Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby cheese130 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:41 pm

Carreau wrote:The values per tick are hard coded to 1% per tick of the timer for excess gain, and 2.5% for timer changes of +/- from the fullness bar. I found that anything bigger than that makes the effect choppy. I gave the slider control for the timers themselves as a way for everyone to dial in their preference for change over time. I could decouple the time sliders. I'm really leaning on making it just generate less fat when you go over 100. I introduced the VEV reductions as a balance change, and it definitely adds a flavor of random difficulty to maintaining thicc levels.

Play with the lower fullness numbers, and tell me how you feel it plays out. Maybe I need to default the timers to something quicker and change up the fullness increases.

Now, the thing with how the timers work behind the scenes is multiplicative. So, the default slider values you see are if nothing is modifying them. Combat halves the timer values. But, everytime you add to your hunger (the arrows), it decreases the time it takes for the fullness meter to update. So, like one arrow is half the time, and two arrows is a third of the time, etc. When the fullness meter depletes, it decreases time between the body updates. So, it should begin at 70 and half the time. 50 is a third, 30 is a a quarter, and at 10 it should be a fifth of the time. Having higher hunger also causes the body to update quicker too. So for every three hunger, it reduces the time by another factor like the fullness bar does. So, if you have hunger at max -7, and let the fullness bar tick to below 10, your body should be updating in the thinning direction at 1/7 the rate you set in MCM.

There's always room for improvement, and I want the mod to be fun. I don't want it to feel like everyone's been penalized by stopping to play with the settlement system. Right now, I'm thinking rebalancing the excess generated system coupled with a reduction in the fullness additions per prey. Low level preds should have a difficult time staying thicc, but high level preds should have no problem. Obviously, the more prey you can eat, the easier it is, and with less indigestion occurring, a pred won't lose the excess they generate.

so i found a bug while messing around
my char was at the max weight and almost full when i decided that i didn't like how she looked like
i opened looksmenu and loaded preset i had previously saved there that had a slim body
result was that my fullness got stuck and when i tried to eat a raider her belly also got stuck to the biggest size
EDIT: forgot to mention that she didn't gain weight at all after that

gonna try to play with lower fullness tomorrow because the previously mentioned bug messed up my saves and im too tired to make new one right now
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:02 pm

cheese130 wrote:
Carreau wrote:The values per tick are hard coded to 1% per tick of the timer for excess gain, and 2.5% for timer changes of +/- from the fullness bar. I found that anything bigger than that makes the effect choppy. I gave the slider control for the timers themselves as a way for everyone to dial in their preference for change over time. I could decouple the time sliders. I'm really leaning on making it just generate less fat when you go over 100. I introduced the VEV reductions as a balance change, and it definitely adds a flavor of random difficulty to maintaining thicc levels.

Play with the lower fullness numbers, and tell me how you feel it plays out. Maybe I need to default the timers to something quicker and change up the fullness increases.

Now, the thing with how the timers work behind the scenes is multiplicative. So, the default slider values you see are if nothing is modifying them. Combat halves the timer values. But, everytime you add to your hunger (the arrows), it decreases the time it takes for the fullness meter to update. So, like one arrow is half the time, and two arrows is a third of the time, etc. When the fullness meter depletes, it decreases time between the body updates. So, it should begin at 70 and half the time. 50 is a third, 30 is a a quarter, and at 10 it should be a fifth of the time. Having higher hunger also causes the body to update quicker too. So for every three hunger, it reduces the time by another factor like the fullness bar does. So, if you have hunger at max -7, and let the fullness bar tick to below 10, your body should be updating in the thinning direction at 1/7 the rate you set in MCM.

There's always room for improvement, and I want the mod to be fun. I don't want it to feel like everyone's been penalized by stopping to play with the settlement system. Right now, I'm thinking rebalancing the excess generated system coupled with a reduction in the fullness additions per prey. Low level preds should have a difficult time staying thicc, but high level preds should have no problem. Obviously, the more prey you can eat, the easier it is, and with less indigestion occurring, a pred won't lose the excess they generate.

my char was at the max weight and almost full when i decided that i didn't like how she looked like
i opened looksmenu and loaded preset i had previously saved there that had a slim body
result was that my fullness got stuck and when i tried to eat a raider her belly also got stuck to the biggest size

gonna try to play with lower fullness tomorrow because the previously mentioned bug messed up my saves and im too tired to make new one right now

Cool. I'll look into that. That one is interesting to say the least.

