Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.0

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:47 am

Nice
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anesthetic » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:55 am

How is this possible?...

Little backstory for me, I moved FO4 to a SSD a little while back, and that just RUINED NMM, it cant find my files.

So I had to go in, and MANUALLY search the word Vore in my Fallout instal... I then removed ALL instnaces of the word vore to a separate folder...

Somehow this has NOT resulted in the core mod going byebye. All bellys are gone, but my character still has their vore weapon, and still can still devour people...

I don't understand how.

EDIT!!!

WHERE IS IT GETTING THE DAMN CORE MOD FROM!!! I have looked everywhere. It's like it's hard coded into the DAMN game!

Edit...

Ughhh... I figured it out, turns out the Core mod has Fallout attached to the word Vore and that was tricking my computer into not bringing it up, even through it will search partial words just fine normally.

Edit... ... ...

Ho boy... there were 390 orphaned instances... Really realy REEEEALY hope that didn't break my file even more.

Haaaaaa. 1100 Non Existant Form Instances.... And it warned me this may break mods.... I am so scared to see what this looks like.

Final Edit. Maybe.

I'm just going to ahhh download Fallout Vore 2.0 again... Best to ahh start fresh... because I had to dismantle it in several pieces to get this far, I don't want to play computer Jiggsaw.

Wasn't the Final one this is, EDIT:

Something you may want to include in the FOV Help page you included is the player.modav codes and the steps to get Bria to populate her list.
Last edited by Anesthetic on Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:55 am

Orphaned instances and non-existant form instances are broken script pieces in your save. Lots of scripts don't clean up properly, resulting in orphaning of components. It's one reason why the game ends up having weird abhorrent behavior. You're actually fixing the game by cleaning those up. The warning about breaking is more like when people use FO4Edit to clean up a plug in from records that do nothing. Some people have a plug in pointing to a record but do nothing for specific reasons. But those are few and far between. FO4Edit will remind you that you could be breaking something by cleaning up records like that. You're 99% likely not to break anything, but there's always the 1%, so the authors of these tools remind people of that fact so they can't get too mad at the creators of the tools. I believe I had around 500 or so orphaned instances and 1000-ish non-existant forms (most of those were probably from Fallout Vore when I disabled the saves)

Gat had everyone wait 7 in game days, but I don't believe that does the same thing as using Fallrim tools to clear out old clutter.

As for the game keeping your weapons and whatnot in the game, that's not surprising if you still had FOVore enabled. It's possible that you still had a plugin for FOVore still enabled and it was forcing FOVore to load once you launched the game in NMM. That's why I mention in the guide to disable all Vore related addons. Once you disable FOVore, devour should disappear in game. I just tested that and it was gone when I loaded with all Vore mods disabled
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Anesthetic » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:17 am

I can't disable Fallout Vore. Thats the problem. NNM can't disable my mods anymore after moving to my SSD. Thats Why I had to manually rip every file out my self.

I got everything working, just one problem... I cant seem to swallow anyone anymore...

I have Female Preds turned on, I took the Nuka Acid, I'm using a Devour weapon, but I cant eat people. Nor can Bria.

I also set my Vore level back to 95 where it had been, BUT I have no Perk Points to spend?

Also what do I have to type to edit Bria's Vore Stats, because I can't just click on her and type modav 000VoreLevel 34 and have that do anything.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby chris9774 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:27 am

So i followed your instructions to the tee, and everything is working as intended except when i drink Nuka Acid i don't get any perk points, and Coldsteel's bellies won't work even when the Value for HasKeyword VM_CanColdSteel is 1. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

*Edit
I did some digging and i found that when i dragged out the consumtionReg it didnt move it and it copied it to my backup folder, after deleting it everything works just fine :P
chris9774
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:56 am

Weird one on my end.

Cleaned out my save as-per instructions, everything works great, except the actual 'eating people' part.

Bria cannot eat anyone either.

Started a new game to see if it was just a bad save, nope, same problem. Everything works, context option comes up, I get the items after drinking a Nuka Acid, sliders, yup, but when I actually 'Press R to Devour' nothing actually happens - well, the NPC will go hostile as if an attempt has been made.
Tested on: Living NPCs both hostile and non, Bria, corpses, with Context, with Devour weapon, Friendly, Stomach Teleporter.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anesthetic » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:14 am

Wait was the stuff in the chest not supposed to appear untill I drank the Nuka acid?

Because I picked up all the stuff in the chest before... Or wait, am I supposed to drink the Nuka acid then retrieve the items from the chest?

