Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Carreau » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:51 pm

Nope! I don't even know how that happened! I'll fix that and reupload it right now.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:22 pm

A non-Automotron depended version is up. I must have accidentally clicked it on my mod list when loading stuff. weird.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:19 am

Ugg. So somehow in clearing up the automotron dependency I managed to break a bunch of links to FOVore? Anyways, I discovered it this morning when I loaded Thicc Vore into the CK. The alpha 5 link in the OP is for the fix of the fix and should be good to go. Back to alpha 6 coding!
Carreau
---

Postby CodeX » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:42 am

Either I'm missing something or Bria is just plain unarmed now and doesn't have the Devour weapon anymore.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:41 am

She doesn't have anything equipped when you use console commands on her? I just started a fresh game and she has her weapon. Her default weapon is invisble to trade screens

Looking at v0.4, her combat style should be favoring melee heavily over all else.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:31 pm

Alpha 6 for Thicc Vore is up. I've got companions implemented. You'll need to have your companion swallow someone first to be added to the system. Non-human companions are not compatible. I also made a change to the player as well. On fresh saves, you will need to swallow someone as well to be added as well. You'll also notice a big change to the settings.ini file. I've moved away from using ModSettings in MCM to PropertyValues. It should be an invisible change to the user, except that each new start with the system will have default settings instead of carrying over old settings. The old way was causing settings to get out of sync when I was save hopping. That's all gone now. If you want to change the defaults, edit the INI file. I haven't tried yet, but MCM is supposed to make an INI file titled Voremersion_thicc.ini in the MCM\Settings folder. My install doesn't do that, but according to the MCM website, custom settings can be made there I think. Kind of like when we edit Fallout4.ini in the My Games folder instead of the Fallout install folder I guess.

This will be my last update for a while. I have some training to do starting next week that will have me occupied until the end of the month. I'll check in here when I can to gather bug reports, but I more than likely won't be able to make any new additions for a while. I'll be trying to teach myself Flash in my downtime. This mod needs a HUD element like super bad.

CodeX, I've been messing around with Bria this afternoon doing play tests, and the current version of the files I have uploaded has her using her devour. I do sometimes have bad luck with swallow chances and get a long string where she won't swallow something, but she also has a tendency to kill low level things easily as well. She hits like a truck. Please get back to me if you have a chance to check her inventory with console commands. She can be a major pain in micro-management when it comes to her weapons, but she should be defaulting to her devour when she has nothing else equipped.
Carreau
---

Postby Shinchichan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:32 pm

Carreau, Thanks for a great update and hope that it goes well with the training. Have just messed around with the mod briefly but no problem thus far <3
Until we speak again take care ~Shichan
Shinchichan
New to the forum

Location: Most of the time face down in my pillow (I'm a relly nervous person.) But somewhere in Sweden

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:24 pm

does it work with all female companions, even modded ones?
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:32 pm

It’ll work with any companion that has Human set as its race. Bria’s a custom companion, and she works with no problems. Just unblock female preds, hand her a devour, and the companion should add in when she swallows someone.

The mod checks to see if the pred is a human, and since gen 3 synths are listed as human in game, I specially handle them, but that’s only Curie, Danse, and X6-88.

Also, this mod doesn’t discriminate against male preds. Only the vanilla weight would be set for male preds since CBBE and Atomic Beauty wouldn‘t really apply.

Edit: i mention this in the OP, but I’ll restate it here: this does not support multiple companions at the same time. Since Dogmeat can’t be a pred for thicc vore, the mod that allows a companion and dogmeat will be fine. But if you use unlimited followers, it’ll only grab one companion. It’s a limitation I may try to work past, but it’s not a huge priority for me.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:12 pm

Just wanted to drop an update. I can't stop myself sometimes. I started in on making the HUD to get away from the constant stream of notifications.

It's on the right. There will be one for the player and one for the current companion.

There's a lot to do on it still, but I want it to be simple. It's just a visual representation of the Fullness meter, and there will be indication when the hunger starts to build up and you loose fullness more rapidly.

