Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.2

Postby Carreau » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:16 am

The quest only activates when she’s at the proper affinity. So if you haven’t reached that point, just wait. If you have, what dialogue are you seeing? the only other report if the quest failing to start I’ve had was due to someone running the out of date version because they were getting the place holder text.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby redpheonix1 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:36 am

Carreau wrote:The quest only activates when she’s at the proper affinity. So if you haven’t reached that point, just wait. If you have, what dialogue are you seeing? the only other report if the quest failing to start I’ve had was due to someone running the out of date version because they were getting the place holder text.

she already had the conversation about her home south of the marina and I agreed to take her there but no marker or quest showed up.
redpheonix1
New to the forum

Postby Stunlocked » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:53 am

I have a suggestion, adding an option to start the digestion itself(that damages the prey) when you want, just so you can swallow many NPCs, then digest them all at once in safety.
Also a question, is it possible to disable the effects of some of these perks with console commands or something, I feel like my acid potency is kind of too high, now that I've obtained every perk, as I can kill anything in under 10 seconds
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:14 pm

Hello Carreau I'd like to thank you for lovely interaction between Bria and Dogmeat. I love Brias tone that she wants more than just furry apetizer :) How about giving her some dialogues to the other follower. Also why Bria does admire you picking lock but not hacking - isn't hacking simmilar activity to lockping? (Doing something illegal to have some kind of profit?). I understand she does not like you being "hero" but I think She should admire you proving your (player) superiority - over locks, systems or people. Anyway keep it up as it is marvelous content.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nuggholio » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:51 pm

For some reason Bria won't eat people, do i need to give her the devour weapon?
She always attacks with a weapon, if she doesn't have one she goes and finds one and doesn't fight untill she has one.

Also is there a way for Bria to use CBBE and not Atomic Beauty, since all my meshes are for CBBE she can't wear any chest armour without extremely obvious collision.
Yes she does need armour, without she'll go down immediately.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby LazloWolf » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:35 pm

any male compatibility?
LazloWolf
New to the forum

Postby jrloken » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:42 pm

Nintendo wrote:I have a suggestion, adding an option to start the digestion itself(that damages the prey) when you want, just so you can swallow many NPCs, then digest them all at once in safety.
Also a question, is it possible to disable the effects of some of these perks with console commands or something, I feel like my acid potency is kind of too high, now that I've obtained every perk, as I can kill anything in under 10 seconds

Just bring up the console and type in, "player.setav 000acidstrength x" where x is the value you want to lower your acid strength to.
I would love that feature btw.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby jrloken » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:46 pm

Fallout13 wrote:Carreu, is there any way to force Bria to eat a friendly npc/creature/whatever?

Try this. Just scroll down three posts.
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheDragonDrake » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:08 pm

LazloWolf wrote:any male compatibility?

Thicc Vore isn't compatible with males as far as I can tell, but the overall vore system is unisex and can be used by both males and females.
TheDragonDrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:57 pm

i can't figure out this cipher stuff.
what the devil is this Shift -1 : 0 nonsense.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Carreau » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:31 pm

nuggholio wrote:For some reason Bria won't eat people, do i need to give her the devour weapon?
She always attacks with a weapon, if she doesn't have one she goes and finds one and doesn't fight untill she has one.

Also is there a way for Bria to use CBBE and not Atomic Beauty, since all my meshes are for CBBE she can't wear any chest armour without extremely obvious collision.
Yes she does need armour, without she'll go down immediately.

All that matters is she has waster armor. Whether you want CBBE or AtomicB is 100% on you. As far as the swallowing, she has an invisible devour she equips. It’s a copy of the stock npc devour.

jrloken wrote:
Nintendo wrote:I have a suggestion, adding an option to start the digestion itself(that damages the prey) when you want, just so you can swallow many NPCs, then digest them all at once in safety.

Just bring up the console and type in, "player.setav 000acidstrength x" where x is the value you want to lower your acid strength to.
I would love that feature btw.

I’ve been wanting feedback on the damage so I can tune it. I can look into lowering the base damage slightly as I feel it’s a bit high as well.

