Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.0

Postby Carreau » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:37 pm

knowboddie wrote:Having been using 1.0 for a bit i can say its pretty nice, works well. I did find however that the new perks showed up as white icons in the perk menu blocking some of the others. Specifically blacksmith. I use a perk icon replacer mod so this could have been the cause of the problem. However, to resolve this I ended up downloading the LevelUpMenuEX mod and all problems were solved.

That's really weird. I use LevelUpMenu myself, so I never noticed. I'm not touching the vanilla perk records, so I don't know why it would cause issues with the vanilla tree. Maybe someone else can verify they've had issues as well. I'm not sure how i'd be able to fix it since I've done nothing to the vanilla tree.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:39 pm

So I found that Bria's dialogue files aren't linked anymore. I forgot sound files are organized based on the plugin name and all the dummy files were still under Voremersion_Bria.esp. Easy fix, and I'll include it in the next official update.
Last edited by Carreau on Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby NekoYuki » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:53 pm

So, i tried installitng this and Coldsteel's, and instantly all females got set to max-weight, what did i do wrong?
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Carreau » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:54 pm

You didn't set your sliders to 0 when you built the outfits in Bodyslide.
Carreau
---

Postby NekoYuki » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:15 pm

Ah, i'll haveto rebuild the batch then?
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Carreau » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:23 pm

Yep. And be sure to check Build Morphs
Carreau
---

Postby StandardUser » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:00 pm

Hi! Long time lurker here and I'm a big fan of our work!

It seems that I borked something while trying to implement voremersion 1.0. Two Prey does not seem to increase the amount of prey my character can hold and whenever she drinks a nuka acid her perk points do not go up but her vore level does. I tried to force some points onto her and try dont seem to appear unless I select the option the "Perk Points available option" and type in a random number and then the game auto corrects to her real perk point value. This is all on a clean save too so, I don't know what I did wrong. Any help in fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated!
StandardUser
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:37 pm

I removed the perk points nuka acid gives. Since I wanted choice in build to be a thing, I spread the perk level requirements out and limited perk points to only occur during normal leveling.

Perk points are a global variable, so you must use Set 000perkpoibts to X to make sny changes. If you add points while mcm is open, you need to exit mcm and reopen it. Mcm does not update in real time.

I mentioned the two prey toggle not working for base values (no capacity perks) in one of the last posts on the previous page. I included a link to the fixed version and updated the OP.
Carreau
---

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:22 am

Carreau wrote:Okay, I know what's happening now. I had a crash the other day when I was working on the new slot system and didn't pick up that I Bellycapacity was still defaulted to 1. It should be 2. In the stats, it'll show as 0 because I'm dividing the numbers and truncating floats to make it look like whole numbers based on human sized prey.

When the swallow script casts forward, it looks to see if you're going to swallow something too big for your stomach, and sets swallow chance to 0. To avoid spamming during a fight, I don't have the "Too Full" message playing.

https://mega.nz/#!fR91wQ4B!WZeZpKzEoyn6 ... r6ItVhekYw

There's the link for how v1.0 SHOULD have been.

I apologize for this. The crash corrupted my CSR PSC file, and i had to rebuild the slots system from a backup PSC and using PEX inspector to find the functions I had built for the slot system so I wasn't back at square 1. I didn't realize it had reset the starting capacity to 1 in my ESP (more than likely I hadn't saved, but had checked my checkbox on my punch list).

The ESP is the only thing different. This bug affects all preds, so I highly recommend rolling back to your cleaned save. Otherwise, you can just use setav on yourself and any follower you want to be a pred. Spawned enemies such as raiders and queen settlers won't have this problem if they spawn in after loading the corrected ESP.

Huzzah!!! I'm not crazy!

EDIT: also Huzzah, I can swallow people again... Not Huzzah, No bellies appear?

I removed all bellies manually when I was doing my whole PURGE ALL VORE thing, but then I downloaded Fallout Vore from scratch... So I don't see why that would still have problems resulting from that?

EDIT: HOKAY Thats a problematic meat ball! I just used the hunger gas grenade on a Raider and... Well there are several issues.

1 and least important, it only removed her outfit, not her armor(which it never did before), and Not her Bag Mask. Something it did before.

2 When she ate another raider, and Bria, she also recieved no belly even though she was in the naked state (and I checked belly files are in my install of the mod)

3 MOST IMPORTANTLY when the raider ate me, it crashed my game, instantly.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:41 am

Anesthetic wrote:Huzzah!!! I'm not crazy!

