Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Postby Carreau » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:49 am

Are you getting the box stock gat gut or just no gut at all?
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby tariq » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:31 pm

Carreau wrote:Are you getting the box stock gat gut or just no gut at all?

There's a long delay and then a gat gut.
Swallowing a prey in something else and getting a coldsteel belly then putting on the Road Leathers works correctly (i.e. coldsteel belly in road leathers).
tariq
Been posting for a bit

Postby Guy9956 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:57 pm

Hey Tariq I had the same problem what you're having, followed the tutorial and it didn't work. So I decided to find a way that does work, I've edited the support file that comes with vormersion to cover all vanilla armors(NOT DLC). Note that you'll still need the coldsteel sliders for the coldsteel belly to appear, if you don't have them for an outfit it won't appear and gat's will. If my esp that I'll upload doesn't work, you can also try boxxthicc's extension that has a built in converter for the outfits. (BTW this is the 2pac full edition so you'll need the other armors, sorry I can't be asked to reapply the tags for a another edition.) ALSO BACKUP YOUR OWN COLDSTEEL SUPPORT FILE BEFORE USING THIS ONE.

Edited Esp: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6mbfnszo ... d.esp/file
Guy9956
New to the forum

Postby tariq » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:02 am

Hello, Guy9956! Thanks so much:

Replacing the entire .esp file with yours was a little too much of an invasive approach for me (getting your addons to a place where you like is such a fragile thing!). But it gave me the right idea:
Since there's just a single armor that I'm interested in adding at the moment, I just edited my own Voremersion_fullsize2pac.esp file, found the formlist for 2pac armors and added the Raider_UnderArmor to it. Saved the file and entered game and it's working as desired now.
tariq
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:28 am

Sounds to me like the injection script didn't fire properly when you built the additional addon. But I'm glad it's working now.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:18 pm

I've been posting new blogs, but I forgot that the new blog system doesn't exactly send out notifications. So, https://aryion.com/g4/blog.php?id=50572 Go check it out. I show off the new perks menu in action.
Carreau
---

Postby tariq » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:01 am

Is there anyway to rerun the script that scans and adds vanilla armors? I think that somehow it never activated on one of my playthroughs (possibly interrupted by loading?)
tariq
Been posting for a bit

Postby archmage94 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:06 am

If I may make a suggestion for a feature? I'd like to suggest the ability to continue the game after digestion playing as the pred who just digested you, it's a feature from Skyrim's "Devourment" mod that IMO makes for some good prey RP fodder and I want to see it in this mod (Of course being able to toggle this feature on and off in the MCM settings)
archmage94
New to the forum

Postby 2410561942 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:34 am

archmage94 wrote:If I may make a suggestion for a feature? I'd like to suggest the ability to continue the game after digestion playing as the pred who just digested you, it's a feature from Skyrim's "Devourment" mod that IMO makes for some good prey RP fodder and I want to see it in this mod (Of course being able to toggle this feature on and off in the MCM settings)

WOW it'd be so great If it have this
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:33 am

I’ve said this so many times before.

There is a plan for a perk in 3.0 to allow reformation of the player, post digestion
Carreau
---

Postby 2410561942 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:12 pm

Carreau wrote:I’ve said this so many times before.

There is a plan for a perk in 3.0 to allow reformation of the player, post digestion

Humm but if it is possible to play as the character who digest you, sry im new to this form i didn't check the previous pages ^^;
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:33 pm

I’m not doing devourement style body takeover.
Carreau
---

Postby 2410561942 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:49 pm

Carreau wrote:I’m not doing devourement style body takeover.

I see , thanks for your work :) BTW may i have a suggestion? Can you make the scat option“clean bones” to be like the style in skyrim? A whole skeleton flush out from the pred's ass
I hope i describe it right cause my bad English ^^;
Last edited by 2410561942 on Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Been posting for a bit

Postby archmage94 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:03 pm

Carreau wrote:I’m not doing devourement style body takeover.

I see, ok, I didn't know, and I never knew you a reformation perk planned
archmage94
New to the forum

Postby Znonymous » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:04 am

Nexus is doing some self-installing mega mod things for paying members.

Was curious how easy it would be to slip this in after that for more fun.
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby DjConnorJ » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:44 am

Is there any way to manually talk to prey you’ve eaten
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby Cyberneticous » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:11 am

you can set a key bind in MCM
Cyberneticous
New to the forum

Postby SuperJmoney74 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:22 pm

Hey so bit of a weird issue, I've got all my mods including this one installed and I'm positive I've done everything correctly: checked the box in bodyslide when building, looks menu installed, CBBE installed the whole nine yards. The mods are all working fine including the vore one's. I can eat/digest people and everything but I just cannot get Thicc vore to work. Bria is at her original thickness when I go to grab her, but when I try to activate Thicc vore in MCM I don't get the notification that it's active and also whenever I exit the MCM all the stats that I go in to set are all reduced back down to zeros and Thicc vore is constantly shut off. If anyone's got ideas I'm all ears, I REALLY don't want to have to reinstall everything.
SuperJmoney74
New to the forum

Postby TheDragonDrake » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:52 pm

SuperJmoney74 wrote:Hey so bit of a weird issue, I've got all my mods including this one installed and I'm positive I've done everything correctly: checked the box in bodyslide when building, looks menu installed, CBBE installed the whole nine yards. The mods are all working fine including the vore one's. I can eat/digest people and everything but I just cannot get Thicc vore to work. Bria is at her original thickness when I go to grab her, but when I try to activate Thicc vore in MCM I don't get the notification that it's active and also whenever I exit the MCM all the stats that I go in to set are all reduced back down to zeros and Thicc vore is constantly shut off. If anyone's got ideas I'm all ears, I REALLY don't want to have to reinstall everything.

Do you have HUD Framework installed? I had the exact same issue, even after updating my F4SE, and as it turned out I was missing that prerequisite.
TheDragonDrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby SuperJmoney74 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:52 pm

TheDragonDrake wrote:
SuperJmoney74 wrote:Hey so bit of a weird issue, I've got all my mods including this one installed and I'm positive I've done everything correctly: checked the box in bodyslide when building, looks menu installed, CBBE installed the whole nine yards. The mods are all working fine including the vore one's. I can eat/digest people and everything but I just cannot get Thicc vore to work. Bria is at her original thickness when I go to grab her, but when I try to activate Thicc vore in MCM I don't get the notification that it's active and also whenever I exit the MCM all the stats that I go in to set are all reduced back down to zeros and Thicc vore is constantly shut off. If anyone's got ideas I'm all ears, I REALLY don't want to have to reinstall everything.

Do you have HUD Framework installed? I had the exact same issue, even after updating my F4SE, and as it turned out I was missing that prerequisite.

Yeah I got it not even really sure what could he causing it
SuperJmoney74
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game