Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.2

Postby CornishKnight » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:19 pm

So do I need to buy Fallout 4 and add this on, or is this a game in itself? How does it work?
CornishKnight
New to the forum

Postby CommanderCarsten » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:58 am

CornishKnight wrote:So do I need to buy Fallout 4 and add this on, or is this a game in itself? How does it work?

This is a mod for Fallout 4. You need to own the game, get the mods that's required for it then follow the instructions somewhere on the front page on how to add this mod to it. Devil's in the detail.
CommanderCarsten
New to the forum

Postby mazdab » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:02 pm

Just asking a random question, since I haven’t encountered it yet. Is Vore Raider demanding meat toll event needs Vore Raiders mod to trigger?
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:35 pm

Jalampkin15 wrote:Will there be hotkeys to start context vore if using the vore weapons?

No

Jalampkin15 wrote:Also is there a way change how much damage stomach acid does?

Increase actor value 000AcidStrength.

Jalampkin15 wrote:Also for the cold steel belly support. Do we make a copy of the voremersion esp file so that we can put that back in the data folder later or is that copy we make going to be used for fo4edit. Do I also have to make copies of the armor I want as well

The copy of the ESP file stays in the data folder so you can open it in FO4Edit and change the header flags to ESM. Then you rename it to Voremersion.ESM and leave it in the data folder so the CK can open it. You don't activate it in your mod organizer list. FO4Edit is used again with your newly created file in the CK to change dependencies back to Voremersion.esp since the CK will have it pointing to the ESM version.

mazdab wrote:Just asking a random question, since I haven’t encountered it yet. Is Vore Raider demanding meat toll event needs Vore Raiders mod to trigger?

No
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby MGVU » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:36 am

So are we also able to get outfits to have the coldsteel bellies by using outfit studio or do we have to use the method you posted on your blog?
MGVU
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:08 am

Both are required. Add the slider in outfit studio. Tell the mod the outfit has the sliders by following my blog article
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Anesthetic » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:26 am

So I might have run into something of an Order of Operations Glitch.

I maxed out Bria's relationship, and moved on to Cait, I had a Nuka Acid and wanted to turn her into a pred, so I decided to ask about Vore, I gave her the Acid through the context menu, and then asked to be released. Then I checked her inventory to make sure everything worked out as intended. She did not gain a Vore Weapon. So I decided to just give her one. Then When I ran across another Nuka Acid, I took away the Vore weapon because I wanted the Vore to occure more naturally and I put the Nuka Acid in her inventory. The Nuka Acid was consumed, but once again she did not gain a Vore weapon. So yeah. Might be because I gave her a weapon before giving her the Acid, might be because I did it in the Context menu first.

Also for me Cait didn't say anything when asking about Vore untill I gave her the Nuka Acid, and I tried to interact with her several times before hand to see if it was just a one time issue, and now some of her Dialogue when Asking about Vore is on the screen for less then a second.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:53 am

That was an oversight on my part. I removed the nuka acid from the player but never equipped it on the NPC to let it do it’s thing. I’ll address that in an update
Carreau
---

Postby SK » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:03 pm

Probably been answered, but I was wondering how do you get the Vore Weapons and Vore Animals mods to work? Keeps telling me something about missing file or something.
SK
Evil Mewtwo

Postby lyingunderfire » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:19 pm

Carreau wrote:I opted not to slow the player with thicc vore because it felt too punitive for being a formidable pred. In fact, if you reach a point in thicc vore where you get pretty hungry (40% fullness I believe), you'll speed up.

I knew it!

[No you didn't. It was 50/50. You thought it was this mod or just another way the game broke down for you.]

Shh! Either way, a very nice addition.
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mastercin » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:43 am

Does anyone know of any way to get the cockvore text while being context vored by a woman? Anyway i could change an NPC's gender in the Workshop or something. I know about the Sexchange console command but that always makes the NPC's neck look like it got sent through a wood chipper. Any possibility of getting an option to enable futanari Cock vore?

P.S.: Love the Mod, Its so much more than we could have asked for/deserve. Thanks to everyone who put work and time into it!
Mastercin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:24 am

That's all handled by gender flags on the actor, which is ultimately checked by the actor base. I don't have any plans on handling futa for context right now.
Carreau
---

Postby TheNetGhost01 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:04 pm

I can't seem to get the conversion tutorial in your blog to work for me. I follow every step down to the "create a quest" step, but my quest list won't populate. There's just nothing in the window. I suspect it's because Vortex has taken over and squirreled away all of my important information, which is the same reason I can't modify the .ini file for the voremersion mod. Either way, it's just not happening.

Any suggestions? Or for a more simple solution, does anyone have a link to a working Tough Girl conversion file?
TheNetGhost01
New to the forum

Postby keirons13 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:20 pm

okay so i don't know if this has already been answered but i just changed version from 1.4.1 to 1.4.2 will i need to restart my gameplay or is there a way to keep the save data as im encountering problems as the player isnt able to scat when the notification pops up telling them to well so it and well yea just curious as i haven't gotten really that far into the game with the mods but was just curious if this has already been answered
keirons13
Been posting for a bit

Postby jellman » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:47 pm

What's planned for the next update btw?
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:56 pm

TheNetGhost01 wrote:I can't seem to get the conversion tutorial in your blog to work for me. I follow every step down to the "create a quest" step, but my quest list won't populate. There's just nothing in the window. I suspect it's because Vortex has taken over and squirreled away all of my important information, which is the same reason I can't modify the .ini file for the voremersion mod. Either way, it's just not happening.

Any suggestions? Or for a more simple solution, does anyone have a link to a working Tough Girl conversion file?

Then it sounds like your mod manager is in the way of loading archive files into the CK. You may need to consider unpacking the B2A file to get the script file out and have the CK load it as a loose file.

keirons13 wrote:okay so i don't know if this has already been answered but i just changed version from 1.4.1 to 1.4.2 will i need to restart my gameplay or is there a way to keep the save data as im encountering problems as the player isnt able to scat when the notification pops up telling them to well so it and well yea just curious as i haven't gotten really that far into the game with the mods but was just curious if this has already been answered

Updating is simply just adding it in your mod manager, and letting the mod manager handle updating the files. Does this continue to happen with a new game as well?

jellman wrote:What's planned for the next update btw?

I'm trying to write out Curie's SAV dialogue, but I keep running into writer's block for what's left to do. Beyond that, I want to add in some more NPC pred stuff, random events, and a vore HUD to track prey count.
Carreau
---

Postby jellman » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:55 pm

i would imagine curie would mostly talk about nutritional value and stuff like that, although you probably already know that, possibly suggesting abdominal exercises, ways to prevent indigestion, radiation of creatures such as ghouls, and the iron in robots.

i would like to share an idea for an encounter, a wandering "nun" or "priestess" asking if you would like to be part of something greater (her body)
although not making it clear what she means.

good luck with the curie SAV stuff, dont stress too much about it
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby keirons13 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:53 am

Haven’t tried it yet but will disable my mods and will let you know the results but I have to ask will I need the old version or no? As I kinda just put 1.4.2 into MO and then removed 1.4.1 is that bad and might have caused this to happen?
keirons13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:19 am

If you just add 1.4.2, Mo will ask if you want to upgrade. Click yes, and it overwrites the 1.4.1 files.
Carreau
---

Postby keirons13 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:12 pm

okay so haven't gotten that far in yet but may i ask how do you extend the messages when you drink the cola? as its going a little fast for me to read
keirons13
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game