EDIT: also Huzzah, I can swallow people again... Not Huzzah, No bellies appear?

I removed all bellies manually when I was doing my whole PURGE ALL VORE thing, but then I downloaded Fallout Vore from scratch... So I don't see why that would still have problems resulting from that?

EDIT: HOKAY Thats a problematic meat ball! I just used the hunger gas grenade on a Raider and... Well there are several issues.

1 and least important, it only removed her outfit, not her armor(which it never did before), and Not her Bag Mask. Something it did before.

2 When she ate another raider, and Bria, she also recieved no belly even though she was in the naked state (and I checked belly files are in my install of the mod)

3 MOST IMPORTANTLY when the raider ate me, it crashed my game, instantly.

So long as you reinstalled the bellies properly according to Gat's instructions, they should show up. Not sure why you wouldn't have them. Try rebuilding them through Bodyslide again and seeing if that fixes the issue. Make sure ColdSteel bellies are turned off, as well. Nude armors and Bria's armor have the keywords for cold steel stuff, so it's possible that if you turn the feature on but don't have the mesh files from Cold installed, that it would try to make his mesh bellies appear when it can't. The mod's not smart enough to be able to tell when the sliders exist or not.

As for gas grenades:
-The frenzied person is supposed to equip NudeWearFrenzy which is an armor Gat put in the core mod. So, essentially, they should strip their base armor, but leave on all of the other armor pieces such as legs, arms, and masks. That's how it happened in my game way back when I first started using Core Vore. The only things I've made changes to the frenzy script is to give them all the new capacity perks (or two prey capacity if it's enabled), and I got rid of a line creating a local Actor variable for the target instead of just directly referencing the target (the functionality doesn't change, it just looks cleaner in the code)
-The belly issue stems from whatever has happened with your reinstall of Core Vore.
-The CTD is probably due to the camera switch command. Even with the fix of forcing perspective camera changes (that was the only known fix I found), a CTD can still occur. There's a problem with the scripting on Bethesda's side for switching cameras that they never bothered to fix. It's happened to me once in the past 4 months.
Carreau
---

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:05 am

OK so your comment helped me figure out the problem.

Turns out most of the Digesting bellies aren't called Bellies, which was the word I had used to search when buidling the bellies. So only the innitial gut was visible which either at the time I was not in first person to see, OR I killed them with the attempt at Vore and it bypassed right by it and just went to the none existant digetsion bellies.

I didn't think to look back at it untill you made the coment about building the bellies again. I realized like before, I might have missed something using my search function.

I found something though.

A belly that can be used for deathclaws, or atleast supermutants.

If you want to include a belly for that, you could make a duplicate of Vore-OnePreyDigest-1-v2, and put it in your mod. Then have players follow the instructions to go into bodyslide and set that belly VoreMega Slider to 100 potentially if thats not enough for something as big as a death claw the regular belly to 100 as well.

That softens the Immage while blowing up the belly, giving the appearance of a Giantgantic humanoid in the belly. Or atleast something roughly human shaped.

EDIT

What is whit the Set 000PerkPoints to XX?

It worked, then it didn't? I tried it, it didn't work for try after try, after changing the code to Player.Set 000PerkPoints to 6, it finnally did, then Like and IDIOT I closed the game for stupid reasons, and NOW IT WONT GIVE ME THE PERK POINTS!

It doesn't matter what varriatiion of the code I use it just doesn't work.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:36 am

I’m surprised player.set would work. Set is a global variable command, so it’s not supposed to be attached to an actor. 000PerkPoints is a global, so it should just be ‘Set 000PerkPoints to #’

You can always confirm that perk points were set correctly with ‘Show 000PerkPoints’

I’ll look into the belly stuff for super mutants. More than likely, I’ll include it as a separate belly and have it be rebuilt by players like gat’s bellies.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:06 am

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31304

Sweet! Dagobaking released his animation framework on Nexus. I may have to find an animator, and maybe I can find a way to get some swallow animations in game.
Carreau
---

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:13 am

Carreau wrote:I’m surprised player.set would work. Set is a global variable command, so it’s not supposed to be attached to an actor. 000PerkPoints is a global, so it should just be ‘Set 000PerkPoints to #’

You can always confirm that perk points were set correctly with ‘Show 000PerkPoints’

I’ll look into the belly stuff for super mutants. More than likely, I’ll include it as a separate belly and have it be rebuilt by players like gat’s bellies.

