Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.1

Postby Carreau » Mon May 21, 2018 1:18 pm

For the CBBE sliders to work, the outfit needs to be built in bodyslide with Build Morphs checked, and CBBE.esp needs to be enabled. Otherwise, the fat/thin shapes are based on the vanilla weight triangle.

For some reason, I’ve never been able to get the logic for the messages down. It might be time I revisited them and get them right for once.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Rasati » Mon May 21, 2018 3:14 pm

Carreau wrote:For the CBBE sliders to work, the outfit needs to be built in bodyslide with Build Morphs checked, and CBBE.esp needs to be enabled. Otherwise, the fat/thin shapes are based on the vanilla weight triangle.

For some reason, I’ve never been able to get the logic for the messages down. It might be time I revisited them and get them right for once.

You really work fast Carreau! thank you for your patience and dedication, its very appreciated :)

i do all the testing in the naked suit from the Vore Basement, so no worries about build morphs for now ^^ while i was checking for the CBBE.esp i noticed that Looksmenu had been deactivated for some weird reason. With that reinstalled the sliders are finally working!

the CBBE sliders really are a fickle mistress though. i have almost completely different CBBE sliders in Bodyslide, so its really hard to finetune a nice looking body. i initually thought i could just build the perfect "thin" and "fat" version in bodyslide and copy the sliderpositions, but most of the sliders in Voremersion are missing from my Bodyslide Version and vice versa). Also ironically, there seem to be very few sliders that affect her belly. the SSBBW slider seems to be the only one that adds some Girth (well at least depth) whilst the Giant belly slider doesn´t seem to do anything at all?

also is it normal that the body reverts to middlesized after a few seconds when maxxed out via the Debugging-Buttons? i see for a few seconds how she would look at max. then she looses most of it (as my character right now is quiet starved indeed) and then over the course of 2 minutes she shrinks down to thinnest, telling me lots of time how her non existant clothing becomes loose. (it must be a fetish of her, i swear!) is that intended or should i be worried?

also on a (sly) side note. Do you think it would be possible to tie Character height to fatness? its my favorite trope when characters just get huge on top of fat to make them more impressive. i mean of course not by much. hacking terminals as a giant is super annoying. but... maybe a little? just asking, just asking... :oops:
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon May 21, 2018 4:35 pm

Rasati wrote:
You really work fast Carreau! thank you for your patience and dedication, its very appreciated :)

Thanks! I do my best.

Rasati wrote:i do all the testing in the naked suit from the Vore Basement, so no worries about build morphs for now ^^ while i was checking for the CBBE.esp i noticed that Looksmenu had been deactivated for some weird reason. With that reinstalled the sliders are finally working!

If you're not using NMM or Mod Organizer, the game will reset it every time you launch :\ It's an issue with how Fallout handles empty ESP files.

Rasati wrote:the CBBE sliders really are a fickle mistress though. i have almost completely different CBBE sliders in Bodyslide, so its really hard to finetune a nice looking body. i initually thought i could just build the perfect "thin" and "fat" version in bodyslide and copy the sliderpositions, but most of the sliders in Voremersion are missing from my Bodyslide Version and vice versa). Also ironically, there seem to be very few sliders that affect her belly. the SSBBW slider seems to be the only one that adds some Girth (well at least depth) whilst the Giant belly slider doesn´t seem to do anything at all?

The SSBBW and Giant Belly sliders only work on models that have been converted to work with ColdSteelJ's SSBBW model.

Rasati wrote:also is it normal that the body reverts to middlesized after a few seconds when maxxed out via the Debugging-Buttons? i see for a few seconds how she would look at max. then she looses most of it (as my character right now is quiet starved indeed) and then over the course of 2 minutes she shrinks down to thinnest, telling me lots of time how her non existant clothing becomes loose. (it must be a fetish of her, i swear!) is that intended or should i be worried?

No. They shouldn't revert at all. I'll look into that. I didn't differentiate if the characters aren't wearing anything, so the message is pretty generic.

