Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.3.1

Postby Delt » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:24 pm

I'm 80% sure I found a way to apply 000vorelevel scaling for all monsters, raiders, gunners, mutants, etc... By applying the spell that the perk references to RACES, so it's super thorough. however, this means that one more not so tiny script is running on up to every single npc around you. my saves had been plagued by a slight occurrence of stuttering and lag, but since I finished this the stuttering has intensified to levels that made it impossible for me to thoroughly test it, which is why I say I'm 80% sure; I haven't seen if perks are assigned to affected NPCs depending on levels, but with how much lag I'm getting I'd assume it's working just fine. I'm going to wipe my game files and reinstall to see if it's actually the fiddling I did or not that's fucking me hard. so until then I'd be happy to hear some ideas of how to do this more efficiently.
Delt
Somewhat familiar

Postby lyingunderfire » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:04 pm

Theophany wrote:
Carreau wrote:Yes. The perk applies a magic effect that figures out a level to apply to the NPC. Then it calls a function in ConsumptionRegistryScript to level up the NPC. That then broadcasts to the levelup script that applies perks based on level and stats.

Applying perks is like stupid easy on leveled NPCs. Just about every series of leveled NPCs has a base template NPC. For the vore gunners, it's EncVoreGunner01Template_VM_. That template NPC has the perk to level match to the player, and then any NPC that uses that template for their spell list get the perk.

EDIT: So, zombiese gave me a really awesome idea. An option to change the scat piles to something less...crappy.

ScreenShot189.png

I've got some more to do with this before I'll be happy with it, but this was a quick item I threw together in the CK and added to the scat script.

I'm not feeling it, I prefer the whole dissolving everything into a brown mass, I recommend mixing it with actual waste, as opposed to simply doing it with all bleached bones.
(That must have seriously hurt on the way out)

I second this. I prefer the brown mass as well, but if you could mix in a few random bones with the mass but not the whole skeleton, then I think that effect would end up looking amazing!

[Although you may have to scale up the size of the mass a tiny bit.]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:24 am

Okay so i just acquired Fallout 4 myself and I'm new to the whole modding thing..
now, granted, I know how to mod Skyrim and I am unsure if they are even the same thing...

Where do I begin?

Also Bria... sounds like a royal asshole so I'm gonna REFRAIN From getting her...
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Necronius94 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:49 am

SkyGuy wrote:Hmmm

How would eating a vertibird work?

Believe it or not, it is doable. Not idea how much it capacity it takes. Might need to be fixed or require Top of the Food Chain perk in order to consume.
Necronius94
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:39 am

lyingunderfire wrote:I second this. I prefer the brown mass as well, but if you could mix in a few random bones with the mass but not the whole skeleton, then I think that effect would end up looking amazing!

[Although you may have to scale up the size of the mass a tiny bit.]

JFC, there's more work to be done on this. I even said as much when I posted the screen shot.

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Okay so i just acquired Fallout 4 myself and I'm new to the whole modding thing..
now, granted, I know how to mod Skyrim and I am unsure if they are even the same thing...

Where do I begin?

I suggest with Google. Modding Fallout 4 is just like modding any other Bethesda game.

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Also Bria... sounds like a royal asshole so I'm gonna REFRAIN From getting her...

I don't know what compelled you to feel the need to announce this, but okay.

Necronius94 wrote:Believe it or not, it is doable. Not idea how much it capacity it takes. Might need to be fixed or require Top of the Food Chain perk in order to consume.

Of course it's doable by the mechanics of the mod. I'm not running specific checks against vertibirds. But I guess now I will.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Katria » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:55 am

SkyGuy wrote:
Carreau wrote:Yes. The perk applies a magic effect that figures out a level to apply to the NPC. Then it calls a function in ConsumptionRegistryScript to level up the NPC. That then broadcasts to the levelup script that applies perks based on level and stats.

Applying perks is like stupid easy on leveled NPCs. Just about every series of leveled NPCs has a base template NPC. For the vore gunners, it's EncVoreGunner01Template_VM_. That template NPC has the perk to level match to the player, and then any NPC that uses that template for their spell list get the perk.

EDIT: So, zombiese gave me a really awesome idea. An option to change the scat piles to something less...crappy.

ScreenShot189.png

I've got some more to do with this before I'll be happy with it, but this was a quick item I threw together in the CK and added to the scat script.

Maybe look into the way that skyrim devourment did their scat? The crap piles with bones sticking out was quite a + IMO

I for would definitely prefer to keep the no bones version...
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Racklin1899 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:13 pm

Hey, just dropping in to say that I really enjoy the mod. It's good stuff! It revitalized my interest in Fallout 4 after I nearly burned out on it during my second playthrough.