It works. It's just weird weather or not Its going to decide to. And when It will decide. I just played for a few minutes without touching it, decided to check to see if it worked, and yeah, it did at that point.

Now for the feedback portion of this comment.

1 Speeding up the Tickrate for digesting defeated preys has the added Bonus of VASTLY reducing the negative effects of Indigestion. As if you max out your tick rate speed then your belly is gone in a matter of seconds and with it all negative effects of indigestion.

2 Doing this also INFINITELY speeds up gaing vore levels, as you are capable of charging around devouring an opponent if it kills them out right, then your belly is gone in like 5 secconds and it's on to your next prey. Rinse repeate, you can scarf down a whole fortres of enemies in mere minutes, without even being able to eat more then one enemy at a time.

The speed of Digestion should really be probably tied to the leveling system.

3 Lastly yes, getting eaten doesn't always result in a crash, but I tested it 9 times, and 6 out of the 9 resulted in a crash. A 2/3rds crash rate, is NO Bueno. What ever you did to the camera... it wasn't really a problem the way it had been up to that point, and I honestly never Once had a crash from that in all the time I'd been playing up untill now, but with this change the Crashes are real and prolific. Probably best to put that back the way it was...
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:49 am

If you were using any of my mods before, I’ve always had the camera fix in there. If it becomes a wide spread issue, I’ll remove the camera fix and leave it back to how Gat had it.

Changing digestion tick rates has always been a way to cheese the effects of indigestion. I’ve been toying with the idea of a set of perks aimed at reducing the digestion time. So, instead of players controlling it via settings, it would start out at some value (probably between 12-15), and perk advancement would let players digest quicker (probably down to 5. I feel that’s been a solid balanced time between ticks).

I left the core leveling system alone, but gave the experience gained a bump through perks. I’ll see if there’s a more balnced approach to leveling (probably through an increase in exp required to next level rather than a hard coded 100)
Carreau
---

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:02 am

Carreau wrote:If you were using any of my mods before, I’ve always had the camera fix in there. If it becomes a wide spread issue, I’ll remove the camera fix and leave it back to how Gat had it.

Changing digestion tick rates has always been a way to cheese the effects of indigestion. I’ve been toying with the idea of a set of perks aimed at reducing the digestion time. So, instead of players controlling it via settings, it would start out at some value (probably between 12-15), and perk advancement would let players digest quicker (probably down to 5. I feel that’s been a solid balanced time between ticks).

I left the core leveling system alone, but gave the experience gained a bump through perks. I’ll see if there’s a more balnced approach to leveling (probably through an increase in exp required to next level rather than a hard coded 100)

When I said tied to the leveling system thats what I meant. Having perks that speed up the tick rate of Digestion.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:08 am

cool. It was an idea I was toying with. I held off adding it, but I’m thinking i definitely want to add it for the next update.

Edit: circling back to the camera crash, this thread:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php? ... -expected/

Was the one that talked about fixes for the CTD switching the camera can cause. I added a slight delay between the force camera commands, and I can’t remember why I did that. I’ll see if maybe that delay is causing the issues.
Carreau
---

Postby EddyS » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:33 am

I think the perk system with the v1.0 doesn't work for me. nut sure why. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Also quick question: Does this mod need to use the cold steelj bellies to raise the capacity up to 6 prey? As you said: "The capacity system was capped at 3 total prey in Fallout Vore. Voremersion has raised this limit to 6, but different size creatures of the Commonwealth will take up different amounts. For instance, you can devour more bugs than humans, but less Super Mutants than humans."

Quick Edit: In my MCM menu I have 2 copies of Voremersion for some reason, how do I fix that?

Edit (again): Nevermind the perks work, but there's still something fishy about this, I'll look into it report anything weird I encounter.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:00 am

Delete the old MCM folder for Voremersion_thicc. I forgot to include doing that in my upgrade guide.

Coldsteel bellies are visual only. The new cap is 6 human sized. The bellies will only progress to 3 human sized like they always have.
Carreau
---

Postby EddyS » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:57 pm

Carreau wrote:Delete the old MCM folder for Voremersion_thicc. I forgot to include doing that in my upgrade guide.

Coldsteel bellies are visual only. The new cap is 6 human sized. The bellies will only progress to 3 human sized like they always have.

Thanks for the reply! So in NMM I just disable the Voremersion_thicc.esp plugin and then the double bars will go away?
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game