Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.1

Postby Carreau » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:29 pm

If you're attempting to make the keywords work on an actor already in game with the armor in question, then the keyword won't work because it doesn't exist on that instance of the armor. If you're spawning in fresh versions of the creature, then their armor should have the keyword. This is why I tell people to spawn a new copy of their armor if it's not working initially.

Looking at your screen shot, did you build the body with build morphs checked? That screen shot shows an unchecked box.

Galmar1313 wrote:Here is a screenshot btw.

Such a good boy!
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Delt » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:34 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:Here is a screenshot btw.

holy shit please post the edited files so i can comb through them, i really want to figure out what i'm doing differently.
Delt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:35 pm

Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Delt » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:06 pm

figured it out. I'll be back in a few days when I have literally every creature converted.
Delt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:14 pm

Delt wrote:figured it out. I'll be back in a few days when I have literally every creature converted.

Good to hear! :D
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Delt » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:18 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:Good to hear! :D

it's twice now that I've picked apart your shit to figure something out, thank god someone knew. thanks for the material.
Delt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:35 pm

Delt wrote:
Galmar1313 wrote:Good to hear! :D

it's twice now that I've picked apart your shit to figure something out, thank god someone knew. thanks for the material.

You're Welcome. I have tried it now on both ghouls and deathclaws and it seems to work great!. If only the deathclaw model had more polygons it wouldn't look so blocky.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby NaomiLuvsU » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:34 pm

Carreau wrote:
SkyGuy wrote:Is it possible to check the stats of a follower if I'm using multiple followers at once? I don't know where Bria's level is at since I can't get the distendex to work when everyone is following me.

One more question.

I'm pretty sure that Bria as eaten enough people to move onto robots but she can't eat them. Does Bria automatically get new perks as she levels uo or no?

Thanks for dealing with my stupidity!

As I've stated before, I don't code around multiple followers. So, if you want to know more specifics about her stats, dismiss your other followers and try again. The way it's set up right now, distendix is going to pull whatever companion is sitting in the Companion Alias in the Followers quest.

All NPCs automatically level. High Iron Diet 1 is a level 40 perk.

I sent all of my followers away but was still not able to get her stats. I'm currently at level 73 in my vore levels but when testing her out she still wasn't able to eat ferals (Her weapons was working though. I made sure of that). Any suggestions? (Can I give her the perks using the console?)
Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi

The Queen
NaomiLuvsU
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:47 pm

All NPCs run through the list of perks available against their stats anytime they level up. You can add whatever perks you want to add by console, it's just tedious to get all of the IDs and add them.

If she's still not showing up in distendix, then the multiple follower mod changed the companion alias on Follower quest. Or you didn't dismiss her and then pick her up to make sure she was filling the Companion Alias.

I had a debug command in MCM for leveling up followers, but it works off Companion Alias. So again, depending on how your mod changed a core vanilla feature, it could potentially cause the command not to work. But to use it, enter debug mode by typing "Set VM_VoreDebugEnabled to 1" in the console and the buttons should show up in the Fallout Vore MCM page.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby NaomiLuvsU » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:54 pm

Carreau wrote:All NPCs run through the list of perks available against their stats anytime they level up. You can add whatever perks you want to add by console, it's just tedious to get all of the IDs and add them.

If she's still not showing up in distendix, then the multiple follower mod changed the companion alias on Follower quest. Or you didn't dismiss her and then pick her up to make sure she was filling the Companion Alias.

I had a debug command in MCM for leveling up followers, but it works off Companion Alias. So again, depending on how your mod changed a core vanilla feature, it could potentially cause the command not to work. But to use it, enter debug mode by typing "Set VM_VoreDebugEnabled to 1" in the console and the buttons should show up in the Fallout Vore MCM page.

Alright thanks! I'll test this out real quick and let you know what happens

The Queen
NaomiLuvsU
Been posting for a bit

Postby NaomiLuvsU » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:20 pm

Figured it out. Had a dopey follower stuck in the ground by the glowing sea. Used a teleportation command, Dismissed both them and Bria, Brought Bria back and now I can see her stats. Sadly she's about 50 vore levels below me :( Time for Bria to :gulp:!

