Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Carreau » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:37 am

MDLucy wrote:the number doesnt change back to 0 but i doesnt trigger the hunger again

Weird. I just tested it, and it's working as intended. I went to 0, let it update, then swapped it back to -3. It updated on my end. Just as a test, set the hunger refresh timer to something fast and see if the HUD updates (I had mine set to 0.25 minutes). I don't have the MCM updating the HUD when the hunger settings are changed, so you might want to eat something first to reset the your current hunger to 0 first. I'll also add a HUD update to the MCM setting change for the next release, which should be today. I want to get ColdSteel's body sliders to the wild today.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby MDLucy » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:03 am

lol it seems that on all of my previous saves its also turned to 0 and i cant trigger it again when i turn it to below 0
MDLucy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:36 am

Which alpha are you using? MCM should be using the up to date number of that particular save. So, if you change a setting, then revert to a previous save, the setting should be whatever it was in the previous save. I made a change in alpha 6 to get away from mod settings (which was what I was originally using). The mod settings were creating this weird out of synch behavior with sliders. I went to property settings which are save specific. The INI file is used for fresh loads only (or in the body settings' cases, you can force them to update to the INI file).

Your bug seems pretty specific to your install. Are you running up to date F4SE, MCM, and Fallout4.exe?

BTW, Alpha 8.3 is packaged and live. I added complete support for ColdSteelJ's SSBBW2 and Giant Belly sliders. The belly will not start to grow until you progress to about 2/3 of your full SSBBW size. And on the slimming side of the house, the SSBBW size won't start to shrink away until the giant belly is at 1/3 of its size. ColdSteelJ mentioned he would be willing to add his SSBBW slider support to Atomic Beauty if someone commissions it. If it comes to fruition, I'll definitely add support for it.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby dragonlover4 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:13 pm

Carreau wrote:Which alpha are you using? MCM should be using the up to date number of that particular save. So, if you change a setting, then revert to a previous save, the setting should be whatever it was in the previous save. I made a change in alpha 6 to get away from mod settings (which was what I was originally using). The mod settings were creating this weird out of synch behavior with sliders. I went to property settings which are save specific. The INI file is used for fresh loads only (or in the body settings' cases, you can force them to update to the INI file).

Your bug seems pretty specific to your install. Are you running up to date F4SE, MCM, and Fallout4.exe?

BTW, Alpha 8.3 is packaged and live. I added complete support for ColdSteelJ's SSBBW2 and Giant Belly sliders. The belly will not start to grow until you progress to about 2/3 of your full SSBBW size. And on the slimming side of the house, the SSBBW size won't start to shrink away until the giant belly is at 1/3 of its size. ColdSteelJ mentioned he would be willing to add his SSBBW slider support to Atomic Beauty if someone commissions it. If it comes to fruition, I'll definitely add support for it.

hey... I can't seem to find the link to 8.3.
dragonlover4
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:17 pm

It’s in the OP behind a spoiler tag for Alpha Files.
Carreau
---

Postby MDLucy » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:51 pm

i think i messed up something pretty hard :|
even if i start a new game the slider starts at 0 and even when i disable the mod i still have thoose slider on the right screen

and then after some back an forth it finally works it seems ?
Last edited by MDLucy on Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MDLucy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:03 pm

MDLucy wrote:i think i messed up something pretty hard :|
even if i start a new game the slider starts at 0 and even when i disable the mod i still have thoose slider on the right screen

What version of MCM, F4SE, and Thicc Vore are you running?
Carreau
---

Postby MDLucy » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:18 pm

i have all up to date
MDLucy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:57 pm

If you load a fresh save that thicc vore was never on, does it still happen?
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:08 pm

I'm really having some fun with ColdSteel's SSBBW model.

-Bigger version of my new avatar

MDLucy wrote:and then after some back an forth it finally works it seems ?

