Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.2

Postby RakeVuri » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:50 pm

The magazine locations were posted a few pages back by RiggsEclipse.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby LazloWolf » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:19 pm

Okay so I have a fairly major issue and one minor issue (Thanks MO2)

Issue 1) Thicc Vore is not activatable from the mcm menu, I can set it to 'on' but exiting the menu results in it returning to it's default state (see imgur link)
https://imgur.com/a/fEhhpcz

Issue 2) bellies no longer appear when devouring prey
LazloWolf
New to the forum

Postby Farfanuggen » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:51 pm

RakeVuri wrote:The magazine locations were posted a few pages back by RiggsEclipse.

Thanks, I don't check this thread very often unless its to report bugs or check out the new updates. Didn't see this post.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Carreau » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:01 pm

LazloWolf wrote:Okay so I have a fairly major issue and one minor issue (Thanks MO2)

Issue 1) Thicc Vore is not activatable from the mcm menu, I can set it to 'on' but exiting the menu results in it returning to it's default state (see imgur link)
https://imgur.com/a/fEhhpcz

Issue 2) bellies no longer appear when devouring prey

I asked for a script log, which will tell me what is and isn't working. An F4SE version mismatch is the first thing I would think of if MCM is defaulting everything to minimum instead of picking up the actual settings they should be at, and if bellies aren't working.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Anesthetic » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:19 am

So if I convince a companion to let me eat them, I cant seem to talk to them or let them out?
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:56 am

Anesthetic wrote:So if I convince a companion to let me eat them, I cant seem to talk to them or let them out?

Carreau wrote:
Farfanuggen wrote:Edit - Ok, after reinstalling, it seems to be back in working order....but the hotkey for context doesnt work on companions and sometimes random settlers. Works ok for the named ones though.

Yeah. Companions don't have context dialogue for when they become prey. So long as you used context vore on any other NPC, the hotkey should work.

And I've already stated before that I'll be adding companion dialogue since this seems to be a sticking point.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Anesthetic » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:00 am

Carreau wrote:
Anesthetic wrote:So if I convince a companion to let me eat them, I cant seem to talk to them or let them out?

Carreau wrote:
Farfanuggen wrote:Edit - Ok, after reinstalling, it seems to be back in working order....but the hotkey for context doesnt work on companions and sometimes random settlers. Works ok for the named ones though.

Yeah. Companions don't have context dialogue for when they become prey. So long as you used context vore on any other NPC, the hotkey should work.

And I've already stated before that I'll be adding companion dialogue since this seems to be a sticking point.

Thank's but, that's not quite the thurst of what I wanted to know. How do I get them out? I'm stuck with them once I consume them.

I should also point out, having your companion Swallow someone who swallowed you plays HAVOK on your game.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lyingunderfire » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:51 am

I have a couple of questions. I have been playing this mod with Sim Settlements Conqueror. When doing the Raider attacks Bria hates it when you subdue the settlers. Is that intentional? It is not listed on Bria's "likes and dislikes." I don't find it an issue, just odd. On that note, I noticed devouring corpses is listed but I never see her react to it. Honestly, I prefer it this way because then she would never like me early game.

[On a more positive note, we LOVE the heavy preds feature! It is the little things that make such a big difference to us!]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby YurriiTheShark » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:42 pm

I was able to make weapon bashes (all power attacks really) trigger swallow. I did this in FO4edit by simply copying a chunk of a mod that makes weapon bashes (with a high level of the basher perk) trigger knockdowns. No my big hungry, half-deathclaw can keep well fed while still only needing to hotkey the giant rad-hammer of yeeting and a 20mm anti-communist rifle.
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetto115 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:42 pm

Dear Admin's/mods of this amazing mod...

Time after Time again, for at least a few months really, I have attempted to get this mod to work, wether it was buggy glitch or I got something installed wrong or I had another mod that broke it, I have failed on many, many occasions. However, this time I had finally done it, and got brai to spawn in the vore basement and FINALLY got MCM to actually SHOW UP and WORK properly, I had everything I needed to be done and enjoy! though, I knew it was too good to be true, because if I ate someone, I would get no vore belly, the sounds are there, belching, etc. neither I or brai get vore bellies when we eat someone, I have everything installed properly and even RE installed them TWICE, but so far the only issues with this is...

