Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.1

Postby Delt » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:05 pm

TheMysteriousSadSack wrote:My perks are buggy, it levels up and gives me points but I cant choose any of the perk levels. Figured I could just add them via console but I dont know how to get those commands. If i could get the command to find the perk numbers or a fix for this I would really appreciate.

"help vore 0" in the console and search for the perks through the results.
Delt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Theophany » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:36 am

Carreau wrote:Yes. The perk applies a magic effect that figures out a level to apply to the NPC. Then it calls a function in ConsumptionRegistryScript to level up the NPC. That then broadcasts to the levelup script that applies perks based on level and stats.

Applying perks is like stupid easy on leveled NPCs. Just about every series of leveled NPCs has a base template NPC. For the vore gunners, it's EncVoreGunner01Template_VM_. That template NPC has the perk to level match to the player, and then any NPC that uses that template for their spell list get the perk.

EDIT: So, zombiese gave me a really awesome idea. An option to change the scat piles to something less...crappy.

ScreenShot189.png

I've got some more to do with this before I'll be happy with it, but this was a quick item I threw together in the CK and added to the scat script.

I'm not feeling it, I prefer the whole dissolving everything into a brown mass, I recommend mixing it with actual waste, as opposed to simply doing it with all bleached bones.
(That must have seriously hurt on the way out)
  What goes in must come out  

Spoiler: show
  Any predator that tells you otherwise is full of shit  
Theophany
Been posting for a bit

Postby Galmar1313 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:58 am

Carreau wrote:Yes. The perk applies a magic effect that figures out a level to apply to the NPC. Then it calls a function in ConsumptionRegistryScript to level up the NPC. That then broadcasts to the levelup script that applies perks based on level and stats.

Applying perks is like stupid easy on leveled NPCs. Just about every series of leveled NPCs has a base template NPC. For the vore gunners, it's EncVoreGunner01Template_VM_. That template NPC has the perk to level match to the player, and then any NPC that uses that template for their spell list get the perk.

EDIT: So, zombiese gave me a really awesome idea. An option to change the scat piles to something less...crappy.

ScreenShot189.png

I've got some more to do with this before I'll be happy with it, but this was a quick item I threw together in the CK and added to the scat script.
What about if you digest different prey would there be different scat models for different prey?.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Carreau » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:13 am

go47 wrote:Or make it an option in MCM or install whether the player wants a scat pile, bones, partial absorption like Devourment.

That’s how i’ve handled it. Options in mcm.

TheMysteriousSadSack wrote:My perks are buggy, it levels up and gives me points but I cant choose any of the perk levels. Figured I could just add them via console but I dont know how to get those commands. If i could get the command to find the perk numbers or a fix for this I would really appreciate.

Fix your install. You said you had two MCM menus in your last post.

Galmar1313 wrote:

ScreenShot189.png

What about if you digest different prey would there be different scat models for different prey?.

I’m working out a new script system to do something with different models. There’s a lot of variables involved. But it’s looking like this is polarizing to a lot of people. So maybe I’ll just drop it.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Shinchichan » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:56 am

Hi, I haven't played Fallout 4 in a while and decided to give it a try again as I have a few horror mods. But I got a odd error when loading a save. I get a green box saying "Make config xml with config app please run hudmenuset.exe" I looked up where this error came from and was told to install Def_UI but the thing is, when I do that do I lose the fullness meter but the green box disappears I just wanted to ask if I missed anything. https://imgur.com/a/2xaWO7R I'm sadly not sure how to get the picture to show so I hope that this will be enough, and I'm sorry again if I missed something.

Yours sincerely Shinchichan <3
Until we speak again take care ~Shichan
Shinchichan
New to the forum

Location: Most of the time face down in my pillow (I'm a relly nervous person.) But somewhere in Sweden

Postby Carreau » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:31 am

It’s a Def_ui thing

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/commen ... pp_please/

Reinstall and select vanilla instead of a preset

This has nothing to do with my mod
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Shinchichan » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:51 am

Oh sorry I thought that it was but the problem is that I never installed it before, and once I do is the Fullness meters gone. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I'll figure it out then and thank you Carreau, for the clarification I was just worried that I missed something when installing your mod or the add ons, oh and thank you for sharing your great work too <3

Yours sincerely Shinchichan <3
Until we speak again take care ~Shichan
Shinchichan
New to the forum

Location: Most of the time face down in my pillow (I'm a relly nervous person.) But somewhere in Sweden

Postby CodeX » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:53 am

May be something on my end, just wanted to double check. When eaten, NPCs continue to punch my invisible model as if though tdect was proccing. Is this intended or a bug?
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:03 pm

It’s a known bug. It’s been brought up and will be fixed in the next patch.
Carreau
---

Postby MadMalus » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:11 pm

I've been trying to get this mod working for the past three days, but I'm still getting the same issues no matter what I do. The game refuses to recognize my character as a pred after drinking a Nuka Acid, using the Devour weapon (which I got using console commands) uses the regular Fallout Vore bellies, and Thicc Vore defaults back to OFF every time I leave the MCM menu (though I know coldsteel's mod is working after a bodyslide mishap yesterday left my character the size of an SUV :lol: ).