The Queen
NaomiLuvsU
Been posting for a bit

Postby OtherGuy » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:40 pm

I've got a question-
How can i set my companion as a pred?
OtherGuy
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:06 pm

I’ve got an answer. Trade them a nuka acid
Carreau
---

Postby Delt » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:14 pm

I saw you talk about npc's vore levels scaling to the player's, but I've never had that work. I tried to fiddle around and found out that they copy whatever the current 000VoreLevel is on the player, but that's only if they're frenzied by the special grenade, syringe, or if I set VM_VoreFrenzied to one on an npc. So I'm 000vorelevel like 40 for example; i walk up to a random npc and getav THEIR 000vorelevel, and it's consistently the base value of 000VoreLevel in the voremersion esp. absolutely will not budge from that level unless they're frenzied. resurrecting, recycling the actor, adding the devourment weapon meant for npcs, nothing else. It was fine like this for a bit but now that I'm allowing more things to use devour, I kinda want to have the "automatic perk application" work. any ideas what could be fuckin it up?
Delt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:24 pm

Auto leveling of NPCs is handled by a perk. NPCs don’t just automagically get levels from having a devour weapon. Look at how I handled the vore gunners to see what I’m talking about
Carreau
---

Postby Delt » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:57 pm

Carreau wrote:Auto leveling of NPCs is handled by a perk. NPCs don’t just automagically get levels from having a devour weapon. Look at how I handled the vore gunners to see what I’m talking about

All I can really tell is that there's a perk (VM_PerkNPCVoreLevel) with spell (VM_abNPCVoreLevel) attached that has a magic effect (VM_abNPCVoreLevelUpMGFX) that gives said npc two AVIFs, "VM_HasHadNukaAcid" and "000VoreLevel," and a reference to "000ConsumptionRegistry," which from what I can gather is the quest that handles the vast majority of active scripts.
My only guess is that I assign the perk to an NPC, and they'll gain the same scaling the voregunner NPC's have. And if that's the only way, it seems like a herculean task to assign the perk to every NPC individually that could possible have the ability to devour, which would explain why nothing but voregunners scales so well. I've got no experience with scripts so I hope it's just this.
Also, I know this is getting ahead of myself, but if everything I just said is right, shouldn't there be a way to assign perks to LeveledNpcs lists?
Delt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:40 pm

Yes. The perk applies a magic effect that figures out a level to apply to the NPC. Then it calls a function in ConsumptionRegistryScript to level up the NPC. That then broadcasts to the levelup script that applies perks based on level and stats.

Applying perks is like stupid easy on leveled NPCs. Just about every series of leveled NPCs has a base template NPC. For the vore gunners, it's EncVoreGunner01Template_VM_. That template NPC has the perk to level match to the player, and then any NPC that uses that template for their spell list get the perk.

EDIT: So, zombiese gave me a really awesome idea. An option to change the scat piles to something less...crappy.

ScreenShot189.png

I've got some more to do with this before I'll be happy with it, but this was a quick item I threw together in the CK and added to the scat script.
Carreau
---

Postby NaomiLuvsU » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:27 pm

Carreau wrote:Yes. The perk applies a magic effect that figures out a level to apply to the NPC. Then it calls a function in ConsumptionRegistryScript to level up the NPC. That then broadcasts to the levelup script that applies perks based on level and stats.

Applying perks is like stupid easy on leveled NPCs. Just about every series of leveled NPCs has a base template NPC. For the vore gunners, it's EncVoreGunner01Template_VM_. That template NPC has the perk to level match to the player, and then any NPC that uses that template for their spell list get the perk.

EDIT: So, zombiese gave me a really awesome idea. An option to change the scat piles to something less...crappy.

ScreenShot189.png

I've got some more to do with this before I'll be happy with it, but this was a quick item I threw together in the CK and added to the scat script.

Maybe look into the way that skyrim devourment did their scat? The crap piles with bones sticking out was quite a + IMO

The Queen
NaomiLuvsU
Been posting for a bit

Postby go47 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:42 pm

Or make it an option in MCM or install whether the player wants a scat pile, bones, partial absorption like Devourment.
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMysteriousSadSack » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:50 pm

My perks are buggy, it levels up and gives me points but I cant choose any of the perk levels. Figured I could just add them via console but I dont know how to get those commands. If i could get the command to find the perk numbers or a fix for this I would really appreciate.
TheMysteriousSadSack
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game