Rasati wrote:also on a (sly) side note. Do you think it would be possible to tie Character height to fatness? its my favorite trope when characters just get huge on top of fat to make them more impressive. i mean of course not by much. hacking terminals as a giant is super annoying. but... maybe a little? just asking, just asking... :oops:

I'll think about it. I'm a huge GTS fan of all sizes, the only reason I hadn't done any kind of size/mini-GTS aspect to the mod was because of the issues setting scale can cause (I'm looking at you terminals!)
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby StarvingSith » Mon May 21, 2018 7:09 pm

So out of curiosity, has anyone tried to make any cool builds based on this mod?
StarvingSith
New to the forum

Postby Rasati » Tue May 22, 2018 8:58 am

Carreau wrote:
Rasati wrote:also is it normal that the body reverts to middlesized after a few seconds when maxxed out via the Debugging-Buttons? i see for a few seconds how she would look at max. then she looses most of it (as my character right now is quiet starved indeed) and then over the course of 2 minutes she shrinks down to thinnest, telling me lots of time how her non existant clothing becomes loose. (it must be a fetish of her, i swear!) is that intended or should i be worried?

No. They shouldn't revert at all. I'll look into that. I didn't differentiate if the characters aren't wearing anything, so the message is pretty generic.

She must have been extremly underfed (after half an hour of play!). clicking max thickness only lasts a few seconds, then she blinks down to middle ground and goes to skelly mode soon after (albeit more slowly).
the problem ended when i resetted the timers, but its definitly no "real" fatness that is being applied here as the mod very well remembered she should be a walking stick and forced her right back. i am not quiet sure what the hunger sliders do but i will have to play around with them to get more leeway. there are just not enough raiders in this world to keep up with that speed.

I hear people mentioning a "hunger" bar. Is this survival mode only or am i missing something in my UI? :?:
i have since completely removed DEF_UI and went back to vanilla to make sure i am not missing anything. Can someone provide a screenshot if there are changes to the UI?

Carreau wrote:
Rasati wrote:Do you think it would be possible to tie Character height to fatness?

I'll think about it. I'm a huge GTS fan of all sizes, the only reason I hadn't done any kind of size/mini-GTS aspect to the mod was because of the issues setting scale can cause (I'm looking at you terminals!)

(yeah... bane of all gts fun in this game. who ever thought of binding the first person view of pipboy and terminals to character height deserves a night in a nice bubbly preysack...)

Coldsteel Bellies:
I am trying to get the Coldsteel Vore Bellies up and running in my game but i reaaally am struggeling with that.
I installed all of the Armors needed for Coldsteels and downloaded both of his SSBBW Files from which i only scavanged the Bodyslide Data.
i switched to a morphable body with Coldsteel sliders, so now CBBE Sliders for the SSBBW and Giant Belly are working as they should ingame. But from there i am lost.

There is a folder in Voremersion with coldsteel option.esps, but when i put any of them in the data folder the Game tells me Voremersion_coldsteel.esp cannot be activated because its missing crucial files. I think this refers to the armor mods but i installed every last one of them...

i tried to create a .zip that includes standard vormersion and the coldsteel.esp of my choice (i went for option 1 because it seems to have the least amount of armors dependancies) but the coldsteel esp is still grayed out.

are the steps in viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52059&start=880#p2688300 crucial to get this to work? i am not really sure what it does and it seems kinda daunting. :?:
i would already be happy if the vore bellies appeared on the naked body with their correct morphs.
Switching Gats bellies to coldsteels is actually in my best interest as i never managed to connect them seamlessly in bodyslide anyhow. and with the very thin/fat body differences it really becomes apparent...
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue May 22, 2018 10:21 am

The sliders are meant to change the time it takes for the mod to update a facet of the weight gain/loss. So, it takes X minutes for the hunger to build (arrows on your HUD). The hunger meter acts like a multiplier. So, you’re always losing fullness at Y rate (next slider down), but the hunger meter speeds it up. So, if you have 0 hunger (0 arrows), then you don’t loose fullness, one arrow will be at Y rate, two arrows, 2Y rate, etc. note that only three arrows will display, so if you set the maximum rate to something like -7, it still builds to -7, but only shows to -3.

You lose body mass based on how much fullness you have. I forget the exact numbers off the top of my head, but the lower your fullness is, the faster you shed weight. Also, hunger can speed up the process because it adds as a time multiplier again to the body rate. The slider for the body update rate sets the base rate before fullness and hunger add in.

So, if you have a severe hunger built up, and the rates are at their fastest (0.25 minutes), you'll drop weight pretty darned fast.

There is a survival hunger meter, which is what we’ve all been discussing lately, but vanilla survival doesn’t have a HUD element for it.

