Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.2

Postby Carreau » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:59 am

Urielzael2 wrote:I have a question ... how to make bria drink nuka acid? I already have like 150 vore level and 12 nuka acid saved but I was never into followers in any of fallouts but since I can have vore waifu than why not.

Wait for the next release. That’s how. I’m adding the ability to have any settlement npc or companion drink nuka acid.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Natolin » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:04 pm

Carreau wrote:
Urielzael2 wrote:I have a question ... how to make bria drink nuka acid? I already have like 150 vore level and 12 nuka acid saved but I was never into followers in any of fallouts but since I can have vore waifu than why not.

Wait for the next release. That’s how. I’m adding the ability to have any settlement npc or companion drink nuka acid.

Not to be a rusher like I always am but what’s your eta on the next release?
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:11 pm

When it’s done
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Natolin » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:48 pm

Carreau wrote:When it’s done

Acceptable answer sorry lol
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tgawsome » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:31 pm

Hey! Wanted to let you know that what you've done has been nothing short of amazing. I've been using this since first release gotta say its been lots a fun. It's even been the inspiration for my fallout fanfic. So no issues no complaints just a thank your for the hard work.
tgawsome
Been posting for a bit

Location: a cubicle. Wait are you telling me there stuff outside of the cubicle.

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:01 pm

May I have a question Careau. Do you plan adding vore like power armor in future (e.g. saying that Vicky made some custom made armor for her best prey... I mean preds - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18417 - one from this mod seems nice - I am currently using those. Also I think except standard upgrades stomach teleporter should also have vore upgrades. Maybe some kind of vore granades (like you throw it and mass swallow?). Anyway I love your mod, keep up fantastic work and good luck.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:34 pm

tgawsome wrote:Hey! Wanted to let you know that what you've done has been nothing short of amazing. I've been using this since first release gotta say its been lots a fun. It's even been the inspiration for my fallout fanfic. So no issues no complaints just a thank your for the hard work.

Aww! Thanks! It's nice to know the mod is being enjoyed :D

Urielzael2 wrote:May I have a question Careau. Do you plan adding vore like power armor in future (e.g. saying that Vicky made some custom made armor for her best prey... I mean preds - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18417 - one from this mod seems nice - I am currently using those. Also I think except standard upgrades stomach teleporter should also have vore upgrades. Maybe some kind of vore granades (like you throw it and mass swallow?). Anyway I love your mod, keep up fantastic work and good luck.

I don't plan on wrestling with power armor.
Carreau
---

Postby CodeX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:23 pm

Semi off topic again with 76, but I did realize with mod support further down the road, this will probably push for custom servers. I guess my biggest question would be, how would Bethesda implement MP mod support. If shit would be client side or server side. This would also mean people would literally need to host an actual Fallout 76 vore server
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:34 pm

CodeX wrote:Semi off topic again with 76, but I did realize with mod support further down the road, this will probably push for custom servers. I guess my biggest question would be, how would Bethesda implement MP mod support. If shit would be client side or server side. This would also mean people would literally need to host an actual Fallout 76 vore server

Nobody knows anything at this point. Bethesda has released 0 information about how they plan to implement private servers for mod support.

Back on topic. Sort of. I realized I goofed waaaaaaaay back when I started creating Coldsteel optional stuff. I included Fortaleza armor thinking it had vore belly support. It in fact does not. So I'll be removing it from the optional files in the next release and replacing it with Sarah Rage Armor.
Carreau
---

Postby Katria » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:07 am

Carreau wrote:
Katria wrote:I was doing it with freshly spawned in settlers and clothing items, with the right keywords, so IDK.

IDK either. Settlers are annoying things to deal with. If they have the correct outfit and the feature is turned on, they're treated like any other actor in the script.

I noticed that as a synth, curie has the same weird issue. From what I've seen her and the settlers have in common, they are npcs built by referencing many other npcs for all sorts of data, perhaps that throws something off?
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:55 am

Okay. I think I know exactly what the problem is then. I didn't take leveled actors into account when doing gender checks.

There's a gender check to block males, so I use the function GetSex() on the actor base. Leveled actors are funky in that their actor bases aren't typical due to the template system. Curie is the same way since she's technically a templated character. There's a way to check their bases, but it's not the same function for non-templated characters.

I'll fix that in the next release.
Carreau
---

Postby Katria » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:13 am

Carreau wrote:Okay. I think I know exactly what the problem is then. I didn't take leveled actors into account when doing gender checks.

There's a gender check to block males, so I use the function GetSex() on the actor base. Leveled actors are funky in that their actor bases aren't typical due to the template system. Curie is the same way since she's technically a templated character. There's a way to check their bases, but it's not the same function for non-templated characters.

I'll fix that in the next release.

