of their originating cell, they respawn at the central marker. The cell cleanup stage isn't very well documented, so this was my workaround to ensure the mobs respawned where they should.

EDIT: So I ported to the stomach cell to see for myself.

ScreenShot84.png

This is a 20+ hour playthrough, and the cell is empty. I'm vore level 60 in this playthrough and Bria is around a vore level 52. Combined, we've devoured 200+ creatures.

So, I'm not sure why you have the pile of the dead. In your script log, I added the trace line "Prey NPC has been moved back to original editor location" (as shown above). You can check your script log and if that line shows up, it SHOULD be working

I actually went back and beat the main game. Now, I wanted to just start up a new game and have it be when I just start out so I can go eat everyone with near impunity for fun :)

I was originally using a game save from when I literally have just left vault 111 and am at the outskirts entering sanctuary. Does it need to be entirely fresh and new?

Just to be clear, the voremersion mod itself is patched, and I won't have to add the other patches you linked from the main vore mod 2.0 right?

Additional Notes: Vore Mod 2.02. I am using nexus mods and not overwriting my files directly since that is harder to backscale when things go wrong. When I ported to the stomach cell it was soon after I started from an old save just fresh outside of vault 111 on the outskirts of sanctuary. So I didn't eat much but the way up to the museum of freedom, ate all preston garvey and minutemen and raiders in the museum of freedom. Also the molerats from red rocket truckstop. The raiders outside of the museum of freedom. The two bloodbugs feasting on the brahmin corpse.
The way I read it.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:59 am

You don't need anything I made in the main FOVore thread. Any changes I made to the scripting was included in Voremersion.

The script change should take effect going forward from when you use it. Enable your script log and go eat someone. Then look for the trace I mentioned. That will let you know that it's working. I'll look into how NMM handles loose files
Carreau
---

Postby Anesthetic » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:32 am

So I gave Bria Black Lipstick, and widened her mouth abit(I figure preds have wide mouths), and I have to say, I'm astounded I didn't realize sooner just how much she looks like my character. If I didn't know better I'd swear I started with Bria as a base and only did minor tweaks.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:33 am

Pics?
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game