Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby NazistDuck » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:58 am

Guys, remember this version is no longer officially supported. You may want to download Fallout Vore 3.0 instead.

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=58266
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dodobuble » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:21 pm

I've downloaded all the mods and everything runs properly, but everytime I vore something I get no belly on my character. Any help?
Dodobuble
New to the forum

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:22 am

Carreau wrote:Okay. I'm discontinuing support of Voremersion as I've released the first public build of Fallout Vore 3.0. I'll leave the download links up for anyone that wants to stick with Fovore 2 and Voremersion

Head here viewtopic.php?f=79&t=58266 for FoVore 3

perhaps this thread should be closed then to avoid confusion with this link to the newer one?
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Apruum » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:20 am

So uh, i tried to make capacity more than 37 by setting AVIF "Belly Capacity" to 200, but still, after getting more than 37 it says "Im too full right now". What should i do to increase this god damn capacity?
Apruum
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrDave » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:05 pm

Hi all, I love this vormersion, it is truly awesome. But the only drawback is that as a non predator, your predator companion who you would love to watch hoovering up the wasteland, you is usually so slow in leveling, it can be quite frustrating. I'm not smart enough to rewrite the consumption registry, nor barely understand it.
However your companion gains levels in vore best if you are a predator as well. I know most people have moved onto voremersion 3, but I discovered how to make any companion a "Top Of The Food Chain" pred.
ONLY WORKS FOR PC, that I know of.
You need vormersion 1.4.8. I don't know if it works in 3, but I like JRLokins vore addon, it has a multitude of fun things your companion can throw around.
1 Open the consul, and click on your companion.
2 Once they are selected ".modav 000vorexp 100" if you want to set the number higher thats fine to.
3 Next ".modav 000vorelevel 100" Your companion is now level 100, but no perks.
To add perks type(cause the consul should still be up) "help vore 4" . Scroll through the list, all available perks will be listed as "perk". Now you can pick and choose the perks you want to add by typing(make sure your companion is still selected) ".addperk 101c12c". This is top of the food chain on my machine, it may be different on yours. I tried using the ID's from the CK, but that doesn't work. I know not why, all that it has to be done in game.
I also have a mod called Accidents Happen, I don't know who wrote it, but if your caught in a hunger grenade flash (JRlokins vore add ons) there is a really good chance you will wind up in your companions tummy, and at that high level, your going to be a poo! :D
I have even been vored by Dogmeet!
Sorry about the book, but this makes Fallout 4 that much more exciting, for me at least.
DrDave
New to the forum

Postby slimejean » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:38 pm

the fallout 4 vore settings wont load in in mcm, help please? :/
slimejean
New to the forum

Postby hcallahan197 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:07 pm

Hey, I know this is an old thread, but does anyone have video of the disposal stuff in the mod?
hcallahan197
New to the forum

Postby G0DF1RE » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:50 am

could someone walk me through....how to add these mods to Nexus in a way that will allow me to use these mods please ?
G0DF1RE
New to the forum

Postby Cancerman » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:23 am

I have tried to turn on the Thicc vore feature on, but it keeps turning off
Cancerman
New to the forum

Postby HDid27 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:23 am

I have an issue pretty recurante. Every time I digested a NPC and that I get to lot him in my stomach my game just crash and freeze my all computer. Do you have any idea from where this can come from ?
HDid27
New to the forum

Postby jrloken » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:50 pm

This mod is DEAD stop posting here!
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby RubyKstnez » Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:57 am

Carreau, Hey, The Scat option is not working for me. Is that because of the Fallout Vore 3.0 mod or because I don’t have Voremersion installed? I have been trying to get it to work for a while now and nothing seems to be working.
RubyKstnez
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game