Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:14 am

It was that I was checking AB option instead CBBE.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:23 am

That would do it! Glad you got it sorted out. Now go get your plump on :gulp:
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:19 am

Carreau wrote:That would do it! Glad you got it sorted out. Now go get your plump on :gulp:

Yup https://prnt.sc/j3b6o0
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:28 am

Looks great! I thought you said the coldsteel bellies were working, though.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:42 am

I have them active this was after 3 preys out of 54. And I am sure those are active as coldsteel vore belly regen works :D

Also one suggestion for immersive vore experience - player should be able to also devour corpse - because currently player can only eat fresh corpse - i.e. of recently killed enemies.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:59 am

It shouldn’t be showing the old vore belly if you have the cold steel belly toggled on. I’ll look into thatbthis evening when I get home.

I sort of agree with you about eating corpses, but I don’t think they should count towards becoming a better pred. And that may end up being a technical limitation of the current system. I’d need ti look into how magic effects are applied to dead actors.
Carreau
---

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:21 am

Does 3 prey toggle interferes with coldsteel belly toggle?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:31 am

So have there been any update changes in recent times?
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:41 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Does 3 prey toggle interferes with coldsteel belly toggle?

It shouldn’t. The three prey toggle just increases belly capacity. The cold steel toggle allows the core script to check for keywords. If the old belly is showing up at some specific amount of prey, then I’ve messed up some logic in the script.

ThisisHalloween239 wrote:So have there been any update changes in recent times?

I posted the current change log for my progress on voremersion 1.0 the other day. I started doing some scripting last night, but didn’t get very far. So that last change log is up to date.

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52059&start=580#p2682737
Carreau
---

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:47 am

Carreau wrote:It shouldn’t be showing the old vore belly if you have the cold steel belly toggled on. I’ll look into thatbthis evening when I get home.

I sort of agree with you about eating corpses, but I don’t think they should count towards becoming a better pred. And that may end up being a technical limitation of the current system. I’d need ti look into how magic effects are applied to dead actors.

Well corpse eating shoul give experience as pred trains her belly elasticity. BTW how about more perks? E.g. when one have belly (since belly takes armor slot) possibillity of staggering targets when sprinting at them; maybe more resistance when player have vorebelly; higher melee and unarmed dmg when player have belly because of increased weight (momentum); Or lower chance to be knocketout when having belly?

Anyway. I don't mind having bit unffitting belly meshes because I mostly care for experience. Minor graphical glitches are not problem.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:18 am

With the cold steel bellies, the belt slot is usable again. The gat bellies use up that slot, but I don’t believe there are any vanilla armors that use the belt slot.

And while I can aee the argument of training elasticity, the pred isnmt learning how to better hunt and contain a struggling prey. I would say it’s analogous to bow hunting in the wilderness versus shooting at a stationary target.

I do like the idea of having some cool knockdown effects from eating. I’ll look into how pain train works and maybe make a perk set called Unstoppable Vorce or something. Or maybe once you have over 4 prey, you can sprint towards an enemy and you apply the swallow ability on them with a reduced swallow chance (damage done if swallow fails). I’ll have to evaluate perk points though. I want significant choice to exist, so to do that I’m removing the perk point granted from nuka acid. If i add more perks, I’ll have to Reasses how I was going to add perks (I was going to every 3 levels which would produce 28 points)
Carreau
---

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:46 am

Carreau wrote:With the cold steel bellies, the belt slot is usable again. The gat bellies use up that slot, but I don’t believe there are any vanilla armors that use the belt slot.

And while I can aee the argument of training elasticity, the pred isnmt learning how to better hunt and contain a struggling prey. I would say it’s analogous to bow hunting in the wilderness versus shooting at a stationary target.

I do like the idea of having some cool knockdown effects from eating. I’ll look into how pain train works and maybe make a perk set called Unstoppable Vorce or something. Or maybe once you have over 4 prey, you can sprint towards an enemy and you apply the swallow ability on them with a reduced swallow chance (damage done if swallow fails). I’ll have to evaluate perk points though. I want significant choice to exist, so to do that I’m removing the perk point granted from nuka acid. If i add more perks, I’ll have to Reasses how I was going to add perks (I was going to every 3 levels which would produce 28 points)

Well since vore skill is unlimited I (at least I think) you could left it on 1 every 5 leveles starting from 15
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:05 pm

Progression gets really slow then. It would take another 90 vore levels to get all of the perks I’m adding. What I intend to do is allow progression past 100 for damage reasons, but since perk progression tops out at 100, I may just stop adding perk points at that point.

Ideally I’d love to have it to where we get a point every two levels, but have enough perks that we still need to make meaningful choices in our builds.
Carreau
---

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Carreau wrote:Progression gets really slow then. It would take another 90 vore levels to get all of the perks I’m adding. What I intend to do is allow progression past 100 for damage reasons, but since perk progression tops out at 100, I may just stop adding perk points at that point.

Ideally I’d love to have it to where we get a point every two levels, but have enough perks that we still need to make meaningful choices in our builds.

I don't know what to think of this but I think it's fine. Since I have vore skill on 119 level when character is level 28 I think it is immersive. Eventually you can set it up to 1 perk point per 4 level, making game immersive (126 vore level required to tap on your all perks - unless by 28 you mean new one, not all in total)
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:56 pm

I consider 100 to be “the top level”. It’s a nice round number, and with the placement of Top of the Food Chain at level 90 Signal to me that 100 is a good progression stopping point.

The 28 is the maximum amount of perk points you could earn if I gave them out for every three levels between 14 and 100. Currently, all core perks feel like requirements and between progressing beyond 100 and nuka acid, perk points are plentiful. The perk system in its core state doesn’t feel like it has options for varied gameplay.

My aim is to fix that and bring choice and variety into the mod.
Carreau
---

Postby Aviator2345 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:04 pm

Is there some sort of debug mode I could go into to mess with the fullness meter and see what the different levels of thicc look like? Cause it seems like it will take a long time to build up the old fashioned way.
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:09 pm

Yep. In the console “set vm_thiccdebugenabled to 1”

It’ll open up some options for setting to maximum thicc and maximum thin. You can also use “player.getav vm_fullnessmeter”. That will return the value of the meter. You can’t set the meter through that variable, it just reports the meter.

You still haven’t answered if you have hudframework installed. Unless I missed a response.
Carreau
---

Postby Aviator2345 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:24 pm

It is installed and enabled, but I'm not seeing it.
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:30 pm

Was hudframework active before you installed thicc? And does the hud work on a new game/fresh save? I don’t have a hud check during game load, so if it misses initializing the hud when thicc is first ran, it’ll miss activation. I’m going to fix that going forward.
Carreau
---

Postby Aviator2345 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:32 pm

I'm realizing I installed HUD framework after I updated. But I'll fix that going forward. Also, I've done that console command, but nothing is returned.
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game