Glad to hear its not just me and my Horrendous mod manager issues.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:23 am

Anesthetic wrote:I can't disable Fallout Vore. Thats the problem. NNM can't disable my mods anymore after moving to my SSD. Thats Why I had to manually rip every file out my self.

I got everything working, just one problem... I cant seem to swallow anyone anymore...

I have Female Preds turned on, I took the Nuka Acid, I'm using a Devour weapon, but I cant eat people. Nor can Bria.

I also set my Vore level back to 95 where it had been, BUT I have no Perk Points to spend?

Also what do I have to type to edit Bria's Vore Stats, because I can't just click on her and type modav 000VoreLevel 34 and have that do anything.

You'll have to manually add perk points 'Set 000PerkPoints to XX' I should have included that in the Upgrade Guide. I'll add it for future versions of it. Perk points are only added during the level up process. Altering the player's vore level through console commands doesn't force the perk points to increase.

EDIT: The not eating was solved with Side's script log. It was a goof on my part. I corrected the problem and changed the OP's download link.

If you're trying to click Bria while inside the vore basement, you're gonna have a tough time. I usually drag her outside to Concord and it's easier to select her there. The last four of her RefID is 75B0. The first four are dependent on your install.

Can you supply a script log?

Sideromelane wrote:Weird one on my end.

Cleaned out my save as-per instructions, everything works great, except the actual 'eating people' part.

Started a new game to see if it was just a bad save, nope, same problem. Everything works, context option comes up, I get the items after drinking a Nuka Acid, sliders, yup, but when I actually 'Press R to Devour' nothing actually happens - well, the NPC will go hostile as if an attempt has been made.
Tested on: Living NPCs both hostile and non, Bria, corpses, with Context, with Devour weapon, Friendly, Stomach Teleporter.

Make sure you've deleted/moved ConsumptionRegistryScript.pex from your script folder. That's the only thing I can think of right now that would cause an issue.

Anesthetic wrote:Wait was the stuff in the chest not supposed to appear untill I drank the Nuka acid?

Because I picked up all the stuff in the chest before... Or wait, am I supposed to drink the Nuka acid then retrieve the items from the chest?

Glad to hear its not just me and my Horrendous mod manager issues.

The chest is not dependent on drinking nuka acid. Drinking Nuka Acid will give you all the items. It's just a more immersive way to get the items rather than just dumping them in the inventory from the get go. The only thing it blocks are looking at your stats.

I'm not sure what the individual issue is for you and Side. My play tester had one issue when installing, and it was because he didn't delete all of the old scripts. Once he did that, everything worked correctly.
Last edited by Carreau on Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:38 am

Carreau wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:Weird one on my end.

Make sure you've deleted/moved ConsumptionRegistryScript.pex from your script folder. That's the only thing I can think of right now that would cause an issue.

100% I deleted ConsumptionRegistry, I also went through and cleared out all the other random defunct falloutvore related scripts when I discovered this problem, on the basis that it's acting like a script issue. Running the Distendex ingame shows my character having a human size prey capacity of 0, if that helps.

I'll get a script log here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AknvlG1KTIG5hL5Q0R8wmU6ZJWjTsA
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:51 am

Okay, I know what's happening now. I had a crash the other day when I was working on the new slot system and didn't pick up that I Bellycapacity was still defaulted to 1. It should be 2. In the stats, it'll show as 0 because I'm dividing the numbers and truncating floats to make it look like whole numbers based on human sized prey.

When the swallow script casts forward, it looks to see if you're going to swallow something too big for your stomach, and sets swallow chance to 0. To avoid spamming during a fight, I don't have the "Too Full" message playing.

https://mega.nz/#!fR91wQ4B!WZeZpKzEoyn6 ... r6ItVhekYw

There's the link for how v1.0 SHOULD have been.

I apologize for this. The crash corrupted my CSR PSC file, and i had to rebuild the slots system from a backup PSC and using PEX inspector to find the functions I had built for the slot system so I wasn't back at square 1. I didn't realize it had reset the starting capacity to 1 in my ESP (more than likely I hadn't saved, but had checked my checkbox on my punch list).

The ESP is the only thing different. This bug affects all preds, so I highly recommend rolling back to your cleaned save. Otherwise, you can just use setav on yourself and any follower you want to be a pred. Spawned enemies such as raiders and queen settlers won't have this problem if they spawn in after loading the corrected ESP.
Last edited by Carreau on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carreau
---

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:52 am

That seems to have fixed it!