I've spent about an hour and a half scanning this thread looking for a solution but have had no luck at all. I hate to have to bother you guys with my problem, but I don't seem to have any other recourse. I'm about ready to give up and uninstall voremersion, which would be heartbreaking to say the least as this overhaul looks incredible. If anyone has any idea as to what I've done wrong, please let me know.
MadMalus
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:16 pm

Make sure the ESP is checked and enabled. If it is, whatever your issue is sounds like it’s disabling the mod during load. Sometimes a bad F4SE install does that
Carreau
---

Postby MadMalus » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:21 pm

Carreau wrote:Make sure the ESP is checked and enabled. If it is, whatever your issue is sounds like it’s disabling the mod during load. Sometimes a bad F4SE install does that

I can confirm that everything is enabled. I'll try reinstalling the script extender.
MadMalus
New to the forum

Postby MadMalus » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:30 pm

MadMalus wrote:
Carreau wrote:Make sure the ESP is checked and enabled. If it is, whatever your issue is sounds like it’s disabling the mod during load. Sometimes a bad F4SE install does that

I can confirm that everything is enabled. I'll try reinstalling the script extender.

That seems to have fixed the Thicc Vore problem, but the game still won't recognize my character as a predator after drinking the Nuka Acid.

EDIT: I went and grabbed Bria from the Vore Basement and had her eat some raiders; she had the old vore belly as well even though the Coldsteel bellies option is turned on in the MCM menu. Also, using the Distendix made it disappear from my inventory without actually doing anything.
MadMalus
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:37 pm

Scripts aren’t loading. I don’t know what is causing that on your end.
Carreau
---

Postby Ouroborus » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:13 pm

First of all, as someone who has no real desire to be a pred in any given situation, the fact that I still enjoy this mod says quite a lot about how good the mechanics are. RPG progression and a quality stats system make it worth downing a nuka acid to me. That said, there are still a few things that irk me. The amount of exp to get levels usually leads me to get into fights, eat one person, and then wait until they're done to swallow the next guy. I haven't played when nuka acids gave you vore levels, but it feels like that would've helped the exp grind be less of a chore.

(On a side note, there's a mod on the nexus that changes the power armor frame so that the belly is exposed, looks better than vanilla at least. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13258 )
Creator of the Stellaris Vore mod
Ouroborus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:56 pm

Zombiese and I have been discussing the xp curve. We both agree that it is way too grindy in the early levels. Expect a nee rebalance to it in the next update. I’m batting exponentional curves around that will allow quicker leveling at low levels but won’t become trivial when belly capacities grow absurd. I’m also going to take a note from vanilla and let companions add to the player xp bar as well. As a non-pred player, would you want the xp to apply to non-preds to gain access to the resistance perks?

Also, I think I’ve sold myself on canning companion progression and just straight up tying the level to the player. That way you won’t have to start with a weak pred companion in late game when enemies can easily outlast their digestive juices.

And I really like that power armor. I’ll look into the feasability of it, but it’ll be a while if I add it (i’m definitelyngoing to download and play with it though. Hehehe)
Carreau
---

Postby Ouroborus » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:39 pm

Carreau wrote:Zombiese and I have been discussing the xp curve. We both agree that it is way too grindy in the early levels. Expect a nee rebalance to it in the next update. I’m batting exponentional curves around that will allow quicker leveling at low levels but won’t become trivial when belly capacities grow absurd. I’m also going to take a note from vanilla and let companions add to the player xp bar as well. As a non-pred player, would you want the xp to apply to non-preds to gain access to the resistance perks?

Also, I think I’ve sold myself on canning companion progression and just straight up tying the level to the player. That way you won’t have to start with a weak pred companion in late game when enemies can easily outlast their digestive juices.

And I really like that power armor. I’ll look into the feasability of it, but it’ll be a while if I add it (i’m definitelyngoing to download and play with it though. Hehehe)

I've just gotten to level 43 in this current playthrough and only been eaten by a vore raider once so, anecdotally, I don't think it's that much of a problem. Tying it to the player level does make sense though, as I'm finding it nearly impossible to level Curie this late in the game.

Just out of curiosity, was there a technological reason for not allowing vore in power armor? If not, a late game torso mod might be nice since I find running around without armor leads to a lot of deaths.

Outside of mechanics talk, I would kinda like to see more player as prey options but the mod is still excellent as is
Creator of the Stellaris Vore mod
Ouroborus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:47 pm

Ouroborus wrote:
Carreau wrote:Zombiese and I have been discussing the xp curve. We both agree that it is way too grindy in the early levels. Expect a nee rebalance to it in the next update. I’m batting exponentional curves around that will allow quicker leveling at low levels but won’t become trivial when belly capacities grow absurd. I’m also going to take a note from vanilla and let companions add to the player xp bar as well. As a non-pred player, would you want the xp to apply to non-preds to gain access to the resistance perks?

I've just gotten to level 43 in this current playthrough and only been eaten by a vore raider once so, anecdotally, I don't think it's that much of a problem. Tying it to the player level does make sense though, as I'm finding it nearly impossible to level Curie this late in the game.

Just out of curiosity, was there a technological reason for not allowing vore in power armor? If not, a late game torso mod might be nice since I find running around without armor leads to a lot of deaths.

Outside of mechanics talk, I would kinda like to see more player as prey options but the mod is still excellent as is

The no power armor was present in the original mod. I kept it because it fit my head cannon for a pred to want the room for their belly to grow, and vanilla PA frames are very restrictive in that aspect. There's some limitations on the game itself for using unarmed attacks in power armor as well, but they can be worked around.
Carreau
---

Postby NaomiLuvsU » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:22 pm

Hmmm

How would eating a vertibird work?
Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi

The Queen
NaomiLuvsU
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:28 pm

Fuck if I know.
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game