Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Aviator2345 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:37 pm

Nevermind. Found the options.
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:17 pm

Looks like I'm about to wrap up on indigestion. I'm changing the way it was calculated. Instead of subtracting some hard coded numbers (perks were incorrect by showing 10% per perk), I'm using the perks to modify indigestion resistance, which will reduce the chance by 25/50/75%. Additionally, Gat had an item called Gurgle Tums that was never implemented. I'll be using it to clear indigestion and give 2 minutes of an additional 50% resistance (stacks with perks). I'll make it crafted with some mentats and something else at the chem bench as well as having it show up in chem coolers throughout the commonwealth. I really don't like the name, personally, so if anyone has better suggestions, toss 'em at me!

Hopefully, I can get a v1.0 ready to publish by this weekend. It'll be systems only. The main downside is that it will reset Bria :( I couldn't find a way to do this without that happening. I'll have to make up an install guide for those that were using Thicc Vore's alpha, as there's some extra hurdles to jump through (very similar to going from v1.0 to v2.0 of Core FOVore). I think once I get the systems to the wild and get some feedback, I can start in on finishing Bria's quest line, and then move into Vicky's.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:23 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:I have them active this was after 3 preys out of 54. And I am sure those are active as coldsteel vore belly regen works :D

So I tried to replicate this issue, and I couldn't. No matter how many prey I swallowed, cold steel bellies were showing as expected. Do you only have the core bellies showing, or was it after three prey, the core belly attached and the cold steel belly disappeared?
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby lyingunderfire » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:42 am

Oh, boy! I cannot wait!

[Thank you so much for continuing work on this mod. Much appreciated!]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:59 am

Carreau wrote:
Urielzael2 wrote:I have them active this was after 3 preys out of 54. And I am sure those are active as coldsteel vore belly regen works :D

So I tried to replicate this issue, and I couldn't. No matter how many prey I swallowed, cold steel bellies were showing as expected. Do you only have the core bellies showing, or was it after three prey, the core belly attached and the cold steel belly disappeared?

Honestly I don't know, but you shouldn't worry if it is issue only for me. Maybe it's my MO fault (you know bugged compilation or something). Anyway I can roll with it so focus on next immersion updates like perks and removing swallow block. TY for your help through instalation.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anesthetic » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:09 am

In-Digest-Away?
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:36 am

Anesthetic wrote:In-Digest-Away?

Not bad. I was thinking Antacid and Antacid-XL, but those were uninspired.
Carreau
---

Postby lyingunderfire » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:27 am

Settle Down?

[A settler pun.]

Or how about Waste-Away.

[A wasteland pun.]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby CodeX » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:24 pm

Unless there's a mod I'm unaware of causing this, being eaten and then dying afterwards (being digested), causes the game to hardlock as if though it was unable to load a save.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:40 pm

Is that repeatable? I haven’t tested being eaten and killed in a while, but last time i tested it when i was working on the camera fix, death was working fine. I’ll test it tonight when I get home and see if I can repeat a hardlock.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:01 pm

I tried to replicate some kind of lockup of the game when being digested. I couldn't come up with anything. I was able to be swallowed and then died accordingly. The game reloaded to my last save.
Carreau
---

Postby jrloken » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:57 am

CodeX wrote:Unless there's a mod I'm unaware of causing this, being eaten and then dying afterwards (being digested), causes the game to hardlock as if though it was unable to load a save.

You might want to try this CTD cure-all:
https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3606550-crash-to-desktop-ctd-cure-all/
It might fix your problem.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby CodeX » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:26 am

It was an issue with a conflicting addon I had. Removing it resolved the issue.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:27 am

What mod?

Edit: i’m getting closer to v1.0. I put together an upgrade guide last night and made a punch list of what’s left to do. I’m feeling pretty good right now.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:14 am

I have a conundrum that I’d like some input on. Bria is currently sitting in the vore basement, but the end goal is to move her first encounter to the vicky quest line. So, right now, I’m debating delaying the release of v1.0 until I can get the quest line at least partially implemented.

Moving Bria from the vore basement to where I intend will more than likely require deleting her reference and creating a new one. If I delay the quest implementation to the next release, I would effectively reset Bria. I haven’t really messed with world building yet, so it could be a length delay.

My alternatives could be that I move her by script. So, she can stay at the vore bunker, but in v2.0, I’d move her to the quest line regardless if you’ve recruited her previously, and you’ll just have to re-recruit her. This way, she would save her progression during v1.0, but it would be an inconvenience to go find her again.

What does the brain trust think? I’m leaning on the latter right now. The end result is Bria moves to the vicky quest line, but I want to limit how it impacts ya’ll.
Carreau
---

Postby jrloken » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:32 am

Carreau wrote:I have a conundrum that I’d like some input on. Bria is currently sitting in the vore basement, but the end goal is to move her first encounter to the vicky quest line. So, right now, I’m debating delaying the release of v1.0 until I can get the quest line at least partially implemented.

Moving Bria from the vore basement to where I intend will more than likely require deleting her reference and creating a new one. If I delay the quest implementation to the next release, I would effectively reset Bria. I haven’t really messed with world building yet, so it could be a length delay.

My alternatives could be that I move her by script. So, she can stay at the vore bunker, but in v2.0, I’d move her to the quest line regardless if you’ve recruited her previously, and you’ll just have to re-recruit her. This way, she would save her progression during v1.0, but it would be an inconvenience to go find her again.

What does the brain trust think? I’m leaning on the latter right now. The end result is Bria moves to the vicky quest line, but I want to limit how it impacts ya’ll.

If it might take a while, then I say save the quest line for later and release 1.0 as soon as you feel comfortable.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby CodeX » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:51 am

It was a mod that stops auto load after death.

As far as the updates go, I'd say release it to hold people over then go from there. There's no real deadline to meet, so I see no issue if you did wait till 2.0 to move her.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nuggholio » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:50 am

take ur time, I'm still waiting for regrowth to update before i start my game in earnest... for the 20th time.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby CodeX » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:50 am

I lied. I can't see why the save delay is causing it.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:58 am

So what is happening specifically? You die and then the game hangs? Or it just doesn’t load your previous save but the game continues on like normal?
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game