So... thanks!
Racklin1899
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:30 pm

Racklin1899 wrote:Hey, just dropping in to say that I really enjoy the mod. It's good stuff! It revitalized my interest in Fallout 4 after I nearly burned out on it during my second playthrough.

So... thanks!

Cool! Glad I'm helpin' ya get through another play through :D
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Delt » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:08 am

I've got some wonky shit going on Carreau; Thiccvore, inexplicably broke a few hours ago. all MCM menu options are all their lowest values, there's no confirmation for activating it, changing body type, resetting sliders, etc, and whenever I make changes to the MCM settings or through console, as soon as I exit said menu it immediately reverts to its lowest or inactive value. of course because of this, the hud aspect isn't working, but it also seemed to disable Coldsteel bellies. This was odd since I thought this aspect was handled separately from thiccvore, but of course I could be wrong.
Everything I've been working on recently I made sure to disable, so it's just falloutvore beta, voremersion, and ssbbbw 1.6. even on a clean save game the issue persists. No clue where to go from here. Any ideas?

On another note, I successfully added the leveling script to every enemy that can devour, it definitely ups the lag when a lot of enemies are being generated in an area, but only for that moment and not again (unless more npcs enter the area)
Delt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:44 am

You probably updated your game and not F4SE. Re-install F4SE.
Carreau
---

Postby Delt » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:44 pm

Carreau wrote:You probably updated your game and not F4SE. Re-install F4SE.

did a fresh manual reinstall as per f4se install instructions, that didn't work so I just dumped everything from the f4se .rar into fallout 4 and of course now it works. fuck my life. I'll have a few days to playtest some shit then I'll post what I've made.
Delt
Somewhat familiar

Postby lyingunderfire » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:51 am

Carreau wrote:JFC, there's more work to be done on this. I even said as much when I posted the screen shot.

Sorry. I know there is more work to be done. I was just trying go give some criticism based off of the WIP screenshot displayed. I did not display any anger and I'm excited to see what comes next. Much apologies!
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:43 am

lyingunderfire wrote:
Carreau wrote:JFC, there's more work to be done on this. I even said as much when I posted the screen shot.

Sorry. I know there is more work to be done. I was just trying go give some criticism based off of the WIP screenshot displayed. I did not display any anger and I'm excited to see what comes next. Much apologies!

I’m sorry. I wasn’t in the best of moods the other day.

To make it up, here’s the latest WIP picture.

3F89173D-6A35-45AF-927C-E55C90B2AD26.jpeg

As is typical with just about everything I do, this is completely optional and is set in MCM. So far, I have some random human piles, some random brahmin piles, and (not pictured) random deathclaw piles. Any other type of npc defaults back to the classic boneless pile.
Carreau
---

Postby lyingunderfire » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:36 am

That screenshot is near exactly what I was envisioning! I think it looks pretty good. Plus, I like to have my companions and NPCs scat and, as a usability improvement, this will make finding the piles the NPCs make much more easier to spot. I will definitely be using this option.

[Immersion and a benefit to a mechanic: Thumbs up!]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:58 pm

I am now wondering if there's a way to switch out digesting ambiance sounds...
Part of me wants to hear some muffled moans during the prey's stay.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby DarkSlayer » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:22 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:I am now wondering if there's a way to switch out digesting ambiance sounds...

It should be possible. You'd have to unpack the archived files from the mod and see, which audio files you would have to replace and in which folder structure. Then you can copy and paste different sounds into a new mod (via MO2, NMM or Vortex) as loose files or create your own BA2 archive.
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:25 pm

DarkSlayer wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:I am now wondering if there's a way to switch out digesting ambiance sounds...

It should be possible. You'd have to unpack the archived files from the mod and see, which audio files you would have to replace and in which folder structure. Then you can copy and paste different sounds into a new mod (via MO2, NMM or Vortex) as loose files or create your own BA2 archive.

Doing that is 1 thing, finding APPROPRIATE and setting up said sounds is another thing.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Carreau » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:43 am

Wanted to give a quick update on the next patch.