Will update if I run into anything else, thanks for the hard work Carraeu!
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:07 pm

:gulp: it’s a labor of love. Haha!
Carreau
---

Postby kirax12 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:51 pm

Hey, long time lurker here. Big props for all the hard work you've put into this!

So up until today I've never used Voremersion and have just been playing with regular FalloutVore 2.0.2. I'm having some issues and I'm guessing I missed a step somewhere.
* Drinking Nuka Acid doesn't make my character a pred or add any of the items (doesn't seem to do anything unless Bria is nearby; then it says she liked that)
* Characters can be swallowed, but no belly appears and digestion doesn't start. The prey just disappears. This happens with NPC preds, or for me if I use the console to give my character Devour.

Things I've confirmed:
* Female Preds are enabled in MCM
* ConsumptionRegistryScript.pex is not in my Scripts folder
* Belly files are generated in bodyslide and are in my Data\meshes\Gat folder. I can equip them ingame too, but they don't appear automatically after swallowing

I followed your steps to create a clean save. If I load it up with just FalloutVore it works as it always has, but activating Voremersion causes those issues.

Let me know if there's any other info you'd like. Thanks!
Attachments
debug log.txt
debug log
(79.03 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
kirax12
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:03 pm

It looks like you're either not launching the game with F4SE or your install of F4Se isn't working properly. Every instance of an F4SE specific script function is throwing an error, and that's causing errors with any script that has an F4SE function in it. The reason you drink Nuka Acid and nothing happens is because the lack of F4SE functionality killed consumptionregistryscript. Bria knows you've used it because the companion affinity system can still pick up when you've drank one.

Make sure you're launching through F4SE.
Carreau
---

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:52 pm

Seriously, thanks a lot for the work you've put into this, it's seriously awesome! I can't thank you enough, just looking at the changelog makes my head spin (in a good way ;) )

Also, if I wanted to edit the scripts, is there any way I can recompile them myself in the CK? I always gets errors about the BodyGen variable when I try to recompile :/
Usually, I like to put different belly sound effects based on the race/gender of the prey, but I need to recompile for that!

If there's no way to do it, to hell with it, all your work is so much more worth than gender specific SFX :) As soon as I switched from my custom version to yours, I fell in love, thanks :D
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kirax12 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:05 pm

Carreau wrote:It looks like you're either not launching the game with F4SE or your install of F4Se isn't working properly. Every instance of an F4SE specific script function is throwing an error, and that's causing errors with any script that has an F4SE function in it. The reason you drink Nuka Acid and nothing happens is because the lack of F4SE functionality killed consumptionregistryscript. Bria knows you've used it because the companion affinity system can still pick up when you've drank one.

Make sure you're launching through F4SE.

Yep that was it. Seems like Nexus MM wasn't properly loading F4SE, which is weird because stuff like Looksmenu worked. When I launched directly through f4se_loader it worked fine. Thanks!
kirax12
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:06 pm

The bodygen files are pretty easy to get. You need Bethesda Archive Extractor and pull them out of LooksMenu’s main archive. Once you do that, you’re good to go!

I can always include male sounds in the next patch. I do hate when I hear the player’s female voice coming out of some random raider dude. Lol. I would have done it gor 1.0, but I didn’t have access, or permission, to use male sounds.
Carreau
---

Postby chris9774 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:39 pm

So i thought everything was working fine, but after installing your new V1 download you posted earlier i am still unable to eat more than 1 prey at a time, including bugs. I replaced the old files and went through and restarted my game, but i can only eat one bug at a time, even with 2 prey enabled. Thanks in advance!
chris9774
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:08 pm

You need to roll back to a clean save to update the actor values for your belly capacity when you install the fix. However, your comment about the Two Prey issue made me realize that I had forgotten to add a condition to when the player has no capacity perks. That's taken care of. I made the changes, and it tested fine.

https://mega.nz/#!bRFGQRJQ!8FG9JZ42jSUj ... yDGWSRNA8k

Download this archive, and you should be good to go. I'll update the OP link and the previous post links to have the updated archive.
Carreau
---

Postby knowboddie » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:32 pm

Having been using 1.0 for a bit i can say its pretty nice, works well. I did find however that the new perks showed up as white icons in the perk menu blocking some of the others. Specifically blacksmith. I use a perk icon replacer mod so this could have been the cause of the problem. However, to resolve this I ended up downloading the LevelUpMenuEX mod and all problems were solved.
knowboddie
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game