Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.2

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:00 pm

Yes I completed first quest. Quest itself is pretty neat and cool though I think all people being so smart is kinda weird - but acceptable. Anyway good job. I hope we will see more perks - perhaps even new types of vore thanks to you .
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Stunlocked » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:57 pm

Carreau, thank you for your reply
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby SubZero156 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:52 am

SubZero156 wrote:hello carreau hows it going

Yo. Pretty good.

fix my problem it was on viewtopic.php?f=79&t=49800 it said i turn my vore on before the exiting the vault in the early game so yeah if people are in the same boat i was in ask them 'did you turn it on before the vault'
and cheers
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:15 am

Hello Carreau, I've encountered small bug with vore resistance perk. Whenever I buy first level of it (regardless if via MCM or vore settings) it instantly go up to level 3 and does not dissapear from fallout vore settings - manage perks. Any suggestions?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:21 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Hello Carreau, I've encountered small bug with vore resistance perk. Whenever I buy first level of it (regardless if via MCM or vore settings) it instantly go up to level 3 and does not dissapear from fallout vore settings - manage perks. Any suggestions?

Looks like I had it set up in the pipboy menu to add rank 3 for all levels of vore resistance. The checks in the pipboy menu are designed to hide a perk once you have the rank and any lower rank below it, so it doesn't surprise me that the rank stays visible in the pipboy.

MCM looks to be working fine (and it's how I purchase my ranks of perks when I'm playing), so I would suggest rolling back and try adding it through MCM again.

ScreenShot168.png

I just tested this on a fresh out of the vault character as well. I raised my vore level and then purchased both ranks 1 and ranks 2 through MCM and verified they were adding correctly.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby sausagepizza0 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:12 am

I really like this mod just wish I could get the bellies working
sausagepizza0
New to the forum

Postby ToastCat142 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:39 pm

So I have encountered a bug where when my companions try to eat something (It only happens on mongrel dogs and sometimes bloatflies) when they cough up them, the enemies goes flying. The effect is like hitting someone with a baseball bat while having the big leagues perk at max. Bria for example she tries to eat a full hp mongrel dog but can't so she regurgitates it and the dog goes either shooting out of her or into the sky.

Also how would I give companions some vore perks like from the console manually or do I have to do the whole vorebatfile thing?
ToastCat142
New to the forum

Postby jrloken » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:50 am

ToastCat142 wrote:So I have encountered a bug where when my companions try to eat something (It only happens on mongrel dogs and sometimes bloatflies) when they cough up them, the enemies goes flying. The effect is like hitting someone with a baseball bat while having the big leagues perk at max. Bria for example she tries to eat a full hp mongrel dog but can't so she regurgitates it and the dog goes either shooting out of her or into the sky.

Also how would I give companions some vore perks like from the console manually or do I have to do the whole vorebatfile thing?

Just type "help vore 4 perk" into the console and you'll get a list of all the perks.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:35 am

ToastCat142 wrote:So I have encountered a bug where when my companions try to eat something (It only happens on mongrel dogs and sometimes bloatflies) when they cough up them, the enemies goes flying. The effect is like hitting someone with a baseball bat while having the big leagues perk at max. Bria for example she tries to eat a full hp mongrel dog but can't so she regurgitates it and the dog goes either shooting out of her or into the sky.

That’s a problem with the physics engine and it dates back to vanilla vore. We ragdoll the npcs as they get spit up, so if you’re running, you stand a chance to kick them. Smaller ones obviously get imparted with more force.

As for adding perks, you can use console commands as JrLoken said to find the perk and add them, or you can level up the companion, mod their vore xp to 99, and then have her eat something, she’ll auto level and add vore perks.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby ToastCat142 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:34 pm

Alright, thanks. I'll try adding it through console later.
ToastCat142
New to the forum

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:44 am

Hi Carreau, I'd like to suggest 2 things you could add in later release of voremension if you think they are good:

1. Vore power fist - you know some of experienced pred rider could have modify power fist to use devour (e.g. in later quest you would meet raider pred in power armor using power vore glove - She or He only wouldn't have helmet part to make it more realistic).

2. Taste syringe - it will increase chamce of being swallowed. (You could have explain that syringe makes prey body secreting some heavy and delicious scenting sweat or that it inject some spice fluid making pred more eager to devour marked target)
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Fallout13 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:05 am

Hi Carreu, trying to make my own conversion patches for the ouftit right now but i'm not having any luck :v

Next time you're going to make a conversion patch for a set of cloths could you rec the process and attach it under your tutorial? I think it could be quite useful :D
Fallout13
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:59 am

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52059&start=880#p2688300

You’re in luck, I had one already made and linked from the OP.
Carreau
---

Postby Rasati » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:48 am

Has anyone experience with FO4 Vore in Nuka World?

My Rig always crashes when Bria or I swallow any of those Antswarms at the end of the Gauntlet. I can´t speak for the other enemies as i haven´t seen them yet.
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby jrloken » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:01 am

Rasati wrote:Has anyone experience with FO4 Vore in Nuka World?

My Rig always crashes when Bria or I swallow any of those Antswarms at the end of the Gauntlet. I can´t speak for the other enemies as i haven´t seen them yet.

Oh that happens no matter what, flying ant swarms work differently from other enemies in the game so trying to swallow them will always cause a crash.
Last edited by jrloken on Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:33 am

I did a lot of testing on that a few months back because I had the same issue and it was brought up by someone else. It’s an issue with how fallout handles killing the swarms. If you target them in console and use the kill command, you’ll experience the same crash. This occurs with both kill and kill essential. If I remember, I swapped the swarm model for a stingwing or bloodbug, and the crash went away, which leads me to believe that the nif is the problem.
Carreau
---

Postby redpheonix1 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:17 am

I can't get bria's quest to start, and the console commands aren't letting me fix it, it just keeps saying missing parameter quest.
redpheonix1
New to the forum

Postby Fallout13 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:45 pm

Carreu, is there any way to force Bria to eat a friendly npc/creature/whatever?
Fallout13
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:59 pm

redpheonix1 wrote:I can't get bria's quest to start, and the console commands aren't letting me fix it, it just keeps saying missing parameter quest.

Are you using the most recent version of Voremersion? And be sure you aren’t running the standalone Bria mod.

Fallout13 wrote:Carreu, is there any way to force Bria to eat a friendly npc/creature/whatever?

Not unless I can figure out a way to hijack the companion command interface, which probably won’t happen.
Carreau
---

Postby redpheonix1 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:46 pm

Carreau wrote:
redpheonix1 wrote:I can't get bria's quest to start, and the console commands aren't letting me fix it, it just keeps saying missing parameter quest.

Are you using the most recent version of Voremersion? And be sure you aren’t running the standalone Bria mod.

I've made sure of both these things but my map and journal refuse to change or update for the quest
redpheonix1
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game