Just so I have the order of operations down
-So, you were at max everything and you reset to a preset through SLM
-Fullness did not budge afterwards. Up or down?
-Ate a raider and belly was stuck at biggest size
-No weight gain afterwards

Here are some follow on questions. Did you go into SLM WHILE digesting? What are your SSBBW Max and Giant Belly Max settings?

Try to see if the reset debug functions help resolve your problems. Thicc Vore saves your slider settings when you become a registered pred, so if you reset, it'll fall back to those settings, and you can restart timers and reset the fullness meter to 75.

And it messed up previous saves? That's extremely weird. If you have a copy of your script log, send it to me.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby cheese130 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:17 pm

Carreau wrote:
cheese130 wrote:

Cool. I'll look into that. That one is interesting to say the least.

Just so I have the order of operations down
-So, you were at max everything and you reset to a preset through SLM
-Fullness did not budge afterwards. Up or down?
-Ate a raider and belly was stuck at biggest size
-No weight gain afterwards

Here are some follow on questions. Did you go into SLM WHILE digesting? What are your SSBBW Max and Giant Belly Max settings?

Try to see if the reset debug functions help resolve your problems. Thicc Vore saves your slider settings when you become a registered pred, so if you reset, it'll fall back to those settings, and you can restart timers and reset the fullness meter to 75.

And it messed up previous saves? That's extremely weird. If you have a copy of your script log, send it to me.

-i loaded the preset of my previous char from looks menu and didn't realise it also messes with the body weights
-fullness didn't budge anywhere bria's fullness worked but mine didn't
-yep the belly didn't change after it went from the bulky vore belly to smooth i tested this multiple times but it didn't change
-no weigh't gain
-no i wasn't digesting while i opened looks menu
-i think both were at 100 but since i already deleted that save im not sure about that ^^;
-it didn't mess up previous saves because i didn't have any (i was playing with survival difficulty)

also where do you find that script log?
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:53 pm

C: drive My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script\

I'm not sure why it would freeze up the way it did, though. The script log should hopefully give me some insight. If you don't have papyrus logging enabled, you might not have logs generated.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby cheese130 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:01 pm

Carreau wrote:C: drive My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script\

I'm not sure why it would freeze up the way it did, though. The script log should hopefully give me some insight. If you don't have papyrus logging enabled, you might not have logs generated.

yep just an empty folder
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:04 pm

Carreau
---

Postby cheese130 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:16 pm

Carreau wrote:https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Enable_Debug_Logging

For future purposes.

done
might try to recreate the bug and circumstances tomorrow
but now im going to go die in mah bed for about 3 hours before i have to go to work again ^^;
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:18 pm

No worries! I'm gonna be pretty busy for the next two weeks with work, so I don't know if/when I'll be able to tackle any bug squashing.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:58 pm

Alpha 9.2 is live. This will probably be my last update for a couple weeks. My job will be requiring overtime for the next two weeks, so I probably won't have it in me to make any changes, but I'll still be checking the forums when I can.

Cliff notes:
-Moved the % chance of bad reaction to update on load as well as the excess amount you lose. They can be changed in the INI settings and will take effect when you load the game.
-Rebalanced the amount of fullness each mob type gives. However, all excess amounts of thiccness generated over 100 fullness are halved. The result should be slower thicc gains.
-% chance of bad reaction reduced to 10%, but for every prey past the first, it'll stack an additional 2% penalty. EXPERIMENTAL
-Added Wasteland Girl armor support for ColdSteel pred bellies
-Formula V won't spam your notifications. Also, you can now drink multiples in the pip boy and they will stack their effect
-Fixed minor bug where creatures already spawned before thicc vore was installed would create situations where ColdSteel bellies would instantly digest.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:32 am