No vore bellies
the bellies on bodyslide have no textures whatsoever.
other than that, everything is perfect, I even talked to someone who worked and scripted the mod, and even he doesn't know what's wrong or how to fix it, we've tried. I've asked some people to simply give me their fallout 4 vore stuff but they said they either won't, couldn't, or don't even play it but they know so much about it.

I REALLY need some help, if someone could either tell me how to fix this, or simply give me their fallout 4 files for this stuff, that would help!!!
Zetto115
New to the forum

Postby Anesthetic » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:11 am

I figured out my problem. Turns out I'm an Idiot. My brain got stuck on the idea that I ate them with a context menu, so I had to get them out through a context menu. It would not even begin to register that I could just use the regurgitate item.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zetto115 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:01 am

Dear Admin's/mods of this amazing mod...

Time after Time again, for at least a few months really, I have attempted to get this mod to work, wether it was buggy glitch or I got something installed wrong or I had another mod that broke it, I have failed on many, many occasions. However, this time I had finally done it, and got brai to spawn in the vore basement and FINALLY got MCM to actually SHOW UP and WORK properly, I had everything I needed to be done and enjoy! though, I knew it was too good to be true, because if I ate someone, I would get no vore belly, the sounds are there, belching, etc. neither I or brai get vore bellies when we eat someone, I have everything installed properly and even RE installed them TWICE, but so far the only issues with this is...

No vore bellies
the bellies on bodyslide have no textures whatsoever.
other than that, everything is perfect, I even talked to someone who worked and scripted the mod, and even he doesn't know what's wrong or how to fix it, we've tried. I've asked some people to simply give me their fallout 4 vore stuff but they said they either won't, couldn't, or don't even play it but they know so much about it.

I REALLY need some help, if someone could either tell me how to fix this, or simply give me their fallout 4 files for this stuff, that would help!!!
Zetto115
New to the forum

Postby dumb4588 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:25 pm

If you plan to spam the chat, do one thing. Don't spam, it'll only take longer.
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetto115 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:28 pm

Sorry about that. My friend told me to post in the most recent page and I saw the date someone joined and thought it was the date they posted it. Wasn't thinking straight today. My bad.
Zetto115
New to the forum

Postby dumb4588 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:36 pm

It's all right. I learned not to spam the hard way when half the entire SERVER chased me around in a game called Vega Conflict 2 years back for being annoying.
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby dumb4588 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:37 pm

Hey Carreau, can i ask a question? What makes Coldsteel's mod so difficult to work with and is there a way to resolve it? And can you please help Zetto115 here?
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetto115 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:38 pm

I get ya. But my main problem with the mod and all is once I fix something another problem pops up. Finally got it perfect but no vore belly.
Zetto115
New to the forum

Postby dumb4588 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:45 pm

I don't know how to answer that question myself sorry XD. I meant to ask Carreau what fixed the weight gain rates for coldsteel that way there would be a possible update in the future where both mods could work well together.
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetto115 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:49 pm

Huh, personally I don't think I've had a chance to see that for myself because it wouldn't show, I was focused on trying to fix the vore belly thing. I've asked around on a discord and so far here if someone could give me their files and I'd be in the same boat as them, hopefully with everything fixed and up to date or whatever the solution to my problem is, but like I said in my post I've either gotten ignored or just flat out "Yeah I'll do it" then nothing a few months later.
Zetto115
New to the forum

Postby Marpatt » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:36 pm

So, a couple of things aren't working for me.

1. Context vore. Not the entirety of it, but the actual "make it lethal" or "let them out" options don't work. And when I willingly get swallowed, the poke your pred option doesn't appear either

2. Heavy Pred. I have it on, I swallow like 6 people, but I don't slow down at all.

3. Coldsteel belly sounds. As mentioned in a previous post, these don't show up for me. I did look for them using a command, and they did show up, and I was even able to equip them via commands, and they worked, so idk whats going on here.

I've tried reinstalling voremersion, f4se, mcm, but that didn't help.
Any advice, is, as always, very much appreciated! :-D
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game