I found a small error in how I was adding companions. I was checking if the pred was a current companion, and then like an idiot, didn't put the add function behind that check. Currently, Alpha 6 adds any pred. It's a simple change, but it's late. I'll get a 6.5 pushed in the morning to address that.
Carreau
---

Postby Nirili » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:19 am

Hey I got a problem ive swallowed idk how many things but i cant get it to accept me as a predator
Nirili
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:07 am

You turned it on in the MCM?
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:20 am

And companions are now in! Lots of little clean up stuff to do, but this is going a whole lot faster than I expected. Just a shame I only have a 7 day trial with Adobe Animate. LOL
Carreau
---

Postby Nirili » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:29 am

Yes I have activated it the companion works fine though
Nirili
New to the forum

Postby Kejpi » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:56 am

Ok so in CBBE version im geting nice and round but 2 problems:player model does not get increased breast size and i cant seem to get working hud with fullnes
Kejpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:04 am

Following the development of this closely. I will certainly be trying it out next time I play fallout 4. Immersion was something the main Vore mod lacked, (no offense to it's creators, it's a great mod)!
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:05 am

only one thing remains that i need: fix the typo on severe indigestion so it doesn't say "sevear indigestion"
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anesthetic » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:35 am

So I finally had the heart to run FO4 again, after the last time nearly broke my computer. I undid a few mods that I figure were running too many lights, and that seems to have been the problem. My computer doesn't spike 20 degrees C the literal minute I turn the game on now which seems to be a good sign. Also not blue screening is a good sign, though I still feel a good bit of trepidation trying.

ANYWAY!!! I tried this mod and the Thicc Vore mod as well, and I seem to be having problems getting it working right.

When I enter the settings in the MCM, and I try to turn the Thicc Vore mod, it says that my character is not a Pred, which she certainly is, and it says the same thing when I try to use the companion settings...

Though looking up just a few posts it seems I may need them to consume someone POST adding in these mods, so I'm probably asking a Superfluous question.

Well I already wrote this, so I'm not going to junk it.

... AWAY!!!
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:46 am

Nirili wrote:Yes I have activated it the companion works fine though

Check to make sure you didn't turn off the player then. If you were using an older alpha build, try running it on a clean save. I try to limit the number of initialization changes I make in each alpha, but sometimes it can't be avoided. That makes it necessary to roll back to a save that didn't have the mod activated so the controlling quest can initialize.

Kejpi wrote:Ok so in CBBE version im geting nice and round but 2 problems:player model does not get increased breast size and i cant seem to get working hud with fullnes

The player model's breast size is based solely on the 7BUpper setting. The only other breast size setting I'm touching is one of the small sliders.

There's no HUD in alpha 6. It's something I'm working on for the next release.

Slayerhero90 wrote:only one thing remains that i need: fix the typo on severe indigestion so it doesn't say "sevear indigestion"

That's in the core FOVore script. I'll try to do a typo scrub I guess.

Anesthetic wrote:So I finally had the heart to run FO4 again, after the last time nearly broke my computer. I undid a few mods that I figure were running too many lights, and that seems to have been the problem. My computer doesn't spike 20 degrees C the literal minute I turn the game on now which seems to be a good sign. Also not blue screening is a good sign, though I still feel a good bit of trepidation trying.

ANYWAY!!! I tried this mod and the Thicc Vore mod as well, and I seem to be having problems getting it working right.

When I enter the settings in the MCM, and I try to turn the Thicc Vore mod, it says that my character is not a Pred, which she certainly is, and it says the same thing when I try to use the companion settings...

Though looking up just a few posts it seems I may need them to consume someone POST adding in these mods, so I'm probably asking a Superfluous question.

Well I already wrote this, so I'm not going to junk it.

... AWAY!!!

Yeah, if you don't eat someone, you won't get added. It doesn't look retroactively. I added in some custom events to the core FOVore script for swallowing and digesting, so when someone swallows someone, it's assumed in my script that they're a pred. So, after you install my mod, you need to swallow someone for my mod to catch up. It should automatically turn you on as a pred.
Carreau
---

Postby Anesthetic » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:10 am

Welp, Still doesn't work.

I've had both my character, and Bria eat enemies, and my character even finished digesting one, and it still tells me that I'm not a pred, and that I do not have an active companion who is a pred.

Also Bria doesn't have the right hair, despite me having all the up to date hair mods.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game