Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.0

Postby Carreau » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:16 pm

Okay, I can 100% confirm that unchecking playable gets rid of the conflicts on the perk chart. It looks like only Vore Resistance and Vore Experience were conflicting because I had added a SPECIAL requirement to their rank 1 versions. I think for now, I'll uncheck playable on all of the perks I added SPECIAL requirements to be on the safe side. Expect a small bug fix update tonight.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby StandardUser » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:57 pm

Carreau wrote:I removed the perk points nuka acid gives. Since I wanted choice in build to be a thing, I spread the perk level requirements out and limited perk points to only occur during normal leveling.

Perk points are a global variable, so you must use Set 000perkpoibts to X to make sny changes. If you add points while mcm is open, you need to exit mcm and reopen it. Mcm does not update in real time.

I mentioned the two prey toggle not working for base values (no capacity perks) in one of the last posts on the previous page. I included a link to the fixed version and updated the OP.

Ah I see, well thanks for the clarification! I also have another question about the mod. So I noticed that now that you can slap mods onto the devour weapon now which is neat! What does the swallowing/gulping mod exactly do to the weapon? The description just says that it ejects people from power armor but, isn't that the purpose of the eject modification?
StandardUser
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:20 pm

StandardUser wrote:
Carreau wrote:I removed the perk points nuka acid gives. Since I wanted choice in build to be a thing, I spread the perk level requirements out and limited perk points to only occur during normal leveling.

Perk points are a global variable, so you must use Set 000perkpoibts to X to make sny changes. If you add points while mcm is open, you need to exit mcm and reopen it. Mcm does not update in real time.

I mentioned the two prey toggle not working for base values (no capacity perks) in one of the last posts on the previous page. I included a link to the fixed version and updated the OP.

Ah I see, well thanks for the clarification! I also have another question about the mod. So I noticed that now that you can slap mods onto the devour weapon now which is neat! What does the swallowing/gulping mod exactly do to the weapon? The description just says that it ejects people from power armor but, isn't that the purpose of the eject modification?

They increase swallow chance by +15/+30 for swallowing/gulping. I had corrected the description on the constructable object thinking that's where the bench pulled its descriptions from. It's updated now.

So, v 1.0.1 is up now. It's primarily little fixes. The perk issues are fixed, some descriptions I missed are updated (bria's perks, the swallow enhancements), and I realized I had never set some of Bria's dialogue lines to random, so she was always saying the same lines when entering power armor, reading books, sleeping, or walking around naked. She should have some more variety now. I want to add some more generic idle chatter to her to break up the constant repeats in the future.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby ggtaivol » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:46 pm

i am not a native eng speaker so maybe i didnt unterstand corret but must the bar for body refresh for fast digest all left or all right ?
oh and also which values needs to be bigger for biiger beast and belly an cant seam to see a big difference.
also some suggest forr maybe survival. not only less hunger by eating but maybe also less sleep req or even an all + maybe integrated regen mod.

oh an issue i found some perks have replaced at the chart regular game perks and are not avaible.
also question do you also texture mods. just find the vorebelly not mathing with body odd.
ggtaivol
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:10 am

ggtaivol wrote:i am not a native eng speaker so maybe i didnt unterstand corret but must the bar for body refresh for fast digest all left or all right ?

All the way left makes Digestion faster.

ggtaivol wrote:oh and also which values needs to be bigger for biiger beast and belly an cant seam to see a big difference.

Any value that affects either under the thicc section of sliders. Remember you must build your outfit with Build Morphs checked. And SSBBW and Giant Belly are specific to ColdSteelJ’s model conversions.

ggtaivol wrote:also some suggest forr maybe survival. not only less hunger by eating but maybe also less sleep req or even an all + maybe integrated regen mod.

There are already health restore perks with my plug in. I don’t agree with reducing sleep needs.

ggtaivol wrote:oh an issue i found some perks have replaced at the chart regular game perks and are not avaible.
also question do you also texture mods. just find the vorebelly not mathing with body odd.

Is this still occurring in v1.0.1? It had been tested as fixed on my end. I don’t make mesh or textures. You can change the bellies from Fallout Vore in bodyslide to match your body better.

What is your native language?
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:47 am

So I had an idea about having actors who are affected by vore frenzy have their vore level set based on player, and then let them gain the necessary perks. It has the potential to make for some variation in vore frenzying. Cause right now, it leaves them as level 14 preds and hands them a few perks. This would be a considerable buff.
Carreau
---

Postby ggtaivol » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:57 am

ggtaivol wrote:oh an issue i found some perks have replaced at the chart regular game perks and are not avaible.

