Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.2

Postby SubZero156 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:47 am

hello again i have this problem i put in the halter set in the cold steel file but when i was in game still gat's bellies appear
don't worry i got a new set of it still gat's
and i have cold steel on
Attachments
Screenshot (9).png
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Aviator2345 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:55 pm

So I gave myself a bunch of base game exp to get the SPECIAL stats, then a bunch of Nuka Acid to get vore levels and perk points. But now when I try to go into the menu and choose perks, nothing happens.
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katria » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:03 pm

Is it just me, or do the settlers not properly coldsteel? (even when using something that is capable of it, eliminated that possibility rather fast. :P)
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:36 pm

Hi Carreau, I've encountered weird thing and I wonder if you can explain me ... basically I've noticed that there are 2 version of devour - one dealing more damage and second dealing lower damage. Can you explain that to me? Difference of dmg is about 62,5%. Screens link attached:
https://prnt.sc/kxlu4p
https://prnt.sc/kxlu7m
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lyingunderfire » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:55 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:Hi Carreau, I've encountered weird thing and I wonder if you can explain me ... basically I've noticed that there are 2 version of devour - one dealing more damage and second dealing lower damage. Can you explain that to me? Difference of dmg is about 62,5%. Screens link attached:

I can answer that for you. The NPC version of Devour does more damage to encourage companions and enemies to use it more often.

[You can use it too if you want.]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:22 am

lyingunderfire wrote:
Urielzael2 wrote:Hi Carreau, I've encountered weird thing and I wonder if you can explain me ... basically I've noticed that there are 2 version of devour - one dealing more damage and second dealing lower damage. Can you explain that to me? Difference of dmg is about 62,5%. Screens link attached:

I can answer that for you. The NPC version of Devour does more damage to encourage companions and enemies to use it more often.

[You can use it too if you want.]

Thanks , however to be fair almost noone uses it except disarmed people , vore gunners and followers that I order to use it .... I wish there would be vore powerfists and vore knuckles as devour deals regular melee dmg and npc devour like knuckles with weak mods.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lyingunderfire » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:50 am

Look into JrLoken's mod if you want more people to use it.

[Their mod adds vore raiders to the game and, optionally, other things as well.]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:33 am

NPC combat styles heavily favor ranged weapons, which causes them to swap to a ranged weapon over devour. Gat’s workaround was to increase the damage. I have specific combat styles for vore gunners and bria to force them to prefer melee over ranged. In v1.3, I’m expanding that to anyone who has drank nuka acid since we’ll be able to make settlers and companions drink it. This is because in testing, it was reported some companions *cough*Cait*cough* were swapping back to their ranged even though they were being force equipped devour by nuka acid.

I could see adding swallow effects to weapons like the power fist or knuckles. The point of the ability is you’re trying to erap your hands around someone. So things like pool cues and the like don’t make sense to me.

Katria wrote:Is it just me, or do the settlers not properly coldsteel? (even when using something that is capable of it, eliminated that possibility rather fast. :P)

Settlers have typically worked fine on my end. But it depends on when they were spawned versus when you installed the mod. Usually if they were spawned before my mod was activated, their copies of armor don’t have the proper keywords.

Aviator2345 wrote:So I gave myself a bunch of base game exp to get the SPECIAL stats, then a bunch of Nuka Acid to get vore levels and perk points. But now when I try to go into the menu and choose perks, nothing happens.

Define nothing happens. If you’ve had nuka acid, you should see perks in MCM. If you have perk points, you should see perks in the pip boy
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Aviator2345 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:29 am

When I click on the perks in MCM, it doesn't give me them.
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:55 am

What does the pop up say?
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Aviator2345 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:58 am

There is no popup. It just doesn't do anything
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katria » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:00 am

I was doing it with freshly spawned in settlers and clothing items, with the right keywords, so IDK.
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:41 pm

Aviator2345 wrote:There is no popup. It just doesn't do anything

Then something isn't loaded correctly. You're supposed to get a pop up that says if you bought the perk or why you failed to buy the perk. Are any other MCM features not working correctly?