As for the coldsteel stuff, that link was for people who want to build their own file. If you drop voremersion_coldsteel.esp into your data folder, it should work once all the required mods are active. Nude and Waster Armor are already handled in voremersion. Just turn on the feature and you should be good to go (obviously after you build the outfits with cold’s sliders included and build morphs).

Would it be benefitial for me to include a fomod installer? I’m starting to think so.
Carreau
---

Postby Rasati » Tue May 22, 2018 2:23 pm

Carreau wrote:
Spoiler: show
The sliders are meant to change the time it takes for the mod to update a facet of the weight gain/loss. So, it takes X minutes for the hunger to build (arrows on your HUD). The hunger meter acts like a multiplier. So, you’re always losing fullness at Y rate (next slider down), but the hunger meter speeds it up. So, if you have 0 hunger (0 arrows), then you don’t loose fullness, one arrow will be at Y rate, two arrows, 2Y rate, etc. note that only three arrows will display, so if you set the maximum rate to something like -7, it still builds to -7, but only shows to -3.

You lose body mass based on how much fullness you have. I forget the exact numbers off the top of my head, but the lower your fullness is, the faster you shed weight. Also, hunger can speed up the process because it adds as a time multiplier again to the body rate. The slider for the body update rate sets the base rate before fullness and hunger add in.

So, if you have a severe hunger built up, and the rates are at their fastest (0.25 minutes), you'll drop weight pretty darned fast.

There is a survival hunger meter, which is what we’ve all been discussing lately, but vanilla survival doesn’t have a HUD element for it.

As for the coldsteel stuff, that link was for people who want to build their own file. If you drop voremersion_coldsteel.esp into your data folder, it should work once all the required mods are active. Nude and Waster Armor are already handled in voremersion. Just turn on the feature and you should be good to go (obviously after you build the outfits with cold’s sliders included and build morphs).

Would it be benefitial for me to include a fomod installer? I’m starting to think so.

Yay! i think i have got it now. Coldsteel bellies with working sliders replacing the Gat version. phew! i didn´t even realize they have a smooth transition instead of belly stages. Very nice!

Though i found that something looks... "off" it seems with activated Thiccness Feature, the Bellies (Both Gats and Coldsteel) become unsightly distorted. This doesn´t seem to be connected to any of the sliders and there is seemingly nothing i can do about it. especially at Max Thickness they look more like a belly torpedo. Is this only happening to me? it looks very weird. Any idea how i could remedy this?

for testing purposes i used the classic CBBE Curvy preset.
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue May 22, 2018 5:21 pm

That's weird. I just ran it myself and didn't see any deformation in the bellies between thicc, thin, and deactivated.

Do you have CBBE.esp activated? That looks like the vanilla weight triangle making changes to stuff. Although, I'm surprised that the coldsteel bellies work if you don't have CBBE.esp enabled.
Carreau
---

Postby Rasati » Tue May 22, 2018 7:54 pm

Carreau wrote:That's weird. I just ran it myself and didn't see any deformation in the bellies between thicc, thin, and deactivated.

Do you have CBBE.esp activated? That looks like the vanilla weight triangle making changes to stuff. Although, I'm surprised that the coldsteel bellies work if you don't have CBBE.esp enabled.

CBBE.esp is definitly activated. the sliders are working fine to.
Spoiler: show

i am baffled what the difference could be because frankly, it looks like s*** :|
the weight triangle is affecting her for sure. i increased muscle to fat ratio to 100 and the belly got noticably less streched (albeit still more then if it weight was deactivated. also her biceps of course..)

Maybe i am using the wrong Base body? that was the part were i was a little unsure. Where to find a naked body with Coldsteel sliders and all that.

in the end i used "SSBBW2 body fix" in Bodyslide and changed the SSBBW specific sliders to zero. i checked "Build Morphs" and clicked "Build".

SSBBW2 body fix and SSBBW2 body fix (physics) seem to be the only bodies where the Coldsteel Belly is visible after swallowing someone.
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue May 22, 2018 8:42 pm

I have tried and can't seem to replicate this. I use the SSBBW2 body fix (physics), and started a fresh game. Without using the CBBE specific sliders, the belly doesn't deform like that if I set the player to max thicc/thin via the debug options. My only guess is that this is happening because you're using the vanilla weight triangle instead of the CBBE specific sliders. But, with the same setup as you, I can't seem to get that to happen on my end. I even rebuilt the bellies with build morphs ticked to generate their TRI files, and I still get nothing. I'd say you should try it with the CBBE specific sliders, but the mod keeps the vanilla settings in sync with the CBBE or Atomic Beauty sliders, so I expect the deformation would continue.