v1.3.2
-Vore Survival will now reduce food contributions to the sustenance meter when under the effects of Voracious Desire
-Vanilla hardcore script HC_ManagerScript modified to call function from VM_VoreSurvival to reduce food cost for Voracious Desire
-Vanilla Dark Craving in Survival mode will no longer activate when under the effects of Voracious Desire
-Improved startup logic for Vore Survival. Will allow for Survival to be off and vore survival will not activate when the global rule is turned on
-Companions will now be temporarily disabled in Thicc Vore when the player has traveled to a location they can't follow.
-Moved Thicc Vore script log to separate logfile to decrease clutter of Papyrus script log. New log named ThiccVore#.log and located in My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Papyrus\user
-Moved Fallout Vore script log to separate logfile to decrease clutter of Papyrus script log. New log named FalloutVore#.log and located in My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Papyrus\user
-New trace in Thicc Vore log to report VEV reactions and fullness loss
-Thicc Vore sliders can now be set to where the minimum is greater than the maximum allowing greater flexibility in slider setups
-NPC preds will no longer occassionally attack the invisible player after he/she has been swallowed
-SCRIPTED NEEDS TESTING Multiple companions are now supported by thicc vore's slider choice system. All companions will now be aligned to the same slider when it is chosen by the player
-Louise and her caravan now continue to travel after they reach Graygarden. Does not affect Bria's quest
-NEEDS FURTHER TESTING/REFINEMENT Scat system streamlined. Now supports multiple types of scat. MCM Options Classic, Classic + Bones, Clean Bones
-NEEDS TESTING Companions are now synced to the player's VoreLevel when the player is a pred. They will still level up like normal when player is not a pred.
-TODO IN PROGRESS Add Piper and Curie's lines to SAV dialogue system
-TODO Delete NPC scat function from CSR. Obsolete due to new ScatManager
-TODO Consider deleting companion scat potion and script from mod. Obselete due to new ScatManager
-TODO Rebalance XP Generation
-TODO Active companions will give some vore XP to player

Obviously, the big focus here is supposed to be the SAV update for Piper and Curie, but I'm working on a bunch of quality of life and balance changes. The big one will be companions syncing to the player's vore level. I'm doing this for multiple reasons. One, it's really obnoxious to be level 85 and still have your companion be like level 60-ish. It's also annoying to pick up a companion in late game and they can't do nearly the damage against the higher level enemies that the player can. It'll keep players from feeling that they need to stick with one companion at all times to keep their vore progression up. IF the player isn't a pred, the companions will still level on their own, but they will all sync to the highest level companion. Now, the downside here is more of a meta issue than anything. I'm syncing up ALL companions regardless of gender preferences. It makes the backend coding a lot easier, and to be honest, if an NPC isn't equipped with a devour weapon, the vore levels and perks really don't matter IMO. I will be limiting this to companions you've recruited to your cause. It won't affect companions you haven't met or chose not to recruit.

I'm turning off companions in Thicc Vore when you teleport somewhere they can't follow, like the Institute. This is more or less a quality of life improvement so you can spend time in areas the companion can't follow without them turning into sticks.

I'm moving all of the big script logs out of the main Papyrus log into their own separate logs. I think this will help me with bug squashing by making it easier to pinpoint specific issues. I'll still need the papyrus log since major errors get printed there (like when a script throws an error).

The vore survival will get a final balance tweak here that I feel works the best. When you're under the effects of Voracious Desire, food adds back to the vanilla meter at a reduced rate. The reduction can be fine tuned by monkeying in the voremersion INI files. For the vore survival players, I'd like a list of survival specific mods ya'll run so I can make sure that I'm not going to cause problems. I had to modify the main survival script HC_ManagerScript.pex to make this work, so I'll need to make compatibility patches for any other mod that makes a change there, like Survival Meters (which is accounted for in my mod now)

I've ironed out the issues with NPC preds attacking the player after the player has been gulped. The issue with my old implementation was that I forgot to set the faction I use for stopping the attack to be friendly with the player faction. Even with the player in the faction with the NPCs, they were inconsistently attacking the player. This is working very well in my test scenario, which includes 5 Vore Gunners.

There's the new scat system, which was basically me consolidating the scripts into a quest manager. With the exception of the new MCM drop down, it shouldn't really be any different from the player's perception. It's all back end stuff that will allow for tweaks, changes, and expansion.

So things I'm still working on: Obviously getting Piper and Curie's lines into the mod. The XP curve needs another look. Right now, it's too slow in the early progression and too fast in the late progression. I know how I want to change it, I just need to code it, and then get to testing. The idea will be to speed up early game leveling and keep late game leveling from getting too easy. To that extent, I want to take a page from vanilla leveling and let companions impact the player's experience gain. In vanilla character leveling, XP generated by companions is given to the player so long as the player has done at least 25% of the damage to the dead NPC. I won't impose the damage requirement (because that would be impossible for the current system to track), but what I will do is allow the companions' prey to give a reduced XP amount to the player.
Carreau
---

Re: Fallout Vore: Companion Mod

Postby JackHazardous » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:24 pm

Is there beast vore like deathclaws and such?
JackHazardous
New to the forum

Re: Fallout Vore: Companion Mod

Postby lyingunderfire » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:03 pm

JackHazardous wrote:Is there beast vore like deathclaws and such?

Look into JrLoken's mod. They enabled Dogmeat, as well as all other dogs, to vore and have as options Deathclaw and Assaultron vore. There are no belly meshes though. It also includes some fixes and Vore Raiders.
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game