I missed the ninja edit. Glad it righted itself! It was probably a hiccup in your game. There are lots of little pieces moving in the background.
Carreau
---

Postby MDLucy » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:33 am

y i am glad too :D

how the new sliders work since they arent in the mcm menu when i play
i only got them in the Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Config\Voremersion_thicc in settings but they arent activated
and the brest slider maxed breast dont grow slow
it just clippes to max
MDLucy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:45 am

They should be in MCM. They were included in the 8.3 alpha. Check inside folder data\MCM\Confid\Voremersion_thicc\config.json At the very bottom of the file should be the lines for the new sliders. If they aren't there, just check inside the version from the download.

I see the issue with the breasts. I forgot to convert the min/max to a percentage. I'll upload a fix, but it'll have some other changes I was planning and have tested. I'm honestly surprised this didn't create some major and weird graphical glitches.

Alpha 8.4 changes are basically some rebalancing:
-Changed BodyDownCounter thresholds from 60/40/20 (1/2/3) to 70/50/30/10 (1/2/3/4). Weight loss will occur sooner, and the penalty will be greater the lower the fullness meter gets (up to a max of 4 times speed)
-Apply MeterDownCounter/3 to BodyDownCounter when meter is below 70. This will create a greater penalty as you let the hunger sink in. It means that if you're hungrier, you're shedding thiccness versus having just eaten
-Synths and robots will no longer reset hunger modifiers and do not block weight loss. This will put greater emphasis on hunting living creatures. Gen 3 synths count as humans, so they will still reset hunger and add to fullness
-ConsumptionRegistryScript.pex was updated to pass the current prey being swallowed to check if it's a synth or robot
-Fixed an issue where CBBE Breast Small wasn't applying correctly

One thing I noticed with the HUD is that if your companion isn't currently loaded, it won't turn off. I noticed this during play when I made it to the Institute. I turned off my companion, which it stopped receiving updates, but the HUD refused to turn off.
Carreau
---

Postby MDLucy » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:27 pm

oh i see
now they show up properly
nice work
MDLucy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Faraw » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:35 pm

ok, so, do I need Coldsteel's body as my main body for those sliders to work or just go on a vore binge?

Also, other thing, if I may come with a suggestion I'd recommend that the future plans for Bria's quest lines to be in a document in the download file or something, having her spout it as in game dialogue feels a touch awkward.
Faraw
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:42 pm

Faraw wrote:ok, so, do I need Coldsteel's body as my main body for those sliders to work or just go on a vore binge?

Also, other thing, if I may come with a suggestion I'd recommend that the future plans for Bria's quest lines to be in a document in the download file or something, having her spout it as in game dialogue feels a touch awkward.

You only need his body if you want the SSBBW look. Otherwise, regular CBBE and Atomic Beauty are fine.

I have the placeholder convo in game as she's going to forcegreet the player when she hits the appropriate affinity level. I suppose I could rewrite the dialogue, but once I get around to making the quest line, it'll be a moot point.
Carreau
---

Postby Faraw » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:50 pm

Carreau wrote:
Faraw wrote:ok, so, do I need Coldsteel's body as my main body for those sliders to work or just go on a vore binge?

You only need his body if you want the SSBBW look. Otherwise, regular CBBE and Atomic Beauty are fine.

I have the placeholder convo in game as she's going to forcegreet the player when she hits the appropriate affinity level. I suppose I could rewrite the dialogue, but once I get around to making the quest line, it'll be a moot point.

Right, thanks!

Eh, it's not like it's a big deal, just was a bit wierd when an in character line was instantly followed by a to be implemented message is all
Faraw
Been posting for a bit

Postby cheese130 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:46 pm

you should add a link to coldstellj's ssbbw body in the OP under optional mods since people are not likely even be aware of it
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:49 pm

Done and done!
Carreau
---

Postby cheese130 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:00 pm

Carreau wrote:Done and done!

that was fast :lol:
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby cheese130 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:52 pm

so apparently bria uses atomic beauty body how do i change her body to ssbbw?
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game