Do you have any other mods that affect the body model?

Do you use NMM or just stick with the vanilla mod organizer?

I made some a video. I just wish I could embed it. You'll just have to enjoy a link for now.

https://streamable.com/mwk68
-Some raiders holed up in the Riptide again. Time to clean 'em out!
Carreau
---

Postby NeatoBurrito » Wed May 23, 2018 1:10 am

Hey, so I'm sorta new to this kind of thing (PC in general). I have the necessary mods downloaded, but it seems that it doesn't want to play nicely with the Weight Gain mod. I have the necessary additional files, and changed the options to allow for said functionality, but it will not, for the life of me, get to work! Also, how do I access the perks? It says I haven't drank any Nuka Acid, but I drank some that I found at Red Rocket. I also drank the two in the Vore Bunker, as well as some I spawned in via commands, but it won't change. Could it possibly be a screw-up with the way I loaded in my mods? Speaking of the Vore Bunker, I don't think Bria likes me. She'll ask to come along, I'll accept, then she'll go do her own thing. I managed to bring her outside, and she just walked off, never to be seen again. What am I doing wrong? I'd like very much to enjoy the full scale of this mod, but it doesn't seem to want to cooperate with me.

If anybody has any fixes (especially ones that will probably be obvious and simple, but I was too neglectful to find), I'd be more than happy to hear them. Cheers!
NeatoBurrito
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed May 23, 2018 4:39 am

The AI behavior is something I've never heard of. Do you have any mods that affect NPCs in any way such as an overhaul mod or one that changes the vanilla companion system? It takes a moment for any NPC to get out of the vore basement as the door has a block to prevent NPCs from transitioning. Followers have a teleport mechanic that lets them catch up if/when they get stuck somewhere, so with Bria, all you have to do is walk a little ways away and she ports out. BUT she should be following you like any other companion. She doesn't try to keep up with you if you just start walking in a direction? What are her dialogue options after you recruit her?

As for the nuka acid, what happens when you drink it? Do you get any kind of message? The original message was "1 vore perk and 2 vore levels gained". The new one only shows if you've leveled up the proper amount to earn a vore perk point (every three levels), otherwise you shouldn't get a message. I don't recall there being other mods out there that have altered the Nuka Acid script, but be sure that you don't have a file called NukaAcid.pex in your data\script folder. Some mod managers allow masters to be loaded after plugins, so be sure that Voremersion loads after Fallout Vore (It's safest to just load voremersion near the bottom of the load order).
Carreau
---

Postby Rasati » Wed May 23, 2018 5:54 am

Carreau wrote:I have tried and can't seem to replicate this. I use the SSBBW2 body fix (physics), and started a fresh game. Without using the CBBE specific sliders, the belly doesn't deform like that if I set the player to max thicc/thin via the debug options. My only guess is that this is happening because you're using the vanilla weight triangle instead of the CBBE specific sliders. But, with the same setup as you, I can't seem to get that to happen on my end. I even rebuilt the bellies with build morphs ticked to generate their TRI files, and I still get nothing. I'd say you should try it with the CBBE specific sliders, but the mod keeps the vanilla settings in sync with the CBBE or Atomic Beauty sliders, so I expect the deformation would continue.

Do you have any other mods that affect the body model?

Do you use NMM or just stick with the vanilla mod organizer?

I made some a video. I just wish I could embed it. You'll just have to enjoy a link for now.

https://streamable.com/mwk68
-Some raiders holed up in the Riptide again. Time to clean 'em out!

i am using nexus mod manager and tried to get rid of all mods that didt seem crucial, but nah. no dice. i got so close! now i am angry because i want the whole package (Your vid looks awesome too!) so will try to completly clean reinstall FO4. No need to bother you if i can´t tell for sure if any exotic mods from the stone ages are messing with it. This could take some time...

honestly, the only thing i will be crying after at this point are the lighting improvements. but well. maybe there are better ones out there by now...

thank you for going to great lengths to replicate my problem. i hope the problem fixes itself once i am done with spring cleaning. i will keep you updated.
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby leirynot » Wed May 23, 2018 3:41 pm

