Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.2

Postby mazdab » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:50 pm

Leshir wrote:Alright I finished cleaning up the coldsteelj stuff and only have his bodyslide stuff in the installation, bellies show up and seems to work fine. The problem is that at each tick of digestion when belly scale down I lose performance like crazy, every 1 or 2 ticks I lose like 1 or 0.5 fps, is that normal? It does seem to make the gameplay really not that smooth

I think I have the same issues back then. If it's your first digestion tick, it's kinda laggy at first. Try saving, exit, then load after finishing up the digestion.
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby jellman » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:34 pm

are we going to have to start a new game for the upcoming update, also is it coming out soon?
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:03 pm

jellman wrote:are we going to have to start a new game for the upcoming update, also is it coming out soon?

No. I've never forced anyone to start a new game.

Leshir wrote:
mazdab wrote:
Alright then, first thing first, should I use all the stuff included in the coldsteelj separate download?
Is there anything that should get deleted in there? The stuff in f4ee/sliders/cbbe.exe is conflicting with voremersion addon and also the esp included, seems to increase your weight after you eat some npcs, regardless of settings in mcm i think?

Just look up the installation note on Voremension folders, especially the word file. There's an important note to delete Weight Gain.esp and use Voremension.esp instead.
Should these 3 sliders be defaulted to 0 as well? I only have these with a couple of items

Yes, you should put those 3 sliders to zero as well.

Alright I finished cleaning up the coldsteelj stuff and only have his bodyslide stuff in the installation, bellies show up and seems to work fine. The problem is that at each tick of digestion when belly scale down I lose performance like crazy, every 1 or 2 ticks I lose like 1 or 0.5 fps, is that normal? It does seem to make the gameplay really not that smooth

Slowdowns and performance hits are probably due to your graphics card and processor. The functions depend completely on F4SE, so I have no clue how well optimized they are.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Leshir » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:53 am

mazdab wrote:
Leshir wrote:Alright I finished cleaning up the coldsteelj stuff and only have his bodyslide stuff in the installation, bellies show up and seems to work fine. The problem is that at each tick of digestion when belly scale down I lose performance like crazy, every 1 or 2 ticks I lose like 1 or 0.5 fps, is that normal? It does seem to make the gameplay really not that smooth

I think I have the same issues back then. If it's your first digestion tick, it's kinda laggy at first. Try saving, exit, then load after finishing up the digestion.

Ok did exactly as you said, digested my first prey, saved the game, exitted to desktop and reloaded, unfortunately no changes :(
Leshir
Somewhat familiar

Postby Leshir » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:58 am

Carreau wrote:

Slowdowns and performance hits are probably due to your graphics card and processor. The functions depend completely on F4SE, so I have no clue how well optimized they are.

Not terribly sure it's depending on either the cpu or gpu since i'm running it on a ryzen 7 coupled with a 1060, i'm also doing my tests in qasmoke which does seem to be the room where i have the most fps in game. Furthermore I tryed putting down all the graphical settings in game and I also capped my fps. No matter what I did the result was the same
Leshir
Somewhat familiar

Postby mazdab » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:43 am

Leshir wrote:Ok did exactly as you said, digested my first prey, saved the game, exitted to desktop and reloaded, unfortunately no changes :(

I play FO4 with my average specs laptop, heck even lower than your PC specs. TBH Idk what's wrong with your game, might be because you forgot some step on the installation? Try new save I guess. Or clean your mods and DLC with LOOT and FO4Edit. Might help your case.
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:51 am

i play on a core i7-6700hq and a 970m and don’t experience any frame rate stutters even with leaving the CK open while I play.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby cheese130 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:00 pm

i never had framerate issues due to this mod,well to be honest i have a pretty beefy gaming rig (gtx 1080 and if i remember correctly i7-7700) but i had fps problems with a few lighting mods where some interiors were borderline unplayable
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby EddyS » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:15 pm

Ok, so I managed to fix my issue of NPC's always targeting me after swallowing me just by reinstalling Voremersion 1.3.2. But, there are still some problems that remain; the issue where the NPC always lets me out after just 1 tick of digestion is still happening, no idea how to fix that. I tried giving the NPC the stomach strength perk, and leveling that perk to level 4, which makes it so your prey cannot escape... but that didn't seem to fix anything. Also some of the menu disappeared when I reinstalled version 1.3.2, such as the hotkeys that you could set in the MCM. For example, you could set a hotkey to have a key that regurgitates your prey; that feature disappeared entirely in the MCM when I pause the game after I reinstalled Voremersion.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Leshir » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:04 pm

mazdab wrote:
Leshir wrote:Ok did exactly as you said, digested my first prey, saved the game, exitted to desktop and reloaded, unfortunately no changes :(

I play FO4 with my average specs laptop, heck even lower than your PC specs. TBH Idk what's wrong with your game, might be because you forgot some step on the installation? Try new save I guess. Or clean your mods and DLC with LOOT and FO4Edit. Might help your case.

I honestly have no clue but i really followed instructions to the letter this point and the session I was using to test was super clean since I didn't even load a save but used the coc command at main menu to teleport to qasmoke, then used console to get nuka acid, changed my sex, changed options in mcm and spawned something to eat. If I can provide addition info I will gladly do it, just point me out if you want to see some folder in particular, mods seems to be clean in fo4edit and loot didnt bitch about my load order
Leshir
Somewhat familiar

Postby Farfanuggen » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:31 pm

For the life of me...even with this walkthrough, I cannot get the coldsteel bellies without the massive bodies as well.