Katria wrote:I was doing it with freshly spawned in settlers and clothing items, with the right keywords, so IDK.

IDK either. Settlers are annoying things to deal with. If they have the correct outfit and the feature is turned on, they're treated like any other actor in the script.
Carreau
---

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:49 pm

Carreau wrote:NPC combat styles heavily favor ranged weapons, which causes them to swap to a ranged weapon over devour. Gat’s workaround was to increase the damage. I have specific combat styles for vore gunners and bria to force them to prefer melee over ranged. In v1.3, I’m expanding that to anyone who has drank nuka acid since we’ll be able to make settlers and companions drink it. This is because in testing, it was reported some companions *cough*Cait*cough* were swapping back to their ranged even though they were being force equipped devour by nuka acid.

I could see adding swallow effects to weapons like the power fist or knuckles. The point of the ability is you’re trying to erap your hands around someone. So things like pool cues and the like don’t make sense to me.

Katria wrote:Is it just me, or do the settlers not properly coldsteel? (even when using something that is capable of it, eliminated that possibility rather fast. :P)

Settlers have typically worked fine on my end. But it depends on when they were spawned versus when you installed the mod. Usually if they were spawned before my mod was activated, their copies of armor don’t have the proper keywords.

Aviator2345 wrote:So I gave myself a bunch of base game exp to get the SPECIAL stats, then a bunch of Nuka Acid to get vore levels and perk points. But now when I try to go into the menu and choose perks, nothing happens.

Define nothing happens. If you’ve had nuka acid, you should see perks in MCM. If you have perk points, you should see perks in the pip boy

I am really happy you said thing about melee weapons vore. It will make possible voring people with power armor. I also kinda wonder ... could you make Bria more agressive? Sometimes Bria in my game is being hit (for not that much as even on very hard 800 resist is huge deal of protection) and she just stand there teasing enemy to come on to her. She even did that to super mutant suicider which I found weird. Can I also suggest long range devour weapon? Like teleporter version 2.0? Keep up good work.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:07 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:I am really happy you said thing about melee weapons vore. It will make possible voring people with power armor. I also kinda wonder ... could you make Bria more agressive? Sometimes Bria in my game is being hit (for not that much as even on very hard 800 resist is huge deal of protection) and she just stand there teasing enemy to come on to her. She even did that to super mutant suicider which I found weird. Can I also suggest long range devour weapon? Like teleporter version 2.0? Keep up good work.

I mimicked a melee raider combat style when I set up Bria's. Looking at the gen 1 melee synth styles, there's some changes I can make.
Carreau
---

Postby DanalSalmon » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:13 pm

Carreau wrote:NPC combat styles heavily favor ranged weapons, which causes them to swap to a ranged weapon over devour. Gat’s workaround was to increase the damage. I have specific combat styles for vore gunners and bria to force them to prefer melee over ranged. In v1.3, I’m expanding that to anyone who has drank nuka acid since we’ll be able to make settlers and companions drink it. This is because in testing, it was reported some companions *cough*Cait*cough* were swapping back to their ranged even though they were being force equipped devour by nuka acid.

Obviously, the pool cues would just be large chopsticks : ^ ))))))))
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby SubZero156 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:31 am

hey wood this be a problem
Attachments
Screenshot (10).png
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Carreau » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:30 am

Did you add the keyword and then combine it into the coldsteel optional file? That's how it SHOULD be. If you're loading up both the optional file with the proper keyword, and the stand alone you made, it could cause confusion, but they essentially make the same edit.
Carreau
---

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:11 am

I have a question ... how to make bria drink nuka acid? I already have like 150 vore level and 12 nuka acid saved but I was never into followers in any of fallouts but since I can have vore waifu than why not.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SubZero156 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:54 am

Carreau wrote:Did you add the keyword and then combine it into the coldsteel optional file? That's how it SHOULD be. If you're loading up both the optional file with the proper keyword, and the stand alone you made, it could cause confusion, but they essentially make the same edit.

so should i just leave the cold steel and the normal armor to run or try and remove the 2nd one.
SubZero156
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game