I've found the problem I was having. I still had the patch you made to fix respawns which was leaving a conflicting consumptionregistry script. I've run into another issue though. When sheathing the devour weapon and whenever I get a VEV reaction it plays this ungodly loud, glitched out sound. I've tried setting VEV reaction chance to 0 in the ini file (which I can only assume is iWeightLossChance) but it still triggers quite frequently. Is there a different value I need to adjust?
leirynot
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Wed May 23, 2018 5:35 pm

leirynot wrote:I've found the problem I was having. I still had the patch you made to fix respawns which was leaving a conflicting consumptionregistry script. I've run into another issue though. When sheathing the devour weapon and whenever I get a VEV reaction it plays this ungodly loud, glitched out sound. I've tried setting VEV reaction chance to 0 in the ini file (which I can only assume is iWeightLossChance) but it still triggers quite frequently. Is there a different value I need to adjust?

The sound that plays is the same sound for when the belly gurgles in the base mod. Do any other events like equipping devour make the same weird noise? To fully disable it, just set the value very negative (something like -20 or so)
Carreau
---

Postby NeatoBurrito » Wed May 23, 2018 7:26 pm

Carreau wrote:The AI behavior is something I've never heard of. Do you have any mods that affect NPCs in any way such as an overhaul mod or one that changes the vanilla companion system? It takes a moment for any NPC to get out of the vore basement as the door has a block to prevent NPCs from transitioning. Followers have a teleport mechanic that lets them catch up if/when they get stuck somewhere, so with Bria, all you have to do is walk a little ways away and she ports out. BUT she should be following you like any other companion. She doesn't try to keep up with you if you just start walking in a direction? What are her dialogue options after you recruit her?

As for the nuka acid, what happens when you drink it? Do you get any kind of message? The original message was "1 vore perk and 2 vore levels gained". The new one only shows if you've leveled up the proper amount to earn a vore perk point (every three levels), otherwise you shouldn't get a message. I don't recall there being other mods out there that have altered the Nuka Acid script, but be sure that you don't have a file called NukaAcid.pex in your data\script folder. Some mod managers allow masters to be loaded after plugins, so be sure that Voremersion loads after Fallout Vore (It's safest to just load voremersion near the bottom of the load order).

I did have a few mods that altered the companion system one point; one where I could take more companions with me, one where they were sneakier (that one didn't work at all, so that was waste lol), and one where they hav unlimited ammo. I don't know if their scripts would be altered too dramatically from these simple changes, but who knows? When I talk to Bria, the conversation goes as normal, where she says "Thanks for having my back. Mind if I tag along?" (which is weird since I didn't really save her from anything), to which I reply with "Sure, I'd be happy to have you along". Then she continues as if nothing happened. If I talk to her again, it's the same thing as last time; I talk to her, she goes back to her own thing, rinse and repeat. I, admittedly, brought her outside by vorce (yes, I meant to spell it that way, it's kind of a pun), and she just walked off. I talked to her to see if things had changed, but no. I sent away my companion, hoping that would fix it, but no. She just walked into the sunset, clear eyes and an empty (but not for long) stomach.

The Nuka Acid is also giving me trouble. I found some at the Red Rocket gas station by Sanctuary, as I had just started a new game for best performance, drank it, and I got the message saying "1 vore perk and 2 levels gained", but the MCM menu says I haven't drank any yet and I can't access perks until I do. I drank the two down in the Vore Basement, same notification, but still can't access perks. I even spawned a few from the console, drank them, got a lot of notifications, still nothing.

The Weight Gain mod form Cold Steel isn't working along side it, either, but I downloaded the necessary files to do so, yet they don't seem to want to play together. I don't know. Think I should just reinstall my game and redownload the mods, just to be able to start from a clean slate? I know that some companion mods can screw with the scripting even post-deleting the mod. Maybe a clean wipe and reinstall would be my best option. I look forward to your feedback!

(P.S. you responded fast! I thought I was going to have to wait days for a response, but you were on it!)
NeatoBurrito
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed May 23, 2018 8:07 pm

NeatoBurrito wrote:
Carreau wrote:The AI behavior is something I've never heard of. Do you have any mods that affect NPCs in any way such as an overhaul mod or one that changes the vanilla companion system? It takes a moment for any NPC to get out of the vore basement as the door has a block to prevent NPCs from transitioning. Followers have a teleport mechanic that lets them catch up if/when they get stuck somewhere, so with Bria, all you have to do is walk a little ways away and she ports out. BUT she should be following you like any other companion. She doesn't try to keep up with you if you just start walking in a direction? What are her dialogue options after you recruit her?