It came to my attention I forgot to make a change to the files required for the ColdSteel armor linking esp. The non 2Pac version was requiring WasterArmor.ESM instead of WasterArmor.ESP I've fixed future downloads of Alpha 9.2 for that, but here's a link to just the Cold Steel linking esp.

https://mega.nz/#!2M0HCCSa!Gy3C_IC2qD5z ... omCxoSRPyM

I caught all of the ESM to ESP changes on the ColdSteel with 2Pac linking esp, but forgot to make that one change on the non-2Pac linking esp. I am really sorry about that ^^;
Carreau
---

Postby gazpig » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:29 am

Carreau wrote:I caught all of the ESM to ESP changes on the ColdSteel with 2Pac linking esp, but forgot to make that one change on the non-2Pac linking esp. I am really sorry about that ^^;

You are do your best, you do not have to apologize. Just keep doing your best!
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Saphinara » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:17 am

I too am having trouble getting the actual weight gain aspect to work, the standard vore bellies are working and I'm spawning in new armour/going naked and it's not happening. I might try a brand new game to see if I've just fucked things up in the save. Here's the log though. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2h7n8f74uhb1v ... 0.log?dl=0
Saphinara
New to the forum

Postby nuggholio » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:25 pm

Are you working on Bria? or just Thicc vore atm?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Carreau » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:18 pm

Saphinara wrote:I too am having trouble getting the actual weight gain aspect to work, the standard vore bellies are working and I'm spawning in new armour/going naked and it's not happening. I might try a brand new game to see if I've just fucked things up in the save. Here's the log though. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2h7n8f74uhb1v ... 0.log?dl=0

https://mega.nz/#!PEshXSpJ!2HkAIa7nSTjk ... JEtiL3sDiE

Try this. Some property values in the ESP somehow became unlinked. Not sure if it was from testing old scripts or what. The link should have the updated ESP that fixes it.

Parsing through the script log, it looks like everything else was firing correctly. The 7B upper setting is what I report into the script log so I can confirm something is going up/down on CBBE. I see the value is changing as expected, so make sure you have built your bodies with "Build Morphs" checked in bodyslide.

I also updated the OP link for the corrected Alpha 9.2. If any of ya'll downloaded it between the 11th and today, I recommend grabbing the updated copy.

nuggholio wrote:Are you working on Bria? or just Thicc vore atm?

I'm focused on Thicc Vore, but Bria is still being maintained. Once I get to a comfortable spot with Thicc Vore, I plan on combining my mods into one. I'll get a v0.0 of Voremersion pushed to ya'll, and then I plan on doing some more work on the core experience so I can prepare to work on finishing Bria's companion quest line.
Carreau
---

Postby Saphinara » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:49 am

Thanks for the quick response but now the thicc vore scripts won't even activate in the HUD menu, you turn them on and they deactivate as soon as you leave the menu, also every slider is at 0 now. This was a fresh install too, I only get vore bellies for the briefest of moments before they vanish into thin air as well. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2h7n8f74uhb1v ... 0.log?dl=0

It's annoying to me haha because I spent last night and this morning reinstalling everything and I at least had the vore bellies part working on the previous build. I did build things with morphs too. I'm just stuck right now.
Saphinara
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:32 am

Did you not launch with F4SE? I’m seeing a ton of XX function being not found. It looks like anything that uses a non-standard papyrus function is failing to load their functions. I see the functions I used, get/set functions for a ton of crap are failing to load.
Carreau
---

Postby Saphinara » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:52 am

I am definitely using it to launch the game, I'll try reinstalling the Script extender and seeing if that will fix it.

Yeah I fixed the scripts but I no longer have bellies again sigh, gonna try rebuilding them in Bodyslide.
Saphinara
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:19 pm

Are you getting the old bellies or no bellies? No bellies tells me things are running right behind the scenes but the model just wasn’t rebuilt right in bodyslide. Old bellies tells me my scripts aren’t applying keywords correctly or the cold steel pred belly toggle wasn’t turned on in MCM.
Carreau
---

Postby Saphinara » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:23 pm

Right now no bellies, I'll keep you apprised when I rebuild things again.