It's weird that it would get curie then, since as far as I know, she's flagged female all the way down to her base mrs nanny.
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:39 am

She’s treated like a leveled actor. She has leveled character data, she’s templated, etc. that means she has to be treated like one in script. Even if all of her base actors (there are three - 2 leveled and 1 true) are female, the function GetSex() won’t return what we would expect. It has to be her leveled actor base.

It’s an easy fix on the script. I swap out GetActorBase() for GetLeveledActorBase() when I call GetSex(). The good part is that GetLeveledActorBase() will return a non-leveled actor’s normal base as well.

I always forget about the need to use GetLeveledActorBase(), so I’m going back through other scripts and making the change.
Carreau
---

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:07 pm

Carreau I have a question ... Sometimes me and Bria devours one prey in same time resulting to my character and Bria getting belly and multiply items. Does it mean both me and Bria got vore experience or what? Thank you in advance.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:03 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:Carreau I have a question ... Sometimes me and Bria devours one prey in same time resulting to my character and Bria getting belly and multiply items. Does it mean both me and Bria got vore experience or what? Thank you in advance.

I honestly don't know. I would say probably, I've just never bothered to keep an eye on if it does.
Carreau
---

Postby FishWithLegs » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:09 am

having an issue with the mod where the belly isn't showing up. and yes I did do the bodyslide things.
FishWithLegs
New to the forum

Postby MellowYellow » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:20 am

Hey, so I found this glitch(?) where the Coldsteel Belly is way larger that in usually is. (Example: https://i.imgur.com/tFKm1xU.png) This happened when I had 3 human prey and 3 mongrels. (I think, this happened a few days ago) After I started manual digestion it stayed the complete same, didn't smooth out, didn't shrink, until about 30 seconds afterwards then went back to normal digestion size (Example: https://i.imgur.com/pP53jHK.png) similar to how it would normally with >3 human sized prey.
MellowYellow
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:55 am

FishWithLegs wrote:having an issue with the mod where the belly isn't showing up. and yes I did do the bodyslide things.

Which belly? The older Gat belly or the newer ColdSteel belly?

MellowYellow wrote:Hey, so I found this glitch(?) where the Coldsteel Belly is way larger that in usually is. (Example: https://i.imgur.com/tFKm1xU.png) This happened when I had 3 human prey and 3 mongrels. (I think, this happened a few days ago) After I started manual digestion it stayed the complete same, didn't smooth out, didn't shrink, until about 30 seconds afterwards then went back to normal digestion size (Example: https://i.imgur.com/pP53jHK.png) similar to how it would normally with >3 human sized prey.

Certainly odd. I hard code the sizes, so it's not an issue with the mod miscalculating the size. More than likely, it was a confusion in the script and it stacked the giant belly size with the lumpy prey belly size, which would cause it to get massive massive. If it happens again, hop into showlooksmenu and check the slider settings and let me know. At the maximum, the prey belly should be at 1.0 and the giant belly should be at 2.16. I see some spots in the code where it could potentially happen, and I'll fix that on the next release.

On the digestion side of things, though, that behavior doesn’t exist to allow stacking of slider types. Did the belly end at a fully shrank state? Or was what you posted the final size? This part makes me think graphical glitch, maybe.
Carreau
---

Postby FishWithLegs » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:53 am

Carreau wrote:
FishWithLegs wrote:having an issue with the mod where the belly isn't showing up. and yes I did do the bodyslide things.

Which belly? The older Gat belly or the newer ColdSteel belly?

MellowYellow wrote:Hey, so I found this glitch(?) where the Coldsteel Belly is way larger that in usually is. (Example: https://i.imgur.com/tFKm1xU.png) This happened when I had 3 human prey and 3 mongrels. (I think, this happened a few days ago) After I started manual digestion it stayed the complete same, didn't smooth out, didn't shrink, until about 30 seconds afterwards then went back to normal digestion size (Example: https://i.imgur.com/pP53jHK.png) similar to how it would normally with >3 human sized prey.

Certainly odd. I hard code the sizes, so it's not an issue with the mod miscalculating the size. More than likely, it was a confusion in the script and it stacked the giant belly size with the lumpy prey belly size, which would cause it to get massive massive. If it happens again, hop into showlooksmenu and check the slider settings and let me know. At the maximum, the prey belly should be at 1.0 and the giant belly should be at 2.16. I see some spots in the code where it could potentially happen, and I'll fix that on the next release.

On the digestion side of things, though, that behavior doesn’t exist to allow stacking of slider types. Did the belly end at a fully shrank state? Or was what you posted the final size? This part makes me think graphical glitch, maybe.

yeah good question about which belly. i dont know which one to use or how to check which one I have.
FishWithLegs
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:07 am

If you didn’t make any toggle changes to use Coldateel bellies, then you’re using gat’s bellies from fallout vore. If they aren’t showing up and you built them in bodyslide, then bodyslide didn’t put them in the proper folder.

They models should ultimately end up in data/meshes/gat
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game