I did have a few mods that altered the companion system one point; one where I could take more companions with me, one where they were sneakier (that one didn't work at all, so that was waste lol), and one where they hav unlimited ammo. I don't know if their scripts would be altered too dramatically from these simple changes, but who knows? When I talk to Bria, the conversation goes as normal, where she says "Thanks for having my back. Mind if I tag along?" (which is weird since I didn't really save her from anything), to which I reply with "Sure, I'd be happy to have you along". Then she continues as if nothing happened. If I talk to her again, it's the same thing as last time; I talk to her, she goes back to her own thing, rinse and repeat. I, admittedly, brought her outside by vorce (yes, I meant to spell it that way, it's kind of a pun), and she just walked off. I talked to her to see if things had changed, but no. I sent away my companion, hoping that would fix it, but no. She just walked into the sunset, clear eyes and an empty (but not for long) stomach.

The Nuka Acid is also giving me trouble. I found some at the Red Rocket gas station by Sanctuary, as I had just started a new game for best performance, drank it, and I got the message saying "1 vore perk and 2 levels gained", but the MCM menu says I haven't drank any yet and I can't access perks until I do. I drank the two down in the Vore Basement, same notification, but still can't access perks. I even spawned a few from the console, drank them, got a lot of notifications, still nothing.

The Weight Gain mod form Cold Steel isn't working along side it, either, but I downloaded the necessary files to do so, yet they don't seem to want to play together. I don't know. Think I should just reinstall my game and redownload the mods, just to be able to start from a clean slate? I know that some companion mods can screw with the scripting even post-deleting the mod. Maybe a clean wipe and reinstall would be my best option. I look forward to your feedback!

(P.S. you responded fast! I thought I was going to have to wait days for a response, but you were on it!)

If you're getting the old message, then you have something overwriting the Nuka Acid script. It's either a load order issue or you have a script file (NukaAcid.pex) in your data\Scripts folder.

As for Bria not recruiting properly, it probably has something to do with your companion mods. If you think they're the culprit, turn them off, load a fresh game, and see if she's still unrecruitable. Which mods are they? I'll see how they work and if they mess with the vanilla follower scripts. Bria is plugged directly into the vanilla follower system, so she relies on the vanilla FollowersScript and CompanionActorScript. What concerns me is that the recruitment dialogue is stuck on loop. I'll look into that. It may be a priority thing, or I need to set a flag instead of watching a particular faction. Odd that it's an isolated incident. Might be due to the other mods.

The big issue with mods that utilize loose scripts, is that if the loose script persists post-disable, the script will still be loaded, just without the changes made by the particular mod.

I've said multiple times that Cold's actual mod doesn't gel well with Thicc Vore. We only need it for the armors.

Edit: So I was thinking about the recruitment quest. Something is blocking the set stage if you’re able to repeat the quest scenes. The quest is set to run once, so if you’re able to repeat the dialogue, the quest isn’t completing properly. This is probably due to scripting issues. The completion-stage for her is set by script. Since you’re having script issues all over, once you clear that up, you’ll be golden. Try reinstalling Voremersion - Main.ba2 and see if that clears it up.
Last edited by Carreau on Thu May 24, 2018 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carreau
---

Postby Seelane » Wed May 23, 2018 8:58 pm

When will the next f4se update be release? Fallout 4 auto-updated for me and I can no longer play it on f4se due to it being out of date...
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tricoe24 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:08 pm

hey ive gotten pretty much everything up and working but i have one issue and that is Bria doesn't have text lines at all. She just doesn't speak we just stare longingly into each other's eyes when i ask her questions. Also is there some way to slow down the dialog boxes in the top left
Tricoe24
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed May 23, 2018 9:30 pm

linkever wrote:When will the next f4se update be release? Fallout 4 auto-updated for me and I can no longer play it on f4se due to it being out of date...

Usually takes a couple of days for the SE team to update and have the mods that are version dependent update. Ypu can roll back your game. Ironically, this was linked in LL. https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php? ... alloutexe/

Tricoe24 wrote:hey ive gotten pretty much everything up and working but i have one issue and that is Bria doesn't have text lines at all. She just doesn't speak we just stare longingly into each other's eyes when i ask her questions. Also is there some way to slow down the dialog boxes in the top left

Turn on subtitles. I’ve tried to slow the notices down, but the speed is always the same :/
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game