Is this still occurring in v1.0.1? It had been tested as fixed on my end. I don’t make mesh or textures. You can change the bellies from Fallout Vore in bodyslide to match your body better.
[/quote]

sorry havent updated to the latest 1.01 gone try it out today
ggtaivol
New to the forum

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:06 pm

Carreau wrote:
Onepiecelover wrote:where i can find the cola for drinking and become the vore skills i not can read all this Texts and i will start now a game new and hope to find it at the begin of the game xD

There’s one in the vore basement.

hahaha ok then me vore mod not works lol what i Need all for bring this to work ?
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:14 pm

It’s on the counter top to your left when you first go into the basement. That’s how it’s been since Gat released v2 of Fallout Vore

You can always use the console and add a Nuka Acid to your inventory. (type ‘help acid 4’ to get the form ID)
Carreau
---

Postby Znonymous » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:29 pm

Any video's up of this new mod in action?
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:47 pm

Bria... is not my kind of gal. She was insolent and had a pet name for me I found particularly offensive.

setessential xx000f99 0

I like her outfit though, looks better on me.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:28 pm

Sideromelane wrote:Bria... is not my kind of gal. She was insolent and had a pet name for me I found particularly offensive.

setessential xx000f99 0

I like her outfit though, looks better on me.

Lol!
Carreau
---

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:14 pm

So, when are we gonna get Bria's big quest? I was kind of hoping that would be included in this update.
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anesthetic » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:15 pm

Carreau wrote:So I had an idea about having actors who are affected by vore frenzy have their vore level set based on player, and then let them gain the necessary perks. It has the potential to make for some variation in vore frenzying. Cause right now, it leaves them as level 14 preds and hands them a few perks. This would be a considerable buff.

DoitDoitDoItDoItDOITDOITDOITDOITDOIT

https://youtu.be/5JWfBv6NZ8c?t=32
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby iasiney » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:23 pm

ThisisHalloween239 wrote:So, when are we gonna get Bria's big quest? I was kind of hoping that would be included in this update.

Or if Carreau needs help on writing up the quests, if Carreau is busy. I was able to get extra time this coming month.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:21 pm

Bria’s quest is next on my list. I already have it outlined, I just need to get around to adding the bits and pieces to the game world.

I’m looking into adding vore to the survival hunger system. I have two options at this point:
1 - simply add a food item that can add in to the hardcore system, and the system moves on like normal. You can eat normal food or pred it up at the same time.
2 - set up a new hard core system that mirrors Dark Cravings but basically overrides the vanilla HC food system. This would be similar to the vanilla cannibal effect, but would be a separate system. (I’d in effect turn off the vanilla food system and let the pred system take over). Normal food wouldn’t satisfy anything, only prey would.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:38 pm

I've got some bug fixes and buffs/nerfs coming for a weekend release.

I'm changing it so companions can't be digested by NPC preds (the player still can), and current companions won't be able to be swallowed so they don't get in the way and accidentally take a ride (I'm looking at you, Bria!). Players can still swallow and digest a companion, they just gotta dismiss them first.

Vore frenzy got a huge buff. NPCs hit by it will have their levels buffed and then have all perks they would be eligible for at that level. I may extend the frenzy time as well. Any NPC hit by frenzy will be able to swallow regardless of how the sex options are set (I'll probably put that on a toggle in case there are people who are adamant that specific sexes can't be preds).
Carreau
---

Postby VLover552 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:48 pm

I feel that for the survival idea you should go with option 1 because otherwise, you would have to rush from prey item to prey item just to stay alive and having the ability to eat normal food and prey alike would make survival seem more like survival. An idea for that could also be that prey just counts for a lot of hunger or something so it's more of regular food is just a snack while prey could be the main course or something like that.
VLover552
Participator

Postby DanalSalmon » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:03 pm

Bloody hell, the Coldsteel bellies aren't working for me agian.
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:03 am

Honestly, I'm sorta torn on those two options. The only thing I can think of would be a compromise where a vorish Dark Cravings addiction is a percentage chance each time you digest something, can be removed with addictol, and maybe include it as a toggle option.
God knows I use mods like Survival Options to solve my gripes with Survival difficulty (I'm looking at you, only saving at beds.)
RakeVuri
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game