We can't save the default values on cold's stuff to 0 for his bodies/armors. How do you get everything to 0?
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Carreau » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:03 pm

Load up one of his bodies you know has ALL of the sliders. The latest version of his SSBBW2 body fix (physics) has all of the sliders. Set all 10 sliders to 0. And then you can batch build with build morphs checked. You might want to turn that into a preset before you build.
Carreau
---

Postby Farfanuggen » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:27 pm

Ok, so the base body (normally CBBE) has to be cold's body instead? If that's true, that would be why I'm failing at this. I was just trying to use a base CBBE body and change the armor to go around that.

Edit - Ok, I got the belly working with the new setup, but now certain armors that have the support in bodyslide for cold's body are building in the old CBBE way, even when I select them as batch built and as cold's setup. Edit 2- Got the bellies to work with the mods, for some reason it deactivated the esp, so we're good on that now.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby MenchiCutlets » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:54 am

I must say, certainly an amusing and interesting mod. After getting all the way through the follower quest I am certainly happy with the results. :)
I certainly like the way she teases you as well, even though I know there isn't any functionality for it. Would be amusing if she would choose to swallow you down and keep you there for a bit after seeing you squirm (and having a high enoough affinity that she doesnt decide you're better padding :P).

Spoiler: show
Also as a quandry, does this mean the sister is alive, after reading the queen bitches terminal?
MenchiCutlets
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:07 pm

MenchiCutlets wrote:I must say, certainly an amusing and interesting mod. After getting all the way through the follower quest I am certainly happy with the results. :)
I certainly like the way she teases you as well, even though I know there isn't any functionality for it. Would be amusing if she would choose to swallow you down and keep you there for a bit after seeing you squirm (and having a high enoough affinity that she doesnt decide you're better padding :P).

Also as a quandry, does this mean the sister is alive, after reading the queen bitches terminal?

We’re experimenting with companions and predatory dialogue right now for the next update. I originally wanted to have it so the companion affinity could affect the likeliness of the companion letting you out or even getting digested if you’re hated. But, we’re running into issues with the camera and targeting specifically on the companions. So it may be simplified to cut down on the likeliness of having this issue where you can no longer interract with the companion, therefore trapping you eternally. This becomes an issue once the companion is interacted with once, but the player remains anprey (willingly or unwillingly).

shannon is meant to be open ended. I don’t have any plans to add to that story
Carreau
---

Postby MenchiCutlets » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:13 pm

Carreau wrote:
MenchiCutlets wrote:I must say, certainly an amusing and interesting mod. After getting all the way through the follower quest I am certainly happy with the results. :)

We’re experimenting with companions and predatory dialogue right now for the next update. I originally wanted to have it so the companion affinity could affect the likeliness of the companion letting you out or even getting digested if you’re hated. But, we’re running into issues with the camera and targeting specifically on the companions. So it may be simplified to cut down on the likeliness of having this issue where you can no longer interract with the companion, therefore trapping you eternally. This becomes an issue once the companion is interacted with once, but the player remains anprey (willingly or unwillingly).

shannon is meant to be open ended. I don’t have any plans to add to that story

Very interesting to hear, and will look forward to see your results of your work for this. I am an absolute newbie at the actual mod creation side of things, but wouldn't it be possible to create a flag on a timer? Not sure if that is even feasible within the engine though.

Edit: So been playing a bit more, and it seems like sometimes the toggle for 'Context Vore Menu Toggle' randomly turns itself off from time to time, Though admittedly I havent seen a use for this. In game I've not been able to look at an NPC an initiate something outside of combat, unless I'm missing something blindingly obvious.
MenchiCutlets
Been posting for a bit

Postby Stunlocked » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:57 am

MenchiCutlets wrote:Very interesting to hear, and will look forward to see your results of your work for this. I am an absolute newbie at the actual mod creation side of things, but wouldn't it be possible to create a flag on a timer? Not sure if that is even feasible within the engine though.

Edit: So been playing a bit more, and it seems like sometimes the toggle for 'Context Vore Menu Toggle' randomly turns itself off from time to time, Though admittedly I havent seen a use for this. In game I've not been able to look at an NPC an initiate something outside of combat, unless I'm missing something blindingly obvious.

It's probably FO4E installed incorrectly, like the other people with MCM problems
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby Carreau » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:30 am

MenchiCutlets wrote:Very interesting to hear, and will look forward to see your results of your work for this. I am an absolute newbie at the actual mod creation side of things, but wouldn't it be possible to create a flag on a timer? Not sure if that is even feasible within the engine though.

Randomly disabling itself sounds odd. Normally, I'd say it's an F4SE issue if you set it, then immediately go back into MCM to find it was defaulted back to off. But randomly turning off makes me think there's something else going on. Not sure what it would be though.

As for the use of context vore, I have posted 4 or 5 blog posts about it now for the coming update.
Carreau
---

Postby Farfanuggen » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:25 pm

Question Carreau,

Did you ever fix the stomach strength bug where it was easier for prey to escape if you had those linings? And is there a way to stop the game from disabling your abiltity to attack once you get swallowed/regurgitated?
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby argdhal » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:19 pm

Having trouble with the weight gain portion of the mod. After enabling it in mod manager it turns itself off. I thought i followed the installation guide for it included in the download but I'm not sure if I missed anything- are there any common trouble shooter tips?
argdhal
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game