TheDragonDrake wrote:
LazloWolf wrote:any male compatibility?

Thicc Vore isn't compatible with males as far as I can tell, but the overall vore system is unisex and can be used by both males and females.

Correct. I’ve been as inclusive as I can, but there aren’t s lot of options for males when it comes to the models.

nuggholio wrote:i can't figure out this cipher stuff.
what the devil is this Shift -1 : 0 nonsense.

If C is equal to three, what would happen if you subtracted one from that three?
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby SubZero156 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:42 am

hey is there a way to make bria eat you
SubZero156
Participator

Postby jrloken » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:54 am

SubZero156 wrote:hey is there a way to make bria eat you

Please refer to the post I made a few posts up.
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby SubZero156 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:24 am

jrloken wrote:
SubZero156 wrote:hey is there a way to make bria eat you

Please refer to the post I made a few posts up.

sorry did not see that
SubZero156
Participator

Postby SlashPseudo » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:10 pm

Haven't touched the fallout mods for a while but decided I would get back into it, just curious how common are NPC predators as you wander around? I noticed that they've been added now and it was a feature I was eagerly looking forward to when I last played the mod.
SlashPseudo
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:39 am

SlashPseudo wrote:Haven't touched the fallout mods for a while but decided I would get back into it, just curious how common are NPC predators as you wander around? I noticed that they've been added now and it was a feature I was eagerly looking forward to when I last played the mod.

Currently, there's only one pred faction I've added, which is encountered during the Bria side quest. After the faction is discovered, there is a random encounter that can occur where you'll run across a handful of the preds, but I don't know how often that crops up.

I run with JRLoken's raider mod. He added devour weapons to the melee raider leveled list, so you'll sometimes get vore raiders that way in a completely randomized way.

So, as a progress report, the new reactionary dialogue system is in place. Rasati and Rando are helping write dialogue. We've got Bria's responses 95% done with Cait and Piper getting worked on next. I'll probably only include the popular female companions for the initial release of this system and then add the others as time allows. My ultimate goal is to have all of the companions saying something.

I've reworked the Vore XP system but have a lot of dialing in to do. I'm heavily considering re-upping my Adobe account so I can make a HUD widget to show the player's XP as it's gained.

I'm also changing it up so the HUD won't vanish when you're swallowed. It was also requested that the player can see the NPC pred go through the digestion phases when they've been killed. While testing the visible HUD, I noticed that I can have it so the player can "activate" the pred. I think I'm going to add a "struggle" mechanic where you can increase your chance of escape by pressing the activate key while you're prey. It won't have any visible effect, but I think it would add some needed gameplay elements.

Other than that, I've squashed a few other minor bugs and I want to nerf acid damage slightly. I also added a script function that can be called through the CallQuestFunction console command to rapidly level up an NPC and I plan on completely changing Nuka Acid. I want to make it into an all around vore buff and I also want to make it so you can give it to a follower and have them drink it as well. Lastly, I've been testing the new MCM hotkey setups, and they work great. I had to remove some of the messages from the scat potions since it was easy to spam the key and just have a ton of them clog the notification box.
Carreau
---

Postby Stunlocked » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:34 am

Edit again:
Since I can't seem to delete my message, I'll leave it like this
Last edited by Stunlocked on Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby Carreau » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:41 am

I literally gave a hint about the shift 6 posts back when I responded to nuggholio. Everything you need is rendered on the book pages. For each line of shannon’s note, the first number corresponds to a letter in the alphabet. The second is a character count. There is no 7th letter. The message is only 6 letters
Carreau
---

Postby Stunlocked » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:47 am

Carreau wrote:I literally gave a hint about the shift 6 posts back when I responded to nuggholio. Everything you need is rendered on the book pages. For each line of shannon’s note, the first number corresponds to a letter in the alphabet. The second is a character count. There is no 7th letter. The message is only 6 letters

Yeah, I figured that out after Bria gave me the hint, but what is with the other underlined letters on the messages? Extra confusion?
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby Carreau » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:02 am

There's some red herrings, yes. I added the underlines to cut down on counting errors, but I didn't want to only underline the needed letters. Then it's too easy.
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game