Yep rebuilt them again with morphs, all the Coldsteel groups and stuff, no dice, which is weird because I had at least the Gats bellies working before. The script just ripped my clothes off then told me I'm not a pred even though I ate some bloatflies.
Edit: For the record I spawned in some of the converted armours AFTER I rebuilt them. I remembered a post about that.

Edit Again: I managed to SOMEWHAT get it working?!? Err Bodyslide was inserting to the wrong folders however when I loaded up my character it's at the max SSBW model with a full vore belly but nothing in it and 0 fullness. I tried taking some formula V didn't help.

Ok I fixed all that and got the bellies working again but they're temperamental, don't show up half of the time, (I had to eat and regurgitate Dogmeat to get rid of a bugged one.) Aaannd the Fullness meter gets stuck a lot I'm also seeing no physical changes, I even brought Bria along, she vores fine on her own unlike me. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2h7n8f74uhb1v ... 0.log?dl=0
Saphinara
New to the forum

Postby iasiney » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:48 pm

I am going to try the bria addon as you said. So far, it is not giving me any noticeable errors. I anticipate that there will be a problem with the SSBBW2 mod that I am using since I overwrote the usual gat bellies with a model based on this. I use the special revealing armor that fits the SSBBW form. So, Bria may end up looking overbig and weird especially when voring, but I'll let you know.

Spoiler: show
Edit: Overall, I think I'll be sticking with this for now. She is literally a mute when in conversation, but no problem (sadly dogmeat whimpering when I'm trying to sneak gets on my nerves... ummm with immersion :oops: Yes, she literally looks like my SSBBW meshed character does when doing vore. Well, I might be able to equip her with the Vore Predator body armor. I'd imagine that would work. Personal preference, I don't mind her looking like that but I may try to tweak her body later since I used Bodyslide to make the SSBBW2 mod with coldsteels add on to bodyslide.

A question, I haven't leveled her up yet, but what are the references if I needed to do this in the console. I'm having trouble finding them.

Quick Edit: I see, I read that you have her level up her own way without the player telling her to do that or this. No problem. I'm like 88 vore level and she is level 14 now. I'll just let her do her thing and look at the rest of the thread later.

Quick Edit 2: Also, yes, not a super improvement from dogmeat getting in my way, she is a bit stubborn about running toward any enemies. I do like how if a companion like preston sees me walking toward him, he literally will back up. I was able to give her a nuka acid. The .nif mesh I had made making the vore progression sync with my character's mesh and coldsteel's ssbbw2. I just gave her a predator armor. I have a feeling I'll be having to change her back from time to time. I understand most of her dialouge is not filled out but reading some of the previous thread makes me think I might be missing something.

Maybe last Edit: I still enjoy your Voremersion addon as I have it. Since my level is higher. Thank you. I feel like a vore knight with her tagging along as a vore padawan. :lol: So, after looking over the thread more thoroughly. I might try to get MCM and see if I can change anything about her, such as belly capacity. But, I've set the 000bellycapacity on fo4v and it doesn't change her belly capacity so I'm getting a feeling that it is specially set on her. This is sad for me, I'd like to take it up to the max 18. I might keep her around just because she can vore, and just take care of the enemies that she doesn't vore when her capacity hits 3 (mine is about to 14 now). I've read how you were wanting to combine everything into Thiccvore... or might have misread that. Since it doesn't work with the belly capacity extension addon I might have to part ways with it if Bria and Thiccvore is combined with future updates. I hope Bria as a companion is kept as a seperate addon. But I'll enjoy her as she is right now. Thank you again.

Edit 3: I guess that was harsh for poor ol' dogmeat. But, I guess I mean that it's fine if it was prey struggling cries and sounds or conversations with preys in the belly. Things like that :D

Edit 4: My bad. She does "try" to get out of the way. Dogmeat looks at you like...duh... :lol: (yeah, I love and I hate dogmeat as a companion)
Last edited by iasiney on Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game